That's an IHI 250T.

Let me guess:

I'd
Hit
It
Times
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Ahhhhh  just finished hitting it, who want's slopy seconds.
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 8:18:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm gonna swipe her gun.

With all you guys hitting her it'll be days before she notices its gone
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 8:19:30 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's an IHI 250T.

Let me guess:

I'd
Hit
It
Times

Link Posted: 7/8/2005 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#7]
To the OP,
Your post would have never gotten to three pages without the "I'd hit it"s. Your not that popular without a cute chick worth hitting.
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 9:13:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Observe:
mudflap.199x.net/mysterygun.jpg

A few notes.

The gas system has a very strong resemblance to an FN-FAL.
mudflap.199x.net/mggassy.jpg

But the reciever doesn't look ANYTHING like a FAL reciever.
mudflap.199x.net/mgrecr.jpg

Also, great trigger discipline there, miss militaria.

So, what the hell is this piece?

Some ground rules to this thread.

QUIT SAYING 'I'D HIT IT' THIS MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING SECOND GRADER AND IF I HAD MODERATOR ACCESS, I'D MAKE CERTAIN TO BAN YOU, But I do not, so I'll just have to suffer the flood of idiots talking about how hard they'd 'hit it' or spurt out the cliche 'screen door - hurricane' line. Fuck each and every one of  you who do this in advance

I know that asian girls are cute. Everybody knows that asian girls are cute. Its a genetic predispostiton, much like how lion cubs are adorable, being adorable keeps them from being eaten by their fathers.

I also realize that this girl is most likely not military, but an actress in a SK military uniform (I'm guessing navy, and the rank insignia would make her a Petty Officer, but I'm no expert on foreign military uniforms or rank insignia, just making an educated guess based upon my limited knowledge and understanding of American and European uniforms and rank insignia).

Heres a ground rule that your forgot with your whopping 126 posts.

Don't be a dumbass
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 9:16:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Consider it

Link Posted: 7/8/2005 9:23:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I would not hit that. I'm reminded of my old girlfriend's remark about an 'actress' -- "At least I've got tits you can see."

Seriously, there are men out here that look more feminine.  Not that that's good.
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 9:30:36 PM EDT
[#11]
I dont know what it is but I've heard that the ejection port on those Asian rifles are crossways from American types.
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 9:52:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I dont know what it is but I've heard that the ejection port on those Asian rifles are crossways from American types.

I heard something about their eyes too.  
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 10:03:43 PM EDT
[#13]
I'D HIT IT!!!
Link Posted: 7/8/2005 10:16:34 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 7/8/2005 10:31:53 PM EDT
[#15]
hmm i have no idea   , id hit it though
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top