Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I have about 90 news chanels....not limited to one particular show...I have watched H&C before...just unfamilliar with the network.Thanks for the info!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 4:31:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Just saw the ad for the first time.....  Kerry is fucked.

Are they going to run this on TV?

Apparently, the ad was shown on TV somewhere.

It is perhaps the most damaging political ad I've ever seen. Ever. No wonder Kerry's camp is so up in arms over it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 4:33:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 4:34:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 4:37:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
By taking control of the computers that belong morons and asswipes who don't use a firewall or don't have any security setting on their computer.

So they got control of all of our computers???
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I was just over on MoveOn.org with no problem, they have a silly little movie that you can watch/download. EVERY one of us should go d/l it, now. It pays to know what the Dems are saying.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 8:41:38 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
No wonder other politicians are upset with it.  It hits home hard and in a no nonsense, no holds barred manner.  If the ad succeeds it will set a new bar in political rhetoric at the Presidential level and that scares the hell out of them.

Not to mention if Kerry's divorce records ever become public. Hey- the Dems did it to Ryan in the Illinois US senate race, saying the public had a right to know....if one side can do it to us, we can do it to them. Fair's fair.

Kerry should have kept his mouth shut about Viet Nam, and run on his record and on his goals when President instead.

Ooops...I forgot- that won't work. There is no there there......
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 9:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
This is going to be the dirtiest election in our nations history.  I can't wait to see what kind of shit MoveOn and the other DNC fronts toss out their now.  Mcain-feingold in todays political climate = grade "A" clusterfuck.  Prepare for the political turd to freeze in the nations icy stare moments before slamming into the electoral fan.  The only thing to do is sit back and eat some popcorn.  The Bear pit is going to seem so fucking weak compared to this.

P.S. The AWB somehow is managing to die in the midst of all this. Amazing.
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 10:46:29 PM EDT
[#9]
If you want to support these dudes in their mission to get the truth out on flip-flop man, just buy their book "Unfit For Command."  It will be out on Aug. 15th, and is already one of the top pre-sold on Amazon OF ALL TIME!!!
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 10:54:39 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I gave them a sizable contribution thismorning, I suggest each and every one of us here give until it hurts today.

Money will buy a lot of bandwidth.

Word.  Please contribute to the producers of this ad.  I did.
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 11:00:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
No wonder other politicians are upset with it.  It hits home hard and in a no nonsense, no holds barred manner.  If the ad succeeds it will set a new bar in political rhetoric at the Presidential level and that scares the hell out of them.

Not to mention if Kerry's divorce records ever become public. Hey- the Dems did it to Ryan in the Illinois US senate race, saying the public had a right to know....if one side can do it to us, we can do it to them. Fair's fair.

Know why he divorced his 1st wife?  He couldn't deal with her depression.
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 11:01:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I gave them a sizable contribution thismorning, I suggest each and every one of us here give until it hurts today.

Money will buy a lot of bandwidth.

Word.  Please contribute to the producers of this ad.  I did.

+2
Link Posted: 8/5/2004 11:19:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Their site admin. guy said NO DOS attack is in progress. He says they switched servers today and that resulted in an outage. He also said they are swamped with hits.
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 2:55:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Their site admin. guy said NO DOS attack is in progress. He says they switched servers today and that resulted in an outage. He also said they are swamped with hits.

Good.  This message needs to get out.

Strange...I seem to detect a certain lessening in the rhetoric from our friends on the Left here at ARFCOM.  Am I wrong?  Have some of our big Kerry "supporters" become silent...maybe in shame?
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 3:11:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good.  This message needs to get out.

Strange...I seem to detect a certain lessening in the rhetoric from our friends on the Left here at ARFCOM.  Am I wrong?  Have some of our big Kerry "supporters" become silent...maybe in shame?

I haven't seen the ads but I seldom believe ANY political ads to be 100% true whether for or against someone I support.  "I saw it in the paper !" or I saw it on TV!" or "I saw it on the internet !" never has been enough by itself to validate anything for me. If it was then the President would be a drug abusing drunk that dodged the draft with an IQ of 20.
ARFCOM GD is like the National Enquirer, full of sensationalism. I don't rely on it for news about either Kerry OR Bush.
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 6:46:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 6:48:15 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
One of the Lt's in the ad is backpeddling now
www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2004/08/06/veteran_retracts_criticism_of_kerry/

I guess everyone has thier price ..... $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Link Posted: 8/6/2004 6:53:35 AM EDT
[#18]
I hear from reliable folks that the Dems and the Newsmedia have been complicit in getting and gearing up for big "abu gaharib" bombshells right during the "hush" period under McCain/Feingold.

The storys are all written, and there's apparently some more BAD stuff done by those idiot unsupervised soldiers.  They're going to bash BUSH with this stuff at the last minute when he doesn't have the ability under campaign finance laws to do anything about it.

Link Posted: 8/6/2004 7:00:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top