Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2024 7:00:40 PM EDT
Anybody have these and what are your experiences? Thanks
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one and it’s been an excellent and reliable suppressor host. My only complaint is the trigger.  It’s a little heavy between 4-5 lbs and not adjustable.

Also bought the Xpert bolt action version.  Trigger is adjustable and better than the semi auto.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2024 12:28:27 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one, Wildcat SR. It has been reliable and is lightweight. That's where the good ends for me. It is cheaply built with a plastic receiver. Plastic scope rail and plastic rear sight that slides around easily. I would not buy again.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 9:38:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought one for a appleseed shoot. The rear sight was a pain to adjust and the screw head ended up stripping out. The front sight was too large for appleseed, but perfectly adequate for plinking. Ended up putting a 2-7x scope on it and have been happy. No reliability issues. All in all, its a good suppressor host for plinking. It really makes sense when you see that it only costs ~$180 for a threaded wildcat, compared to ~$430 for a threaded 10/22.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Are you asking about the wildcat bolt action or semi auto?
They made both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top