BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:54:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
There is a number of muslim communities/mosques in the suburbs of Chicago.  The link between your variety street gang and these muslim groups has been proven with arrest of Jose Padelia(spelling?) after 911.  The drug and illegal gun trade is obviously funding their cause.
Islamic chairities organization in Bridgeview (chicago suburb) was linked with supporting Al Qada.  And a number of area arrests followed.
I remember the day of 911, these pieces of sh$% were dancing in the street in their Bridgeview neiborhood.   It made national news when large numbers of locals demonstrated by driving through this area sporting the American flag(should have also been sporting something else).  I really thought the shit was gonna hit the fan over there.
I like the idea here of paying more attention to these groups.  It really is only a matter of time untill it hits home, AGAIN.

No, it can't be....I have been told by some muslim apologists here that that never took place. The only thing like that happened were some palistinians over there were dancing in the streets...no muslims here in America were caught dancing in the streets and celebrating the big hit on the great satan....

Shit, they were doing it here in Buffalo as well, down in Lackawanna. Make no mistake, plenty of muslims in this country were happy with what happened. Plenty of them side with the fundamentalists, and plenty of them want to see the US turned into an islamic state. Just read about what CAIR, the biggest muslim mouthpiece group in the states has said....
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:57:31 AM EDT
[#2]
tag for more info
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:07:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:13:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm very concerned about suspicious activity down on our southern border, who should I notify since the .gov doesn't seem to give a shit about it?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:16:21 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
All we have to do is say that the training camp is promoting Jesus, and
that the guy in charge has multiple wives, and the ATF will go burn the place
to the ground.

Problem solved.

+1
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:21:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
the Catskill's are full of religious camps, Jew's, Christian you name it.....nothing new here.

Just typical WND / NIN paranoid sensationalism published for the aluminum beanie crowd.

Agreed.
But none of them set Mr. Clean4hire's blood to boiling like "them damn raghaids"
No, not Muslims - Arabs - Christian, Muslim and Aetheist alike.
Apparently, he wishes to see wiped from the face of America.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I say when/if the SHTF we off these pieces of scum.

Umm....say what?

You heard right pilgrim

Interesting.

That said - these folks don't pass the smell test and should be checked out.
Shady buisness, to say the least.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:39:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Cleric's Upstate Followers Seen As Threat

by Adam Miller
The New York Post
February 1, 2002

A secluded Muslim settlement in upstate New York is an outpost for a terrorist group founded by Sheik Mubarak Ali Shah Gilani, the radical Islamic cleric Daniel Pearl was trying to interview when he disappeared, according to a published report.

Since its beginning in Brooklyn about 20 years ago, the national Jamaat ul-Fuqra group has been linked to more than two dozen murders and firebombings across the United States, the Binghamton Press and Sun-Bulletin reported in December.

But the 300 Muslims who live in Islamberg, nestled in the western Catskills town of Tompkins, deny they are members of ul-Fuqra. They insist they are followers of a different organization, Muslims of the Americas, which was also founded by Gilani.

That group preaches Islamic study and urges its members to live in rural enclaves "free from the decadence of a godless society," members say.

The FBI has said it has investigated Muslims of the Americas and come up with nothing.

None of the residents of the Tompkins enclave has been arrested or charged with terrorist activities.

But critics say the group is dangerous.

A federal agent testified last year that members of ul-Fuqra who engaged in violent acts in the United States were trained at the Tompkins settlement, the newspaper reported.

Muhammad Hasib Abdul-Haqq, a spokesman for the Muslims in Tompkins, declined comment when reached last night by The Post.

The entrance to the 70-acre enclave, located 45 miles southwest of Binghamton, includes a small gate and guard shack. A sign welcomes you to Islamberg.

A cluster of trailers serves as a Muslim parochial school, and an old hunting lodge has been turned into a school.

Many of the residents work as toll collectors at New York City's bridges and tunnels. Others work at one of the area's largest firms, Deposit Computer Services, in nearby Deposit.

Copyright 2002 N.Y.P. Holdings, Inc.

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of criminal justice, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:39:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I say we mobilize ARFCOM.

Gimme a vector, Victor, and I'm there.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Has anybody googlearth the camp yet?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Has anybody googlearth the camp yet?

Holy shit, Holy Islamville is just down the road from my reserve center!

I bet we outnumber them.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
to the ground.

Problem solved.

