Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:21:11 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
As if the Cubs and Blackhawks were't enough, yet another reason for me to hate Chicago.
SG

Hmm......another transplanted St. Louisan perhaps?.....

All I know is that if they pack up and leave my next firearms purchases will be directed towards them. I have been thinking about going for a FN fnp9, but I would definately have to lean towards another RRA AR, or maybe a Springfield 1911........
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#2]

The reason Barrett made such a splash is because he is the leader in .50s

Is there an echo in here

Bomber
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:28:40 AM EDT
[#3]
I wish i could say "come to my state we'd love you here".  But too many fscktards on the wetside of Washington want to take away my guns as well.

If i ment DC i would have said DC.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:28:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Come to Indiana!  I have a truck, I'll help them move!  
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:32:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'll the manufacturers credit for the stand. In the spirit of Mr. Barrett.

I'll them too.

(+1)
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll the manufacturers credit for the stand. In the spirit of Mr. Barrett.

I'll them too.

(+1)

48' Drop deck here, I can move a LOT of mfg. machines, I'd do it for fuel and a few ASSAULT WEAPONS!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I wonder if any of those 750 jobs are union?

Not to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
out-fucking-standing. There's plenty of dignity and honor being shown by these companies.

+1
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:51:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Heck come on down to AZ, (Tucson could use some good jobs)Plus it would drive the local(or is that loco?)Demo-rants crazy.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#10]
I'll be leaving along with them.

Fuck this state they call Chicago.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:01:15 PM EDT
[#11]
IL sucks.  That's why I want to finish college elsewhere.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:01:51 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I think they should come to Louisville.

I wholeheartedly agree.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:34:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
I'll be leaving along with them.

Fuck this state they call Chicago.

+1.  I'm stuck here for a while.  Wife makes too much to leave.  Eventually get to WI and go full auto.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:42:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Tell ya what...

The gun manufacturers oughta sit down at a nice big conference table, and discuss getting a group rate on moving their machinery and warehoused goods to another state.

Once you are facing a threat that is this serious, meaning imminent danger vs. a handful of windbag politicians... you know its coming sooner or later.

Every year in my state I hope it'll get better. "Maybe tomorrow they'll wake up" just prolongs the inevitable. GTFO NOW! Every time I vote I think I'm making some small difference, but every year NY is proving me more and more wrong, with increasing numbers of complete fucking morons. And oh what a jam we're in these days! I'm pinching pennies and saving up to GTFO! ASAP!

For that matter, if we all ended up in the same 3-4-5 states, we'd have majority rule there, hands down. I believe thats what needs to happen. That way, at least when they come to get em'... I'll have some neighbors I could trust and count on. Spread out like we are now, we're pretty much impotent... the proof is in the elections - CA, NY, MA, MD, NJ, etc...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:43:59 PM EDT
[#15]
ArmaLite has already been invited to move to Georgia.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why does Illinois allow shitcago to rule their state ?

They have the most people.

Over half the population of  Illinois NAZInois live in cook and du page county.

delays hand is up blogobiacth ass as he plays muppeteer.

I think bloga spends most of his time in chitcago then Springfield.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Springfield Armory can move down here to Springfield.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#18]
I am glad they are willing to put their money where their mouth is.  These are companies I buy from anyway, but will up my support for.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 1:54:40 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
They're more than welcome here.

The ShowMe state is closer
Come to Columbia, avoid STL and KC .....  That way we can add them to the list like MidwayUSA, RedStarArms, and Graf's (ok, they are 40 miles away, but still in the neighborhood).

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:05:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Come to Columbia, avoid STL and KC .....  That way we can add them to the list like MidwayUSA, RedStarArms, and Graf's (ok, they are 40 miles away, but still in the neighborhood).

Also CMMG, no?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:08:14 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
... Come to famous, sunny "Uzi Triangle", where everyone is addressed by their first name!

