Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 2:41:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, but just think, you Infantry Super heroes would be reduced to waving your dicks at the enemy if those "Infantry supporters" weren't there, so i would re consider your stance on them getting on their faces..........

You should be kissing their asses for making sure you guys have what you need to do your job, if it weren't for the "Infantry supporters" you guys wouldn't exist.

Remember a Tank crewman or Truck driver or even helicopter pilot or cook can always be a rifleman/infantryman if needed but most infantryman could not just jump in truck or tank or helicopter and perform that MOS.

So get on your faces bitches, because you got no "SKILLS" outside of killing people or breaking things.

I'm just sayin im talkin out my ass!'

I've seen POGs in combat and it wasn't pretty.  Some faggot ass weapons repair guy ran about 30m behind a hesco wall that was lined with infantry guys spraying 3 round burst at an angle just over the infantry heads, if not between them.  We should have executed him on the spot.
He was a "former Marine" and would not shut up about how badass Marines were.  I have a feeling he wasn't cutting it in the Marines and that's why he got out.  I couldn't wait for the next helicopter to carry his stupid weapons guaging ass out the area.
His buddy (CWO) was trying to give sectors, etc to a bunch of guys that had had 50 fights from this position before he showed up yesterday....what a fucking tool.

POGs were always in our fights.

I've never seen a POG unit try to fight as a whole but I'm sure it ain't pretty based on what I saw there.
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 2:44:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, no disrespect to the leg infantry for taking care of business; served with E Co. 2-7 In. from 92-95 and i have to admit i had fun playing infantry while working as a desk-pushing, chow-serving, ammo-truck driving, rifle-fixing supply puke. Then became a parking-ticket issuing, speed-trap shooting, drunk-tank manning MP for 9 more years and i came to realize any puke with a half a chromosome can become Infantry.

Nothing but love to you all, but I swear if i have to call your 1SG or Cdr because you are at the county drunk tank after raising hell at the local bar more than once; I will make sure your ass is on rock-painting detail for the rest of your time on post - and the PMO will back my ass up 200%.

(sorry, too many incidents with sdrunk soldiers off post in my 3-year stint at Garisson MP).

Sounds like a typical MP to me.

Have you ever wondered why the only people that like MPs... are other MPs?  

because it's true.

I've seen more than one MP chick hanging around the barracks for what would inevitably be a gangbang.....that's what I know about MPs.
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 2:46:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Well, no disrespect to the leg infantry for taking care of business; served with E Co. 2-7 In. from 92-95 and i have to admit i had fun playing infantry while working as a desk-pushing, chow-serving, ammo-truck driving, rifle-fixing supply puke. Then became a parking-ticket issuing, speed-trap shooting, drunk-tank manning MP for 9 more years and i came to realize any puke with a half a chromosome can become Infantry.

Nothing but love to you all, but I swear if i have to call your 1SG or Cdr because you are at the county drunk tank after raising hell at the local bar more than once; I will make sure your ass is on rock-painting detail for the rest of your time on post - and the PMO will back my ass up 200%.

(sorry, too many incidents with sdrunk soldiers off post in my 3-year stint at Garisson MP).

Sounds like a typical MP to me.

Have you ever wondered why the only people that like MPs... are other MPs?  

because it's true.

I've seen more than one MP chick hanging around the barracks for what would inevitably be a gangbang.....I guess I should judge all MPs by their actions.

Ok, I wasn't going to bring this up even though I thought of it earlier, but now that you mention this I'll speak up.  An MP chick (god, she was homely) wandered into our barracks (about 2 dozen of us were drinking in the hallways) and said that she was sick of the other MPs and wanted to take on a bunch of infantrymen.  I declined but 9 others didn't.  That was easily the sluttiest thing I ever saw.
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 2:50:00 PM EDT
[#4]
You ain't shit if you ain't in the Marine Corps!

ETA Spelling, punctuation... Eat Me!
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 2:54:38 PM EDT
[#5]
YAWN.....!
2nd RANGER BN
ARTILLERY - King of Battle
13F (Forward Observer) - ...ever spend a million dollars?
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 3:12:53 PM EDT
[#6]
It just sounds more bad ass when you hear "Battery, attention."  Then "Company, attention".

