Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2023 4:45:10 PM EDT
My uncle passed a few years ago. His wife (my aunt) is definitely not a gun person, in fact she despises them. When she was going through all of his stuff to downsize she handed me an over under shotgun and said “here. Take it. I don’t want it.” Unfortunately anything that went with the shotgun is lost, so i don’t have any chokes other than the two that are in it.

Late last winter I decided to take it out and get some good use out of it. Turns out I really like the shotgun, however, the chokes that are in it are not ideal for the style of sporting clays that my gun club offers.

This is going to be a shot in the dark but does anyone here either own a set of silma m80 chokes that they don’t need, know where I can source a set, or know if they interchange with any other manufacturer?

I’ve looked at brileys and carlsons and I haven’t had any luck.
Link Posted: 7/8/2023 9:04:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AeroE:
Mandel and Gemini chokes in the UK have  chokes for the M80 model.  You could contact Silma, too.

There are a few custom chokes makers in the US that could make a set and an example to work from makes it a fairly simple job.

Wilma shotguns appear to popular in Ireland and the UK, and M80 guns are available.  I haven't found direct contact for Silma.

Armi Silma is closed.

View Quote

Awesome, thank you so much. I’m going g to snag a set of the ported mandel chokes.
Top Top