Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:45:26 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

You sir, don't know what the hell you are talking about. When your mayor will not fight crime because he blames it on whites, you have to move.

+1000
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:53:18 AM EDT
[#2]
What about White towns that look like haunted houses?

Its just because they are immoral broke lazy ugly unmotivated people.

When I went to North Carolina on a Outward Bound wilderness survival course.

The towns out there are creepy.  They are in the middle of nowhere,  a bunch of white drunks with guns out in the middle of nowhere who look at me the rhode islander and think im the devil or something.    them cooking steaks and drinking cheap beer.  

Then you see most of their town is like abandoned condemed places.  And you goto the gas station and you see some hicks with dirty clothes and a sports car hitting on ugly chicks and smoking tobacco with a 6 pack in his back seat.

And then you see the two local police officers who are in their 20's and are no doubt criminals themselves,  getting the hoots and giggles that they are the only law in town.  And them knowing they can get away with so much out there.

Ill never go back to North Carolina again.  Place is hell.  

And we only have a 5% unemployment in this country?  Yeah right. I must have met every single one of them then if there are so few of them.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 2:59:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:02:48 AM EDT
[#4]

S.O.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:09:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:11:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
....a bunch of white drunks with guns out in the middle of nowhere who look at me the rhode islander and think im the devil or something.    

That's Cuz you IS da DEVIL!!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:26:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey Ya'll........there's that Devil from Rhodes Island!........Git Em!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:35:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Wow, I'm movin there now!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:38:03 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I've got room at my house!!!

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:39:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You followin me now??
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:41:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

S.O.

Oh my god that's fantastic!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:41:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You followin me now??

sorry.  

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:42:08 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You followin me now??

sorry.  

hehe..s'alright.  Since I have your undivided attention....... wanna buy a truck???
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 3:51:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Racist propaganda.

Somone's in complete denial.  
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:01:40 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.digitalmilitia.com/images/large_minorities.jpg

S.O.

Oh my god that's fantastic!!!!!!!!

+1
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:08:51 AM EDT
[#16]
I don't subscribe to the web site and that's the first I've heard of it.   However, if one merely looks at the pictures they present a very sad image of a once great city.  It's a damn shame.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:17:23 AM EDT
[#17]
I just want to pipe in and say that it isn't as bad as the pictures portray. It is 1000x worse. 'Shithole' doesn't do it justice, and just insults shitholes. It's too bad, because my old man picked Detroit when he came to America in the late 50's. Said it was one of the greatest cities he ever visited...and then the riots hit. On the plus side, the riots got my dad involved with the NRA and RKBA ;)

The biggest problem is that as soon as the criminal element can afford to move out, they do, hence the gradual decline of Southfield, Warren, and some of the other burbs.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:21:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Umm have you been to  K&A in the past few years?

Umm no. Nor have I been to 8th and Butler or Broad and Erie lately. What's your point? Is K&A now a mecca of White culture and a reborn White paradise on earth? It was certainly a shithole in the eighties and nineties, all thanks to White people.

+1 on K&A being a shithole.  My Dad grew up on Emerald St. about two blocks from there.  I lived off Cottman & Frankford  which wasn't exactly a paradise and WE thought K&A was a cesspool.  There are barrios in Central America  that are cleaner and safer.

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:24:24 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
lol -  Are you a racist?  "white-history.com"

+1...

A tad racy for me, but there is a shread of truth in the middle of all that racist hype...  the talk of Gov't hand outs... and I've got memories (I grew up just north of Detroit) of Mayor Colemen Young playing the race card over and over to maintain power... problem was, from my viewpoint, he didn't do anything but make himself rich, keep  the city in a state of delapidation, and then blame it on whitee...  

The fact that he could blame 'whitee' but if I or anyone else who was 'white' ever blammed him for what he did to that city would lable us a racist really illuminated my young eyes to the truth of all this 'racist' crap.

I'm so tired of the racist crap, from both sides!

The city is in bad shape, its getting better (I still visit occasionally... matter of fact I flew over the detroit river twice last weekend).  But its got a long way to go to over come 20 or so years of 'mush mouth' Colemen Young's reign...
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:30:42 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
...But its got a long way to go to over come 20 or so years of 'mush mouth' Colemen Young's reign...

Kwame Fitpatrick, the reigning 'mayor' of Detroit, is every bit as lousy as Young. During the Archer years, I had hope, but now? Nah. (Not like I was going to move to Detroit proper any time soon!)
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow, this thread made it to 5 pages?

IBTL
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:32:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:34:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Racist propaganda.

Somone's in complete denial.  

You're full of it...

Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:40:05 AM EDT
[#24]

That  seems to be closer to the truth then most people are willing to admit.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:48:21 AM EDT
[#25]
I'm sadden by the demise of some fine architecture. There are some great examples of Second Empire, Beaux Arts, Gothic Revival and Richardsonian Romanesque.

The factories I understand. They were constructed to serve on function and have a limited life. The destruction of a fine home. in my opinion is a artistic crime.

CampyBob asked a very good question. This "White Flight" took place over a long period of time. Why did that happen?

Black or White; it doesn't matter. I've seen what white trash can do to a neighborhood. They did it to mine. And now I'm going back into debt to move away from it.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 4:59:14 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
www.digitalmilitia.com/images/large_minorities.jpg

That  seems to be closer to the truth then most people are willing to admit.

I agree. I'd make a stinking fortune selling Blinders to some people here.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:00:58 AM EDT
[#27]
Guess they've never seen pics of white trash
Clicky
I find it isnt the colod of your skin, but the level of your income that determines trash and filth.
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:06:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:10:21 AM EDT
[#29]
No links to racist sites.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top