Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 4:56:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, seeing how I am parked at DIA waiting for a flight into BUR....

It would have to be the Fire in the backpack story. "FIRE, you can't take fire on the plane!"

All the SEC stories are a good laugh.

But maybe the best was not at ARFCOM at all... It was watching AROCK going thru a mental meltdown one night on FullAuto IIRC - He went on a 60+ page rant about how we at ARFCOM were trying to burn him out... This was about the same time the legendary Fu(% ARock thread was taxing the best photo shop skillz of our finest. - That was a good laugh to - but not really a story.

EDIT: - Yes Thats the one BRASSPILE!
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 5:44:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Does anyone remember the thread about the ultimate ninja website where the single mother of 3 was giving the guy who runs the site a hard time?
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Pic's SEC and Fire on the Airplane have my vote.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#6]
DigDug that was the funniest shit I have ever read. You write sooo well that I thought I was there, tho Im glad I was not.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:02:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:11:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Cramps of Death

This whole thread is hilarious!

" It was supposed to be a happy family outting for a night of holiday fun. So the wife and I decide to go take our kids to see the Christmas lights at a local event called "the festival of lights"(no less). So before we go to have holiday cheer we decide to go grab a bite to eat . I was enroute to Red Lobster when upon entering the parking lot my wife discovers the newly opened Chinese buffet nextdoor to my choice. Now this was about 1930 and the Festival of Lights closed at 2100 hrs so she felt that if we were to make it in time we should opt for the faster of the two...

So off to the buffet we go...The food was awesome! Crablegs,Crab Rangoon,Shrimp..Fried,broiled,baked,steamed...blahblah blah....Any type of Chinese food possible! So we finish up and I decide to grab some chocolate Ice cream to fnish off the 3lbs of food I just ate. "After This",I said,"and we will be off!"

So we finished up about 2015hrs and we are off to see the lights.

The "Festival of lights"takes place in the Huntsville Botacical gardens every year and hundreds of local businesses bulid this grand "Seasonal" light display in which patrons drive this 2 mile long circle where there displays may be seen.

We get to the entry area and there are 100-200 cars in line waiting to gain entry into the park...so we join in and the joy of my children is at an all time high!

THEN IT HAPPENS!!!

My stomach starts churning and grumbling!! We are about 3 cars to the entry area and there are about 100 cars behind me and no where for a turn around.....The whole time my kids are in light heaven.."oh boy look daddy!!!"...little did they know!!

So I pay to get in and I ask if they have any restrooms but of course that would be too convenient for the ass explosion that was about to occur!Answer=NO!!

As we start our tour of the light show I notice that this thing is absolutly bumper to bumper traffic moving at about 1.5 mph for two miles...NO WAY IN HELL AM I GONNA MAKE IT!!

I hadn't said anything to anyone of my delima but my wife looks at me and notices that I am sweatting and looked..."Destressed" and begins to ask me what is wrong and I tell her..."I am about to burst!!"
She asked,"'Pee???" and I responded "I PRAY for pee!!"..All the while we had moved about 30 feet!! I had well over 10,000 feet to go!!

Now the "Cramps of DEATH" have me in their clutches in bumper to bumper sight seeing traffic. So at this point I know I am about to crap myself with no access to du'toliet! And I told my wife that I was about t abandon ship and crap in the Huntsville Botanical Gardens on Christmas eve with a few hundrend families bearing witness..I would surely make the front page of the Huntsville Times!! I could not let this happen!! So I begin to bargin with the "poop god's" for mercy as my wife begins to explain to our kids that daddy is not feeling well and not to listen to the words that are coming out in rapid progression, All while she looked for a makeshift catch basin!!

Now it's decision time...Consulting the poop gods has failed!! And I know that Im either going to let the beast explode with fury or Im going to cause thousands of dollars in damage to the beautiful Botanical scenery by engaging the 4wheel drive and screaming across the briliantly lit landscape!!

I can hear the voices in my head....You can make it..just hold on!! My faith was lacking in the musculature of my rectum to fight the doo-doo demons!

As I begin to progress through the park I am hit with the most intense birthing pains imaginable! So I reverted back to my wife's childbirth classes....Breath damn-it...BREEEEATH!!! OOOOOHHHH.....AHHHHHHH....OOOHHHH...AAAHHHHHH!!! for the remainder of 1.5 miles I did this until I saw the end of the show and the gate to exit the park!!! IM GONNA MAKE IT!!! Talking about a case of "tight ASS"" I had it...

So I reach the pavement and the nearest convenience store is about .5 miles away..So floor it!! My kids are screaming like it was the end of the world and my wife is preparing me for my quick dismount my taking the wheel and unlatching my seatbelt!

