Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:07:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Tim Pool had another perspective on "trans genocide" describing that as the result of sterilizing them by removal of testicles and uteruses.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:14:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's a dumpster town with a college that let's everyone in that doesn't make the other bigger state schools
View Quote

Around the early 1990s, they got a new university president who decided that admission waivers should be automatically approved (did away with the requirement of setting up an appointment to plead your case for why a low test score or grade is not truly an indication of your academic ability), because "everybody deserves a college education".  They still required students that were admitted on a waiver to take remedial classes until they got their grades up to a certain level, but later they decided that calling them "remedial" was hurtful and officially renamed those classes as "continuing education" classes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:19:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Hale is seen by these people as a hero because it "took the fight to the enemy".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Vengeance?  For what?

It was one of their own troons that decided to violently attack innocents with wanton violence.  That troon was removed from society because it was broken and decided to violate the most basic and important natural law.

Fucking ingrates.

Hale is seen by these people as a hero because it "took the fight to the enemy".

Not too long after the school shooting, there was a group of them that got together to have a private mourning event in Nashville, but somehow that required inviting a single reporter that they trusted.  The reporter wrote up an article about how they had to hide themselves away behind closed doors and not openly express their grief, because of the fear of being targeted in response to the shooting.  The article included pictures from the private gathering to mourn the tragedy - they were all smiling.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:49:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Everybody sure forgot about that tranifesto .
View Quote

Everytown, Brady, Newtown, Mad Mommies, and any other anti-gun group who brings it up on social media is getting lit up over it. They may try to use it for more grift but the public isn't buying it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:17:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Everybody sure forgot about that tranifesto .
View Quote

IDK about anyone else but I still would like to see the multiple videos and the rest of the writings.

The part we did get implicated the murderer's school and leftist ideology in general.

I think most of us expected that and it was kind of a "we told you so."
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The fact they are doing this on Easter is a great example of why a lot of people hate this LGBTQ freak show bullshit, and it’s mentally ill, pedo inclined freaks.

because it’s not live and let live / please leave us alone to do our thing / “ why do you care what  people do in the privacy of their bedrooms “, because its not private, it’s used as a weapon , it’s forced upon people who do just “ want to be left alone to do their thing “, it’s shoved in your face, shoved into your wife’s and kids faces in locker rooms and bathrooms, it’s offensive, disgusting, it’s legally forced upon you, bake that cake / I’m not bob anymore, call me sally or be fired / face legal issues via government even though I’m a 300lb fat assed, sweaty, bearded, hairy man in a dress  , specifically shoved into / onto sensitive religious holidays as a fuck you to traditional people and their beliefs, shoved into your young children’s safe spaces, schools, library reading hour, taught to young children as legitimate lifestyles, including how it’s done, buttsex details, etc when children shouldn’t be taught anything about sex at that age, much less devient, unnatural lifestyle choices etc in school that are pure mental illness and attention whoring with extremely high chance of suicide for anyone taking that path.
View Quote

Every easter and christmas this stuff pops up.

Time mag and newsweek and etc go drag erhman out from under his bridge and try to use him to bash the deplorable christians.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I live in Jerry Fallwell land. People made fun of and criticized Jerry for what he was saying in the 90s to early 00s.
I was a teen then and didnt really care about gays. Im not religious so I always thought Jerry was full of   .

20ish years later Im still not really religious but Im all like damn. Maybe that        was on to something.
View Quote

D james kennedy.

Francis Schaffer.

Gresham machen.

People have seen this stuff rolling down the pike and tried to warn us.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Freedom of Information Act lawsuit to get the trannyfesto released is still pending.  It was on hold while the issue of whether or not the lobby group formed by some of the parents should have any input on the case was appealed, but it looks like that was resolved with a ruling that they can voice their opinions on the matter in the courtroom.  If my memory isn't off, the next court date for the FOIA lawsuit is set for April 17th, and I think the court also told the FBI that they had to turn over what evidence they had for the judge's confidential revue.

The lobby group formed by the parents is still using Nashville news media to spread lies about gun control proposals, and they apparently still have me on their damn email list as a member supporting their cause, when I've never even made an attempt to contact them, let alone join them.  I guess that's my punishment for leaving a comment on the state legislature's website, pointing out that holding a special session (last summer) was a waste of time.

What else do you want to know?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I forget the exact handles but JPN and arowneragain may have some more local knowledge of this mess.

Freedom of Information Act lawsuit to get the trannyfesto released is still pending.  It was on hold while the issue of whether or not the lobby group formed by some of the parents should have any input on the case was appealed, but it looks like that was resolved with a ruling that they can voice their opinions on the matter in the courtroom.  If my memory isn't off, the next court date for the FOIA lawsuit is set for April 17th, and I think the court also told the FBI that they had to turn over what evidence they had for the judge's confidential revue.

The lobby group formed by the parents is still using Nashville news media to spread lies about gun control proposals, and they apparently still have me on their damn email list as a member supporting their cause, when I've never even made an attempt to contact them, let alone join them.  I guess that's my punishment for leaving a comment on the state legislature's website, pointing out that holding a special session (last summer) was a waste of time.

I was actually wondering if you had heard anything about this event locally, but the update on the writings and videos being released was much appreciated, esp since the old main thread went into archive.

@JPN
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:25:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I was actually wondering if you had heard anything about this event locally, but the update on the writings and videos being released was much appreciated, esp since the old main thread went into archive.

@JPN
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I forget the exact handles but JPN and arowneragain may have some more local knowledge of this mess.

