Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Not only is she hot, but she loves guns and wild sex.  Of course she just caught you posting about her and the internet and its over.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:26:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:28:40 PM EDT
[#4]

She said she is from Texas, though, so maybe there is hope?

It's not like I could ask her, hey do you mind my FAL and AK?

Waitress/stripper....what's the difference, none, I've been there several times.
Even if she doesn't care about your guns, she's got friends. Her friends will be over when you are not there.
"Service industry" people (I was one) have crazy hours and weird aquaintances and frequently need money due to "lifestyle" choices.
Someone post the "run Forest, run" pic.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
write up a sub-lease and rent to her month to month.  Let her leave w/ deposit anytime she wants.

remeber, you are young and need to learn the hard way. I did and don't regret it.

I'd tack that to my previous post but I'm too lazy.   +1000000
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:37:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/gunfan15/poops.jpg

oh shit.

IBTL!!!

+1 IBTL
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:45:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Waiting on pics, and a trainwreck.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:48:32 PM EDT
[#8]
I predict that this will end badly, but will also be hysterical for the rest of us.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:50:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#10]
cue music...

I know all there is to know, about the crying game
Ive had my share of the crying game
First there are kisses
Then there are sighs
And then before you know where you are, youre saying goodbye
One day soon, Im gonna tell the moon, about the crying game
And if he knows, maybe hell explain
Why there are heartaches (Heartaches)
Why there are tears (So sad)
And what to do, to stop feeling blue, when love disappears
First there are kisses (Kisses)
Then there are sighs (So sad)
And then before, you know where you are, youre saying goodbye
Dont want no more, of the crying game (Dont want no more)
Dont want no more, of the crying game
Aaahhh

[Austin Powers] "That's a man, baby!"[/Austin Powers]

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 5:13:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#12]
What the f$%^& is this?

5 pages for this thread?

Anyway, the more I talk to her, the less I want her as a roomie. Cuteness aside, she comes across as poorer and wilder than initial impression.

Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:23:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
What the f$%^& is this?

5 pages for this thread?

Anyway, the more I talk to her, the less I want her as a roomie. Cuteness aside, she comes across as poorer and wilder than initial impression.

If you can, back out, and to hell with that she thinks/says.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:30:33 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What the f$%^& is this?

5 pages for this thread?

You fucking PUSSY!  hahahahahahahahahaha  

~Dg84
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:35:00 PM EDT
[#15]
dualing bed-springs.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:35:44 PM EDT
[#16]
If she exists, she's a liberal. I can tell already by her lack of common sense (ie. accepting your invitation), and her probable lack of morals (I mean, she's a cocktail waitress in LV!).
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#17]
tag
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:04:45 AM EDT
[#18]
have her sign a month to month lease, or week to week if you'd like to test the, um, waters...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
wait till she starts having threesomes and you ain't invited

Yeah, do you really want ME showing up at your place banging your hot chick roommate?

Because I'm coming over tonight, if that's cool.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 8:51:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
She works as a cocktail waitress at the Monte Carlo here in Las Vegas.

She is also 1 month new in Las Vegas.

the only strange thing she seemed a little TOO ready or eager to sign up, if you know what I mean

She said "That's it, I'm not looking any more - your place sounds perfect"

Wow, I'm suprised nobody has brought this up yet:  Did you perform an Adam's Apple check?  I hear LV is full of pre-op transgender individuals saving $$ for the final "cut" shall we say.

Trey
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 9:25:24 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Who said anything about a Cleveland Steamer??

Off topic but the kitchen I worked it had a hot dog steamer and the company that made them is called Cleveland. I almost laughed everytime I saw that
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:10:44 AM EDT
[#22]
She came over last night to check out the place.

Typical chick. The flourescent light of the kitchen was brighter than the low light of the internet cafe. She looked almost anorexic, although she had a pretty face with short blonde hair and blue eyes and a pretty smile. She has a tattoo of something written in Gothic script on her lower belly, and she wore low-cut jeans with an S & M belt. Sexy, but I'm thinking "potential tweaker here". Her history is broken home, went to four different high schools (Klein, Woodlands, etc - she lived in Houston and I had friends there).

She thinks being a cocktail waitress at Monte Carlo makes her on top of the world.