I get to the store and run in ...."Bathroom!!!" is all I could say to the two pretty college girls behind the counter...they saw the panic!!It was evident!!

I get in the restroom and SHAZZZZZZZZZZZAM!!! Relief!! I could hear the girls laughing ..it was quite funny now that I think of it....but FUCK THE CHINESE and MSG!!

My poor kids thought I had lost it!! My wife still laughs about it..So. I thought I'd share it with you!!

Another excerpt:

"  Well I have some situations in where I have experienced the same thing during service calls in customer's homes. I have had times that I jam on the gas and clinched my butt SO TIGHT that my body LITERALLY lifts off the seat and you would swear that I was fastened to a backboard.

That is when you make deals with the poo poo gods where you look at the clock and you negotiate. You ask the poo poo gods "OK It is 4:45... all I ask is 15 lousy trivial minutes. You can unleash your wrath at 5:00... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!"

So as you get to your off ramp you realize that it is 4:58 and you are still 5 minutes from home. you can feel the poo poo gods starting to cash in on the deal YOU made and you are now praying to the traffic light gods for all greens!

4:59.. Flight liquid shit is preparing for departure and it is right on time. Butt traffic control is renegotiating but Captain Peanut-Splash is not having any of that. So Butt traffic control decides that it is forcefully gonna close off to all departures.

That is when your spinal column lifts itself off the seat, your butt cheeks clench to the force equivalant of 453 PSI. and the sweat is pouring out.

5:00... TIMES UP!!.... You make one FINAL PLEA to the Poo poo gods saying "WAIT!!! ITS NOT 5:01 Yet... I still have TIME!!!!!!"

You get to the house.... run like hell yelling at the dear children that are the twinkle of your eyes to "MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!!!" Get to the can and the ....

"SPLASHDOWN!!!!!!!!!" Congratulations... you have appeased the poo poo gods and for a reward, your ass now gets about a dozen "dry heaves" and "leg twitches" for clamping up so tight.

That about explains it??
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DigDug that was the funniest shit I have ever read. You write sooo well that I thought I was there, tho Im glad I was not.

Not me!  

Oh come on, we are not holding it against you.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:18:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Grape Nuts
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:18:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Imbro's "epic" where he ate nothing but Grapenuts for every meal, for three days straight.  He posted updates.

About halfway through the second day, his only post was:

"Please make it stop."

Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:19:49 PM EDT
[#12]
What is with all of the people in these stories that can't control their bowels?

I can safely say that I've never had that problem.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#13]
umm...tag
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:22:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:26:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Does anyone have the link of the guy that feed two or three MREs to a date?
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#16]
HHAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#17]
"I put on my robe and wizard hat..."

"You can't bring fire on an airplane!"

Ooh, or the mysterious ghostly jaguar spirit thing in whats-his-names backyard.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:47:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Aquabumping
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Now, I know that there is a lot of embellishment that occurs on this group and I am aware that a small number of things are perhaps sheer fabrication, but I have a story to tell that is the absolute truth.

This story NEVER fails to leave me in tears, every single time !

Absolutely one of THE funniest ever posted here !!!

Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:57:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Time: middle of June, 2001.
Situation: Stopped at inspection in Burbank Airport.

Before I moved my Fiancée out here to Arizona, I was living alone out here preparing our future, and she was still living at the house we shared in California. We wanted to make sure that AZ was going to work out for us, and find a way to transfer her job out here.
We took turns traveling to see each other, every other weekend or so. Usually I would fly out there with no extra complications at all. I packed very light every time, always bringing only a backpack as carry-on, and no checked baggage. I like to be at the airport for as little time as possible, and don't like waiting for luggage. Plus I've had bad experiences before where luggage never shows up.

This particular trip, I had decided to do some work on her car that I'd been neglecting, so I brought out a few tools with me. I was planning on adding an alarm system to her car, and brought mostly electrical tools (at the time I worked with mobile electronics for a living). I just brought the stuff out in my backpack like I always do.

After a good weekend together, the time came for me to fly back to Phoenix. We arrived at the airport a little behind schedule (bad traffic); said our good-byes; and I ran through the hallways hoping to get on the plane, relax, and get home. By the time I got to the gate area, it was getting pretty close to my departure time. I've missed flights before, and I was praying it would all work out this time.

When walking through the gates, I did everything exactly as I always do. I put my backpack on the conveyor belt, emptied my pockets into the little basket, and took off my belt buckle to put in the basket too. My belt buckle always sets off the metal detector for some reason, so I've gotten used to just tossing it in with my pocket stuff.
The attendant made me turn off and on my cell-phones, to show that they were real or whatever (I had 2 at the time, one with my old CA number, and one with my AZ area code).

