Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 30
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:54:31 AM EDT
[#1]
We have won and lost battles, its the war that remains undetermined.

Zumbo battle was a slam dunk, now the Petzal front has opened. As readily as we can go for another decisive victory, sending yet another clear message and possibly holding off the current liberal aggression, or we can rest on our laurels and lull ourselves into a false complacency.

Every front has to fought with the vigor of the Zumbo campaign, every attack must be repelled, every attacker must be slaughtered.

If we do not take them on, their momentum can build, and we can find ourselves "under penalty of law".  AGAIN.

"Against all enemies, both foreign and domestic."

Link Posted: 2/28/2007 5:42:43 PM EDT
[#2]
I echo your comments entirely.  I am shocked!  I can't believe Zumbo would make this kind of comment.  Maybe his comment, "I must be living in a vacuum..." is indeed a fact.  Maybe Jim needs to step down out of the vacuum and look around.  He might even approve of the sub MOA groups I can shoot with my AR.  I certainly would like to see a retraction by Jim.  If not, then this is where Zumbo and I part ways.

hinking.gif
Link Posted: 3/2/2007 8:15:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/2/2007 8:19:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I think Zumbos persecution wsa proper and it is also a wake up call to all who are fully behind the 2nd. They are all on notice that they are with us or against us.
Link Posted: 3/3/2007 7:08:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Now thats funny, I don't care who you are
Link Posted: 3/9/2007 10:42:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Why does it always seem like the ignorant are the ones who think their opinion is the most valid?

"I must be living in a vacuum. The guides on our hunt tell me that the use of AR and AK rifles have a rapidly growing following among hunters, especially prairie dog hunters. I had no clue. Only once in my life have I ever seen anyone using one of these firearms."

Obviously this jackass needs to get a clue....a kick in the ass AND an AR-15 !!!
Link Posted: 3/9/2007 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Page / 30
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top