Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:38:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Uhhhh...I'd hit it??

Oh wait, wrong thread.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 9:43:55 PM EDT
[#2]
My pee-pee just winked at me...............
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:35:44 PM EDT
[#3]
UPDATE: ATF is offering a $5,000 reward for information, it was some teenagers (Don't know her....) car lt looks like someone shoved a pipe bomb or something in the trunk....

(313) 259-7917
or Sgt. Greg Perttunen, Livonia PD
(734) 466-2318
For Immediate Release
www.atf.gov
December 27, 2005

REWARD OFFERED IN LIVONIA EXPLOSION

DETROIT -- Valerie J Goddard, Special Agent in Charge of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Detroit Field Division, announced today that ATF has entered the investigation of an explosion that occurred early this morning, Dec. 27 in Livonia.

The Livonia Police Department responded to the scene of an explosion that occurred at approximately 12:00 a.m. on Danzig Street, north of Joy Road. The explosion caused damage to a vehicle parked on Danzig. At the request of the Livonia Police Department, ATF agents responded and conducted the on-scene investigation, collecting debris for laboratory analysis. ATF agents and Livonia investigators are conducting interviews and the investigation is continuing.

On Nov. 24, Grosse Pointe police in conjunction with the Wayne County Sheriff’s Department served a state search warrant at the residence. Among the items seized were 22 firearms (several of which were loaded), a large amount of ammunition, cocaine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, commercial explosives, a police officer's badge, a bulletproof vest and numerous items believed to be stolen property.

Investigators are requesting the public’s help in solving this crime. A reward of up to $5,000 is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the incident..

Fincham said, “This home and its drug operation has been a burden on the community in general and the residents of the Grosse Pointes in particular. The fact that the drug dealer in this case is being charged federally will ensure that he receives the maximum penalty possible.”

Anyone with information is requested to call either the toll-free ATF Hotline at 1-888-ATF-BOMB (1-888-283-2662) or the Livonia Police Department at (734) 466-2470.

www.atf.gov/press/fy06press/field/122705det_livoniaexplosion.htm

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 10:41:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:08:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
UPDATE: ATF is offering a $5,000 reward for information, it was some teenagers (Don't know her....) car lt looks like someone shoved a pipe bomb or something in the trunk....

(313) 259-7917
or Sgt. Greg Perttunen, Livonia PD
(734) 466-2318
For Immediate Release
www.atf.gov
December 27, 2005

REWARD OFFERED IN LIVONIA EXPLOSION

DETROIT -- Valerie J Goddard, Special Agent in Charge of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), Detroit Field Division, announced today that ATF has entered the investigation of an explosion that occurred early this morning, Dec. 27 in Livonia.

The Livonia Police Department responded to the scene of an explosion that occurred at approximately 12:00 a.m. on Danzig Street, north of Joy Road. The explosion caused damage to a vehicle parked on Danzig. At the request of the Livonia Police Department, ATF agents responded and conducted the on-scene investigation, collecting debris for laboratory analysis. ATF agents and Livonia investigators are conducting interviews and the investigation is continuing.

On Nov. 24, Grosse Pointe police in conjunction with the Wayne County Sheriff’s Department served a state search warrant at the residence. Among the items seized were 22 firearms (several of which were loaded), a large amount of ammunition, cocaine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia, commercial explosives, a police officer's badge, a bulletproof vest and numerous items believed to be stolen property.

Investigators are requesting the public’s help in solving this crime. A reward of up to $5,000 is offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the incident..

Fincham said, “This home and its drug operation has been a burden on the community in general and the residents of the Grosse Pointes in particular. The fact that the drug dealer in this case is being charged federally will ensure that he receives the maximum penalty possible.”

