Quoted:

What makes it different?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
According to this she's Muslim and posts Pro Palestine/anti Israel stuff.

That's a whole other tamale isn't it.

What makes it different?

Just because I believe islam is, for the most part, a ridiculous death cult masquerading as a religion and I don't really care what the Israelis do in their conflict as long as they're not slaughtering innocents (a bit nebulous term in that region), I really don't care what she posted as long as it's not outright illegal, i.e. plans to kill people, etc.  Until someone posts actual screenshots of what she's posted, I'll can't say whether she "deserved" a knock and talk or not.  Based on the FBI's previous and current behavior and the ever expanding list of scumbag directors and management all the way down to the queer street agents (yeah, those fags in the jorts were matched up with the NY gay pride fbi guys), they've definitely earned all of the scrutiny and mistrust most people harbor for the organization.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:19:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

it isnt
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesnt seem like enough to trigger a visit.

it isnt

I like to start with:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:30:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Completely fake.  Any Agent who refuses to identify themselves on an official interview knows they are on ice so thin they've already fallen through.  The FBI has had a body worn camera protocol for over a year.  None of those 'actors' appeared to have one.  If so, their camera footage is fully discoverable and that they refused to ID themselves.

While their are prohibition against photographing/scanning bureau credentials, video taping is 'a-ok'.  I've seen several Agents present their creds on camera.

Again, totally fake.

View Quote

While their are prohibition against photographing/scanning bureau credentials, video taping is 'a-ok'.  I've seen several Agents present their creds on camera.

Again, totally fake.

Yes totally fake but let's ignore how they act, speak and how that their mannerisms are exactly like other videos I've seen if FBI agents. Theses three people just must be really good impersonators?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:41:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Those Field officers are dorks
View Quote

Traitors. You misspelled traitors.

And Brown Shirts.

Now, can we finally say out loud that the "rank and file" is just as worthless as everyone else in that rotten, American Gestapo of an institution?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:13:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

From X
View Quote

I was figuring that.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:34:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

How sure are you that she's not a carpet cleaner?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Moar cardio lady cop

She should smile more.

She’s riding around with a couple of closeted homosexuals.  Of course she’s not smiling.

How sure are you that she's not a carpet cleaner?

Yeah I suppose that would be a bummer for her as well.  And equally as likely.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:35:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Just because I believe islam is, for the most part, a ridiculous death cult masquerading as a religion and I don't really care what the Israelis do in their conflict as long as they're not slaughtering innocents (a bit nebulous term in that region), I really don't care what she posted as long as it's not outright illegal, i.e. plans to kill people, etc.  Until someone posts actual screenshots of what she's posted, I'll can't say whether she "deserved" a knock and talk or not.  Based on the FBI's previous and current behavior and the ever expanding list of scumbag directors and management all the way down to the queer street agents (yeah, those fags in the jorts were matched up with the NY gay pride fbi guys), they've definitely earned all of the scrutiny and mistrust most people harbor for the organization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a whole other tamale isn't it.

What makes it different?

+1
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:48:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I love the king, please don't kill me.
View Quote

looolz me too!?  

used to live there, thats interesting
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

No one running with this is going to.show you the posts she was contacted over.  Doing so destroys their latest outrage meal ticket.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:54:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Again, totally fake.

Yes totally fake but let's ignore how they act, speak and how that their mannerisms are exactly like other videos I've seen if FBI agents. Theses three people just must be really good impersonators?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Completely fake.  Any Agent who refuses to identify themselves on an official interview knows they are on ice so thin they've already fallen through.  The FBI has had a body worn camera protocol for over a year.  None of those 'actors' appeared to have one.  If so, their camera footage is fully discoverable and that they refused to ID themselves.

Again, totally fake.

Again, totally fake.

I already confirmed with a source in the DOJ that they were required to identify themselves, at bare minimum last name and title, but that they don't have to allow their federal credentials to be photographed or videoed. Here, if they already identified themselves, they're still w/in DOJ policy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:06:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Let’s put it this way.  Not no but hell no.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:07:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I say fake. Someone run the plate
View Quote

Interestingly, that plate does not come up in my database for looking up cars.

ETA: I'm not LE, just a mechanic that can identify a car by the plate.   I cannot get info on who owns it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:23:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:25:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The writer is sticking with the anti Biden schtick with no evidence that was the case.  Of course he says the agents refused to ID themselves even though the female says  that they presented their IDs when they began speaking.
View Quote

That tired old anti Biden crap. I hear you.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:28:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:30:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

No one running with this is going to.show you the posts she was contacted over.  Doing so destroys their latest outrage meal ticket.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You misunderstand. With the American public the FBI are assumed to be lying, it's up to them to justify. There is no faith in them as an organization. At all.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#19]
LOL...

