Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 16
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 4:19:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think its funny how the "grand strategy" to make the birthers look like fools is starting to backfire. Its going to be great when the GOP candidate holds up his long form BC and says, "Hey, here's mine, lets see yours!"

For something so simple to resolve this is sure turning into a circus. That makes Zero look more and more like a politician with something to hide.

And it makes the right-wing look more and more like racist witchhunters.

Obviously I don't think that, but it's what the MSM portrays is as.  

I understand everyone here hates the lowest common denominator bullshit.  However, you have to understand the political implications of the strong-leaning right wing being portrayed as loons, and the Tea party being tied in.  Especially when the media is showing this to a population that, in large part, cannot think for themselves.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 4:23:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I think he was born in Hawaii but there must be something on the document they don't want released.

I'm not a birther, but I also believe that there's something there that keeps him from making it public. It's likely:

Race: White

Or religon:  Muslim

This

I don't think birth certificates list religion.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 4:25:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Being listed as “White” on his birth certificate wouldn’t be a reason to hide anything. Everyone knows he had a White mother and a Black father. What some doctor wrote down would mean nothing to anybody.

Obama is a big mystery man. We really don’t know crap about him. That tells me that he is hiding something… I don’t know what that something is, but he’s hiding it. And I’m betting it’s a lot of somethings… Hell, “Barack Obama” might not even be his real name. Maybe his mother was into some kind of gender equality thing and named him “Sue.”

We just don’t know.

His name is Barry Soetoro.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 4:50:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I think he was born in Hawaii but there must be something on the document they don't want released.

Yes, his race is listed as white.

no, he'd wear that as a badge of honor. since he's obviously mixed race he'd just say "those racist crackas wuz trying to keep a black man down by claiming I was white" or some shit like that
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 4:58:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think its funny how the "grand strategy" to make the birthers look like fools is starting to backfire. Its going to be great when the GOP candidate holds up his long form BC and says, "Hey, here's mine, lets see yours!"

For something so simple to resolve this is sure turning into a circus. That makes Zero look more and more like a politician with something to hide.

I understand everyone here hates the lowest common denominator bullshit.  However, you have to understand the political implications of the strong-leaning right wing being portrayed as loons, and the Tea party being tied in.  Especially when the media is showing this to a population that, in large part, cannot think for themselves.

I don't think we should be concerned with what they say about us. THEY are the bigots, projecting bigotry on those they hate. I say to the Obamamaniacs: show me where your leader was born, where is your shrine?

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 5:33:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think we should be concerned with what they say about us. THEY are the bigots, projecting bigotry on those they hate. I say to the Obamamaniacs: show me where your leader was born, where is your shrine?

There's no need to be concerned with the image of your political group to other people...

...unless you plan on winning an election sometime.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 6:07:30 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There's no need to be concerned with the image of your political group to other people...

...unless you plan on winning an election sometime.

You have an extremely valid point. I think the issue of Zero having been seated to the office of POTUS, while being ineligible to serve, might overshadow the race card on this deal howver. Think about it. Something like 50% of the public want jug ears to produce his BC. A simple phone call would remedy this entire situation. The man has proclaimed his administration to be open and transparent; all while being probably the most secretive administration ever. Its pretty much a given his next POTUS opponent is going to be waving his BC around like the campaign banner it will be.

"However, you have to understand the political implications of the
strong-leaning right wing being portrayed as loons, and the Tea party
being tied in."

So how is getting the POTUS to put up or shut up, racist or loony, when half the public wants to see a simple document that millions of us have and use to acquire government services and documents? The small matter that several states are going to require prove of birth for the 2012 POTUS election is going to have to be dealt with. Its also going to be very hard for some liberal judge to rule such a law unconstitutional, vague or some other made up bullshit. Especially without putting an appeal on the fast track to SCOTUS. Zero doesn't quite own SCOTUS, yet.

All the naysayers of this whole deal that point to the logic of letting your enemy make mistakes, a grand strategy to eliminate the viability of the right, etc. have lost sight of the simple fact that when American politicians start trying to hide things, and running the smoke and mirrors argument, its because they have something to hide.