While I was simultaneously putting my belongings back in my pockets, showing that my phones were real, and trying to keep my pants from falling down since they had no belt buckle, the commotion started.

Three or four security officers were speed-walking to the gate area, and the attendant watching the x-ray monitors started wigging out and pointing at the screens to security and all the other airport employees in the area.
I figured someone had tried to smuggle something through, or there was some questionable objects in someone's bag.
It turns out they were looking at my backpack.
Everyone was serious as could be, and freaking out. At first I was wondering if a rat had crawled into my bag or something, not having a clue what they were freaking out about.
Just then 2 guys corner me, and one of them grabs me by the arm to pull me aside. Anyone who knows me would know not to grab me by the arm and try to tug on me, but these guys didn't know me from Adam, and tried to muscle me out of the path of other people. Bad Idea. My instinct was to pull away from them, and free myself from their grip. I was immediately successful. They were telling me (excitedly) to calm down, and I was telling them to keep their hands OFF of me. I think they understood, because they didn't touch me again after that.

I'm asking them what the heck was going on, because by this time they've got a couple other guys coming over too. The other people coming through the gate area are being held back, and I realize it's just me and a bunch of security guys and airline employees in the vicinity.

The guy who looks like he might be one of the higher-ups starts walking to a counter, holding my backpack out very carefully, like when you take a dirty diaper to the trash. He actually looked frightened. Another guy comes up to me and asks me "Is that your backpack?"
 "Yes, what's the problem?"
“Has anyone else had access to it, or held it for you?"
  "No and No," I responded.
"What do you have in your backpack?"
  "Some clothes, some tools, and some other stuff. What's the problem?"
"Tools, huh?"
 "Yes, tools."
"Do you have a hammer in there?"
  "A hammer? No. Why?" I couldn’t see where this was going.
"Are you sure you don't have a hammer in there?"
   "Yes, quite sure." I couldn’t understand why a hammer would be reason to hold back a plane, or what they saw in my pack that would look like a hammer.

One of the guys rummaging through my backpack then starts walking to the man questioning me, looking like he just happened across the mother-lode. He's holding a brown plastic East-German AK buttstock out at arms length, practically shouting "Look what was in there!! Look what was in there!!"
Everyone starts wigging out at this point.
The man questioning me says "What's this??!!!"
I say "It's a buttstock for a rifle. It's a harmless piece of plastic."
The fat white guy who originally was monitoring the screens stepped in all hero-like and butted in: "I'm not new to this. I've seen those before. It's a survival rifle that comes apart and folds up inside itself!!!" He was as proud as could be, like a guy who single-handedly smashed a drug cartel. Unfortunately for him, he was more mistaken than even Miss Cleo ever could be. He'd mistaken a plastic AK Buttstock for an AR-7(a medium sized .22lr rifle which breaks down and packs neatly inside itself, designed for camping or backpacking-it’s about 3 times the size of the small plastic buttstock I had with me)!

I explained that it's NOT a "survival rifle", or anything remotely close to that. I explained that it was an almost non-functional piece of a rifle, that I was bringing it with me to replace a stock I had at home. It was truly the only gun-related thing I had in the backpack, except for the new issue of Shotgun News that was with my other mail.

The question guy said forcefully “You can't bring this on the plane."
  "WHAT?? It's just a piece of plastic!" I was sure he would understand if I explained it was harmless.
"I'm sorry; you can't bring it on the plane. It's a gun part."
 "Why not? It's a harmless six dollar piece of plastic!"
"Well, we don't know if you have the rest of the gun somewhere on the plane already."

This is when I just about lost it the first time.

I tried my best to keep my cool, and asked "So you're accusing me of trying to build a gun on the airplane??"
"Well, not exactly, we just don't know if you are or not."
  "If you're accusing me of something, you’d better be sure of what you're talking about. I'm a regular citizen just like everyone else trying to get on this plane, and you're making me out to be a terrorist or something. I'll say it again. IT'S A HARMLESS PIECE OF PLASTIC!!"
"I'm sorry; you can't bring it on the plane. You can check it in your checked baggage if you want."
  "I don't have any checked baggage."
His tone got even more serious as he asked "Why not?"
  "Man, this is past ridiculous, bring over somebody in charge".
"I'm in charge of this area. I could bring over my boss, but you won't be happy with that."
  "Bring him."
He talks on his walkie-talkie for a second, then sneers and says "He's on his way."(giving me that "You'll be sorry" look.)

By this point I'm frustrated as hell. They're holding up my plane and still making everyone else wait. On top of my embarrassment was my irritation. I just wanted to get home.

By now I was thinking more rationally and trying to find an end to the whole thing.

I then asked "Can I just have you throw this thing in the trash and be on my way?"
"You mean you don't want it?"
  "Of course I want it, but I'd rather spend the $6.00 for a new one later than deal with this BS now."
"Well, I guess you could do that. You can't bring guns on the plane."

