Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
This is getting real old real fast.

The system is broke
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
The funny thing about this is that the meth cooks have already learned to synthesize pseudoeph from MOLASSES of all things...

Wait until they can make some meth-like drug from corn.  Then the corn lobby will clash with the anti-drug lobby in a battle-royal cage match the likes of which we've never seen.

Part of me wants someone to figure out how to make some kind of super-crack using nothing but sugar, water, flour, and a stove.  Then everyone on the planet will be able to make all the super-killer drugs they want, and the government won't be able to stop them without banning something stupidly common like wheat.  Then all the losers and dregs of society will kill themselves off, and we'll have a better world with no need for a war on drugs.

Please, God.  Why can't meth make people instantly sterile?!  
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:04:46 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
More fucking government bueracracy bullshit.

Fuck the war on drugs.

Its a war against the countries own citizens.

+1

sometimes I think al-kay-duh would be doing us a favor by sneaking a nuke into DC and blowing it off.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:06:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
More fucking government bueracracy bullshit.

Fuck the war on drugs.

Its a war against the countries own citizens.

+1

sometimes I think al-kay-duh would be doing us a favor by sneaking a nuke into DC and blowing it off.

Never thought about it like that

if it ever happens I sure will reflect on that.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:08:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Beginning 30 days after President Bush signs the law, expected sometime this week, purchase limits go into effect. One person would be limited to buying 300, 30-mg pills in a month or 120 such pills in a day. The measure would make an exception for "single-use" sales - individually packaged pseudoephedrine products.

If you go through more than 300 pills a month, you better see your doctor as it's not sinuses that bother you.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:14:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The funny thing about this is that the meth cooks have already learned to synthesize pseudoeph from MOLASSES of all things...

Wait until they can make some meth-like drug from corn.  Then the corn lobby will clash with the anti-drug lobby in a battle-royal cage match the likes of which we've never seen.

Part of me wants someone to figure out how to make some kind of super-crack using nothing but sugar, water, flour, and a stove.  Then everyone on the planet will be able to make all the super-killer drugs they want, and the government won't be able to stop them without banning something stupidly common like wheat.  Then all the losers and dregs of society will kill themselves off, and we'll have a better world with no need for a war on drugs.

Please, God.  Why can't meth make people instantly sterile?!  

you already can make a drug from corn.  or sugar.  it's called alcohol.  so easy to make that the last time the gov't tried to ban it, people just brewed it themselves
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:14:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Beginning 30 days after President Bush signs the law, expected sometime this week, purchase limits go into effect. One person would be limited to buying 300, 30-mg pills in a month or 120 such pills in a day. The measure would make an exception for "single-use" sales - individually packaged pseudoephedrine products.

If you go through more than 300 pills a month, you better see your doctor as it's not sinuses that bother you.

Gee thanks for that , I take like three of everything over the counter drugs they are so weak.

But if we don't think as you , hell we are meth heads.

You can go join a commie forum now.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:20:31 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

you already can make a drug from corn.  or sugar.  it's called alcohol.  so easy to make that the last time the gov't tried to ban it, people just brewed it themselves

I meant something a little more "hardcore" that beer.  I was thinking something that makes your heart explode after about three uses.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:23:15 PM EDT
[#9]
(-At the same time, seizures of smokeable Mexican meth known as "crystal ice" rose nearly fivefold, from 384 cases in the 15 months before the law to 1,875 since.

"We're going to see trafficking by Mexican cartel organizations, on a much larger scale," Grellner said.-)

Just wait it'll also bring good cheap Heroin to places like the midwest were it's not as common as the west coast

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:26:16 PM EDT
[#10]
It really pisses me off when they do BS like this.

If they want a bill to regulate cold pills, author a bill to do it.

But the Patriot Act has nothing to do with cold pills.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#11]
psuedoephedrine is crap anyway.