Juan, Juan, is that you Juan?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#22]
They can come here. We already have two of the best sniper rifle companies in the world here. (Barret and AI) We can make room for some more.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:22:59 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

We have a Springfield here in Oregon too...
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:27:04 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Also CMMG, no?

Yes CMMG.

A good deal of MOARFCOM guy shot ats CMMG's range everyother month.

Fiocchi USA is about 3mins from my house.

and Olin is based here in Missouri

Along with FN/Browning's  Service/Repair/Distrubution center in Arnold Mo.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:28:19 PM EDT
[#25]
I'm glad to see these companies have some balls!

It would be nice if HK could grow some...

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And we have one in Georgia as well.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:39:12 PM EDT
[#27]
You know, I used to say that Illinois residents are no different than KY, IN or MO residents (our neighbors with CCW) and as such, there was no reason not to trust us with CCW as well, like residents in 46 other states.

After seeing what happened the last few elections in IL, I'm now convinced that Illinois residents - on the whole / on average - MUCH less sophisticated and intellectually gifted than residents of KY, AR, WV, and the rest of those 46 states with some form of CCW.

For those of you in Rio Linda, Illinois residents are, in general, fucking stupid as hell and don't deserve the right to vote, much less carry licenses.

Any state that would go 60+% for Kerry has to be fucked up.

John
ps.  yes, I live in this shithole state.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#28]
And there is plenty of room in Ga for every one of them to come and set up shop!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
I'm glad to see these companies have some balls!

+ 1

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:44:48 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:45:43 PM EDT
[#31]
Why not Texas?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:46:34 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
And there is plenty of room in Ga for every one of them to come and set up shop!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You got that right.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
NC would love to have you

+100000000000000000000000
There is a BIG building right here in town just waiting for something useful to fill it!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:59:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Freedom is being lost in another state in this country and how many posts in this thread are about running away from those who would take their rights and property?

I can only hope that those making such comments are the 8th graders that frequent this site. Instead of calling your governors to instruct them make business arrangements with Mark Westrom, how about you call some of the cosponsors of this bill and give us a hand, as many of us have done for you in the past.

Hopefully in twenty years we wont all be living in Montana...

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:26:36 PM EDT
[#36]
please please come to MI were losing jobs faster than anyone...And i would *&^&^% to get a good job with one of those companys
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:30:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Boys one of the other provisions of this bill is that GUN OWNERS have 90 days to TURN IN , OR DESTROY all ASSAult weapons & hi cap. feeding devices over 10 rds. ---  this sounds like a "win"win" for the scumbag trial lawers that give all the $$ to the dems --- cus how many people are actually gonna stand in line and "turn in" their gear that they paid good money for , and is nobodys business they own in the first place ,  ---   Do gun owners have to be in "fear" shooting a AR-15 at a public range in Illinois if this passes - that some ATF , or other cop will tap them on the shoulder , and say "your under arrest" ?
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:36:46 PM EDT
[#38]
They'll just keep at it.
They only have to win once.

They won't stop, ever, until we kick their ass.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Freedom is being lost in another state in this country and how many posts in this thread are about running away from those who would take their rights and property?

I can only hope that those making such comments are the 8th graders that frequent this site. Instead of calling your governors to instruct them make business arrangements with Mark Westrom, how about you call some of the cosponsors of this bill and give us a hand, as many of us have done for you in the past.

Hopefully in twenty years we wont all be living in Montana...

I would hope IL residents are making calls and writing letters as I am.

However, once its signed into place, its all said and done. California and New York are doing a real good job getting rid of their bans.

Once it is in place, it is the green light to move.

Quoted:
Boys one of the other provisions of this bill is that GUN OWNERS have 90 days to TURN IN , OR DESTROY all ASSAult weapons & hi cap. feeding devices over 10 rds. ---  this sounds like a "win"win" for the scumbag trial lawers that give all the $$ to the dems --- cus how many people are actually gonna stand in line and "turn in" their gear that they paid good money for , and is nobodys business they own in the first place ,  ---   Do gun owners have to be in "fear" shooting a AR-15 at a public range in Illinois if this passes - that some ATF , or other cop will tap them on the shoulder , and say "your under arrest"?

