Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Personally, I'm not amused by watching people abuse the weak, especially kids.

I am with you.

I guess if fighting the “pussification of American” means tolerating cruel dangerous stupid bullshit like this count me a pussy. I would rather be a pussy that a stupid, childish, bully.

The shear level of stupidity of those that think this attack was funny is amazing.

It was funny in a sick, "I've been there too" kind of way.  

But, I agree, those others kids are asshats.  

The only real medicine here though is for the fat kid to kick their asses.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:49:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Why didn't fatty get off the rock?

If it was so bad (and not just humiliating), why didn't fatty run?

Because he didn't want to get his sneakers wet.

This attitude displayed here, is why we live in such a society where everyone sues everyone.
5 year old boys with "mouse" in their hair.
EVERY SINGLE KID on the beach has that disgusting "I play X-Box all day" fat roll.
Pussies.
All of you.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:54:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I can't wait to see the video of fatty's revenge when he brings daddy's shotty to school
and shoots his good ol'buddies down in the hall!

+1
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#4]
tagged
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 1:59:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Why didn't fatty get off the rock?

If it was so bad (and not just humiliating), why didn't fatty run?

Because he didn't want to get his sneakers wet.

This attitude displayed here, is why we live in such a society where everyone sues everyone.
5 year old boys with "mouse" in their hair.
EVERY SINGLE KID on the beach has that disgusting "I play X-Box all day" fat roll.
Pussies.
All of you.

1. I'm not saying that anyone should be sueing anyone or pressing charges, but there should have been some ass whippin's doled out the little pricks that set this thing up.

2. The kid being fat isn't the issue. If that fat kid had the determination, he probably could have made those skinny kids swallow that paintball gun!

3. The thing that pisses me off is that these kids and you are being entertained by watching people deliberately inflict physical and emotional pain on someone else because they are weak. I don't find that to be the least bit entertaining.

ETA - When I was about 10, we moved to Austin TX. I was the only white kid in the aparment complex, and I "big boned". The Mexicans thought it was real funny to pelt the fat white kid with crab apples and rocks. One day my Dad had enough, and went with me down to the playground to find the kids that were picking on me. He picked out the biggest one (a little bit smaller than me, not much) and told me to "kick his ass", and then stood there waiting for me to execute. Me and Marty locked up, I threw him over, knelt on top of him and after I delivered a couple good whacks to the face, my dad pulled me off of him.

That would be the perfect remedy for this situation.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Ya know what ? I was , amstill and probably will always be "the fat kid" . Ya know what else ? That was a very good laugh because when I was a kid we did that kind of stuff but this was long before paintball guns. So we had pellet rifles, BB guns, sling shots and rocks!! We also had bows and arrows and ran with scissors and pointed sticks. We (the kids I played with) planned stuff like this EVERY WEEKEND! Sure we got hurt but we also got hurt riding our bikes , sled riding , and doing general kids stuff. We also had enough sense to scramble for cover when things were being shot at us! And there were always paybacks! If you started it , expect to be retaliated against. Either that day or the next, which ever. So those of you who did'nt think it was funny I have one question. Why did you look at the video? You knew what the title was. No flame , just curious. Take care. Coondog  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:02:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
The stupid bastards that did the shooting should be brought up on assault charges. What they did was dangerous period. Nothing funny about this what so ever.

AKASL
LIVE FREE on Assault Charges OR DIE Dangerous Period
WHITE MOUNTAINS
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Hey AKDSL Fat Kid or FuckNut (whatever you choose),
Are you fatass or lawyer??  Or Fatass Lawyer?  Either way you, Sir, are a piece of shit and the part of the reason our country is so fucked up.  Practical joke is obviously what this was.  I agree the kid needs an ass kicking from his old man (slap that shreik outta his fat ass).
Personally I would have chased down the shooter (with my glasses on) and shot him back a few times.
Pussy Fucks like you load up our system with bogus assault charges like this daily.
Any chance you wanna go out to the creek with me to test out my new video camera?
PM me for directions to the creek

I'm no mod, but your post violates COC rules.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...

+1

What's with all the psychotics lately?

Lately?  You register last month and post a billion threads and your War Veteran now right?

No, I'm saying that psychos like yourself have been piping up en masse over the last couple of weeks.

And yes, I think someone who shows the amount of venom towards a kid that you showed in your post is a complete and total psychopath!