Exactly what i was thinking.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:25:19 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like a good place for a Tomahawk.

Great, lets start the debates: Which caliber and which gun
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:26:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like a good place for a Tomahawk.

Great, lets start the debates: Which caliber and which gun

Bring them all, and O_P can rate the effectiveness of each.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:27:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
What the hell is the "Northeast Intelligence Network"?  

http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/site/modules/news/

HH

Please leave link cold.

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:36:21 AM EDT
[#15]

That group preaches Islamic study and urges its members to live in rural enclaves "free from the decadence of a godless society," members say.

WTF? So WHY are they here? Go the fuck back to your sand dune or cave.  

Disclaimer: The above mentioned should not be taken as a racist remark, since in fact there are sand dunes & caves where these Middle Eastern people live.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:46:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Yea... they're called Mosques
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
What the hell is the "Northeast Intelligence Network"?  

www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Northeast_Intelligence_Network

www.homelandsecurityus.com/site/modules/news/

They should leave "Intelligence" out of their title. It looks more like a bunch of guys who simply search the Internet.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Yea... they're called Mosques

It is sad, that as a Muslim, I agree with you. Salafi pigs clutter up and control the Mosques and regular Muslims, who tend to be pretty laid back, can't do anything about it. How can you fight a  group of people  who have the backing of the Saudi government with merely words?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am still amazed that there haven't been anti-Muslim bombings in this country.

Are you kidding?  If anyone did (even if justified) they'd be hung out to dry more so than the terrorists themselves.

CMOS

I would imagine that if someone were inclined to, they could easily place and detonate an IED similar to the ones in Iraq, detonate it, and get out of Dodge pretty quickly. Travelling to another state to commit such an act and going home immediatly afterwards would probably go a long way in getting away with it.

This plan didn't seem to work out all that well for the late Tim McVeigh

If an individual or group limited their activities to attacks on groups like the one listed here, they would probably never even have anyone trying hard to find them.

Oh, I am quite sure SOMEONE would take a serious interest in investigating this kind of case

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:54:26 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
to the ground.

Problem solved.

Don't forget the "Sounds like machine gun fire...."  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 11:58:14 AM EDT
[#21]
tag
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:04:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#23]
It shouldn't, but it still amazes me that stuff like this and similar outrages (like the Mexican military with automatic weapons infiltrating our borders) happens and the general media crowd doesn't care.  Where is that "in depth" 60 minutes reporters or the similar clowns?  They don't care.  And if any concerned citizen wants to do a private investigation and find out what's going on, they'll have the ACLU and all kinds of other groups all over them "protecting" the wrongdoers' righs.  Unbelievable.  

I wonder if they have nightvision, etc.  They probably roll in a lot of money through mosques, overseas, drugs sales, or the like.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:05:12 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you kidding?  If anyone did (even if justified) they'd be hung out to dry more so than the terrorists themselves.

CMOS

I would imagine that if someone were inclined to, they could easily place and detonate an IED similar to the ones in Iraq, detonate it, and get out of Dodge pretty quickly. Travelling to another state to commit such an act and going home immediatly afterwards would probably go a long way in getting away with it.

If an individual or group limited their activities to attacks on groups like the one listed here, they would probably never even have anyone trying hard to find them.

Oh, I am quite sure SOMEONE would take a serious interest in investigating this kind of case

Tim McVeigh indescriminatly bombed a federal building. He drove away wearing a concealed weapon and couldn't explain where he was going or where he was coming from. IIRC, he didn't even have a license plate on his car. On the other hand, someone travelling through New York on their way from one state to another in a regular car, dressed like a regular person, and obeying all traffic laws would probably slip right through.

I'm sure there are people that would take an interest in it, but again, planning and proper execution wouldn't leave much of a trace to follow.

You could always just plant a bomb on one of the vehicles that makes deliveries to the compound. It would probably be weeks before they figured out that it wasn't an attempted suicide bombing.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:46:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

CMOS

Tim McVeigh indescriminatly bombed a federal building. He drove away wearing a concealed weapon and couldn't explain where he was going or where he was coming from. IIRC, he didn't even have a license plate on his car. On the other hand, someone travelling through New York on their way from one state to another in a regular car, dressed like a regular person, and obeying all traffic laws would probably slip right through.

I'm sure there are people that would take an interest in it, but again, planning and proper execution wouldn't leave much of a trace to follow.

