Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:46:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:48:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Hay oddball go play fetch with a pit bull
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:49:20 AM EDT
[#3]
ya what is so bad with the  ethic cleansing of Muslims anyways?  there all pigs, I'm sure I'm going to be band for saying this.  Then again this was during the Kilton days!!!!!!!!!!

I've been reformed from a possible kerry voter to a bush voter.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 7:59:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:05:37 AM EDT
[#5]
I bet the russians start profiling soon. I would hate to be muslim anywhere, but especially not in russia right now.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:18:56 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
the difference between their approach to problem solving and that of the west is simply in the number of cartridges expended.

So true...have you seen pics of Grozny? The old Soviet doctrine of massed artillery has proved to be quite effective, even in today's asymmetrical type warfare.

Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:26:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd wouldn't be surprised if the Russian went and picked up a 1000 chechen children and marched them to school in front of their troops.  If russian kids are put in the middle, so would the terrorist's kids.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:42:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'd wouldn't be surprised if the Russian went and picked up a 1000 chechen children and marched them to school in front of their troops.  If russian kids are put in the middle, so would the terrorist's kids.

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Hmm...not such a bad idea.  Make it a 10/1 ration of Chechen/Russian children.  March the Chechen children into the same school as the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 8:45:02 AM EDT
[#9]
I posted last week that in Chechnya they have issued an order to shoot anyone with mask on while in public.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 9:36:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the difference between their approach to problem solving and that of the west is simply in the number of cartridges expended.

So true...have you seen pics of Grozny? The old Soviet doctrine of massed artillery has proved to be quite effective, even in today's asymmetrical type warfare.

Before?

or after?

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Before?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/grozny01.jpg

or after?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/macandy/groznyap.jpg

ANdy

Ouch,never saw that pic before.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#12]
TOSS ANOTHER HAND GRANADE, STICK MY FINGER IN THE MESS I MADE,
CAUSE ALL I EVER WANNA SEE, IS BODIES BODIES BODIES.

KILL'EM ALL LET GOD SORT'EM OUT
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:28:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Do like General Sheridan did in the 1870s. Destroy their food supplies and homes and resettle them in government reservations where you can watch them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 11:41:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Isn't it about time the Russians get a real anti-terrorism respnse team. I'll bet this one ends up like the theatre they stormed a couple of years ago and killed everyone.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:18:35 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Isn't it about time the Russians get a real anti-terrorism respnse team. I'll bet this one ends up like the theatre they stormed a couple of years ago and killed everyone.

What's with the Russian bashing?  Didn't you see the before and after pictures earlier in the thread?
Beats the hell out of they way we're getting dicked around in Najaf/Fallujah/Sadr City...
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:34:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What's with the Russian bashing?  Didn't you see the before and after pictures earlier in the thread?
Beats the hell out of they way we're getting dicked around in Najaf/Fallujah/Sadr City...

uhh, they haven't been able to evolve and restructure to face new threats. we have. what they did to grozny, while 'cool' isn't very effective in the big picture. No one in the world (except maybe Israel) is more effecient at killing terrorists than we are.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
you guys REALLY nned to go to the online read of mironov's account of the attack on downtown grozny.

a good read, trust me.

Holy cow!  A very solemn read for me.  I'm only 1/5 of the way through it, and I'm already feeling sick to my stomach.  So real I can almost see it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Did you see the size of some of the guns the Russians were running around with?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:38:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
you guys REALLY nned to go to the online read of mironov's account of the attack on downtown grozny.

a good read, trust me.

Holy cow!  A very solemn read for me.  I'm only 1/5 of the way through it, and I'm already feeling sick to my stomach.  So real I can almost see it.

Link to the read?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

a good read, trust me.

Link to the read?

lib.ru/MEMUARY/CHECHNYA/chechen_war.txt
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:07:59 PM EDT
[#22]
I happen to be married to a Russian girl. My brother-in-law was trained as a sniper.  I got to know many Russian people when I was over there. Believe me if those Islamonazis kill those kids, I wouldn't want to be anywhere near a Chechen. The first time I went to Russia my wife told me to stay away from Chechens. Very bad people and they hate Russians with a passion. I remember when I arrived in Moscow at Sheremetovo airport I vas being sized up by 3 of the bastards. So I moved over and stood by a Militsiya(cop) until I got a cab and got the hell out of there. I know how much Russians love their children. I have to watch what I say to her daughter. Hell hath no Fury like a Russian mother.
One thing you don't do with Russians is mistreat their children. I think the Chechens(read that Mooslimbs) are going to be in for some serious hurt if they murder those kids. Personally I would care if they nuked Grozny. Would be rather fitting as Grozny is the Russian word for terrible.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 3:25:06 PM EDT
[#23]
200 kids on their first day back to school Fuckin sick coward pieces of fuckin shit ,pure evil
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top