Anyone with information is requested to call either the toll-free ATF Hotline at 1-888-ATF-BOMB (1-888-283-2662) or the Livonia Police Department at (734) 466-2470.

www.atf.gov/press/fy06press/field/122705det_livoniaexplosion.htm

Hmmm...I wonder why Grosse Pointe police were involved? Is there some Detroit rift raft making its way out west now?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:13:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.globalsecurity.org/intell/library/policy/army/fm/fm34-52/1-27.gif

Good one Strat, more people need to learn that.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:51:42 AM EDT
[#7]
The old potato in the tailpipe trick
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:17:06 AM EDT
[#8]
say, wasn't there a car bomb in Madison last night?

Coincidence?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:08:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Just spoke with my Aunt aparently the ATF had goons all over the place kept everyone up all night, the street was locked down, noboddy was allowed to use there phones, or leave there houses, and the agents went door to door interviewing everyone, only thing known about the bomb is that it was quote "a sring fired device"....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:13:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Pray tell, how exactly did these "goons" keep people from using their land-line or cell phones?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:15:52 AM EDT
[#11]
No idea thats what she told me, they somehow manage to keep the rest of us from useing a drill press so I don't dought it....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:19:27 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No idea thats what she told me, they somehow manage to keep the rest of us from useing a drill press so I don't dought it....

huh
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
San Dimas Highschool Football Rules!

Charvel San Dimas is a nice guitar!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:54:26 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

huh

Drill press to make happy hole in lower recievers....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:04:36 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:14:38 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

huh

Drill press to make happy hole in lower recievers....

He is a ATF Mole, watch out guys...

Not Emenim after all.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:17:13 PM EDT
[#17]
I have drill presses for sale if anybody needs one,just dont mention it to any ATF people.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:18:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I have drill presses for sale if anybody needs one,just dont mention it to any ATF people.

Are they knocking on your door yet?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:24:21 PM EDT
[#19]
I was just makeing a point with the drill press thing, they say you can't drill the hole you don't, they say you can't use the phone they probably have a way to stop you....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:03:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I was just makeing a point with the drill press thing, they say you can't drill the hole you don't, they say you can't use the phone they probably have a way to stop you....[/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bullshit man thake the tin foil hat off......and why are they goons??  tell me what makes you thinK the "goons" have a way to make you stop using your phone??? some top secret ray gun??? lol  

and who is "she" your talking about...maybe the "goons" need to come and talk to you about this, your acting kinda strange about the whole thing......................
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:40:00 PM EDT
[#21]
The only "She" I mentioned is my Aunt, and they stop you from useing the phone by arresting you after they check the phone records, or they could just have the lines shut down, it's a simple flick of a switch, and no they have no legal authority to do this, but they also had no legal authority to burn 86 people to death in Waco, or to do most of the other crap they pull....  I call them goons because thats what they are, I don't trust them, I hope they catch whoever did it, but they had no right treating the whole nieborhood like that, essentually putting everyone on house arrest....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:44:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:00:37 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The only "She" I mentioned is my Aunt, and they stop you from useing the phone by arresting you after they check the phone records, or they could just have the lines shut down, it's a simple flick of a switch, and no they have no legal authority to do this, but they also had no legal authority to burn 86 people to death in Waco, or to do most of the other crap they pull....  I call them goons because thats what they are, I don't trust them, I hope they catch whoever did it, but they had no right treating the whole nieborhood like that, essentually putting everyone on house arrest....

WTF...!!
OVER
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 12:10:22 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I was just makeing a point with the drill press thing, they say you can't drill the hole you don't, they say you can't use the phone they probably have a way to stop you....

[ralph wiggins]My kittens' breath smells like cat food![/ralph wiggins]
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 1:55:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Detective Axel Foley would have solved this by now.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:00:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
www.globalsecurity.org/intell/library/policy/army/fm/fm34-52/1-27.gif

Dont forget the ACE report when youre done also.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#27]
tag
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Pray tell, how exactly did these "goons" keep people from using their land-line or cell phones?

Fear and Intimidation works well on sheeple
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top