It shows that you are not paid to think and its obvious. Thanks for the Medical Diagnosis over the Net?!>>>

Last couple of weeks?  You've only been here a few weeks and WTF do you know newbie?
You pop up not too long ago and NOW you are acting like a Expert Site Evaluator and Clinical Psychologist all in one.  Is school out already?

Thanks Jeep Col.K and anyone that doesn't see it any other way.  

I clearly stated that I wasn't for picking on anybody and that I would have chased down the shooter.... but I'm also against THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA.  Psychotic is civil charges for this incident.  I guess we just need to bring America up on charges.  Better yet , shove that idea.  This was a practical joke that was staged.  He buds were thinking the same thing....
Any else medical, legal or otherwise advice is not required.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#8]
This is great!! For those of you who do not think so, pull out the stick and lighten up.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:03:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I would have grabbed the shooter and shoved that paintball gun up his ass.

Can you hear me now douchbag?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:06:16 PM EDT
[#11]
OK, if nobody else will do it.............

We need a Poll!

IBTL!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I can't believe some of the replys here. Did you people have any friends when you were kids??? They didn't ambush the kid, they are playing! The kid getting shot is laughing in the video. You don't kick your friends ass when they play around with you, because you know they will be on the receiving end of it next time. If fighting is the first thing you think of when your playing with your friends and they do something to you, it's no wonder you had no friends.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:09:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

He had on sunglasses at first, then took them off like a retard.

Do you think sunglasses are going to do a damn thing against .69 caliber at 300 feet per second? Yeah, try it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:12:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
www.pages.drexel.edu/~ecm22/videos/fatkid.wmv

I am still laughing my ass off.  This will brighten up your Monday.

Kirk

Why not let me shoot at you with my AR? I think that would be a laugh. I rather enjoy watching people squirm while drenched in their own blood and other viscera.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:14:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kirk

Why not let me shoot at you with my AR? I think that would be a laugh. I rather enjoy watching people squirm while drenched in their own blood and other viscera.

Now this is a breech of COC
Unsatisfactory!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#17]
That was great! I loved the way his voice went from "tough", to a high pitched squeal once he really started getting pelted....that was hilarious.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:19:12 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
It shows that you are not paid to think and its obvious.

Actually, I design Fiber Optic networks (Storage Area Networks) for a living.

Thanks for the Medical Diagnosis over the Net?!>>>

No charge.

Last couple of weeks?  You've only been here a few weeks and WTF do you know newbie?
You pop up not too long ago and NOW you are acting like a Expert Site Evaluator and Clinical Psychologist all in one.  Is school out already?

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that I had to sign up and let my account sit dormant for 2 years before I was allowed to engage in a debate or state an opinion on this site. My mistake.

Thanks Jeep Col.K and anyone that doesn't see it any other way.

I didn't realize that jackasses ran in packs.

I clearly stated that I wasn't for picking on anybody and that I would have chased down the shooter.... but I'm also against THE PUSSIFICATION OF AMERICA.

Hitler was against the pussification of Germany. He advocated ridiculing, tormenting and euthanising the weak, and sickly.

Psychotic is civil charges for this incident.  I guess we just need to bring America up on charges.

I never suggested bringing anyone up on charges. I simply stated that the kids who set this up are bunch of little monsters that seem to be overdue for a well earned ass whoopin'!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:20:04 PM EDT
[#19]

I hope for the sake of the people around you that you and tell the difference between a paint ball gun and a real AR. The effects will be defferent.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:21:56 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Please tell me you at least wore a helmet when you rode your bicycle.  No, wait--there WERE NO HELMETS BACK THEN!!  Good God, how did we ever survive to adulthood??  