Link Posted: 2/6/2010 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Active duty from june 91 - Feb 96
11B1P
B Co 1/50 Inf OSUT
D Co 1/507 Airborne School
B Co 2/325th AIR 82nd Airborne Division

Didn't do anything but train in 4 years 7 months and 28 days
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
B Co., 1/38th, Sand Hill, 1990
D Co., 1/507th, Ft. Benning, GA., (Back when they were remodeling it - we had to run into the field everyday from an extra barracks by the 75th Bat.)

3rd Plt. Renegade Bastards, UNC-JSA, JSF, PanMunJom, Korea
3rd Plt., A Co., 2/505 PIR, Ft. Bragg, NC.

Oh, and for all you guys hollerin' about arty, engineers, cav, and such, there wasn't anybody but Infantry pullin patrols in the DMZ...    

I would wager that troops pulling the provisional rifle or in the case of many 13 series in the Army actually retrained as infantry have been involved in more fire fights and combat in AFG and IZ than those patrol in the DMZ in 50 years.

Well...

Ya got me there, but we'd have to talk about it...  

I'm constantly amazed when I talk to the "young'uns" who are in now about how much they have learned.  The things that would allow me to consider myself "High Speed" back in 92/93 are things that most young troops do by the time they are out of basic...  In Korea we only had a couple of run-ins - our ROE was even more screwed up than AFG (I was JSA, not 2nd ID ).  Surprisingly, we even had problems with our KATUSAs.  Ever had a "friendly" from your own platoon throw a grenade at you?  

Link Posted: 2/6/2010 3:34:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sorry, but just think, you Infantry Super heroes would be reduced to waving your dicks at the enemy if those "Infantry supporters" weren't there, so i would re consider your stance on them getting on their faces..........

You should be kissing their asses for making sure you guys have what you need to do your job, if it weren't for the "Infantry supporters" you guys wouldn't exist.

Remember a Tank crewman or Truck driver or even helicopter pilot or cook can always be a rifleman/infantryman if needed but most infantryman could not just jump in truck or tank or helicopter and perform that MOS.

So get on your faces bitches, because you got no "SKILLS" outside of killing people or breaking things.

I'm just sayin'

STFU pogue. I have seen provisional infantry in action and it isn't pretty so don't give me the "anyone can be a grunt but grunts can be anything else" BS. The ONLY reason you exist is to support us. We are the main effort and you are the supporting effort (basic fire and maneuver doctrine). Simple as that.

Now go make me some friggin french fries!

Seen them both side by side in action, no real difference in the two in actual combat.   An additional factor, from strictly a doctrine point of view a large portion of the Army Artillery are not provisional infantry.  Provisional means they are tasked to conduct a secondary mission (this is Marine Artillery infantry role) while the army actually sent them through infantry school and assigned them the mission as an "In Lieu Of" mission.

No they didn't, unless it was a National Guard unit called to active duty and they did it during their train-up prior to deployment. Regular Army arty guys playing 11-Bang-Bang just got CQB training (room clearing, quick-kill, etc.) and even a few M-14's for DM's. No formal "Infantry" training per se, and certainly not sent through the Infantry school at Benning.

Link Posted: 2/6/2010 4:02:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just sayin'

STFU pogue. I have seen provisional infantry in action and it isn't pretty so don't give me the "anyone can be a grunt but grunts can be anything else" BS. The ONLY reason you exist is to support us. We are the main effort and you are the supporting effort (basic fire and maneuver doctrine). Simple as that.

Seen them both side by side in action, no real difference in the two in actual combat.   An additional factor, from strictly a doctrine point of view a large portion of the Army Artillery are not provisional infantry.  Provisional means they are tasked to conduct a secondary mission (this is Marine Artillery infantry role) while the army actually sent them through infantry school and assigned them the mission as an "In Lieu Of" mission.

No they didn't, unless it was a National Guard unit called to active duty and they did it during their train-up prior to deployment. Regular Army arty guys playing 11-Bang-Bang just got CQB training (room clearing, quick-kill, etc.) and even a few M-14's for DM's. No formal "Infantry" training per se, and certainly not sent through the Infantry school at Benning.

You may want to write the Fires Journal and inform the editors that all the articles that said that written by their Battalion Commanders were lies
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just sayin'

You may want to write the Fires Journal and inform the editors that all the articles that said that written by their Battalion Commanders were lies

To my knowledge no 13-series (or anyone else pressed into service as grunts) were sent to Ft. Benning for formal Infantry school training. That would have entailed a reclass of MOS.

