[#1]

GM
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:01:04 AM EDT
[#2]
TFLR
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:02:01 AM EDT
[#3]
UPDATE***

The "labtop"(can) is now in Nigeria, Tf should make a call sometime today to check up on it.

This is great, good job Tf

Just an idea, but we need to get some buckethead pics from the AR15 crew to send to Tf

I would send one, but I loaned my camera to a guy named Eddie sometime ago, he said he needed it to try to sell some stuff over the internet, don't know what ever happended to it after that

ETA: These are not pics of nigerian scammers Just random pics from yahoo
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:10:47 AM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:10:39 AM EDT
[#5]
btt
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:17:45 AM EDT
[#6]
tag
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:31:38 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
UPDATE***

The "labtop"(can) is now in Nigeria, Tf should make a call sometime today to check up on it.

Just an idea, but we need to get some buckethead pics from the AR15 crew to send to Tf

I would send one, but I loaned my camera to a guy named Eddie sometime ago, he said he needed it to try to sell some stuff over the internet, don't know what ever happended to it after that

www.cybergecko.com/bhlive26.jpgwww.arnycart.com/Buckethead.jpg

ETA: These are not pics of nigerian scammers

Mantis! You have no half witt, childishly written, illiterate, third world scrawled sign! How are we to know what you are talking about? Please advise ASAP WITH AN APPROPRIATE AS AFOREMENTIONED SIGN!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:42:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
UPDATE***

Mantis! You have no half witt, childishly written, illiterate, third world scrawled sign! How are we to know what you are talking about? Please advise ASAP WITH AN APPROPRIATE AS AFOREMENTIONED SIGN!

Oh that is it, now I send the Govenor to your house and the clique mob will be there and they will be hiding with the Screwdriver of Dead (we lost the saw and then we had to sell the hammer of dead to pay for some new ladpots from the Laptop Store from a good guy named Randell Stevens.) If you are reading this you are not dead yet, but you soon will be dead. Don't look over your sholder or you will see the face of dead and we call him Lootie the Govenor. He will dead you with the Blue Tub of Heinken of Dead

I am sorry
Is this better?

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:05:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
UPDATE***

Oh that is it, now I send the Govenor to your house and the clique mob will be there and they will be hiding with the Screwdriver of Dead (we lost the saw and then we had to sell the hammer of dead to pay for some new ladpots from the Laptop Store from a good guy named Randell Stevens.) If you are reading this you are not dead yet, but you soon will be dead. Don't look over your sholder or you will see the face of dead and we call him Lootie the Govenor. He will dead you with the Blue Tub of Heinken of Dead

I am sorry
Is this better?
www.stringalongafraudster.bravehost.com/Wilson%20Tarbuckle%20was%20here.jpg

Mantis! You no crude sign holding wanna be! You bring forth the tears to my eyes. I much thin you be funny man who frad all ARFCOMERS. You make much tears in my eyes!!! You funny man Mantis! Very funny man!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:09:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Do it for the children!

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:29:58 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I am sorry
Is this better?
www.stringalongafraudster.bravehost.com/Wilson%20Tarbuckle%20was%20here.jpg

From the earlier LooterShop thread...

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:20:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Tag for some laughs later.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:53:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Tag.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:04:23 PM EDT
[#14]
LOL, you guys have to post your photochops in the thread at TSB, people will love it :)

I gave him a call today, the audio is posted.

I'm really pumping him up for the package for tomorrow!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:06:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
LOL, you guys have to post your photochops in the thread at TSB, people will love it :)

w00t! The man ... the legend ... theFAILURE! Welcome!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:07:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I want to say thanks for brightening my rather crummy day!..
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#17]
I pray for dead.  I hope that the dead is as good as he deaded Wilson.

Please Cole, contact the Governor, find the fucking saw and dead everybody.

SBG
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:43:38 PM EDT
[#18]
this is nuts :)
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:52:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Welcome to planet ARF tF!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:26:26 PM EDT
[#20]
I thought i'd contribute to the photo chopping :)

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/butch_driveshaft/got_laptops.jpg
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:31:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Hahahahahahahaha

That is awesome.  

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:36:29 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/butch_driveshaft/got_laptops.jpg

OMG!!!
I can't stand no more!!!
I gotta calm down!!!

Now this is funny!!!!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:55:25 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/butch_driveshaft/got_laptops.jpg

Dude, you are so rich! ROFL
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:03:00 PM EDT
[#24]
Holeeeee Shit! the FAILURE is in da houuuuuuuuuuuse!!!!

I knew I should have showered this week.

"This is Eddie,  a homosexual!"

Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:03:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#26]
I off homage to the great TF. May you live long and bring many tears of frustration to the lads.  The only problem is that you distract me too much from here

Anyway TF
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#27]
tag
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:45:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey guys, thanks for signing up at TSB, I really appreciate it.