@JPN

You're welcome.  There was a long gap where really nothing much was being said, because of the appeal of the judge's decision to allow the Covenant parents' group to have their say (which was that the documents should be buried and never see the light of day, lest feelings get hurt).  Now that the state appeals court has apparently sided with the judge, it's supposed to move along relatively quickly, but one reporter stated that both sides have indicated that they will file an appeal if they don't win - which could put everything on hold again, after the case is decided but before the documents are released.

I haven't heard anything locally about the concert, but there's been a lot of people getting stirred up lately over other things that got mentioned in national news and the activities of the lobby group, so it's easy to miss smaller things.

ETA:  If I don't forget, I'll try to ask one of the younger guys at work if he has heard anything about the concert, tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:07:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If I don't forget, I'll try to ask one of the younger guys at work if he has heard anything about the concert, tomorrow.
View Quote

He graduated from MTSU, somewhere around 7 or 8 years ago, and he had never heard of the Graveyard Gallery.  After I gave him a brief summary, his reply was "Oh great, just what the Boro needs."

Some background information:  MTSU has a Recording Industry Management (RIM) major, and I don't know what's going on with that department currently, but having encountered a few RIM majors over three decades ago, my impression of them is along the lines of "Dude, my mom said I had to either go to college or get a job, so I'm just doing this until our band gets a recording contract."

I found an article from the MTSU paper about the Graveyard Gallery, and it's apparently some "creative space for local artists" with various music types.  Apparently popular with some of the RIM majors and is described as having a "scummy, gritty charm".

Sounds like a complete dump of a place, and...  yeah, looks like there's a tattoo and body piercing place in the same building.

ETA:  Looks like the building is split between a tattoo and body piercing shop on one side, and a 'skate & record shop' on the other side, with the Graveyard Gallery being in the record shop.  Haven't been there to look but from the few pictures, the place is tiny.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:13:47 PM EDT
[#11]
The trans movement is what happens when everybody has their own little "marginalized victim" snowflake clique and white men feel left out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:15:13 PM EDT
[#12]
These people are mentally ill.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#13]
I enjoyed my time in the Boro, but that was 25 years ago. I also worked a full time job while in school. It was a relief to get out and only have a job to worry about. I hardly recognize the place now. So much has changed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:33:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I enjoyed my time in the Boro, but that was 25 years ago. I also worked a full time job while in school. It was a relief to get out and only have a job to worry about. I hardly recognize the place now. So much has changed.
View Quote

Yep.  A bit over a decade ago, I helped take a plane apart and put it on a trailer so it could be hauled to the Murfreesboro airport.  Since I had lived in Murfreesboro in the early 1990s, I was designated as navigator, and when we got to Murfreesboro, I almost got us lost.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:55:54 PM EDT
[#15]
I used to not give a shit about them. Wanna dress up and play pretend? Ok go for it.

Now they’ve forced me to pick a side and I detest every single one of those entitled freaks more every day. They’d rather call me a hateful bigot than use their diseased brain and realize that they and their actions have have made me one.

I fully support them getting the word out about their “Day of Vengeance.”  The more they make themselves look like the schizophrenic nutjobs they are, the better chance, although very slight, they’ll be pushed back into the shadows where they belong.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Profoundly.

We went from treating, to tolerating, to encouraging, to worshipping, mental illness in the country. All in my short lifetime.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:11:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Profoundly.

We went from treating, to tolerating, to encouraging, to worshipping, mental illness in the country. All in my short lifetime.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Profoundly.

The best thing you can do for a mentally ill person is put them on an enormous amount of hormone-modifying medication and mutilate their body, said nobody ever.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:51:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The best thing you can do for a mentally ill person is put them on an enormous amount of hormone-modifying medication and mutilate their body, said nobody ever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Profoundly.

That is some kind of -ism. I just know it...
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:58:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Trans day of vengeance? Are the three children that were murdered one year ago about to be avenged at that venue on the upcoming date?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:01:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Profoundly.

It is. Look at the older DSM’s, it’s a mental disorder. It’s also still a I&NA Crime Involving Moral Turpitude (CIMT) and grounds for Removal from the U.S. under section 212. Still on the books but no longer enforced, quite obviously. We’ve come a long way haven’t we. Sodomites are grossly empowered, weird isn’t it. I sure hope God doesn’t decide to judge us soon, because He will drop the hammer.

§ 9.100 4. Lewdness, Sodomy, Homosexual Conduct.

Totally normal photo…

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:02:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Evil attempts to pervert good at every opportunity. There are many examples of this thru out history. This is no exception.

Genesis 9:8-17

King James Version

8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
View Quote

No more water...but fire isn't out of the question...according to Revelation
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:03:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It is. Look at the older DSM’s, it’s a mental disorder. It’s also still a I&NA Crime Involving Moral Turpitude (CIMT) and grounds for Removal from the U.S. under section 212. Still on the books but no longer enforced, quite obviously. We’ve come a long way baby.

§ 9.100 4. Lewdness, Sodomy, Homosexual Conduct.
View Quote

I once had to give a pledge I would never engage in moral turpitude. Once.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:06:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

So this is what they are celebrating? JFC.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:06:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Day of vengeance.

So they plan on killing more children?
View Quote

Yep, they are inciting stochastic terrorism.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Day of vengeance.

So they plan on killing more children?

That, or hoping they can provoke someone into doing something that they can point to as proof that they are the real victims.  

...and now that I've said that, I recall that in recent months I did see a Nashville leftist (the far left, unhinged type) post a claim that Hale was the true victim on that day.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#26]
I am sure there are members here that will be attending.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top