Post a link if you like stating otherwise.

You're a Jarhead, right? Don't know if the Marines do it or not but if there was an arty unit that wasn't going to take their cannons and instead were needed in a particular AO as grunts, would the USMC send them to the formal SOI at LeJuene or Pendleton, or conduct infantry type training locally? Like MOUT, CQB, fire and manuever, etc. That is what I'm saying the Army did/does. Not that they didn't get infantry type training in grunt skills, just not sending entire units through the formal Infantry AIT portion of OSUT at Benning.  
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 4:16:40 PM EDT
[#12]
It is in the FA journal of old, now called the Fire Journal.  One of the numerous units mentioned was 1st Battalion, 37th Field Artillery Regiment (1-37 FA) 3rd Brigade (Stryker), 2nd Infantry Division (3/2 ID).  From what I have gathered it was done via MTTs from the school house and giving FA Lts priority for Ranger School slots.   Prior to the units certification they had to conduct "Infantry Battle Drills 1 though 6 to standard." leaving only Battle Drill 7. Enter/Clear a Trench and Battle Drill 8. Conduct Initial Breach of a Mined Wire Obstacle as none testing standards.

There was another article involving 4th Battalion, 11th Field Artillery (4-11FA), known as Task Force (TF) Thunder. The TF commander Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Scott G. Wuestner answers, “We’re both; we’re ‘24 Bravos’ [13B plus 11B].”
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 4:25:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It is in the FA journal of old, now called the Fire Journal.  One of the numerous units mentioned was 1st Battalion, 37th Field Artillery Regiment (1-37 FA) 3rd Brigade (Stryker), 2nd Infantry Division (3/2 ID).  From what I have gathered it was done via MTTs from the school house and giving FA Lts priority for Ranger School slots.   Prior to the units certification they had to conduct "Infantry Battle Drills 1 though 6 to standard." leaving only Battle Drill 7. Enter/Clear a Trench and Battle Drill 8. Conduct Initial Breach of a Mined Wire Obstacle as none testing standards.

There was another article involving 4th Battalion, 11th Field Artillery (4-11FA), known as Task Force (TF) Thunder. The TF commander Lieutenant Colonel (LTC) Scott G. Wuestner answers, “We’re both; we’re ‘24 Bravos’ [13B plus 11B].”

Read my edit.

Hell, I never went to jump school at Ft. Benning. 3/7th Special Forces group ran an MTT jump school in Panama. I suppose it saved the unit $$$ from having to send us TDY to Benning. It was a DA certified course. That said, unless they actually picked up a secondary of 11-whatever then it was a "filler" role (not any less dangerous mind you). The local NG unit, the 278th ACR (armored cav) was used as grunts during their last deployment to Iraq back in 2006. They didn't take their Abrams or Bradleys (at least en masse like they "should" have under normal TO&E). They did NOT get an 11 series secondary, nor did they get Combat Infantry Badges (CIB's) even though that's what they did.

We may be splitting hairs here. Grunt jobs ARE done by other MOS's but without an "official" transition.
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 4:52:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
YAWN.....!
2nd RANGER BN
ARTILLERY - King of Battle
13F (Forward Observer) - ...ever spend a million dollars?

sure have!!!!

it was not on fire power though
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Blue cord and blue disks, baby!

Went through Sand Hill in 1983.

Newbie . . . .

(Did the Sand Hill thing in 1981)

real men went to harmony church!!!

E-9-2 may 83

Real infantrymen went to Little Vietnam - Ft Puke, Luasyanna

B Co (Snake Eaters), 1st Battalion, 508th (Fury From the Sky) Parachute Infantry Regiment, FT Bragg, 1974 -1975
C Co (Airborne), 1st battalion, 60th (Go Devils) Infantry Battalion, 172nd Light Infantry Regiment, FT Richardson, Alaska, 1976-1979
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 6:28:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
1980 B-7-1 Sand Hill(Uncle Sam's home for wayward girls) .