Libtard Gestapo in action...
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:33:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How? I am sure all three would report they identified themselves when they first made contact.
View Quote

Think about it. Why would a legitimate LEO refuse to produce their credentials when asked? Why would they refuse to give a
business card? Considering the number of people who are targeted by scammers, the 3 “agents” are lucky that
the home owner wasn’t armed.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:37:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I’m sure in 7 pages someone already covered this part.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/174335/IMG_9797-3172981.png

I’d like someone’s fist to visit her mouth, but obviously not worth an FBI visit and those look like contractors, not agents.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's for your safety.

I’d like someone’s fist to visit her mouth, but obviously not worth an FBI visit and those look like contractors, not agents.

She is/was a board member for CAIR Oklahoma.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:07:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Uh oh, outrage reversal, stat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's for your safety.

Uh oh, outrage reversal, stat.

No.  The government should keep their cockholster’s off of citizens because of words, no matter if I like what they say or not.  Anything less would make one as despicable of Statist as Pelosi or Cringeshaw.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:36:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

No.  The government should keep their cockholster’s off of citizens because of words, no matter if I like what they say or not.  Anything less would make one as despicable of Statist as Pelosi or Cringeshaw.
View Quote

GD : Dat muz sympathizer was posting all kinds of stuff.  Why don’t da feds investigate her instead of harassing conservatives?

FBI does Knock and Talk

GD : not like dat brown shirt Gestapo!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I've seen your previous threads on that matter. You have good idea what the answer is, but no one here can (or will) confirm it: AI. Somebody, somewhere, in a .gov agency, wants to keep tabs on people traveling in certain areas with certain facilities like the shooting range. It would be a simple matter to program the feed from the LPR's to flag certain inputs, just like they can flag stolen vehicles and outstanding warrants. That is really the only explanation for selective pings.
View Quote

Hallelujah!

Praise Jesus!

Somebody else finally gets it.

About the only other possibility is that I am already on some other list that the ALPR’s can check against.  If the ALPR is  near a gun range when it scanned  my license plate, then whatever software or database  for whatever list I am on then pings NCIC.

Of special interest to me is what do NCIC pings that have no name or terminal  number associated with them tell other databases or other police departments/agencies.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:50:11 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:51:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Interestingly, that plate does not come up in my database for looking up cars.

ETA: I'm not LE, just a mechanic that can identify a car by the plate.   I cannot get info on who owns it.
View Quote

RIP Bullseye100
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:55:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/boom-denzel-824.gif

this thread will drop off the radar  in 3........2........1
View Quote

No, it won’t.

And no it shouldn’t!

Back after 9/11, a bunch of Muslims were being surveilled in New Jersey.

Luckily, they had the financial resources to sue to get it to stop.

They settled before everything could get air’ed out in court:

https://ccrjustice.org/home/press-center/press-releases/settlement-reached-nypd-muslim-surveillance-lawsuit#:~:text=City%20of%20New%20York%2C%20a,surveilled%20under%20the%20NYPD's%20program.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:02:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'm sure in 7 pages someone already covered this part.

I'd like someone's fist to visit her mouth, but obviously not worth an FBI visit and those look like contractors, not agents.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's for your safety.

I'd like someone's fist to visit her mouth, but obviously not worth an FBI visit and those look like contractors, not agents.
She seems like a real peach, but I still support the feds rolling up on her exactly as much as I support them knocking on the doors of everyone in GD who posted their hope that RBG would die in seat, or made public their desire for some other hard leftist to die of ass cancer. And all those comments over the years here actually reference an individual rather than large groups.  The only reason I'd get on board with them hassling her is revenge for all the years targeting people on the right..

Did she commit a crime, or is she suspected of committing a crime? If not then gtfo her yard.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:13:36 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

GD : Dat muz sympathizer was posting all kinds of stuff.  Why don’t da feds investigate her instead of harassing conservatives?

FBI does Knock and Talk

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FBI does Knock and Talk

Kindly pick another example.  I never said that.  Very likely those Brave warriors wouldn’t have even shown up in the daytime if she was deemed the least bit dangerous.  Unless of course she had the 411 on the best glory holes.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:27:15 PM EDT
[#33]
First they came for the Catholics who attended traditional mass in Latin….

( a link for those who don’t know already:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/purported-fbi-document-suggests-agency-targeting-catholics-attend-latin-mass.amp

)

Let’s all STOP!  And think about this for a second….

Just how shitty is our Federal government and the FBI that it has at least one poster ….that would be me….siding with a pro-Muslim, pro-Palestine, anti-Israel “hoosier” /PWT in Oklahoma?

That’s how far the Feds have fallen.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Go watch the begining of the unedited version. They held their IDs up. Baghdad Betty didn't get good video of them because she's a shitshow.
View Quote

Point is how hard is it for them to pull out their credentials again?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:34:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
She seems like a real peach, but I still support the feds rolling up on her exactly as much as I support them knocking on the doors of everyone in GD who posted their hope that RBG would die in seat, or made public their desire for some other hard leftist to die of ass cancer. And all those comments over the years here actually reference an individual rather than large groups.  The only reason I'd get on board with them hassling her is revenge for all the years targeting people on the right..