I explained that I've brought similar gun parts on an airplane before, never once having an issue. He didn't believe me.

I figured that maybe I could find a way to keep some of it and asked "Can I take the metal parts off of it and keep them before throwing away the plastic?"
"Yes, can you do that?"
I start looking through my backpack for a small screwdriver to remove the buttplate and sling swivel, and something catches the other security guy's eye in there. I start removing the parts from the buttstock when I realize something.

"Why is it that I can't bring the plastic part on because it's a gun part, but you’re letting me bring the metal parts on the plane when you know that they're gun parts also???"
His reply had nothing to do with my question. "What's that guy holding up?" (pointing to the other guy digging through my backpack AGAIN.)
  "That's my soldering iron. I told you I had some tools in there."
"I know that's not a soldering iron. I've seen soldering irons before, and they don't look like that."
  "It IS a soldering iron. It's powered by butane rather than electricity."
[The Blue-Point(Snap-On) soldering iron is the one I used when working on cars, because it's a lot more convenient than bringing over my whole soldering station from the workbench.]

"What? Butane? You can't bring that on the plane either!"
  "What do you mean?"
"You can't bring anything with compressed fuel in it on the plane."

My phone starts ringing. I grab the wrong one at first, and then answer the right one. It was my Fiancée; I told her I'd better call her back. The guys interrogating me looked at me like I'm a freak for having two phones.
I'd just gotten done removing the metal parts from the buttstock, handed the plastic part to Mr. smartypants, and was about to put the screwdriver away when I started smelling smoke. I looked over, and my backpack had FIRE coming out of it...

Apparently a female employee inspecting the soldering iron had screwed around with it, turning it on before placing it ON TOP OF MY MAIL in my backpack. I start smacking the backpack, trying to get the fire out, and the woman starts SCREAMING. She was yelling "That's FIRE!! You can't bring fire on the plane!!"

I was seriously ready to strangle someone.
I got the fire out, with minimal melting to the backpack. She was still frantic, yelling about how I tried to smuggle "fire" onto the plane.

I was very upset, done thinking clearly, and started yelling back.
  "You stupid woman, YOU did this!"
"No I didn't. It just happened by itself!"
  "It couldn't have happened by itself. It was turned off, with the adjustment at minimum. It's now on at full blast, where I've never had it before!"
"I didn't do it, YOU did it!!!"
Of all the things I hate, and there are a few, one of the worst is being accused of something I haven’t done. Especially by the person who’s actually at fault. At this point I’m pretty sure I was shouting. "Don't accuse me of things I didn't do! You turned on my soldering iron, and you caught all my stuff on fire!!!!!"

She practically burst into tears, and was escorted away by some other guy, still yelling at me about how I tried to burn down the plane.

By this point there's no fixing the situation, and almost no escaping it. I thought I was going to jail for sure, for disturbing the peace, if nothing else.

I took a moment to catch my breath, and talked directly to the head honcho who'd I guess been witnessing most of this fiasco.
He was at least calm with his words: "I can't let you take the soldering iron on the plane. You'll have to leave it here."
  "Can I just check (what's left of) my backpack as luggage, and put it in there?"
"No, you can't even put something in checked baggage if it contains pressurized fuel. Not even a cigarette lighter."

I was so depressed at this point. I wasn’t about to throw out a $95.00 soldering iron that I’d need the next day at work, and I was just hoping that they weren't going to have me carried out by the Police.

I did some quick thinking, and asked if I could have someone come and pick up the soldering iron, and the buttstock, and just mail them to me in AZ. The guy said yes. I called my Fiancée and asked her if she could do that, and she said sure. She'd already been driving towards home for 20 minutes at least, but she turned around to come back.

I was finally allowed on the plane, I was the last one on board since they'd been holding the plane for me, and I had to sit in between 2 more idiots. I was sweating like a whore in church, and I had no cash on me for a drink. I was SO exhausted.

I called my Fiancée when I landed, and she'd gotten my stuff. Problem was the guy who gave me the most trouble was HITTING ON HER! She asked where the counter was that I'd told her to go to, and the guy told her he'd show her for $10.00. Very professional. He was hitting on her some more, and being a total smartass. If he’d known her temper, he wouldn't have done that. She laid into him something fierce, and said that “if they didn't have such incompetent morons working there, that she wouldn't even have to be wasting her time there”. The guy finally left her alone, she went home, she mailed me my stuff, and there's the end of the backpack story.