This really boils down to the DNC not properly vetting their candidate. In some ways its hard to fault them. They have become used to dealing with and running candidates who are liars and reprobates. They just have never had to deal with such a monumental liar and bought all the bullshit Zero was serving. I mean, come on, he wrote TWO books about himself and how great he is. In the light of that why would you even begin to look at anything resembling the bit of truth that is lying around in the open.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 6:09:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If by 'sealed', you mean 'allowed existing privacy laws to protect his personal information'.  Why should Obama release anything related to his birth at this point?  The vast majority of Americans don't care.  The ones that do aren't going to vote for him anyway and continue to make our side look bad in the process.  Think about it from his perspective: what does he gain from releasing information?  What does he lose by taking no action and maintaining the status quo?

Obama promised to have the most open administration ever.  He has failed and refused to release personal information that all other presidents have released.  What does he have to hide.  He pledged transparency but put up an Iron Curtain to hide behind.

In other words, he lied to the American people.  If he lies about one thing, he will lie about all things.

Transparency –– President Obama has committed to making his administration the most open and transparent in history, and WhiteHouse.gov will play a major role in delivering on that promise. The President's executive orders and proclamations will be published for everyone to review, and that’s just the beginning of our efforts to provide a window for all Americans into the business of the government. You can also learn about some of the senior leadership in the new administration and about the President’s policy priorities.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/change_has_come_to_whitehouse-gov/

yes sureree Bob, that's exactly what the History channel is going to state "President Obama's  administration was the most open and transparent in history"

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 8:59:59 AM EDT
[#9]
There's a lot of smoke in this smokescreen...maybe there's a fire there somewhere?
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 9:05:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Mother is probably listed as a Jackal. Just kidding...not serious.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 9:36:57 AM EDT
[#11]
is there a legal way they can force hawaii to show his birth certificate? and if they don't show it befor his term is up, impeach him and disregard all of his actions as a president? im not into politics that much so i don't know jack really
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 9:48:36 AM EDT
[#12]
People with nothing to hide don't spend millions of dollars hiding "it".
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 9:54:43 AM EDT
[#13]
This might make O's reelection bid a bit problematic as several states are looking at the requirement of having canidates produce a birth certificate prior to getting on the ballot.

This situation will be spun until O is the fall guy for everything that has gone wrong for the dems so far and that will be all the excuse needed to keep him out of it.  This way he won't have to produce anything... Hillary will be the next nominee for the jackass party, and she will run no matter what she has claimed in the past.  After all, she comes from a family of professional liars...

The O show is a one termer and he knows it.  No wonder he is living it up in the first term.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
This might make O's reelection bid a bit problematic as several states are looking at the requirement of having canidates produce a birth certificate prior to getting on the ballot.

This situation will be spun until O is the fall guy for everything that has gone wrong for the dems so far and that will be all the excuse needed to keep him out of it.  This way he won't have to produce anything... Hillary Kirsten Gillibrand will be the next nominee for the jackass party, and she will run no matter what she has claimed in the past.  After all, she comes from a family of professional liars...

The O show is a one termer and he knows it.  No wonder he is living it up in the first term.

Fixed it. They're grooming Gillibrand for something. Possibly VP position in 2012

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:14:25 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

This situation will be spun until O is the fall guy for everything that has gone wrong for the dems so far and that will be all the excuse needed to keep him out of it.  This way he won't have to produce anything... Hillary Kirsten Gillibrand will be the next nominee for the jackass party, and she will run no matter what she has claimed in the past.  After all, she comes from a family of professional liars...

Fixed it. They're grooming Gillibrand for something. Possibly VP position in 2012

I was for gun rights before I was against them Gillibrand?  I don't see it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:14:40 AM EDT
[#16]
thats one thing i've noticed with politics, everyones points the finger at someone else, im starting to think no one dems or reps wants to take credit for anything unless it works, or atleast half-ass works and if it failes it's " the other sides fault ", be a fucking man/woman and fess up if you fuck up

seems like everyone ( dems and reps ) after a period of time turned into stupid whiny bitchs that have nothing better to do then collect a pay check and bitch about othere side and accomplish absolutly nothing besides bending us over fucking us every chance they get.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 11:48:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If by 'sealed', you mean 'allowed existing privacy laws to protect his personal information'.  Why should Obama release anything related to his birth at this point?  The vast majority of Americans don't care.  The ones that do aren't going to vote for him anyway and continue to make our side look bad in the process.  Think about it from his perspective: what does he gain from releasing information?  What does he lose by taking no action and maintaining the status quo?