You could always just plant a bomb on one of the vehicles that makes deliveries to the compound. It would probably be weeks before they figured out that it wasn't an attempted suicide bombing.

I hope you don't cross state lines on a regular basis-cause you'll prtobably be having company from now on.

Wasn't there a Chuck Norris movie about some terrorists shooting up a suburban neighborhood?IIRC,they drove around shooting and blowing things up around Christmas time?

Something to think about.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 1:50:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The NE Intelligence Network website is infamous for its alarmism and sensational stories that never pan out.  They're like the American Debka.com, except not as well-regarded, respected, or accurate.

That's why they're known by the shorthand NEIN. Which is handy for a joke at their expense...

Q: "Have any of the predictions made by the North East Intelligence Network ever come true"?

A: NEIN!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:50:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Holy Shit....we camp every year up in Hancock while we're canoeing down the Delaware. Where exactly in or around Hancock are they?

WBK
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:07:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Maybe we should start our own intelligence network for this kind of shit.

Hey dude, who were those f&*kers in GA that worshipped Egyptian gods, wait, Nuabians or something like that. Frigging child molester.

rj
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

CMOS

Kinda like what that jackass kid did a couple of years ago with the mail box bombs. Remember he was trying to make a big happy face in the midwest.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:26:43 PM EDT
[#31]
How did he get caught?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:50:51 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
It is absolutely sickening, embarrassing & pathetic that our government at any level allows these pieces of shit to continue to operate.  This is a disgrace to our country. Looks like it's time for some vigilante justice.

You can be just like that guy down in Arizona who, a few days after Sept. 11th, shot a gas-station attendant to death because he was wearing a turban.  Of course, the gas-station attendant was a Sikh, not a Muslim, but hey, what the hell, right?

Or like the guy in Seattle who shot a teenage boy at a wedding party because he looked like a Muslim.  Well, the kid was a Muslim (at least about as much as I used to be a Christian, which is to say, not very), but the kid didn't have any connection to the attacks, or to terrorists, or to anything much beyond Nintendo and driving recklessly, but what the hell, right?

I say go for it.  You and Mr. Clean can go torch a mosque in Nashville and then hit one of the strip joints to celebrate.

As long as I'm posting, I might as well add this one in:
news.yahoo.com/photo/060216/481/les10602161932

A transparent (sic) in Arabic and German is seen during a solemn vigil at the St. Nikolai church in Leipzig, eastern Germany, on Thursday, Feb. 15, 2006. Several hundred people gathered to express their solidarity with the German engineers, Thomas Nitzschke and Rene Braeunlich, kidnapped in Iraq and to demand their release. Slogan in Arabic and German reads: 'Muslims in Leipzig demand that the hostages in Iraq be released'. (AP Photo/Eckehard Schulz)
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:08:45 AM EDT
[#33]
some of NEIN stuff is right.  Some is wrong.  Some is right, but covered up, unverifiable, or the target of disinformation to discredit.  The .gov wants to be in control of this type of data.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:27:52 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Yeah, the difference between Christians and Muslims is huge isn't it?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:19:17 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, the difference between Christians and Muslims is huge isn't it?

Not as huge as you might think.

It isn't like there aren't Christians who are terrorists. Just look at all of the abortion clinic bombings. Or the OKC bombing. Or the Olympic Park Bombing. Look at the KKK.

And it isn't like Christians won't fight Muslims. Look at the Crusades.

Of course, there are plenty of Americans who aren't Christians to begin with, so even if being a Christian were enough to keep you from doing something, they wouldn't be phased.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#36]
An email/phone call mission to the Governor of NY. On why he lets the ROP get away with having banned weapons. Maybe, NY, MASS , Cal and others are helping them prepare for a take over so as to create a muslim nation here in the US.

ALert Bill at FOX. He'd be glad to cover the story.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:00:01 AM EDT
[#37]
for ths very reason I just bought another 1000.00 in ammo!!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:11:36 AM EDT
[#38]
That location may be observable from the airfield...

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
well, there's an actual website: www.holyislamville.org/

but it seems their big claim to fame is a bonafide miracle when a rainbow sprouted from their fax machine and you could see the name of allah and the big mo in the pretty colors...

holy islam is in  York SC by Rock Hill.  Still, thats too close for this Savannah GA boy.

Heads up SC -- keep your powder dry.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top