Did she commit a crime, or is she suspected of committing a crime? If not then gtfo her yard.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's for your safety.

Just based on what was posted, she seem like the typical whackjob, hate consumed, lefty muslim who I would prefer be deported, but while wanting American and Israeli people to come home in body bags is truly despicable, it's not a crime (except under possible retarded hate crime laws that certain groups are pushing).  If they have evidence that she's supporting hamas or any other legitimate terrorist organization then sure, by all means investigate her and proceed from there but it appears- at this time and from the very limited info posted- that wasn't the case.  I'm sure there's probably more, maybe much more, to it that we're not seeing and it very well may have risen to a legitimate level to warrant the visit but I don't have twitter, facebook, etc. so no way for me to go looking for her posts.  

If someone has more than just her vitriolic tripe feel free to post it up, but we've got several politicians who have made essentially the same comments on the house and senate floors and nothing has been done to them- or the ones who've openly conspired with Chinese agents and are still on intelligence committees and crapping their pants in the White House.  To be fair, Fang Fang was pretty hot.  

TL:DR- Based on the limited posts shown, she's a disgusting, sorry excuse for a human, but has she actually done anything illegal?  
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Just based on what was posted, she seem like the typical whackjob, hate consumed, lefty muslim who I would prefer be deported, but while wanting American and Israeli people to come home in body bags is truly despicable, it's not a crime (except under possible retarded hate crime laws that certain groups are pushing).  If they have evidence that she's supporting hamas or any other legitimate terrorist organization then sure, by all means investigate her and proceed from there but it appears- at this time and from the very limited info posted- that wasn't the case.  I'm sure there's probably more, maybe much more, to it that we're not seeing and it very well may have risen to a legitimate level to warrant the visit but I don't have twitter, facebook, etc. so no way for me to go looking for her posts.  

If someone has more than just her vitriolic tripe feel free to post it up, but we've got several politicians who have made essentially the same comments on the house and senate floors and nothing has been done to them- or the ones who've openly conspired with Chinese agents and are still on intelligence committees and crapping their pants in the White House.  To be fair, Fang Fang was pretty hot.  

TL:DR- Based on the limited posts shown, she's a disgusting, sorry excuse for a human, but has she actually done anything illegal?  
View Quote

As much as that pos bitch disgusted me and probably needs her mouth pushed in.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Staged video. FBI agents aren't going to arrive dressed like that and refuse to offer credentials.
View Quote
But can they refuse if they're being recorded?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:16:01 PM EDT
[#39]
There are two other videos on X similar to this one, so hard to say if people are making fakes or "it's happening".
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:44:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Think about it. Why would a legitimate LEO refuse to produce their credentials when asked? Why would they refuse to give a
business card? Considering the number of people who are targeted by scammers, the 3 “agents” are lucky that

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How? I am sure all three would report they identified themselves when they first made contact.

They showed them and she confirmed that but didn’t really look at them, before she started recording. She wanted them to do it again while recording. They are under no requirement to show the ID again.

She was begin passive aggressive and trying to control the interaction ( not saying that is wrong) but generally it changes the calculus for the popo. It’s like verbally saying yes but not following directions.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:00:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Recently posted on X,

Here is one of the posts made on Facebook from the woman’s account apparently: “Israhelli terrorist filth. They think Ramadan is a weakness for Muslims not, realizing Ramadan is the strength. May Allah destroy every single despicable zionist, their supporters and backers.” This is one of many posts like it.
View Quote

Not sure if true but more info
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Whoever they were, guy in red was clearly printing.

If they identified themselves when they first made contact, they have no reason to identify themselves again just so she can get it on camera.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:02:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go watch the begining of the unedited version. They held their IDs up. Baghdad Betty didn't get good video of them because she's a shitshow.

Because they have no duty to identify themselves again just so she can plaster it all over social media.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:06:53 PM EDT
[#44]
Isn’t this just a case of when two assholes collide?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:08:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's for your safety.

The gov is actually prohibited. Now if you look at that Mexican thread about the vigilantes the is a different conversation...
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If they identified themselves when they first made contact, they have no reason to identify themselves again just so she can get it on camera.
View Quote

If you are "clearly printing" on my property, and you don't feel it necessary to make sure that you clearly identify yourself with credentials as someone in law enforcement, and instead want to play obfuscating games, don't be surprised when you get a pistol stuck in your mouth.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:12:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:17:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If you are "clearly printing" on my property, and you don't feel it necessary to make sure that you clearly identify yourself with credentials as someone in law enforcement, and instead want to play obfuscating games, don't be surprised when you get a pistol stuck in your mouth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Had some neighbors stop by and let me know there was a problem with a horse and offer to help.  Problem fixed, we introduced ourselves and chatted

Government agents are not your friend, and aren't there to help.  No warrant, fuck off
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:50:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Please consider changing the title to spare others having to waste their time reading this. It’s pretty obvious from her accent anyway
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top