Any one else know the rest of this one  

"Up jumped the monkey from the coconut grove"

"He's a mean Mother F##ker, you can tell by his clothes"
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Some of us Sons of Blue liked to pack heavy.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/yakrat/convoy1.jpg

Nothing like cruising through a warzone in an unarmored vehicle with 48 HE grenades as your seat, six missiles pointing at the back of your legs, and no plates in your vest. I miss those days.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y111/yakrat/battlewagon-1.jpg

Last of the 11H's

Gotta love 'death on a leash"

But when you talk about no protection, nothing beats a $150k technical.

But they are notorious for breaking down for lack of maintnace, so you might get stuck in one of these;

Link Posted: 2/6/2010 7:06:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 7:52:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 8:36:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Delta 2/54

Link Posted: 2/6/2010 8:45:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I thought the Air Corps got a large part of the credit...

when they were hitting their targets....yes, yes they were

Link Posted: 2/6/2010 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yawn.  

How exiting. 4 years of being treated like a dangerious,retarded child.

Freezing,sweating,ran till I passed out,saw a friend get a compound fracture of his left lower leg because jumpmaster thought it would be"funny" if we parachuted in a high wind, had an E-5 who could'nt even qualify Marksman with a M16A1 rifle. That's just my 1 1/2 years in the Ranger Battalion.

Don't forget the "Blue Discs" that go under your brass. As far as I'm concerned,US Army (lack of)training command can take these "tokens" and shove them up there collective asses.

My dress green jacket,w/ blue cord(and blue discs!) is in upstairs closet,where it dos'nt mean jack shit.

I turned down $10K re-enlistment bonus in 1987,grabbed Honorable Discharge,and had 2 great paying jobs since then.

And you left an open slot for a motivated Soldier, so congrats!

Thanks! I had a hunch that I could do better, and I was right.
I think you  nailed  the "groupthink" of the US Army, though. My NCO's badmouthed every soldier who left the Army after one enlistment, I believe, to validate there own decision to re-enlist.

I was an NCO in Battalion recently, and although I did choose to ETS I'm proud of what I did and take/took it seriously. It sounds to me like you didn't uphold the standard (I've heard your line many times) and now it's sour grapes. You should have used your GI Bill benefits to take some college courses on spelling. Now stop talking shit.
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 8:53:24 PM EDT
[#25]
Isn't ARMY:
Air force
Rejected
Me
Yesterday?

Seriously though, whatever floats 'yer boat I guess.  I spent five years as a Pond Pirate and loved every minute of it.  At least thanks for 'yer service is in order.
Link Posted: 2/6/2010 9:05:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

B co 3/32 Nov 92 - Feb 93

US Army Infantry -

Everything else is just support

Was Drill Sgt. Crumpler still there?

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 1:42:31 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

I thought that the blue discs and cords were there to denote that the soldier didn't qualify for the Signal Corp.

I bet they have that over the door to your day room just to make your feel adequate.

Sand Hill, C/1-38IN, 1994

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 2:05:49 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Same here. Sep-Dec 83. 11C2P.

Holy crap! Me too- I was in Echo-7-1
Count me in  A-3-1

Nov 82 Feb 83, had a two week break for Christmas right after BRM man it was hard to

come back.

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 2:41:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just remember. Nobody goes anywhere without us out front.

Never saw an engineer unit off HWY 1 while in AFG.
I'm just sayin...

Route clearance teams.

And building palatial chu wood works.

Only route they cleared was HWY 1.
Not where I was fighting.
And we had 3 IED strikes

Thats it?!

We hit 24 in 4 days last year.   So much for RCP!

Ones that resulted in KIAs.
Others don't count.

Tell my guys that got injured the IEDs they hit didn't count.
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 3:03:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 3:25:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
http://nygoe.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/10th_mountain.jpg

The MOST deployed infantry unit in the Army.

I remember before 94 when 10th mountain was a joke because they never deployed.
times change.

The 10th MTN was in Somalia in 93, check your history
TO THE TOP
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 3:30:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Red Leg!  King of Battle Here!
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 3:33:37 AM EDT
[#33]
C / 1 / 503d PIR  173d Airborne Brigade (SEP)      - First in and Last out - AIRBORNE !

" Always Remember " Hill 65 " 08 Nov 1965 "
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 3:46:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 3:54:04 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

What's funny is that you guys actually do where a cord around your shoulders, don't you?

Semper Fi

ETA- sorry that's the 5th & 6th Marines

Yes, and it's a unit award, not some made up trinket.

