Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:31:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
LOL... I caused TWICE the problems... so... Arock blaming you for my pic is my fault?

Secondly, after sending two copies to the Terrell PD, wtf am I supposed to think when I keep being told that it wasn't received. Simple solution -- fax it.

But then again... why would I even bother if I were so dishonorable? Even spending the time on the phone with the PD to explain to them how to validate an IP address and the origination location of a photo... how dishonorable of me.

I mean... how dishonorable for not letting someone take the dive for something that they didn't do, and continuing to wage a public war against the true enemy in the matter. How fucking dishonorable of me.

Cry me a river.

TRG

Like the river you were crying when you thought that you were going to get bitch slapped out of a job by Newman for something you didn't do?

See, I can be a dick too.

Arock did everything he could think of to affect my job.  From the first phone call to emails and other means.  He never even got close.

There was no river to cry.  His actions were actually humorous to us, and it is still used as an office joke.  

TRG

So why was it such a phenomenal deal then? I don't recall any humor about it in our communication exchanges. IIRC, you were pretty concerned.

FWIW, I am glad that it is resolved for you and everyone can make a joke out of it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:32:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:47:31 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
M4_Aiming_at_U  .

Has anyone actually met him.

Yes, I have.    
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:47:55 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
with all do respect M4 has had some serious extenuating circumstances. Frankly my family and health come before a deal in the EE as well. He is making an effort to correct this under what seems to be some extreamly difficult circumstances.

good luck M4

Damn right.  My family and health come before a deal in the EE as well or any other matter.
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:48:51 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I thought this was your job

Banning you is my job.  

TRG

In that case .....this isn't very funny
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:50:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 8:01:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
with all do respect M4 has had some serious extenuating circumstances. Frankly my family and health come before a deal in the EE as well. He is making an effort to correct this under what seems to be some extreamly difficult circumstances.

good luck M4

Damn right.  My family and health come before a deal in the EE as well or any other matter.

So you would take money, hold money, not send the merchandise and ignore requests for a solution. Then use your own situation as an excuse to keep his money? This crook had time to cash the check... How could he not have time to send the rifle.....  Then how the hell does he think it is right or even LOGICAL to keep the rifle when he is supposedly so hard up for money?

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#9]
This is a perfect example of bad things happening to good people,,,,it happens alot.

ARFCOM should require paypal for all EE transactions. It would protect the buyer and seller and actually the site itself. I know yall won't agree, but what happens if you send $1500.00 for your dream AR and your seller is killed on his way to ship it. You are out....no recourse.

All of this could be fixed EASILY.

Never have another one of these threads.
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 8:17:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds good to me. Paypal is the bomb baby!
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 8:18:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

good luck M4

So you would take money, hold money, not send the merchandise and ignore requests for a solution. Then use your own situation as an excuse to keep his money? This crook had time to cash the check... How could he not have time to send the rifle.....  Then how the hell does he think it is right or even LOGICAL to keep the rifle when he is supposedly so hard up for money?

I don't know all of the specifics on the timeline as to when he cashed the check, got sick, was to send out the merchandise, ect.  It's between him and the buyer on the refund.  

As I said. My health or a family members health or situation would come first.   If you don't like my priorities,  Go pound sand.

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This is a perfect example of bad things happening to good people,,,,it happens alot.

ARFCOM should require paypal for all EE transactions. It would protect the buyer and seller and actually the site itself. I know yall won't agree, but what happens if you send $1500.00 for your dream AR and your seller is killed on his way to ship it. You are out....no recourse.

All of this could be fixed EASILY.

Never have another one of these threads.

Paypal?
Your kidding right?
Paypal is far from a solution.

CH
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 8:30:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Other Staff can unlock this if it becomes necessary, but it is WAY of track now.  
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top