Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/29/2022 9:08:37 PM EDT
Hello all, I am curious, does anybody have any information on what impact a possible Assault Weapon's Ban would have on my sport of High Power Service Rifle X-C?  The 1994 AWB allowed for sufficient provisions to allow us to continue to perforate paper (over at Janesville, OH).  Seeing as though such a possible ban violates our Constitutional rights for firearm ownership and use, does the CMP and/or NRA have sufficient testicular fortitude to simply ignore federal law?  Thanks for your consideration.  NPA
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Best to focus on defeating the bill rather than worrying about high power matches.

On positive side it it is not likely to pass the senate if people contact their reps.

Link Posted: 7/29/2022 10:13:44 PM EDT
[#2]
It's all just a grandstand play so, the Dems/Libs can claim they did something before Nov.  Gun control is in it's death throes.  They govern only with the consent of the governed. Long live the Republic.
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 11:50:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for your kind replies.  I live out here in Arizona and I contact my rep. on a very regular basis to discuss the lack of basic logic of gun control.  My rep. is Andy Biggs and he is very supportive of my cause to shift attention away from gun control (mass shootings average 1 / day) and focus on the real threat to our society, the opioid drug epidemic (opioid related deaths average 300 / day).  It does me much good to talk with like minded people - thanks.  npa
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 4:48:44 AM EDT
[#4]
CMP has a provision in the rules for "alternative rifles".
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 4:59:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Top Top