mmm. dunkies...
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:38:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
mmm. dunkies...

Ahh yes, I forgot the nickname for it.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Has anyone ever had the "TOGO's" sandwiches that some DD stores sell?  I don't know if these stores are nation-wide or if they're just in Chicago, but I've had them and are good.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:58:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Us CT folks are addicted as well.  

I'm not going to deny it.

I finally did the math though on how much I spend there and now I'm making coffee at home again.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:10:36 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I've tried Dunkin' Donuts' coffee, and Krispy Kremes.  I am impartial to both...

You best pick a side, else you may find yourself first against
the wall when the coffee war begins.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I've tried Dunkin' Donuts' coffee, and Krispy Kremes.  I am impartial to both...

You best pick a side, else you may find yourself first against
the wall when the coffee war begins.

I don't know if I can pick a side. Because
I don't drink coffee that much.

I think I will go with Dunkin' Donuts.  I drink that whenever I go with my dad to work.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:14:15 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I think I will go with Dunkin' Donuts.  I drink that whenever I go with my dad to work.  

Good man. Who the hell thinks "coffee" when they think Krispy Kreme anyway?
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:19:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good man. Who the hell thinks "coffee" when they think Krispy Kreme anyway?

Their "coffee" is okay.  Their donuts are great when they are hot out of the oven!

There's fewer Krispy Kreme's in Chicago then Dunkin Donuts.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:23:17 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Their "coffee" is okay.  Their donuts are great when they are hot out of the oven!

That's the key isn't it? I've had Krispy Kremes that weren't hot and fresh from the oven. Completely average.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the key isn't it? I've had Krispy Kremes that weren't hot and fresh from the oven. Completely average.

Right.

ETA: Don't EVER buy Krispy Kreme's from a grocery store: they are horrible.

I pretty much grew up on Dunkin' Donuts.  My dad used to come home with a bag full of Donuts and a chocolate with sprinkles for me.

Ah, the memories.  
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:40:01 PM EDT
[#11]
I drove the Boston Marathon course last year scounting for photo locations....

there are *conservatively* 50 Dunkin Donuts stores along the route.

no joke
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:30:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Heron,
You forgot to mention strip clubs, Rhody probably has more per square mile than anyone else in the United States.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 2:32:21 PM EDT
[#13]
This thread is making me homesick I could definitely go for some Iggys clamcakes, a dels, and a visit to the Foxy Lady
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes MA is messed up.  I can't wait till I get out of this state.  I don't go to dunkin' donuts only because everyone who lives here does.

Edit:  And the other reason I don't go there is because there name, sign, and slogan seems really white trash to me for some reason.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 3:49:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yes MA is messed up.  I can't wait till I get out of this state.  I don't go to dunkin' donuts only because everyone who lives here does.

Edit:  And the other reason I don't go there is because there name, sign, and slogan seems really white trash to me for some reason.

It's not white trash. Don't be retarded. Get hooked like everyone else and you will be craving it from afar like I do.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 5:20:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Dunks' corporate officers are  in Canton,MA.

In 1950, Bill Rosenberg opened the first Dunkin' Donuts shop in Quincy, Massachusetts. Dunkin' Donuts licensed the first of many franchises in 1955.
Dunkin' Donuts is the world's largest coffee and baked goods chain, serving more than 2.7 million customers per day. Dunkin' Donuts sells 52 varieties of donuts and more than a dozen coffee beverages as well as an array of bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods.

There are 27 within a 10 mile radius of me.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 3:21:17 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Heron,
You forgot to mention strip clubs, Rhody probably has more per square mile than anyone else in the United States.

Great...as if RI didn't have enuf perves of its own...you're gonna be sending the ones from ARFCOM there....

<biffs Tom in the back of the head>

Notfornuthinbut, HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!?

Less homesick now?

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:35:29 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Heron,

Tom:

there are a lot of strip clubs in MA too... I actually think there may be more than RI... the girls in MA gear down totally

RI is topless only and the peelers are pretty skanky... even for strippers!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:40:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Heron,
I'm sure we have you beat in strip clubs per square mile. We also have totally nude they just can't serve alcohol in those rooms and usually charge a premium on top of the cover charge. As for the girls Foxy Lady Providence has the best in the Northeast, bar none.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:42:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Playmore,
I'm guessing from your posts your a female so I'm just going to leave the strip club thing at it's a guy thing you wouldn't understand. Theres nothing perverted about them just good old fashioned guy type fun.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 6:46:20 AM EDT
[#21]
Foxy Lady is way overrated........both of them................go to Zach's in Mashpee on Cape Cod..............now THAT is a GOOD time................(not that I would know or anything....... )
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:59:17 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Playmore,
I'm guessing from your posts your a female so I'm just going to leave the strip club thing at it's a guy thing you wouldn't understand. Theres nothing perverted about them just good old fashioned guy type fun.

Tom, I am female...and I've actually visited a strip club or two...I understand perfectly ...
I was teasing you...I was hoping you'd get a snicker outta the "notfornuthinbut" use (a typical RI phrase).

Unfortunately my humor arrow was misdirected...
Please pull it outta yer left butt cheek and return it to me---clean it first though, please!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:24:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Jsmith,
I've heard good things abouts Zachs. a girl I went to nursing school with worked there. This was about  7 years ago, smoking hot and had oriental tattoo's along her spine. Never saw her perform but would imagine it would be worth the cover charge.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Playmore,
Sorry I got defensive I thought I might have offended your feminist sensabilities. I don't think to many feminazis would waste their time posting here but you never know.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:31:54 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I'm on my way to Rhode Island on Friday, you can't swing a cat without hitting a Dunkin Donuts.  Like those uppity assholes need more caffeine.  It's a state the size of a damn postage stamp, but they drive like bats with their asses on fire.  Slow down assholes, if you slow down 5 seconds too late, you'll be in Vermont.  

Why can't you get a fucking glass of fresh fucking brewed iced tea in the whole goddamned state of Rhode Island???!?!??   "It's out of season."  FUCK YOU.  Iced tea doesn't have a season.  Duck season, wabbit season, hockey season, that is it, end of fucking list.  There is no fucking iced tea season.  And don't serve me that pre-brewed nasty fucking Nestea Lemon Sugar synthetic iced tea.  I've had my daily allowance of polymers already.  Flavored teas are for communists and homosexuals, serve them to the Kennedys, not me.  If I wanted Rasberry-Mango tea, I'd go beat myself in the head with a shovel for about 20 minutes.

/minor rant off

ROFLMAO!  You should do stand up.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:32:37 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Jsmith,
I've heard good things abouts Zachs. a girl I went to nursing school with worked there. This was about  7 years ago, smoking hot and had oriental tattoo's along her spine. Never saw her perform but would imagine it would be worth the cover charge.

Yeah they can get pretty crazy there Only other wild strip clubs like that I've seen were near Marine Corp or Army bases.........and Zach's is about 10 minutes from Massachusetts Military Reservation (USAF, ARNG, and USCG)
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top