Looking back now, there are definitely some things I should’ve done differently. For starters I should’ve been more aware of the laws and restrictions regarding what can be brought in carry-on luggage. I’d never even considered that a soldering iron would be a threat or a danger to anyone. This was before the terrorist attacks on the twin towers, and security was quite a bit more lax back then. I’d hate to see what would happen to someone attempting to board an airplane with those things these days!

Link Posted: 4/3/2005 6:59:18 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
One of the bloodninja chats-

Was this the same guy who was gonna put on a little show by making the girl into his dick puppet?

Could be but I don't think I have that one. Here's another(a killer to me)

bloodninja: HAARRRRRR!!!!!

OMFG!!! I CANT FUCKING BREATHE!!!!

Big +1 !!!    that one's F-ing hilarious !

I aspire to be this guy, when I grow up ! HAHAHAHA

Link Posted: 4/3/2005 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#22]
1GR and the deuce and a half he dropped while on top of the world at 400 miles per hour.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Piccolos voting adventure

+1
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 7:31:09 PM EDT
[#24]
tagorama
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 7:43:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 8:05:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The funniest stories are told in person.
"He just eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeased him over the side."

He had to tell that story 4 times!

He had already told it twice before you got there!

but he did not spill his drink

txl
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 8:26:17 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Two words: Fire. Airplane.

+ .9bar
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 8:56:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Anal beeds...

Pic coming soon...

dude....you're 16.

I dont think you can even buy those without an adult present!

* I had to look up what they were on www.urbandictionary.com.

I don't think you can even buy those without an adult present!

* I am not a fan of having things stuck up my ass (Doctors exam). I think anyone who sticks things up their ass has a serious problem. You have a penis or a vagina a few inches away...  Use it...

* I can't believe that I typed "beads" as "beeds".
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 9:09:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Is the website with the collected SEC adventures still up?
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 9:21:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Not a "story", but the single thing that made me laugh harder than anything, literally, in so long I can't remember was that damned "Mr. Pickles" Photoshop thing Gaspain did.

Maybe it was just the mood I was in.  I don't know, but I laughed about that damned thing for two days.  At work.  In the shower.  Walking down the aisle at the grocery store.  I'd just be walking along and burst out laughing  (people thought I was laughing at them...I got more than a few dirty looks).  I have no idea why it was so friggin' funny.  But it was.  Not because of what it showed, but what it ALLUDED to.  I think.

It reminded me of  "The World's Funniest Joke" skit from the old Monty Python t.v. show where they wanted to use the joke as a weapon in WW I because when you read the thing it killed you.

Link Posted: 4/3/2005 9:46:17 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

It reminded me of  "The World's Funniest Joke" skit from the old Monty Python t.v. show where they wanted to use the joke as a weapon in WW I because when you read the thing it killed you.

Oh that was funny!!! "And each person could only read and type ONE word at a time... one person read two and had to be hospitalized"
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 9:49:28 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh that was funny!!! "And each person could only read and type ONE word at a time... one person read two and had to be hospitalized"

Oh hell, I'd forgotten about that!  That still cracks me up after all these years!
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 9:54:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Bump fire  Underwater!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 9:58:40 PM EDT
[#35]
The funniest post was the picture of the chick at subway, and the old man's expression.  Whoever captioned Barny Fife saying "Wait a minute, now just wait a dang minute! Woman you better come over here and honk this jake right this minute"  or something to that effect   had me fucking rolling on the floor.

Damn I still crack up when I think about it
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#36]
tag for the morrow
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 10:05:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Niceguymr's Range Report had me in tears.
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 10:26:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Anal beads...my story about my best friends sister...and the one about the ass hair.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 10:40:25 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Was this the same guy who was gonna put on a little show by making the girl into his dick puppet?