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 6:24:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's funny is that you guys actually do where a cord around your shoulders, don't you?

Semper Fi

ETA- sorry that's the 5th & 6th Marines

Yes, and it's a unit award, not some made up trinket.

John Slade: What these fancy medals for?
Jack Spade: Well, this one is, uh, shorthand. And, uh, this one over here is M.V.P. And, uh, this is surfing.

semper gumby
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 8:40:16 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just remember. Nobody goes anywhere without us out front.

Never saw an engineer unit off HWY 1 while in AFG.
I'm just sayin...

Route clearance teams.

And building palatial chu wood works.

Only route they cleared was HWY 1.
Not where I was fighting.
And we had 3 IED strikes

Thats it?!

We hit 24 in 4 days last year.   So much for RCP!

Ones that resulted in KIAs.
Others don't count.

Tell my guys that got injured the IEDs they hit didn't count.

Then you lose count.

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 8:41:45 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

times change.

TO THE TOP

Off by a year.
butthurt much?
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 11:52:44 AM EDT
[#39]
Climb to Glory,
D 1/19 '95
Eco 2/113 IN(M) 11HE9
1st BCT, 10 MTN, HHC 2-22 IN. 97-04 11H, 11B
DEEDS NOT WORDS
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 12:48:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

times change.

TO THE TOP

Off by a year.
butthurt much?

2/87 was deployed in Aug of 92 to Somalia.
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#41]
2-14 provided QRF for TF Ranger in October 93 also.
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 1:27:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

times change.

TO THE TOP

Off by a year.
butthurt much?

Not  butthurt at all.

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#43]
Marine corps infantry:  Nobody called us queens of anything

I did wear a cord though

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yawn.  

How exiting. 4 years of being treated like a dangerious,retarded child.

Freezing,sweating,ran till I passed out,saw a friend get a compound fracture of his left lower leg because jumpmaster thought it would be"funny" if we parachuted in a high wind, had an E-5 who could'nt even qualify Marksman with a M16A1 rifle. That's just my 1 1/2 years in the Ranger Battalion.

Don't forget the "Blue Discs" that go under your brass. As far as I'm concerned,US Army (lack of)training command can take these "tokens" and shove them up there collective asses.

My dress green jacket,w/ blue cord(and blue discs!) is in upstairs closet,where it dos'nt mean jack shit.

I turned down $10K re-enlistment bonus in 1987,grabbed Honorable Discharge,and had 2 great paying jobs since then.

And you left an open slot for a motivated Soldier, so congrats!

Thanks! I had a hunch that I could do better, and I was right.
I think you  nailed  the "groupthink" of the US Army, though. My NCO's badmouthed every soldier who left the Army after one enlistment, I believe, to validate there own decision to re-enlist.

While I'll thank you for your service, Breaker - I don't much care for your talking down the folks who are dedicated enough to stay in for a career.
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 1:43:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just don't forget who the "King of battle" is.

I'll +1 on that....

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Newbie . . . .

(Did the Sand Hill thing in 1981)

real men went to harmony church!!!

E-9-2 may 83

Still a QUEEN. KING OF THE BATTLE is where its at. FT. SILL baby. HOME OF THE BIG GUNS!!!!

You mean the big guns that sit on the FOB waiting until the Infantry gets around to killing dudes?  

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/uploads//post-781-1175215770.jpg
Airborne.

Sand Hill 07.  Yeah, I'm fresh compared to you old farts.

That's funny because my 13F's in our company alone have killed more ghans than the rest of our entire Infantry battalion so far this deployment...

ETA:  I think I've cost the taxpayers more on ordnance in 3 hours than I'll ever make in my lifetime...

CMS

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 1:56:00 PM EDT
[#47]
11B checking in here.

Will be going over for my first tour soon.

Iraq should be...boring from what they tell me.

We shall see.

"To the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry!"
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 1:56:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Back in my Day.. C / 1 / 503d PIR  Bien Hoa RVN

Link Posted: 2/7/2010 5:45:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
11B checking in here.

Will be going over for my first tour soon.

Iraq should be...boring from what they tell me.

We shall see.

"To the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry!"

thanks for serving my brother!
Link Posted: 2/7/2010 5:54:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
No discs or cords or other assorted trinkets, but I was an 0311.

Can I play?

Nope.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top