BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 2:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
img.photobucket.com/albums/v414/Cowgalup/7-29-05018.jpg

Ah.  This is SUPPOSED to be my avatar, but it's all fuzzy, can anyone resize it for me?  No photoshop though.  

This is like killin' 2 birds with 1 stone, here's my picture, you can oogle (if it's oogle worthy, dunno) and get it resized all at once.  And maybe Hokie will quit his belly achin about my crappy avatar.  LOL.

OH my. Love the hair.

What about the perfect voluptuous bee-stung lips, the piercing lazer-beam green eyes? LaBelle, I'd be offended at his outrageous omissions.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 5:08:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Gabsalot, I think you need to post the finger pic.  It's a classic.

Well, if you insist...
www.apt401.com/ragu13.jpg

Gotta love her!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:32:17 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I hate to be a spelling Nazi, but there's no "U" in demonic laughter.  

Yes, there is.

I think you may be confusing "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA" with "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

To be completely fair to both parties, however, I'll add that "M......." is more properly classified as "diabolical laughter."  Further, I don't know if "B....." could be classed as "demonic laughter," per se.  Side-splitting, gut-busting?  For sure.  But my jury's still out on demonic.  Could you use it in a sentence, please?  Context is everything.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:00:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah.  This is SUPPOSED to be my avatar, but it's all fuzzy, can anyone resize it for me?  No photoshop though.  

This is like killin' 2 birds with 1 stone, here's my picture, you can oogle (if it's oogle worthy, dunno) and get it resized all at once.  And maybe Hokie will quit his belly achin about my crappy avatar.  LOL.

OH my. Love the hair.

What about the perfect voluptuous bee-stung lips, the piercing lazer-beam green eyes? LaBelle, I'd be offended at his outrageous omissions.

It was actually a wasp.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:22:24 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
www.apt401.com/ragu12

Best dinner pic, ever
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:24:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

To be completely fair to both parties, however, I'll add that "M......." is more properly classified as "diabolical laughter."  Further, I don't know if "B....." could be classed as "demonic laughter," per se.  Side-splitting, gut-busting?  For sure.  But my jury's still out on demonic.  Could you use it in a sentence, please?  Context is everything.

Jake...I love you and all..but you really need to ah...let some frustration out...you are waaaaaay to focused on the insignificant!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:32:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH my. Love the hair.

It was actually a wasp.

Lucky wasp.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH my. Love the hair.

It was actually a wasp.

Lucky wasp.

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,

Sorry...my OCD is acting up this morning.  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:12:29 AM EDT
[#10]
hmph! I had a wasp sting me once....
nobody ever held my swollen arm up in admiration!

FWIW: those stings feel like someone rammed a hot poker into your flesh!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:25:02 AM EDT
[#11]
In the last three pages, we have 3 pictures? Now I am happy about the little t-rex of love posting a happy dinner pic, and anytime Labelle sans merci wants to post a pic I am ecstatic. BUT can we get more pictures? Please?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:43:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
In the last three pages, we have 3 pictures? Now I am happy about the little t-rex of love posting a happy dinner pic, and anytime Labelle sans merci wants to post a pic I am ecstatic. BUT can we get more pictures? Please?

Be careful what ya wish for!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:48:07 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

PM,

Thanks to the magic of my Super Atomic Radium Enhance ARFCOM Decoder Ring, I can see that you are so very HHHHOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:50:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Ah- when I was about 10 years old one stung me on my eyebrow.    My whole EYE swolled (did I make that word up?) shut and uh... well it wasn't good.  I think I told my mom that I "ran into something" because I didn't want her to say I couldn't go on the swingset anymore (which is where the wasp lived).  Boy that one hurt, I had to ride my bike home from the playground with only one good eye.

But actually... I didn't get stung on the lip.  LOL.  Not that I thought anyone really bought that.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:51:35 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

home.freeuk.com/markaldridge/titles/gerner_small.jpg

You don't look anything like your avatar!

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ah- when I was about 10 years old one stung me on my eyebrow.    My whole EYE swolled (did I make that word up?) shut and uh... well it wasn't good.  I think I told my mom that I "ran into something" because I didn't want her to say I couldn't go on the swingset anymore (which is where the wasp lived).  Boy that one hurt, I had to ride my bike home from the playground with only one good eye.

I got bitten by a black fly on my left eyelid: my eye swolled (I LIKE your word) shut and was oozing greenish stuffola and was staring to bruise up....hubby took me to the ER and everyone waiting in chairs was giving him the evil eye...he said everyone looked at him like he'd beaten me! "course *I* did not see a thing! (couldn't put my contacts in!)

Hijack over...you will now be joined by your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress....
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 10:23:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

home.freeuk.com/markaldridge/titles/gerner_small.jpg

PM,

Thanks to the magic of my Super Atomic Radium Enhance ARFCOM Decoder Ring, I can see that you are so very HHHHOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!

You should see me when I've got me teeth in!
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jake...I love you and all..but you really need to ah...let some frustration out...you are waaaaaay to focused on the insignificant!

ETA:  You know, guys really do put too much into the 'little things'.

My apologies, ladies.  Sometimes I do tend to focus a bit much on the details.  Then again, that's where the devil is/lives, and I'd hate to ever give him a foothold.

Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But actually... I didn't get stung on the lip.  LOL.  Not that I thought anyone really bought that.

"Swolled" is the past-imperfect (IIRC) of "swole," a very common set of words in your neck of the woods.  

For example, whilst telling a story which begins/ends with "Hey, y'all, watch this!"

"Man, I tell you - that eye of mine damn near swole shut on me."

vs.

"Man, you should have seen his eye - it was all swolled up and puffy."