You know sitting here I got to thinking one of the funnest things we used to do would be to take our bikes and run into a rock or something so that you could flip over the handle bars, no padding, no mat to land on, just good ol earth, of course we got hurt, but it was fun also, that and it made us tougher, there is no way I could do the stuff I did when I was 10-16 that I do now at 37, I envy my son at 6 when I see him trying to pull something that he ought not be doing, like climbing his shelves to get the toy on top, boys will be boys and there is nothing you can do about it, just like on his baseball team, I told him no matter what you dont cry on the field, well low and behold the biggest guy on his team, for a 7 yrd old hit a line drive that hit a rock, my son was playing third and the ball went straight up and nailed him in the eye, did my son fall down and wail like a baby, no! He did walk to his coach who handed him to his mom(she runs faster than I)  who in turn handed him to daddy, like his son had asked did I have any hard feelings to the kid that hit the ball, of course not, thats part of the game, one thing it did do was show all of the other kids how tough my son was, even though he is the smallest on the team, I know the two arent the same, but, in a way, it is, you dont roll over and take a whupping, if you do get whupped, you shake it off, just so my son wouldnt be aftaid of ground balls after getting nailed we stayed over for practice and he took ground balls for an hour and guess what, he wanted to do it.If we are not careful in raising our children they will grow up not knowing how to defend themselves and I for one am not raising mine that way, bully no, always show respect, but dont be a weany either.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:22:26 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Do you think sunglasses are going to do a damn thing against .69 caliber at 300 feet per second? Yeah, try it.

If someone is shooting at me with a nonlethal projectile, the last thing I am going to do is take off the only eye protection I have.  Paintballs burst into liquid upon impact anyway - they aren't designed to penetrate anything.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:22:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
2. The kid being fat isn't the issue. If that fat kid had the determination, he probably could have made those skinny kids swallow that paintball gun!

You saw "skinny kids"??  Nice imagery, but there were no skinny kids visible--the camera guy and shooter may have been "fatter kids"--the shootee didn't look all that terribly obese to me.  

The scraggly little guy that had his face in camera at the start of the video seemed like he was pretty probably skinny. Then again he could have had a normal face and humungous body below the neck.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Wow it's quite obvious who has friends and who doesn't.  5 pages of pussies ranting.

Just an FYI, in case some of you do ever make friends with an actual male, we do stupid shit like that to each other all the time.  It's hilarious and it never gets old.  Just wanted some of you to be somewhat prepared when your ez-bake oven brakes and mom makes you play outside.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:24:38 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kirk

Now this is a breech of COC
Unsatisfactory!

Breach of COC or not, he has a point, and you have a double-standard.

People always think it's funny until it happens to them. It's funny that you wreaked someones' car or cheated on their BF/GF... Until it happens to you.

Thank god for karma, it makes assholes straighten the fuck up.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:25:36 PM EDT
[#26]
I think a few people need to loosen up here… it's just kids being kids.

Firstly, Fat Boy is standing on a rock in water that looks about ankle deep, all he had to do was run his fat ass away. He went from I'll kick your MFin Ass to squealing like a bitch, Hey fat boy carry out the threat!

And so he's being shot with a paintball gun BB gun or whatever…  I shoot left handed because when I was a kid I was playing cowboys and indians with BB guns and slingshots and stopped one in the eye. It was fucking dumb, my mother beat me to within an inch of my life after I came out of hospital, but I carried on doing the same dumb shit when I was better, just like a kid…

ANdy
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
If someone is shooting at me with a nonlethal projectile, the last thing I am going to do is take off the only eye protection I have.  Paintballs burst into liquid upon impact anyway - they aren't designed to penetrate anything.

If those sunglasses get hit, they aren't going to stop anything, it's going to be SHARDS IN YOUR EYE. If those sunglasses he had on were hit, it would do more damage than good.

Also, if you have a paper plate and you're being shot at, what's the sense of holding it in front of you? Like it would somehow magically deflect rounds? Why not use gasoline barrels as cover?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey Mo Steve,
Ease up bud, it was practical joke. Have a cold one. Live with it ...that others won't see it your way.
There's always another side to it. If you can relate too closely to the vid  well then thats a personal problem you have to deal with.  Design your Fiber Optic Networks and stop delving out medical advice or change careers. (Psycho)
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:27:51 PM EDT
[#29]
What a bunch of sick psycho fucks!  You think it's ok to derive pleasure out of someone else's pain?  I was a normal kid once.  Not fat.  Had lots of friends.  We never did that kind of stuff to each other.  If someone did, they weren't a friend and got an ass kicking.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:29:34 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Hey Mo Steve,
Ease up bud, it was practical joke. Have a cold one. Live with it ...that others won't see it your way.
There's always another side to it. If you can relate too closely to the vid  well then thats a personal problem you have to deal with.  Design your Fiber Optic Networks and stop delving out medical advice or change careers. (Psycho)

What a dumb ass...
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:30:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Hey Mo Steve,

Aw come on, there's nothing more fun than performing a psychological analysis on someone based on the contents of a single post!