After a few days of use, I tend to get 'rebound' effect and my nose stuffs right up from the medication itself!
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:36:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

After a few days of use, I tend to get 'rebound' effect and my nose stuffs right up from the medication itself!

I see it the it  don't work for me so no one needs it mentallity.

I wonder about you folks ?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:42:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are better alternatives.  FloNase (not OTC, because it is a type of roid or somesuch) is MUCH better.  Heck, you can even get Claratin OTC which is much better than psuedoephedrine.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:48:01 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are better alternatives.  FloNase (not OTC, because it is a type of roid or somesuch) is MUCH better.  Heck, you can even get Claratin OTC which is much better than psuedoephedrine.

Now it is the this works for me so it sholud for you mentality

Run for office, you will win it.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 12:48:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Winning the war on terror by clogging their sinuses?

"We're going to see trafficking by Mexican cartel organizations, on a much larger scale," Grellner said.

Oh the frigging irony!!!  The REAL Homeland Security issue is the OPEN BORDER with MEXICO.  

So they pass the Patriot Act, to combat terrorism and help Homeland Security.  Part of the act that has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism drives illicit drug manufacturing to Mexico, where it is smuggled in through the same border the Patriot Act FAILS to secure.

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:07:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Winning the war on terror by clogging their sinuses?

"We're going to see trafficking by Mexican cartel organizations, on a much larger scale," Grellner said.

Oh the frigging irony!!!  The REAL Homeland Security issue is the OPEN BORDER with MEXICO.  

So they pass the Patriot Act, to combat terrorism and help Homeland Security.  Part of the act that has absolutely nothing to do with terrorism drives illicit drug manufacturing to Mexico, where it is smuggled in through the same border the Patriot Act FAILS to secure.

And my senator wrote a letter to me to BRAG about this tack-on.  Yes sir, it sure had the desired effect of impressing me.

I hope another conservative challenger runs against him.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 1:58:55 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now it is the this works for me so it sholud for you mentality

Run for office, you will win it.

I never endorsed the fact that they are doing this.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:02:18 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's no real need for that bayonet lug or collapsible stock.
Heck, you can even get a bolt action, which is way more accurate than an M4gery.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:05:39 PM EDT
[#19]
They seem to have left out the part where this hurts terrorists.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 2:18:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
120 pills a day?  That's not low usage.

Even for a family of 6 or 7 or 8, etc?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:16:42 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Requires a prescription.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:25:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Fuck the war on drugs.

The War on Terror is responsible for this latest restriction.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#23]
The state and the federal government do NOT need to know how much Advil Cold and Sinus I buy.

Not that I go through a lot, but I get one major cold a year.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
But the Patriot Act has nothing to do with cold pills.

It does now.  I wonder what other pet projects were snuck in there?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:32:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Hey, the patriot act only applies to non-citizens, so no worries right?

Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:43:03 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Geez. Pseudoephedrine works on my sinus headaches.

(once on a cruise I got a big sinus headache... they gave me real-deal Ephedra (we were out at sea)... that stuff WORKS!)

+100

Here in Tennessee, they have the "background check" ( ) for pseudoephedrine.
I get sinus headaches, and have used Sinus Tylenol (and WalMart's generic version) with good results. When I tried the "New Formulation", it did not work nearly as well.

HKO

Between the 7.62 South African and sinus meds that work, I don't know which one to stock up on first.

Ammo. I'll just sneeze on my dumbass Congressman when he shows up every two years.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:48:39 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This is great! Because people who are willing to risk prison time and a felony conviction for the manufacture and distribution of methamphetamine will be stopped dead in their tracks by enforcement at the pharmacy counter.

Brilliant!

Since making meth illegal to posses/make/consume didn't work, lets go after the legal and legit supplies (used by normal people everdya) they use, instead of enforcing exisiting laws!

Shit! This sounds just like the logic gun control zealots use...

If people want to fuck themselves up, let'em
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top