In the interests of full disclosure, we use 'em both around here quite a bit, too.  ()  And usage is tough: kinda like the whole who/whom dilemma.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

We'll admire you,

after you............
post pics!!!  
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 2:09:33 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

We knew that, but just went with the premise that if it had happened it would have been one lucky wasp.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We knew that, but just went with the premise that if it had happened it would have been one lucky wasp.

LBL, it was a "reimagining" of an event from your past/childhood by the fine folks who brought (or is it "brung" ) you the Hive Mind®.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 6:57:08 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

LBL, it was a "reimagining" of an event from your past/childhood by the fine folks who brought (or is it "brung" ) you the Hive Mind®.

Wise Jake lost me with that post...
Does that make me Stupid Plamoreminds now?
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 8:02:51 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(remembering to *never* answer a woman in the affirmative when she wonders aloud if she is stupid)

Actually, dear - it was a poor explanation on my part............

Basically, I was +1-ing GoGop and explaining to LaBelleRebel that the Hive Mind® (i.e. the arfcom players) chose to "remember" an event from her childhood in a manner we preferred (i.e. being stung on the lip) over what actually happened.

I just didn't do a very good job of it initially.  
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:22:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(remembering to *never* answer a woman in the affirmative when she wonders aloud if she is stupid)

Basically, I was +1-ing GoGop and explaining to LaBelleRebel that the Hive Mind® (i.e. the arfcom players) chose to "remember" an event from her childhood in a manner we preferred (i.e. being stung on the lip) over what actually happened.

All of a sudden...I am BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:59:38 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All of a sudden...I am BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's this "all of a sudden," love?

Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:06:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Now, somebody cough up a real pic or I'll put one up of Hillary, too.

I mean it! Stop me before I post again!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 5:11:46 PM EDT
[#28]

There!  Ladies, you may now resume posting pics of your beautifull selves!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:54:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Will one or more of you ladies PLEASE post a pic before this thread ends??
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:00:07 AM EDT
[#30]
I offer my son and I hiking.

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:43:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Okay butt ugly picture of me during a rattlesnake kill.  Patty

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:51:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Egads, Patty!  Ssssssnakes are creepy.

(ETA... next time get the shotgun... eeeeoooo)
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:09:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Uh....Patty?  That wasn't at the NEW place was it?  I'll help ya all ya want, but I dont get along with the slithery ankle biters.....NOT AT ALL.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:19:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Did you kill him with the mop or were you trying to "clean him up a lil'" before the picture so he'd be more presentable?
No such thing as an ugly picture of you Patty.    I like the pics of people "in their element" better than staged pictures.  

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:22:46 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
No such thing as an ugly picture of you Patty.    I like the pics of people "in their element" better than staged pictures.  

+1 .  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:39:03 AM EDT
[#36]
Thank you LaBelleRebel & CPU.  The snakes were shot with a shotgun.  I just coaxed them out of their hiding hole with the mop, hammer and extension cord [see knees].  These were taken out at the ranch.  Petagunner, don't worry about any snakes or boogie man getting you.  You come to my house to work, I'll protect you.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:55:50 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Thank you LaBelleRebel & CPU.  The snakes were shot with a shotgun.  I just coaxed them out of their hiding hole with the mop, hammer and extension cord [see knees].  These were taken out at the ranch.  Petagunner, don't worry about any snakes or boogie man getting you.  You come to my house to work, I'll protect you.
Patty

Great.....Patty is my arf.com body guard.  I'll be the star of the party!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:59:49 AM EDT
[#38]
a couple more of Styk's better half....

cheesing....

"WAIT DONT TAKE IT YET!!" she was trying to hide....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:19:37 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

cheesing....
tinypic.com/acg80k.jpg

Looks like she's trying to button up her jeans.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:22:37 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cheesing....
tinypic.com/acg80k.jpg

tinypic.com/acg8d5.jpg

SSSSSHHHH!!!!!  hence her not being ready for the photo.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:07:23 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

cheesing....
tinypic.com/acg80k.jpg

tinypic.com/acg8d5.jpg

In the immortal words of Garth...

SCHWING!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:23:24 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Patty,

I used to have that same mop...........
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:41:45 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

cheesing....
tinypic.com/acg80k.jpg

tinypic.com/acg8d5.jpg

SSSSSHHHH!!!!!  hence her not being ready for the photo.

Whoo, hoo!  Good on ya, Styk!

Jake.

P.S. Well, I know you're online......... now check your friggin' email.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:46:16 AM EDT
[#44]
LOL!!

thanks BayEagle, where ya been man?!?! havent chatted it up w/ you in AGES!!! what you think about ole T.O.?  

Jake, yes, i'm online.....guess i should check that email huh amigo?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:18:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Thank you LaBelleRebel & CPU.  The snakes were shot with a shotgun.  
Patty

GoGop = Major fan of reptiles and amphibians.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 5:41:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Patty

Mee too..........as long as they are in the middle of the road!
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:17:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Patty

well if it makes you feel better, I drive around snakes in the road and in my life have only shot two snakes.  The first regretably was a bull snake my daughter stepped on.  The 2nd a rattle snake -one of the two pictured above.  My dog was pointing them.

Patty
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

cheesing....
tinypic.com/acg80k.jpg

tinypic.com/acg8d5.jpg

In the immortal words of Garth...

www.filmwise.com/contests/contest_06/image_09a.jpg

SCHWING!

lol

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:13:24 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Patty

Shiver... I know that they perform an important role in the ecosystem and are really cool in many aspects, but... I can't get beyond fangs and personal experience.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 4:05:39 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Patty

Shiver... I know that they perform an important role in the ecosystem and are really cool in many aspects, but... I can't get beyond fangs and personal experience.

They slither around on their belly...'nuff said.................

Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top