Can I nominate myself?

GM
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:04:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm pretty evil.

Can I nominate myself?

GM

You certainly may; however, we will have to enquire as to your criminal resume.  Did you wear your seatbelt today?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:06:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
George Bush.

He denied funding for the NO levees, he blew up the dam, he killed thousands of people for oil, he stole the election, he spies on innocent citizens, he gave tax cuts for the rich, he caused the tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands of people, and he probably is the one that shot JFK.

Now your confusing Junior with Dad.  Junior did most of that, but  Dad shot Kennedy.

But ruling politicians being out, I might nominate  Maximilien Robespierre, Tomas De Torquemada, Grigory Yefimovich Rasputin, not rulers but acted through influence on or from leaders.

Randy Kraft, Angelo Buono and Kenneth Bianchi, need to be on the list.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:16:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Lon Horiuchi

A government sponsored murderer.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:16:39 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Probably some prehistoric caveman that went nuts and whacked out hundreds of folks with his new found stone club.

That was NOT his fault!  The club was evil!!!

If that club had been banned, those poor people wouldn't have been killed...

I thank God for the "Evil Club".    

If it wasn't for the "Evil Club", those people (prehistoric cavemen) would still be alive and the world would be over populated.    

Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:17:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
George Bush.

He denied funding for the NO levees, he blew up the dam, he killed thousands of people for oil, he stole the election, he spies on innocent citizens, he gave tax cuts for the rich, he caused the tsunami that killed hundreds of thousands of people, and he probably is the one that shot JFK.

I broke the dam.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Brutos-  One sick bastard!  My brother in law is a gaurd that watches him on many occasions.  From what I hear he's a sick F^@*
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Oops, hit submit twice.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:31:30 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Ted Kennedy is the dumbest criminal of all time, on several different levels, but he is not the most evil.

Dumb? He left a girl to die, the public knows about it, and yet he's not in jail and he's still in office... pretty damn smart.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:32:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:33:14 PM EDT
[#13]
ossama bin ladin
or
manson
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:34:31 PM EDT
[#14]
mohammed.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
George Bush.

I broke the dam.

No, he literally broke the dam.  He put explosives in the dam and he broke it.  Ahh, F&@K it!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top