Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2022 11:53:03 AM EDT
I have a full size P320 in .40 S&W and I would like to improve it by changing out the grip module. I'm just now getting into USPSA and I was curious what module upgrade would you recommend?
Link Posted: 6/22/2022 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By MK19:
I have a full size P320 in .40 S&W and I would like to improve it by changing out the grip module. I'm just now getting into USPSA and I was curious what module upgrade would you recommend?
View Quote

For USPSA - either the TXG version of SIG’s X grip or the AXG grip. Both increase weight which helps when running the gun quickly.

The TXG gray polymer and has Tungsten powder mixed into the polymer to increase weight.

The AXG is an aluminum grip with removable grip panels. LOK grips makes more aggressive grip panels suitable for USPSA use.
Link Posted: 7/8/2022 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I have an X Five. For USPSA or IDPA I would only consider that choice. It really dampens recoil for quicker follow-up and better control.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 7:13:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HCM3156:

For USPSA - either the TXG version of SIG’s X grip or the AXG grip. Both increase weight which helps when running the gun quickly.

The TXG gray polymer and has Tungsten powder mixed into the polymer to increase weight.

The AXG is an aluminum grip with removable grip panels. LOK grips makes more aggressive grip panels suitable for USPSA use.
View Quote

This. I have an X Five Legion with the TXG grip and the extra weight is wonderful when shooting. Last month one of the guys was asking me about it during a match. He said that it looked like a polymer pistol, but the recoil impulse in my hand looked more like a metal framed gun. He wasn’t wrong.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 9:00:33 AM EDT
[#4]
The X Five Legion TXG grip was developed with running/gunning in mind.
Top Top