User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#1]
blow fish?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well, it's like my momma always told me, you can tune tuna a piano, but you can't pull a thawed dead fish out of a gay man's ass.

It is not called a brown trout for nothing.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:26:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Cook a man a fish and he can eat for a day....

Teach a man to fish and the next thing you know he'll be shoving them up his ass all his life.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Apparently this guy knows about the "catch" part but not about the "release" part.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:33:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you ever find out how they managed to extract the fish????
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Did you ever find out how they managed to extract the fish????

I work again on friday. If I go to the same hospital I'll ask a nurse.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:43:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Been trolling huh?

What did you catch him on?

Did you use a worm, or a Daredevil?

Want this mounted?

Did he put up much of a fight?

Is that one of those singing fish or do you just have gas Mr Smith?

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:47:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Been trolling huh?

What did you catch him on?

Did you use a worm, or a Daredevil?

Want this mounted?

Did he put up much of a fight?

Is that one of those singing fish or do you just have gas Mr Smith?

He already was mounted
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:51:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks Man!!   What a great laugh!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:55:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Holy shit, that is one of the funniest fucking things I've read in a LONG while.

BTW, the Godfather joke a fucking classic IMO.......sleeps with the fishes...LOL....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:04:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Did he do it for the hallibut?

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Thats just wronger than two boys fuckin'......Doh.....wait.....it WAS two boys fuckin'......

Sort of lends new meaning to 'toilet fish'......

What do you say to a guy with a fish stuck up his ass?

"Is that a trouser trout in there?"

"I think I'll have the steak!"

"Got shallots?"

or, just plain 'ol....

"Why would you let anybody shove a fish up your ass?"

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#13]
That is sooooo wrong!!!
Fucking hilarious!!!

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Out of Gerbils????
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:32:53 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#17]
I guess they found Nemo.........
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:43:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:45:51 PM EDT
[#19]
This is just so wrong on so many different levels.

But, damn, man
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 7:54:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Was it a puffer fish?

Or a "fluffer" fish?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:01:18 PM EDT
[#21]
This story is just too similar to a news story about this happening to a couple guys in SF when I was living in Sonoma County, except it was a frozen mackeral and the gill covers thawed out and flared acting like the barbs on a fish spear.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:05:10 PM EDT
[#22]
good thing is he most likely won't breeed !
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:06:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Sucker fish??

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:09:51 PM EDT
[#24]
I dont know the story sounds real fishy to me.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:32:27 PM EDT
[#25]
Oh, GOD.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:39:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
This story is just too similar to a news story about this happening to a couple guys in SF when I was living in Sonoma County, except it was a frozen mackeral and the gill covers thawed out and flared acting like the barbs on a fish spear.

No way! someone else did this too? when did this happen? Shoving fish up there must be more common that I thought! Are there any gay guys/guys familiar with the gay community on this board who can sound off on this?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:46:06 PM EDT
[#27]
Work the East Village in Manhattan for a few years, and stories like these will be a dime a dozen....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#28]
So, exactly what kind of fish was it? I'll bet it was a carp, or maybe crap. Damn, i don't know which is the typo.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Is that a fish in your ass, or are you just happy to see me?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:03:13 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No way! someone else did this too? when did this happen? Shoving fish up there must be more common that I thought! Are there any gay guys/guys familiar with the gay community on this board who can sound off on this?

It happened, I remember it being discussed on KSFO by several of the hosts.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:08:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Proof there are aliens amongst us....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:10:16 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Is that a fish in your ass, or are you just happy to see me?

Patty
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:10:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Can any doctors on here tell us what, pray tell, is the standard method to remove stuff like this?  I mean, do you insert a hollw tube into the ass and try to pull it out, or does the sphincter muscle have to be cut?  Damn.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:12:07 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Can any doctors on here tell us what, pray tell, is the standard method to remove stuff like this?  I mean, do you insert a hollw tube into the ass and try to pull it out, or does the sphincter muscle have to be cut?  Damn.