Obama promised to have the most open administration ever.  He has failed and refused to release personal information that all other presidents have released.  What does he have to hide.  He pledged transparency but put up an Iron Curtain to hide behind.

In other words, he lied to the American people.  If he lies about one thing, he will lie about all things.

Transparency –– President Obama has committed to making his administration the most open and transparent in history, and WhiteHouse.gov will play a major role in delivering on that promise. The President's executive orders and proclamations will be published for everyone to review, and that’s just the beginning of our efforts to provide a window for all Americans into the business of the government. You can also learn about some of the senior leadership in the new administration and about the President’s policy priorities.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/change_has_come_to_whitehouse-gov/

A politician not living up to his campaign promises means that everything he ever said is a lie.  Good to know.  Glad I can't trust any politician who has ever been elected to office.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
is there a legal way they can force hawaii to show his birth certificate? No.  Obama's personal information is protected under Hawaiian privacy laws just like any other citizen.
and if they don't show it befor his term is up, impeach him and disregard all of his actions as a president? There is no provision in the Constitution to nullify the past actions of the President.  Impeachment is technically an option, but would still require that a Democrat-controlled Senate voted in favor of it.  Not going to happen.
im not into politics that much so i don't know jack really  You didn't know something so instead of making up nonsense and running with it, you asked questions.  That's definitely a plus.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 11:52:16 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
People with nothing to hide don't spend millions of dollars hiding "it".

Show evidence that Obama has spent millions of dollars to hide his birth certificate.

Edit: I'll make this easy.  Obama has spent millions on lawyers.  The reason for this is that running for President requires a lot of paperwork and legal headaches.  Campaign money needs to be managed separate from personal money, resources need to be tracked, all kinds of things go on behind the scenes.  Bush spent almost half a million on lawyers for his re-election campaign.  The reason he didn't have to spend as much is because he was able to reuse a lot of things from his 2000 campaign.  

Obama doesn't need to hide his birth certificate.  Hawaiian law protects it for him.  The same goes for school records.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 11:53:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quite odd

I find it even more fucking odd that John McCain had to prove his citizenship, and show his birth cert. because he was born in the Panama canal zone.  

But this dickhead gets a pass?

It's because the republicans didn't have a problem with Obama's paperwork. Like it or not if the muckrakers deep in DC politics under Clinton and the GOP's wing couldn't come up with anything, your not going to get anything after several hundred more lawsuits and half-cocked publicity stunts like LTC Lakin.

Of course following this statement, birthers will either clam up and hurl a "the republicans are spineless" catchall or go off the deep end and spew some conspiracy adlib involving a) George Soros b) Saudi investors c) Bilderbergs d) NWO e) all of the above.

More BS from you kenyan worshipers in this thread.  Cite and link to evidence where any republican committee examined the kenyan's proof.

Why would they form a committee for something they weren't concerned about (name a republican of consequence in 2008 who was freaking out about this)? I know you think you represent a majority of the population's concern, but in reality birthers are in step with the usual irrelevant 15-20% of people in America who don the tin hat, be it 911 troofers, people who think Clinton killed Vince Foster, JFK nuts, fluoridation freaks, autism in the vaccines people and the David Icke/NWO crew. They scream loud and they scream impotently.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 12:31:02 PM EDT
[#21]
I think this very long running conspiracy in which the radical left has labored for decades to get Barack Obama elected so he could steal our freedom is finally coming unraveled.

I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see key "suicides" at various levels of government as a last ditch effort to protect the secrets.  In fact, I wonder if even the "Kenya" rumor wasn't concocted as a throw-away distraction from the real truth that he was born in Cuba as an operative of Fidel Castro.  Think about it - why did Castro finally step down _just_ as Obama was coming to power?  It doesn't make any sense!

But even if that's crazy, I bet it will come out that a Soros funded operation was undertaken as long as a decade ago to start the ball rolling on getting Obama elected.  I mean imagine the laugh he and his Bilderberg buddies must have at sneaking a Kenyan into the office of President of the US.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 12:34:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I think this very long running conspiracy in which the radical left has labored for decades to get Barack Obama elected so he could steal our freedom is finally coming unraveled.