sweet17: Hi
bloodninja: hello
bloodninja: who is this?
sweet17: just a someone?
bloodninja: A someone I know?
sweet17: nope
bloodninja: Then why the hell are you bothering me?
sweet17: well sorrrrrry
sweet17: I just wanted to chat with you
bloodninja: why?
sweet17: nevermind your an jerk
bloodninja: Hey wait a minute
sweet17: yes?
bloodninja: look I'm sorry. I'm just a little paranoid
sweet17: paranoid?
bloodninja: yes
sweet17: of what?
sweet17: me?
bloodninja: No. I'm in hiding.
sweet17: LOL
bloodninja: Don't fucking laugh at me!
bloodninja: This shit is serious!
sweet17: What are you hiding from?
bloodninja: The cops.
sweet17: gimme a fucking break
bloodninja: I'm serious.
sweet17: I don't get it
bloodninja: The cops are after me.
sweet17: For what?
bloodninja: I'm wanted in three states
sweet17: For???
bloodninja: It's kindof embarrasing.
bloodninja: I had sex with a turkey.
bloodninja: Hello?
sweet17: You are fucking sick.
bloodninja: Send me your picture.
sweet17: why?
bloodninja: so I know you aren't one of them.
sweet17: One of what?
bloodninja: The cops.
sweet17: I'm not a cop i told you
bloodninja: Then send me your picture.
sweet17: hold on
bloodninja: Hurry up.
bloodninja: Are you there?
bloodninja: fuck you, cop!
sweet17: Hey sorry
sweet17: I had to do something for my mom.
bloodninja: I thought you were trying to find a picture to send to me.
bloodninja: When really you were notifying the authorities.
bloodninja: Weren't you!?
sweet17: thats not it
bloodninja: Then what?
sweet17: I don't want to send you the picture cause I'm not pretty
bloodninja: Most cops aren't
sweet17: IM NOT A FUCKING COP YOU DICKSHIT!
bloodninja: Then send me the picture.
sweet17: fine. What's your e-mail?
bloodninja: Just send it through here.
sweet17: alright *PIC*
sweet17: Did you get it?
bloodninja: Hold on. I'm looking.
sweet17: That was me back in may
sweet17: I've lost weight since then.
bloodninja: I hope so
sweet17: what?!?
sweet17: that hurt my feelings.
bloodninja: Did it?
sweet17: Yes. I'm not that much smaller than that now.
bloodninja: Will it make you feel better if I send you my picture?
sweet17: yes
bloodninja: Alright let me find it.
sweet17: kks
bloodninja: Okay here it is. *PIC*
sweet17: this isn't you.
bloodninja: I'll be damned if it ain't!
sweet17: You don't look like that.
bloodninja: How the hell do you know?
sweet17: cause your profile has another picture.
bloodninja: The profile pic is a fake.
bloodninja: I use it to hide from the cops.
sweet17: You look like the Farm Fresh guy lol
bloodninja: Well, you look like you ATE the Farm Fresh guy....
bloodninja: Not to mention all the groceries.
sweet17: Go fuck yourself
bloodninja: I was going to until I saw that picture
bloodninja: Now my unit won't get hard for a week.
sweet17: I shouldn't have sent you that picture.
sweet17: You've done nothing but slam me.
sweet17: you hurt me.
bloodninja: And calling me the Farm Fresh guy doesn't hurt me?
sweet17: I thought you were bullcrapping me!
bloodninja: Why would I do that?
sweet17: I can't believe that cops are after you
bloodninja: I can't believe Santa lets you sit on his lap..
sweet17: FUCK YOU!!!
bloodninja: You'd break both of his legs.
sweet17: You're a fucking wanker!
sweet17: I've been teased my whole life because of my weight
sweet17: and you make fun of me when you don't even know me
bloodninja: Ok. I'm sorry.
sweet17: No you aren't
bloodninja: You're right. I'm not.
bloodninja: HAARRRRR!
sweet17: I'm done with you
bloodninja: Aww. I'm sorry.
sweet17: I'm putting you on ignore
bloodninja: Wait a sec
bloodninja: We got off on the wrong foot.
bloodninja: Wanna start over?
sweet17: No
bloodninja: I'll eat your kitty
sweet17: You'll what?
bloodninja: You heard me.
bloodninja: I said I'd eat your kitty.
sweet17: I thought you said you couldn't get it hard after seeing my picture
bloodninja: Do I need a hard-on to eat your kitty?
sweet17: I'd like to know that the man eating me out is excited yes
bloodninja: Well I'm not like most men.
bloodninja: I get excited in different ways.
sweet17: Like what?
bloodninja: Do you really wanna know?
sweet17: I don't know
bloodninja: You have to tell me yes or no.
sweet17: I'm afraid to
bloodninja: Why?
sweet17: cause
bloodninja: cause why?
sweet17: well lets see
sweet17: you say you have sex with turkeys. You call me fat. then you wanna eat me out
sweet17: doesn't that seem strange to you?
bloodninja: Nope
sweet17: well its strange to me
bloodninja: Fine. I won't do it if you don't want me to
sweet17: I didn't say that
bloodninja: So is that a yes?
sweet17: I guess so.
bloodninja: Ok. I need your help getting excited though.
bloodninja: Are you willing?
sweet17: What do you need me to do?
bloodninja: I need you talk like a pirate.
sweet17: ???
bloodninja: When I start to go limp... you say "HARRRR!!!"
bloodninja: ok?
sweet17: You can't be serious
bloodninja: Oh yes I am!
bloodninja: It's my fantasy.
sweet17: this is retarded
bloodninja: Do you want it or not?
sweet17: Yes I want it.
bloodninja: Then you'll do it for me?
sweet17: sure
bloodninja: Ok. Here we go.
bloodninja: I gently remove your panties and being to massage your thighs.
bloodninja: You get really juicy thinking about my tounge brushing up against them
bloodninja: I softly begin to tounge your wet kitty.
bloodninja: I run my tounge up and down your smooth cunt.
sweet17: mmmm yeah
bloodninja: uh oh ...going limp.
sweet17: Har
bloodninja: You gotta do better than that!
bloodninja: Your picture was really bad.
sweet17: HARRRRRRRRRRRR
bloodninja: Ahhhh. Much better. I feel your kitty get more moist with every stroke.
bloodninja: I softly suck on your clit bringing it in and out of my mouth.
bloodninja: Your juices run down my chin as your scent makes its way to my nose.
bloodninja: I begin to feel empowered by your femininity.
sweet17: mmmmmm you are good
bloodninja: I feel your thighs tighten as I fuck harder
bloodninja: going limp
sweet17: HARRRRRRR
bloodninja: Mmmm I grab your swelling buttocks in my hands.
bloodninja: You begin to sway back and forth.
bloodninja: going limp
sweet17: this is stupid
bloodninja: ...still limp
bloodninja: Do it!
sweet17: HARRRRRRRRRRRRR
bloodninja: I turn you around to lick your asshole.
bloodninja: I pry apart that battleship you call your ass.
bloodninja: I see poo nuggets hanging from the hair around your ass.
sweet17: WTF?!?!?
bloodninja: They stink really bad.
sweet17: OMG STOP!!!
bloodninja: I start to get fed up with your ugly ass
bloodninja: I tear off your wooden peg leg.
bloodninja: I ram it up your ass.
sweet17: YOURE A FUCKING PYSCHO!!
bloodninja: Then I pour hot carmel over your head.
bloodninja: And turn you into a fucking candy apple...
bloodninja: I kick you in the face!
sweet17: FUCK YOU DICKHEAD!!
bloodninja: The celluloid from your cheeks hits the side of the cabin...
bloodninja: Your parrot flys away.
bloodninja: ...going limp again.
bloodninja: Say it!
bloodninja: HAARRRRRR!!!!!

