BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My son's pediatric urologist (my son was born with a double hernia/hydroceles; pretty common ailment) was named Aliabadi; he was an Iraqi dissident (Arab) and one of the finest physicians I have ever met.  A good man, a tremendous surgeon, and a complete professional.  Should we send him back to his shithole country, too?  He's saving children's lives every day here.  

And he's paid very well for his work.

Yes he's an asset to this Nation, he can stay.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:25:36 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Doc, you and I don't see eye to eye much on this subject, but on this post, I agree 100%.

I always make it clear, I understand that its islam that is my enemy.....

And I always use muslim, because as you show, there are lots of different races that have muslims...

So never fear, you will never see me use the words interchangeably!

pzjgr, while we do not always see eye to eye on this, you are educated on the subject.
It is important to note the difference between Middle Easterners and Muslims.
I do recognize the enemy as Islam, we just differ on our approaches to solving the problem.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#3]
The only ones that bother me are the desendents of Ishmael.

Or are you gonna infringe on my 1st Amendment Rights
and say I can't talk bad about 'em?  I think the Bible
is spot on in regard to this topic.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The only ones that bother me are the desendents of Ishmael.

Or are you gonna infringe on my 1st Amendment Rights
and say I can't talk bad about 'em?
 I think the Bible
is spot on in regard to this topic.

Not at all.
I am for the liberty of all, not just those with whom I agree.
Just making the distinction.
Charles Martel...Interesting handle you have chosen there.

Descendents of Ishmael - that would be the Arabs.
Any reason you have a problem with them?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:58:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Since the good Muslims are financing the evil, demonic bad muslims, I just lump them together and call them Moors.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 4:59:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:17:59 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Since the good Muslims are financing the evil, demonic bad muslims, I just lump them together and call them Moors.

Looks like you missed the point.
This isn't about distinguishing between good muslims and bad muslims.
It is to point out that Arab does not equal Muslim and Muslim does not equal Arab.

I'll repeat it for the rest of the class.

Arab = race
Muslim = religion
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:43:09 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
All Arabs are not muslims.  There are some Arabs that do not follow the Muslim religion. What doc308 said is true. I'm confirming that.

I just wish all the stereotyping would end.[/b] Just because a group of people have committed wrong against another group, it's not cause for damning an entire race.

There is a good amount of Arab individuals that are good people.  I know one Palestinian kid that is on my academic bowl team.  He's probably the nicest Arabian person you would ever want to meet. He is Muslim, and follows the religion(observes the holiday of Ramadan and does not eat pork products.)

Edit- surprisingly according to the pie
chart there are more Catholic Arabs than those that follow the Islamic faith.

I just wish muslims would stop trying to kill Americans or say something other than, "We must be on guard for anti-muslim backlash." when said murders occur.

And the Israeli Apologists take the field! J/K. Sylvan and I go back several threads
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#9]
This thread reminded me of this girl I used to work with. She was from Afghanistan, muslim. Hands down the hottest girl Ive ever seen. Body, looks, skin, legs, huge firm tits....Had a great sense of humor, smart. My last day on the job she wanted to go out and get drinks...few lemon drops later ...well, her family prob has a hit out on me.

She would do stuff to piss me off at work so I would threaten to throw bacon on her (being muslim and all I thought it was funny)....she would come back with some Catholic molestation jokes...

I should call her up.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 8:22:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This thread reminded me of this girl I used to work with. She was from Afghanistan, muslim. Hands down the hottest girl Ive ever seen. Body, looks, skin, legs, huge firm tits....Had a great sense of humor, smart. My last day on the job she wanted to go out and get drinks...few lemon drops later ...well, her family prob has a hit out on me.

She would do stuff to piss me off at work so I would threaten to throw bacon on her (being muslim and all I thought it was funny)....she would come back with some Catholic molestation jokes...

I should call her up.

Dude, if you don't, I will!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top