BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 11:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope, that this time, an ARFCOM thread solves the mystery behind the JFK assassination.  

Hm....

Quoted:
Quoted:
As someone else already posted, the Shot was recreated with an identical rifle, ammo from the SAME lot, height, distance, and angle, AND with the seats in proper relation to each other as well as the occupants as close to humans as possible short of cadavers, and Amazingly enough the wound patters matched both JFK and Connolly almost exactly.

This. Oswald acted alone.

Then HE got what he deserved, too....

I think Arfcom The History Channel already did.

Apparently they actually DO take a break from Nazis and Aliens once in a while.
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 11:47:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I really hope, that this time, an ARFCOM thread solves the mystery behind the JFK assassination.  

Hm....

Quoted:
Quoted:
As someone else already posted, the Shot was recreated with an identical rifle, ammo from the SAME lot, height, distance, and angle, AND with the seats in proper relation to each other as well as the occupants as close to humans as possible short of cadavers, and Amazingly enough the wound patters matched both JFK and Connolly almost exactly.

This. Oswald acted alone.

Then HE got what he deserved, too....

I think Arfcom The History Channel already did.

Apparently they actually DO take a break from Nazis Icy Road Truckers and Aliens once in a while.

FIFY

RIP Officer Tippet
Link Posted: 11/26/2011 12:08:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I think Oswald was the lone shooter. I also think someone gave him a nudge in the right direction. I dont believe in any great conspiracy or coverup,but I think Oswald was easily manipulated. Somebody stoked his delusions and watched what happened.
Link Posted: 12/1/2011 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 12/5/2011 2:17:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top