Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

So people are so uptight.

I've noticed that. Someone posts an honest question and some just jump all over you for it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:02:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

I've noticed that. Someone posts an honest question and some just jump all over you for it.

Yeah, I felt like people jumped all over me for absolutely no reason in this thread.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:02:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Just do not post a link about the vid. asking questions to the authenticity or we will have another shittstorm.

You said the magic word!

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Yeah, I felt like people jumped all over me for absolutely no reason in this thread.

I've witnessed The Redhorseman attack people more than once.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:04:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

homepage.mac.com/luismulet/.Pictures/Banners/Crybaby.gif

Yeah, probably a little.

Do you hate me now?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:05:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You were getting some too Zaphod.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:05:24 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/adairtd/cry.jpg

Beaten to the punch!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Report to Hell marine.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:06:20 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Beaten to the punch!

I saw the other one first, I just thought I would add mine too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Just a thought I'm throwing out here, do with it what you will, but it might be your slightly sanctimonious attitude and Unchristian characteristics of trying to "help" others.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:06:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Report to Hell marine.

It's Marine.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:06:38 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, probably a little.

Do you hate me now?

I hate you, if that helps.

(And I wonder what your previous account name was on ar15.com)
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:06:48 PM EDT
[#15]
I was the one attacked, I was asking an honest question about a vid. I just watched. I neither said,implicated,etc. anything. Just wanted an opinion about it if others have seen it. Theredhorseman, said what he said, I replied. After he posted it was a joke, I IM'ed him, we settled it, no sweat. My skin is not that thin.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:07:03 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Just a thought I'm throwing out here, do with it what you will, but it might be your slightly sanctimonious attitude and Unchristian characteristics of trying to "help" others.

Shut your cunt.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:07:25 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

again, IBTL
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Where?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, probably a little.

Do you hate me now?

What are you trying to say?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:07:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Looks like ALOT of people are gettin' no soup tonite!!

IBTL
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:08:27 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Beaten to the punch!

Just think, you have managed to enlarge your count, er your post count by more than 20 percent, in just this thread alone!  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow!! This has really gone to the crapper.  I can't beleive it hasn't been locked yet. Are all the Mods in some super secret meeting that required a special handshake to get in?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:09:16 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

IBTL

I may not be getting soup, but I am getting pie.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:09:18 PM EDT
[#24]
bummer, he's the guy I got my name from
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:09:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Shut your cunt.

Now that's not very Christian at all.  Maybe you're the one that needs the help?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:09:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Where?

Your right I don't have links to prove what I said.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:09:52 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Just think, you have managed to enlarge your count, er your post count by more than 20 percent, in just this thread alone!  

More like 100%

But I couldn't have done it without you guys.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:10:15 PM EDT
[#28]
And we're done in 5...4....3...2...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:10:24 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

Shut your cunt.

Now that's not very Christian at all.  Maybe you're the one that needs the help?

I guess you haven't read the rest of the thread?  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some what?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
bummer, he's the guy I got my name from

Be careful with that name, it might blow up in your face.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:10:54 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
And were done in 5...4....3...2...

Still here.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:10:58 PM EDT
[#33]
6 pages and no lock?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:11:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IBTL

I may not be getting soup, but I am getting pie.

If I ever make a troll account it will be NoPieForYou lol.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why lock it?

I've noticed that. Someone posts an honest question and some just jump all over you for it.hinking.gif

Shut your cunt.

I read it, it got really boring and stupid about halfway through page two
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Blah blah blah. I might as well use this to up my post count.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:11:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

You charge in here guns blazing, hammering away at honest, hard working, demon possessed folk and you expect us to grant you mercy?!

How droll!  (Thats "droll", not "troll": that's another subject).

I expect your soul to be in a plain brown wrapper and in my mailbox by Monday morning.  UPS or FedEx will work, too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:12:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Alright guys, I apologize for stiring the shit.  I figured the thread was going to get locked anyway so I would play around.  I want everyone to join in on a big group hug.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:12:15 PM EDT
[#39]
AWOB
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:12:23 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some what?

Some dooky.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:12:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, probably a little.

Do you hate me now?

What are you trying to say?

English not your first language?

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
AWOB

Who farted?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:12:57 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You charge in here guns blazing, hammering away at honest, hard working, demon possessed folk and you expect us to grant you mercy?!

How droll!  (Thats "droll", not "troll": that's another subject).

I expect your soul to be in a plain brown wrapper and in my mailbox by Monday morning.  UPS or FedEx will work, too.

You're starting to scare me.  Are you really into this shit?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:
And were done in 5...4....3...2...

Still here.

I figured you'd be praying for this thread to be over unless you actually enjoy this shit
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:13:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:13:17 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
That is, as you know, a cop out.  You apparently don't even try.  Saying something without putting even the slightest bit of willpower to do the right thing into it is worthless.  Next time, put a little effort into your actions (or in the case of agree that someone should kill themselves, lack of action).

Tell you what. I really couldn't give a flying fuck what you think about me, my relationship with Christ, or the composition of Haley's comet.

Go pontificate to someone who gives a shit. hinking.gif

So this is you being "not perfect" again?  Following in the Lords footsteps?  Boy do you show it...

Ok, if nobody else is going to call it:

hr

+1
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:13:26 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Alright guys, I apologize for stiring the shit.  I figured the thread was going to get locked anyway so I would play around.  I want everyone to join in on a big group hug.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:13:28 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Why don't you check out the religion forum?  I think you fit in and like it.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:13:29 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

I have and you said many times that you wanted to "help" someone find Jesus.  Then you resort to name calling.  How can you help someone find Jesus when you behave in a way that would upset him?

Of course, this might be why he said "He who is without sin, throw the first stone."
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:13:29 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

You got a hug from shop_rat. I'm always willing to give anyone a big sweaty fat guy hug.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top