I'm thinking, maybe I'll pass. I don't need the drama.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:19:15 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Typical chick. The flourescent light of the kitchen was brighter than the low light of the internet cafe. She looked almost anorexic, although she had a pretty face with short blonde hair and blue eyes and a pretty smile. She has a tattoo of something written in Gothic script on her lower belly, and she wore low-cut jeans with an S & M belt. Sexy, but I'm thinking "potential tweaker here". Her history is broken home, went to four different high schools (Klein, Woodlands, etc).

She thinks being a cocktail waitress at Monte Carlo makes her on top of the world.

So she said no pie, eh?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:22:01 AM EDT
[#24]
tag
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:22:51 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Typical chick. The flourescent light of the kitchen was brighter than the low light of the internet cafe. She looked almost anorexic, although she had a pretty face with short blonde hair and blue eyes and a pretty smile. She has a tattoo of something written in Gothic script on her lower belly, and she wore low-cut jeans with an S & M belt. Sexy, but I'm thinking "potential tweaker here". Her history is broken home, went to four different high schools (Klein, Woodlands, etc - she lived in Houston and I had friends there).

Please tell us you took a pic?

We have to see this "girl"...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 10:26:39 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Just remember when the hitting it starts the rent stops.

I dont know where they get the idea that when the pie comes out they dont have to pay anymore, but it never fails.

tc- that's called BARTER! Like over in the survival forum where someone is always wanting to know if they should stock a lot of vodka to trade for stuff. Like you need a reason to stockpile hooch.

Anyway, until I see pics, I say

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:39:10 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So she said no pie, eh?

In other words, she left him with Blue balls.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Hmm, I know a few people that work at Monte Carlo. This will be fun.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 11:53:32 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Hopefully she's not anti-gun or bipolar....

Let us know.

Yeah, that seems to be the norm with women these days... this is coming from a woman.  Most are anti-gun because their celebrity idols are, and they say they're bipolar because they realize they'll never get attention any other way.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#30]
I'm sure it's already been said, but let me say it again.

This thread is useless without pics.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:38:24 PM EDT
[#32]
I would take her for a test spin first. Tell, If she passes you can work out the Rent and Pie details later... As you can see I did not say Rent for Pie... but, Rent and Pie...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't reccomend rooming with girls. Not a good idea.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:18:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Well I do want the money. If she pays her bills I won't complain.

I'm not looking at this girl as potential GF material people.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#35]
I think we need pics......
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Some important questions before you say yes:

1.  You understand that there will be no friends over without my OK, and no guys sleeping over?

2.  I want my money the day before rent's due, don't be late or you're out.

3.  My room is OFF LIMITS, that means when I'm not here don't take your buddies in there and rifle thru everything.

You should also run a background check on her.  Theft or psychotic friends are the two things you should worry about the most.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:46:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

You should also run a background check on her.  Theft or psychotic friends are the two things you should worry about the most.

yes! at least a credit check, and be upfront with the rules.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 1:56:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Gotta see how this works out.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:23:45 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Ya, Get that up front... Not GF material... But, Potential F%^@ buddy material...
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:31:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Liar!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:33:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Six pages and no pic!!???

Bullshit.  Tell her you need a photo for security purposes.  Make her put a bucket on her head as a symbol of hard work.  Have her stand on one leg and holding a sign that says "I'm a bipolar tweaker who loves giving WMW head, and my bisexual boyfriend doesn't mind"
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:45:21 PM EDT
[#42]
she will ice pic u in your sleep... just watch...

:)
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:51:34 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
she will ice pic u in your sleep... just watch...

:)

Yeah, because ice picking in the middle of an orgasm is so cliche.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:53:54 PM EDT
[#44]
I find it hilarious that people think you can make this work if only you do your homework and set ground rules.

It doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 2:58:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I find it hilarious that people think you can make this work if only you do your homework and set ground rules.

It doesn't matter.

Shhhh - don't ruin it.  He might actually do it!  

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:33:45 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Bullshit.  Tell her you need a photo for security purposes.  Make her put a bucket on her head as a symbol of hard work.  Have her stand on one leg and holding a sign that says "I'm a bipolar tweaker who loves giving WMW head, and my bisexual boyfriend doesn't mind"

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:45:20 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+2
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:19:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:27:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

It doesn't matter.

Silence!

It's not funny if everything goes well. And funny is what the internet is here for.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 4
Top Top