User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:27:16 PM EDT
[#1]
wow.
Whats next on the list then?

I am impressed.

(ETA: all of your page 3 are belong to me)
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:35:04 PM EDT
[#2]
So how did he get that personal information?  Why did he suspect you were the (brilliant) culprit?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 6:45:51 PM EDT
[#3]
God,I LOVE this place!

Great job,jammer!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 8:11:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So how did he get that personal information?  Why did he suspect you were the (brilliant) culprit?

It's sort of related to why Volk decided that I had to be labeled a "egregrious troll" even though few people had ever even heard of me- after people donated around 2k to buy and colo a server for thehighroad.org, his muslim buddy started using it to host websites on and advertise to the THR crowd. I had started a webhost with the plans of catering to RKBA types (90% of webhosts are owned by liberals from california) and Zeanah just couldn't abide with it competition.

So, suddenly some guy naming himself as "John Prestin" started popping up all over the interwebs telling people my biz was a fraud and a scam for stealing CC info. Hm. Well, Muslims are allowed to lie in pursuit of their own goals...

Anyway, it turns out that the person who did whatever to the /bradycampaign first, used pictures that happened to be on ftp dump on a website that I host. I don't own it, it just has my nameservers on it.

Of course, no one contacted ME about these images. Proof again that Volk was talking out of his ass about the reasons behind contacting the Brady Campaign. I'm just glad that he didn't send my info to the real guys.. although he probably did later.

Anyway, this is drifting into tinfoil hat territory what with obscure internet 'feud' stuff that no one cares about. I wish it would just all go away, but eh.. I've kept quiet about it for far too long.

Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:10:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Also, can we get the funny picture of this Oleg Character?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 9:58:58 PM EDT
[#7]
So did you ever finish the black powder blog?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:29:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Might do it.

My next idea.. and I'm not sure if I want my real name on it so I might have to get a lackey.. is to start a gun control non-profit.

Why not? They started AHSHA or however it's named. I want to start a gun control lobbying group and get that sweet, sweet money from George Soros and rich urban democrats, and then release ridiculous press releases like I wrote on the blog, except for real.

The idea arouses me. Physically.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Cheese tag.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 10:51:07 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Cheese tag.  
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 11:06:51 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Might do it.

My next idea.. and I'm not sure if I want my real name on it so I might have to get a lackey.. is to start a gun control non-profit.

Why not? They started AHSHA or however it's named. I want to start a gun control lobbying group and get that sweet, sweet money from George Soros and rich urban democrats, and then release ridiculous press releases like I wrote on the blog, except for real.

dude, you're like a spook/psy-ops genius!
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 11:08:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Der Norvejun Kaese Tagge.

Link Posted: 2/26/2007 10:25:09 AM EDT
[#13]
How hard is it to start a non-profit? :)
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 11:14:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Might do it.

+1 okay which one are you?

Link Posted: 3/1/2007 9:10:24 AM EDT
[#16]
The brady bunch made a new blog about you.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Blog block and other maintenance issues...
Current mood:  busy
Category: Blogging

Because we've gotten questions about a block to some of our blog entries:

Nobody is blocked from reading any of our posts.  Part of the reason we started a myspace blog is to foster a dialogue about gun violence and how to prevent it.  We welcome comments, ideas and debate from all angles/sides of the issue (please try to keep it clean -- see initial post).

A possible reason that you may think we've blocked you:

From February 14-22, 2007, our page was hacked and under the control of an individual who posted misinformation about our organization and what it stands for.  The phony postings included oppostion to NASCAR racing and to standard hunting rifles and common hunting equipment, which are not our positions.

The person who did this touted his first amendment freedom of speech.  It's a shame this overgrown child never learned that lies are lies, and you can't dress them up in Constitutional clothing to justify them.  And to steal a myspace page?  How much time do you have on your hands?

We are grateful for the assistance we received from the professional staff at MySpace.com.  And we're grateful to the bloggers -- most of whom are bloggers who don't agree with our desire for tougher gun laws -- who helped us identify the problem, and accepted/posted the notes we sent them to verify that the the hijacked myspace information was false.

Link Posted: 3/1/2007 12:43:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Nobody is blocked from reading any of our posts.  Part of the reason we started a myspace blog is to foster a dialogue about gun violence and how to prevent it.  We welcome comments, ideas and debate from all angles/sides of the issue (please try to keep it clean -- see initial post).

From February 14-22, 2007, our page was hacked and under the control of an individual who posted misinformation about our organization and what it stands for. you don't say! The phony postings included oppostion to NASCAR racing what and to standard hunting rifles and common hunting equipment, which are not our positions.

The person who did this touted his first amendment freedom of speech.  It's a shame this overgrown child never learned that lies are lies, and you can't dress them up in Constitutional clothing to justify them.  And to steal a myspace page?  How much time do you have on your hands?

We are grateful for the assistance we received from the professional staff at MySpace.com. I bet they're equally glad for the aid, comfort and assistance they got from OLEG VOLK who gave them my personal, private information BEFORE I WAS EVEN INVOLVED.  And we're grateful to the bloggers -- most of whom are bloggers who don't agree with our desire for tougher gun laws -- who helped us identify the problem, and accepted/posted the notes we sent them to verify that the the hijacked myspace information was false.

I didn't hack it, and if I did hack it, why am I not under arrest?

Anyway, I'm surprised Oleg Volk, channeling Zumbo, hasn't showed up to defend himself in this thread. He was in one of the earlier ones before I was posting, but I guess telling the truth about him is like garlic to a vampire.

Link Posted: 3/1/2007 1:08:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Ok, what is your real arfcom name? I sure as hell ain't buying that you just "lurked the forums".

As for that Oleg dude he even looks like a dipshit. If my dog was that ugly I would shave his ass and............. uh,shoot it. Any gun owner who helps the brady bunch in any way is no one we should keep company with.
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 1:23:35 PM EDT
[#19]

From February 14-22, 2007, our page was hacked and under the control of an individual who posted misinformation about our organization and what it stands for.  The phony postings included oppostion to NASCAR racing and to standard hunting rifles and common hunting equipment, which we believe but are not our positions yet.

added honesty in green

They just haven't taken those positions yet because we haven't let them beat us down that far yet. Did Brady just quietly fade away after the last AWB? Of course not.
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 1:24:38 PM EDT
[#20]
I still want to know where NASCAR racing showed up, wtf.
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Might do it.

+1 okay which one are you?

www.scifimoviepage.com/images/art_7c.jpg

You sir are my new idol!
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 3:59:51 PM EDT
[#22]
BUMP for the pressing question of WHERE/WHEN THE HELL DID I PUT "BAN NASCAR" IN THE BRADY'S MOUTH?!?!?!?!

I'm mildly pissed that I didn't think of doing that, actually.
Link Posted: 3/1/2007 6:38:42 PM EDT
[#23]
If the comments you have made after my statement are true, I withdraw my comment.  All's fair on the intarweb IMO, as long as it doesn't come to physical violence or property damage.  
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top