I dont know why but my morbid curious side wants to know the answer to that as well.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:14:00 PM EDT
[#35]
There's only one cure for that... Amputation from the neck up.

He's dumber than the guy cutting habanero peppers.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:21:21 PM EDT
[#36]
I have personally seen and/or removed:

Toothbrush ("Doctor, why does my breath smell like ass?")
Light bulb
Coke bottle
3 pool balls strung together
Dildo
Potato
Barbie doll heads
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:24:36 PM EDT
[#37]
In Loving Memory:

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:25:14 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

If you can grab it either with your fingers or forceps, you can sometimes pull it out.  There is frequently a good amount of suction generated beyond the object, so it is sometimes necessary to insert a rubber catheter past the object and insufflate air to break the suction.

If that doesn't work, a Gastroenterologist can try removal with a colonoscope.  If that doesn't work, they go to surgery and get their belly opened up.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:25:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
In Loving Memory:

www.dnr.state.oh.us/wildlife/Images/fishing/fish/lake%20trout.jpg

that is just wrong
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:26:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I have personally seen and/or removed:

Toothbrush ("Doctor, why does my breath smell like ass?")
Light bulb
Coke bottle
3 pool balls strung together
Dildo
Potato
Barbie doll heads

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?????
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Are dildos prohibitively expensive or what?  Why would someone use a fish?

Only in Texas, since you have to buy them black market
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:34:42 PM EDT
[#42]
While not as interesting as the fish, I worked as a stretcher jockey and blood mopper in surgery as my first job out of high school.  I wheeled a fella down to surgery from the ER who had a hammer handle stuck in his ass.  He was on his belly with the handle making the tent.  I was 18...trust me there was no conversation.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 9:53:53 PM EDT
[#43]
maybe you should get a come-along for the unit

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:30:10 PM EDT
[#44]
ive never wanted to put much of anything up my ass and cant imagine that using batteries, fruit, or frozen fish would ever  even occur to me. so can someone please explain the psychological path for this type of stuff?

...perhaps ill call the gay hotline at the local university and ask.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 10:53:41 PM EDT
[#45]
They way I would approach this would be to go around the fish and cut off all the fins with some instruments.  Thats should not be too difficult and you could do it blind.  The problems lies in the gill covers.  If those suckers deploy outward they are stuck.  We are talking laparotomy at point.  Possible colostomy depending on the damage to the rectum.  

Sick and wrong.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:06:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Wow!! Now I can say I've heard it all!!     On the plus side, he is lucky it was a trout. If'n it been a 'Catfish he would  have prayed for death, as I'm sure that would have seemed mercyful compared to having a Catfish up his ass!!!

(Any fishermen who have ever been 'barbed' by a Catfish knows what I'm talking about!!!)

On the sides of the gills Catfish have a very sharp barb that sticks out to the side, and these barbs give off a toxin that causes extreme pain when pricked by them. It is kind of a defense mechanism the fish have.

I got 'barbed' by a Catfish when I was trying to grab it to remove the hook so I could turn it lose, it jabbed me in the 'meaty' part of my palm just below the thumb, my whole hand felt like it had been immersed in molten lava!!!......

So don't go 'round sticking no fish in the pooper!!!.........
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:10:38 PM EDT
[#47]
+1
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:42:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:46:47 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you can grab it either with your fingers or forceps, you can sometimes pull it out.  There is frequently a good amount of suction generated beyond the object, so it is sometimes necessary to insert a rubber catheter past the object and insufflate air to break the suction.

If that doesn't work, a Gastroenterologist can try removal with a colonoscope.  If that doesn't work, they go to surgery and get their belly opened up.

The fact that this occurs is bad enough.  The fact that it happens often enough that medical personnel have standardized procedures is even worse.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 11:47:13 PM EDT
[#50]
hy
edited: Im so glad this didnt happen in WV we have enough rumors flying around,horse.gif it didnt happen in WV right...RIGHT..... Oh for the love of God please say it wasn't WV head.gif  
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top