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:32:40 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

...you have arteries in your scalp??  You're weird.  

Guilty on Count 2, and I believe every piece of tissue that has blood flow has both arteries and veins.

Can Old_Painless or some other medical professional verify that?

"Although a rich network of anastomotic connections is present, the blood supply to the scalp primarily is derived from 5 pairs of arteries (see Image 2)...."

See  www.emedicine.com/ent/topic82.htm#target2
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:33:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Why are some of you so up tight ?  What kind of games did you play when you were a kid ?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:33:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The stupid bastards that did the shooting should be brought up on assault charges. What they did was dangerous period. Nothing funny about this what so ever.

They're kids.
That's the sort of stuff kids do.

Kids get into fistfights, also.
Call the cops? Assault Charges?

No wonder kids these days are a bunch of pussies.
I sure hope none of you whiners have any.

+2,000,000

That was funny as hell.  
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:33:41 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kirk

Sure thing, just as soon as I get my face out of your mom's pie.

Don't threaten me, you self-righteous asshole.  Wash the sand out of your pussy and lighten up.

Kirk
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:35:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Oooo, IBTL!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#38]
I think the end is near.    Still funny.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:40:24 PM EDT
[#39]
I would just give my fat kid my Makarov and tell him to have some fun on the kids that were shooting at him. after all it is just kids being kids.

I can see how kids would see this as funny  but I thought may of you were adults. I bet a lot of you get your rocks off killing cats and stuff... oops I forgot.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:41:18 PM EDT
[#40]

I wonder what some of these pusses would do if they saw a bottle rocket fight. Probably call the FBI and report terrorist activities. We used to do that all the time when we were kids. It was blast. Worse thing that happened was my buddy had one blow up in his crotch. Man he was sore for weeks but we still laugh about it today.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Mo Steve,

Aw come on, there's nothing more fun than performing a psychological analysis on someone based on the contents of a single post!

I went from wondering about you to Liking you in a few keystrokes..
I'm glad that you have a sense of humor and can make light of some of this
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:42:15 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I wonder what some of these pusses would do if they saw a bottle rocket fight. Probably call the FBI and report terrorist activities. We used to do that all the time when we were kids. It was blast. Worse thing that happened was my buddy had one blow up in his crotch. Man he was sore for weeks but we still laugh about it today.

bottle rocket, how bout roman candles- now those are fun

edited- I still cant see the video,
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Mo Steve,

What a dumb ass...

Spoken like the triggerman in the vid.....amazing!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Mo Steve,

I never take any of this stuff personally and I hope no one else does either, after all it's just the internet!

You're alright!
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#45]
YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT! YOU'LL SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT!

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:48:07 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Just wanted some of you to be somewhat prepared when your ez-bake oven brakes and mom makes you play outside.

Damn, thats some funny shit.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:48:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Why are some of you so up tight ?  What kind of games did you play when you were a kid ?

Most everyone had a bike.  We jumped our bikes off of ramps and rode around BMX type courses.  We went exploring.  We played football, baseball and soccer.  Just about every Friday or Saturday night, we played Jailbreak.  There was a group of us that were into fantasy/medieval stuff.  We built swords out of wood and would divide up into teams.  One team would have the treasure and the other team would try to get it.  We played video games.  We played board games.  We played role playing games.  We didn't go around hurting each other on purpose.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#49]
Got to tell you if one of my kids (or someone else) shot at someone fat/skinny, short/tall, white/black with a paintball gun, and it wasn't in a match, After I removed my foot from his/her ass, I would insert the broken paintball gun in its place.

Shit like that is just f*cking stupid and not funny at all.

Anybody that finds this amusing would probably just love the video of the kids that were shooting people on the street from their car, and would just split their sides when they shot the fellow on the bicycle who drove into another car as a result of it.

Yeah, real f*cking funny.  Please just try that shit around me once, and use your most expensive paintball gun to do it.  I guarantee you will have the experience of your life removing it from your ass.

Link Posted: 8/30/2004 2:49:59 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Hey Mo Steve,

I never take any of this stuff personally and I hope no one else does either, after all it's just the internet!

You're alright!

I dont take any of it personally but isn't it true if its on the internet?
Page / 4
Top Top