[#2]
"Sometimes I think Ann is cheating on me"

"Yeah, I have that same feeling to man"
Link Posted: 6/28/2004 6:17:20 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
"Sometimes I think Ann is cheating on me"

"Yeah, I have that same feeling to man"

Finally, someoned included "man" at the end of one of Lawrence's statements!   Everything that guy said in the movie ended with "man".
Link Posted: 6/28/2004 6:21:39 AM EDT
[#4]
"Lawrence, any one at work ask you if you have a case of the Mondays?"

"No, man, no fuck no man, I think you'll get your ass kicked"
Link Posted: 7/6/2004 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#5]
So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

Link Posted: 8/8/2004 8:45:45 AM EDT
[#6]
How many would like to send this to a co-worker?

What, What would you say you do  here?
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#7]
"I work with the goddamn customers.  Can't you see that?  What the hell is wrong with you people??"

"Hold on a second there, professor.  We fixed the glitch.  He won't be receiving anymore paychecks."

Michael:  "No, there was nothing wrong with that name until that no-talent assclown beame famous and started winning Grammy's"
Samir:  "Why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael."
Michael:  "No way!  Why should I change, he's the one that sucks!"

Bob Slydell:  "There it is.  I'm a Michael Bolton Fan!"
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 12:59:43 PM EDT
[#8]
"PC load letter?  What the fuck does that mean?!"

Link Posted: 8/8/2004 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#9]
"I celebrate the guy's entire catalog."

"Alright, you want to see my flare? *flips the bird*  This is my flare.  This is me, expressing myself.  I HATE this job!  I hate this goddamn job and I don't need it!"

"Fuckin' A."

"It's a jump to conclusions mat!"

"I deal with goddamn customers so engineers don't have to!  I have people skills!  I am good with people!  Can't you understand that?  What the hell is wrong with you people?!!!!"

"What's he doing?" "Oh, probably working on another heart attack."
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 2:19:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I somehow missed this movie when it was released in '99. Having a two year old you miss some things. I caught bits and pieces of it one Saturday afternoon on network tv and thought it was kind of funny. I then rented it, then bought it. I watch it over and over. It is hilarious. Just the other day our counselor quoted a line from the movie. Her stock just went up in my book. That and she has a nice rack.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:01:46 PM EDT
[#11]
It's good to see so many people enjoying the hit movie "Office Space"!

Now, it's off to the Occupational Hypnotherapist for me.  

Fuckin eh...
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
"PC load letter?  What the fuck does that mean?!"

Damn, beat me to it.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#13]
"I'm gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday, too.  Yeah."  Bill Lumberg has been the inspiration for my management style.
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 7:02:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Stephen  Root
Actor - filmography
Office Space (1999) .... Milton Waddams
"From the Earth to the Moon" (1998) (mini) TV Series .... Flight Director Chris Kraft

Now that's what I call acting range!
Link Posted: 8/8/2004 7:27:47 PM EDT
[#16]
I owned the movie before I owned a DVD player.
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 6:33:49 AM EDT
[#17]
"I had an idea like that once!"

"What was it...?"

"Well...okay...it was a 'jump to conclusions door mat.' It had different conclusions written on it that you could...jump too!"

"...that is the worst idea I havr ever heard Tom"

"Yes...horrible this idea."

Answering machine... "Yeah" "Yeah, hi" "Yeah" "Yeah" "Yeah hi"

"Did you get that memo?  I'll make sure you get another copy."  "No actually I got...one...right here..."

"Yeesss, but last time I did not receive a piece of cake."

"What am I going to do with 40 subscriptions to Vibe?"

One of my all time favorite movies..."Well at least I didn't sleep with Lumburgh!"

"If things go right by tonight, I'll be showing her my O-Face.  Oooo! Oooo! You know what I'm talking about right...Oooo!"

"Yeah I'm doing the drywall up at that new McDonalds."

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 7:04:05 AM EDT
[#18]
The red swingline can also be found here for $19.99

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 3:29:08 PM EDT
[#19]
"Damn it feels good to be a gangster!"

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 3:34:30 PM EDT
[#20]
WHY does it say "paper jam" when there IS no paper jam?  I swear to god, one of these days, im just going to throw this piece of shit out the window!
Link Posted: 8/9/2004 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Knock, knock...

"Hey Lawrence. You want to come over?"

"No way man. I don't want you to fuck up my life too."

Link Posted: 8/9/2004 4:16:28 PM EDT
[#22]
"Hey man don't worry I wont tell anyone either"... " Who was that?"..... "Don't worry about that."
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Employees at TGI Friday's restaurants no longer wear flair.  They quit a couple of years ago.

If you ever go through the American Airlines terminal at DFW you'll see a TGI Friday's.  Actually there were two of them in the same concourse last time I walked the whole thing.
Link Posted: 8/10/2004 3:40:22 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Employees at TGI Friday's restaurants no longer wear flair.  They quit a couple of years ago.

If you ever go through the American Airlines terminal at DFW you'll see a TGI Friday's.  Actually there were two of them in the same concourse last time I walked the whole thing.

Yeap, I don't eat out much, but hit a TGIF about year ago and no flair! I even asked the waitress and she even said that they stopped a while back.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 9:19:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Did anybody happen to download and save the files from the original website?  The link is now dead (more correctly, the guy's hard drive is dead.)  My friend is a huge Office Space fan, and I was hoping to send the link to him......
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 1:51:17 PM EDT
[#27]
"You're working at Initech 'cause that question is bullshit to begin with. If everyone listened to her there'd be no janitors because no one would clean shit up if they had $1,000,000."

"Shit we should be so lucky, do you know they have conjugal visits there? Really? Yes. Shit, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in 6 months."

Conjugal visits? Not that I know of. A minimum security prision is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is, kick someone's ass the first day or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be alright

(phone rings) Peter Gibbins... yes... I have the memo.

Corporate accounts payable Nina speaking... Just a moment

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:07:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Hmm, maybe  I should rent this movie.  

Steven Root was fucking hilarious on News Radio.  Best part of the show.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#29]
"Ok peter....   sounds great....   we'll just go ahead and get this cleaned up for ya".

"I don't like going to work and I'm not going to go anymore."
"Did you quit?"
"No...no, I'm just not going to go anymore."
"Won't you get fired?"
"I don't know..., but I really don't like it and I'm not going to go anymore."

"You know, I don't really like paying bills either.... I don't think I'm going to do that anymore"
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:37:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Samir:  "I'm not going to do anything illegal!"

Peter:  "Illegal?!?  Samir, THIS IS AMERICA!"

Link Posted: 8/24/2004 2:46:31 PM EDT
[#31]
"All I can say is its a good thing I'm not armed!"

"I'll see to it that you get another copy of that memo"
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:33:07 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
You see Bob...... it's not that I'm lazy.

It's that I just don't care.....

"Look's like you've missed a lot of work lately Peter."

"Well...I wouldn't exactly say I've been missing   work."
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 8:38:52 PM EDT
[#34]
"federal pound you in the ass prison"
Link Posted: 8/24/2004 10:06:05 PM EDT
[#35]
If things go right, by tonight, I'll be showing her my O-Face..Ooooo...Oooo, you know what I'm talking about, Ooooo!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top