1 question, what the freg does TAG mean?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:52:21 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Hey guys, thanks for signing up at TSB, I really appreciate it.

1 question, what the freg does TAG mean?

Team members have a "My Active Topics" button which shows all the recent threads we've posted to.  "TAG" is just an unimaginative way of marking a thread so we can get back to it later.

Only the best threads are tagged!  
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Ah, I understand now.

Just for that, i'll try and get a 2nd shipment outa this a-hole.

I also have a surprise for this lad I have not posted as of yet.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:58:42 PM EDT
[#31]
tag
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:03:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Ah, I understand now.

Just for that, i'll try and get a 2nd shipment outa this a-hole.

I also have a surprise for this lad I have not posted as of yet.

Do you think you could arrange a photo of John Cole holding a sign that says, "Fuck You, AROCK!"? It's kind of an inside joke that's not really funny. AROCK was a member who turned out to be something of a scammer himself.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:08:53 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, thing is, after this shipment (with all his photos from last year taped to the trash can), I doubt he'll be taking any pics for the next 2-5 years.

I'll try for the 2nd shipmint though, with some elaborate story backing it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 7:44:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Tag
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:59:07 PM EDT
[#36]
*looks at screen name* *looks back at thread*

Dude... You are my hero.

Currently, I've been pulling a scam of my own. My little sister's ex-boyfriend called her a bitch. To her face. In front of a lot of people who laughed at her afterwards. Naturally, this means war.

I've been stringing him along for months, pretending to some Russian chick who moved nearby. So far I've got plenty of incriminating evidence from him, which is going to somehow end up having hundreds of copies circulating his school. But the best part is when "Tatyana" finally agrees to meet the horny asshole. I just don't know any gay people to be there when he shows up.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 7:43:36 AM EDT
[#37]
ARFCOM Work Detail Pic featuring "Saw of Dead." This fuzzy pic taken with my The Real Sony Digital Video Cam because I loaned my The Real Digital Cam to Mantis_51 who loaned it to Eddie for Internet pics and I never saw my The Real Digital Cam again.

Note to Mantis_51: I can't do no ARFCOM bucket pics because all my buckets are full of spent brass.

Please Note ARFCOM Saw of Deaded Tree

Another View Showing Actual Live Shot of Deaded Trees

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:49:45 AM EDT
[#38]

Anyone see the jpeg of the DHL bill for the shipping cost of the DRYER??? HOLY SHIT??

5 GRAND!

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 9:58:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Real Virginian, great pic!

Post it at TSB, im sure all will enjoy :)

I got another call in, Cole is very very upset at this point, his reaction to the shpment will indeed be priceless!

Yeah, the dryer and Washer for Cole 2 cost him over 10k
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:14:39 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I got another call in, Cole is very very upset at this point, his reaction to the shpment will indeed be priceless!

dude i have read so many of the threads they run together.

Would you mind posting a link to your current thread/shipment?

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

You must have been the allstar prank caller when you were a kid. Too funny
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:23:13 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I off homage to the great TF. May you live long and bring many tears of frustration to the lads.  The only problem is that you distract me too much from here

Anyway TF

Couldn't have said it any better.

All hail tF

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:24:40 AM EDT
[#43]
tag!  
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 10:53:34 AM EDT
[#44]
www.anuslaptops.com/

semen-electronics.com/index.php

Written by Orgasma    
Saturday, 12 June 2004  
If you are familiar with our company, or the products we sell, then you will know that there is no better place to buy your electronic equipment. This website is but a small fraction of what we have to offer! Come join our millions of Semen on a wild journey that will take you to places you never thought you could ever go. But remember, only the first to their destination can reap the rewards. So what are you waiting for?

Most people are not aware of the fact that in a way they are already Semen customers. With our extensive connections to private organizations, everyone has used a Semen at least once in their life; while most were too young to remember it! All doctors agree, without Semen we would live in a very diffrent world indeed. Today, our services have been extended to reach every consumer with our new direct selling program! You can call or email our representatives to arrange for purchase.  

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:31:36 AM EDT
[#45]
The 1st dead is in! Hot outa the email box.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:42:50 AM EDT
[#46]
Yes, I beleive he mentioned dead 2 times. We are going to find out about the dead biz.

On your mark, get set, dead!

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 11:44:25 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dude i have read so many of the threads they run together.

Would you mind posting a link to your current thread/shipment?

The link for this rebait is on the first page in my first post
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:19:55 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

lol, your phone calls are the best.

Butch Driveshaft was without a doubt, the funniest caracter ever created.

Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:29:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Butch just got on the phone with DHL.

Things seem to be ok with the dealy.

Call posted.
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#50]
taggage
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top