Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2019 4:08:54 PM EDT
I'm wanting to get my Port opened up and some trigger work done on my Benelli M4. His anyone ever used Hawkeye Ordnance to do any work? Just curious how quick they are and how good their work is.
Link Posted: 3/16/2019 9:57:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SIGFORALL] [#1]

Great work and fast. I did not get trigger work done. Port work, lifter work, stippling and parts on my Franchi.
Link Posted: 5/20/2019 9:59:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I’m looking to have him do a benelli nova pump when I go to heavy division. I’ll probably have him do my 930 after this season. He looks like he does a good job.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 2:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I just sent my 930 off to Hawkeye and will post pics when I receive it back in a couple weeks.  Getting the loading port opened up and lifter welded.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 12:38:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Got my 930 back yesterday. Blair is awesome to work with and worked hard to meet my deadline for a match (even though it got cancelled at the last minute).  I practiced a few twins loads and was SO much faster with the opened port, and no worrying about getting my thumb caught after the lifter got extended.  HIGHLY recommend Hawkeye Ordnance!!!

Link Posted: 4/7/2020 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I live local to him and had him open my magwell on my M1,
install a match saver & a bolt release. He does great work
and is super friendly. I'm going to send him my trigger group
soon.
Link Posted: 4/8/2020 2:51:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Coffin-Nail] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SIGFORALL:
https://i.postimg.cc/XqCHHdsK/Affinity2.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/TwQH5Tpm/Affinity.jpg

Great work and fast. I did not get trigger work done. Port work, lifter work, stippling and parts on my Franchi.
View Quote

It's interesting to see how deep people are going on the Franchi, I got one as a budget 3-Gun rig and did the port work myself.

I have beveled the inside a little more since this photo. I also added an 11oz mercury recoil reducer to the stock. So far it runs 100% with 1oz 1290fps loads but I did run out and had a 1oz 1200 fail to pickup, other than that it's run perfect even with all the weight added.

I'm tempted to go a touch deeper on the left side after seeing that but I've been loading quads just fine.

Link Posted: 9/10/2021 11:03:09 PM EDT
[#7]
yes they did mine, they did great, can't recommend them enough!
Top Top