Yes.

I am long passed believing the old "No cop is going to enforce that law, they know it's unconstitutional" BS that people believe.

It only took New Orleans to see that a elected offical can wave his finger and have firearms confiscated from law abiding citizens. It wasn't a bill that ordered them to do it but a knee jerk reaction.

This is an actual bill outlining that firearms are not deemed necessary for you to have anymore.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:43:46 PM EDT
[#40]
I would like to be the first Alaskan to invite all of the aforementioned firearm manufactures up here to the Great State of Alaska.

Along with great support you have a willing work force and great gun laws.  We will even toss in some great fishing and hunting.  Leave the Gov. of Ill. all to himself in his own stupidity.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:51:08 PM EDT
[#41]
Screw IL, come to PA!!!!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:53:52 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Because that is where the bulk of the population is.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:01:11 PM EDT
[#43]

They are very welcome in Texas..... If the red states have all of the guns and hard working conservatives the blue states can have a nice big steaming cup-o-gophuckthemselves and go broke while living in their gunfree, union run, utopia....  C'mon down, it was swimmin' weather here yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:02:16 PM EDT
[#44]
Damned Illinois Nazis.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:29:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Excellent.  I c ommented in the other thread that the big gun makers ought to pack up and move.  Of course, I think they ought to pack up and move simply to punish the Chicago morons who pushed this in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:42:25 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the same reason Commifornia allows San BANfrisco and Lost Angeles to dictate their legislation. F*#@ing Liberals!

I FIRMLY believe that if these states want to ban the sale or manufacture of firearms for civilians, the Gun Manufacturers should STOP all sale to any government agency.

If we "The People" can't have them, then neither shall the agencies that govern us. It is hypocrisy at its worst. I love our country, but I am so sick and tired of them systematically and illegally punishing law-abiding citizens.

I was thinking the same thing, the manufacturers should form a union of sorts, and any state, city, or other goverment agency, that tries to prohibit, or threatens a liability legal action, should  be boycotted by all manufacturers, or just don't bid on their contracts. If a manufacturer "scabs", let it be known publicly, and then gun owners should boycott them. I'm very happy to hear of the stand they have made, and hope it works, and they don't have to move, this makes me feel even better about buying a SA.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:09:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Thier guns now are marked with a pen,and imported from brazil,just change your import state!!!

MADE IN BRAZIL   !!!  They aren't made here anyway!!!

Bob
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:13:39 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Because there are probably more people in Chicagoland than in all the rest of the state!  Sell the fucker to Wisconsin, or better yet, Canada!

ETA:  Move'em to IN, I'll get trucks and help'em!  Oh and RRA should nullify ALL warranties on their Illinois State Police patrol rifles and refuse service and sale to any IL agency.  If they did that , I'd purchase two rifles just to start the ball rolling on offsetting the business they would lose!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:13:46 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the same reason Commifornia allows San BANfrisco and Lost Angeles to dictate their legislation. F*#@ing Liberals!

I FIRMLY believe that if these states want to ban the sale or manufacture of firearms for civilians, the Gun Manufacturers should STOP all sale to any government agency.

If we "The People" can't have them, then neither shall the agencies that govern us. It is hypocrisy at its worst. I love our country, but I am so sick and tired of them systematically and illegally punishing law-abiding citizens.

I was thinking the same thing, the manufacturers should form a union of sorts, and any state, city, or other goverment agency, that tries to prohibit, or threatens a liability legal action, should  be boycotted by all manufacturers, or just don't bid on their contracts. If a manufacturer "scabs", let it be known publicly, and then gun owners should boycott them. I'm very happy to hear of the stand they have made, and hope it works, and they don't have to move, this makes me feel even better about buying a SA.

Yup, just look at Barrett & his stand against Kalifornistan.  THAT'S balls.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:29:58 PM EDT
[#50]
We had Knight's Armament here in my little home town until they moved to where the local gov't is friendlier.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top