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 10:45:13 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
"The Move."

For those women who may be reading this, let me take a moment to explain "The Move." Men know exactly what their bowels are up to at any given second. And when the time comes to empty the cache, a sequence of physiological events occur that can not be stopped under any circumstances. There is a move men make that involves simultaneously approaching the toilet, beginning the body turn to position ones ass toward said toilet, hooking ones fingers into ones waistline, and pulling down the pants while beginning the squat at the same time. It is a very fluid motion that, when performed properly, results in the flawless expulsion of shit at the exact same second that one’s ass is properly placed on the toilet seat. Done properly, it even assures that the choad is properly inserted into the front rim of the toilet in the event that the piss stream lets loose at the same time; it is truly a picture of coordination rivaling that of a skilled ballet dancer.

so true
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 10:53:35 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...I have a headache now from laughing so hard!
Link Posted: 4/3/2005 11:53:04 PM EDT
[#42]
the guy that bought is wife a taser as tried it on himself before giving it to her. it zapped him untill the battery died.
Link Posted: 4/4/2005 3:12:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Found it:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=319669

I had a date the other night at my place. On the phone the day before, the girl asked me to “Cook her something she’s never had before” for dinner. After many minutes of scratching my head over what to make, I finally settled on something she has DEFINITELY never eaten.

I got out my trusty case of MRE’s. Meal, Ready-to-Eat. Field rations that when eaten in their entirety contain 3000+ calories. Here’s what I made:

I took three of the Ham Slices out of their plastic packets, took out three of the Pork Chops, three packets of Chicken-a-la-King, and eight packets of dehydrated butter noodles and some dehydrated/rehydrated rice. I cooked the Ham Slices and Pork Chops in one pan, sauteed in shaved garlic and olive oil.

In another pot, I blended the Chicken a-la-king, noodles, and rice together to make a sort of mush that looked suspiciously like succotash. I added some spices, and blended everything together in a glass pan that I then cooked in the oven for about 35 minutes at 450 degrees.

When I took it out, it looked like, well, ham slices, pork chops, and a bed of yellow poop. I covered the tops of the meat in the MRE cheese (kinda like velveeta) and added some green sprinkly thingys from one of my spice cans (hey, if it’s got green sprinkly thingys on it, it looks fancy right?)

For dessert I took four MRE Pound Cakes, mashed ‘em up, added five packets of cocoa powder, powdered coffee cream, and some water. I heated it up and stirred it until it looked like a sort of chunky gelatinous organism, and I sprinkled powdered sugar on top of it. Voila--Ranger Pudding.

For alcoholic drinks, I took the rest of my bottle of Military Special Vodka (yes, they DO make a type of liquor named “Military Special"--it sells for $4.35 per fifth) and mixed in four packets of “Electrolytes - 1 each - Cherry flavored” (I swear, the packet says that). It looked like an eerie kool-aid with sparkles in it (that was the electrolytes I guess… could’ve been leftover sand from Egypt).

I lit two candles, put a vase of wildflowers in the middle, and set the table with my best set of Ralph Lauren Academy-series China (that shat is farking EXPENSIVE… my set of 8 place settings cost me over $600), and put the alcoholic drink in a crystal wine decanter.

She came over, and I had some appetizers already made, of MRE spaghetti-with-meatballs, set in small cups. She saw the dinner, saw the food, and said “This looks INCREDIBLE!!!”

We dug in, and she was loving the food. Throughout the meal, she kept asking me how long it took me to make it, and kept remarking that I obviously knew a thing or two about cooking fine meals. She kind of balked at the makeshift “wine” I had set out, but after she tried it I guess she liked it because she drank four glasses during dinner.

At the end of the main course, when I served the dessert, she squealed with delight at the “Chocolate mousse” I had made. Huh? Chocolate what? Okay… yeah… it’s Chocolate Moose. Took me HOURS to make… yup.

Later on, as we were watching a movie, she excused herself to use my restroom. While she was in there, I heard her say softly to herself “uh oh” and a resounding but petite fart punctuated her utterance of dismay.

Let the games begin.

She sprayed about half a can of air freshener (Air Freshener, 1 each, Orange scent. Yup. The Army even makes smellgood) and returned to the couch, this time with an obvious pained look.

After 10 more minutes she excused herself again, and retreated to the bathroom for the second time. I could hear her say “What the hell is WRONG with me???,” as she again send flatulent shockwaves into the porcelain bowl. This time, they sounded kinda wet, and I heard the toilet paper roll being employed, and again, LOTS more air freshener.

Back to the couch. She smiles meekly as she decides to sit on the chair instead of next to me. She sits on my chair, knees pulled up to her chest, kind of rocking back and forth slightly. Suddenly, without a word, she ROCKETED up and FLEW to the bathroom, slammed the door, and didn’t come out for 30 minutes.

I turned the movie up because I didn’t want her to hear me laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my cheeks. She came out with a slightly gray palor to her face, and said “I am SOOOOOO sorry. I have NO idea what is wrong with me. I am so embarrassed, I can’t believe I keep running to your bathroom!!” I gave her an Immodium AD, and she finally settled down and relaxed.

Later on, she asked me again what I had made for dinner, because she had enjoyed it so much. I calmly took her into the kitchen and showed her all the used MRE bags and packets in the trash can. After explaining to her that she had eaten roughly 9,000 calories of “Army food” she turned stark white, looked at me incredulously, and said “I ate 9,000 calories or dehydrated food that was made 3 years ago?” After I
concurred, she grabbed her coat and keys, and took off without a word. She called me yesterday. Seems she couldn’t shate for 3 days, and when she finally did, the smell was so bad, her roommate could smell it from down the hall. She also told me she had been working out nonstop to combat the high caloric intake, and that she never wanted me to cook dinner for her again, unless she was PERSONALLY there to inspect the food beforehand.

It was a fun date. She laughed about it eventually, and said that that was the first time she’d ever crapped in a guy’s house on a date. She’d been so upset by it she was in tears in the bathroom while I had been in tears on the couch.

I know, I’m an azzhole, but it was still a funny night.
Link Posted: 4/4/2005 3:57:04 AM EDT
[#44]

The turd stories get me every time
Link Posted: 4/4/2005 3:58:06 AM EDT
[#45]
I still like the one from the guy who was in the car with his buddy, adn his buddy decied to "brake-check" this cop behind them.
Link Posted: 4/4/2005 7:57:05 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Is the website with the collected SEC adventures still up?

what website?

I wanna know about that one.
Link Posted: 4/4/2005 8:19:10 AM EDT
[#47]
LOL, Pic I found this:

Link Posted: 4/4/2005 8:27:01 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Any of the SEC adventures.

+1

Link Posted: 4/4/2005 12:11:32 PM EDT
[#49]
4:59.. Flight liquid shit is preparing for departure and it is right on time. Butt traffic control is renegotiating but Captain Peanut-Splash is not having any of that. So Butt traffic control decides that it is forcefully gonna close off to all departures.

That's Pooetic!!  

You guys are cracking my ass up! Keep them coming!
Link Posted: 4/4/2005 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#50]
Those are all good!

One of the funniest threads was (IMHO) the Bigfoot thread last September (I think).

Here is a link from that thread - still very funny: www.bigfootforums.com/index.php?showtopic=3385&hl=desert+eagle

Check the usernames closely - see if you recognize any!
Page / 5
Top Top