I wouldn't be surprised if we start to see key "suicides" at various levels of government as a last ditch effort to protect the secrets.  In fact, I wonder if even the "Kenya" rumor wasn't concocted as a throw-away distraction from the real truth that he was born in Cuba as an operative of Fidel Castro.  Think about it - why did Castro finally step down _just_ as Obama was coming to power?  It doesn't make any sense!

But even if that's crazy, I bet it will come out that a Soros funded operation was undertaken as long as a decade ago to start the ball rolling on getting Obama elected.  I mean imagine the laugh he and his Bilderberg buddies must have at sneaking a Kenyan into the office of President of the US.

I bet shorting the pound was part of this scheme as well.  He didn't actually make any money, since it was all sent to his puppet masters, so he must have had some other ulterior motive.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 1:42:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bet shorting the pound was part of this scheme as well.  He didn't actually make any money, since it was all sent to his puppet masters, so he must have had some other ulterior motive.

I know that you "Obama believers" want to change the subject but for the fifth time here it is;
But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.
THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS NOT IN THE ARCHIVES OF THE HAWAIIAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT.  THERE IS A NOTATION IN THE LEDGER THAT INDEED HE HAS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE BUT THE ACTUAL LONG FORM IS NOT THERE.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:08:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know that you "Obama believers" want to change the subject but for the fifth time here it is;
But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.
THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS NOT IN THE ARCHIVES OF THE HAWAIIAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT.  THERE IS A NOTATION IN THE LEDGER THAT INDEED HE HAS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE BUT THE ACTUAL LONG FORM IS NOT THERE.

So basically you have an assumption that there isn't a birth certificate? No wonder you guys have lost several hundred lawsuits, some even in the conservative supreme court that Obama has snubbed many times.

Again, until republicans in the house and senate make noise about this, nothing will happen. Going by the impressive "I've got gas" expression conservative lawmakers make when somebody pops these questions at townhalls and the expert dodge they make that isn't happening.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:12:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To my knowledge, a long-form hospital generated birth certificate is not legal proof of birth.  It is a hospital record, not a legal state document.  The absence of the long-form does not mean that Obama was not born in Hawaii, nor does it mean that the state of Hawaii will not recognize that he was born there.  Tell me, does Hawaii keep every single hospital long-form in storage?  Are there any other records missing from that decade?
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:16:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So basically you have an assumption that there isn't a birth certificate? No wonder you guys have lost several hundred lawsuits, some even in the conservative supreme court that Obama has snubbed many times.

Again, until republicans in the house and senate make noise about this, nothing will happen. Going by the impressive "I've got gas" expression conservative lawmakers make when somebody pops these questions at townhalls and the expert dodge they make that isn't happening.

The quote in red is what the governor of Hawaii said. It's not an assumption, it's fact. The governor went to "get to the bottom of the controversy" and did NOT find obamas long form "ORININAL" on file. Every other human that was born in Hawaii has a birth certificate in the archive. Obamas was not there, not my words these are the words of the governor of Hawaii.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:18:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The quote in red is what the governor of Hawaii said. It's not an assumption, it's fact. The governor went to "get to the bottom of the controversy" and did NOT find obamas long form "ORININAL" on file. Every other human that was born in Hawaii has a birth certificate in the archive. Obamas was not there, not my words these are the words of the governor of Hawaii.

You know this for certain, or you're speculating because you want it to be true?
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:21:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To my knowledge, a long-form hospital generated birth certificate is not legal proof of birth.  It is a hospital record, not a legal state document.  The absence of the long-form does not mean that Obama was not born in Hawaii, nor does it mean that the state of Hawaii will not recognize that he was born there.  Tell me, does Hawaii keep every single hospital long-form in storage?  Are there any other records missing from that decade?

Read this
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105347
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:26:11 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read this

Twins born around the time Obama was were able to get copies of their hospital birth form.  What was that supposed to prove?  It doesn't answer the question of whether everyone's hospital form is stored by the state or not.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know this for certain, or you're speculating because you want it to be true?

Come on guy,... Damn right I want this whole thing to be true.  Why wouldn't everybody else have theirs in the archives if they were born in that state? Is there something I'm missing here? You "believers" want it to be true that he was in fact born in Hawaii however, the evidence to prove this beyond a reasonable doubt is missing. The birth certificate isn't in the archive. Only a note in a ledger that it is there.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:30:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
There's a lot of smoke nutty conspiracy theorists in this smokescreen...maybe there's a fire there somewhere?

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:31:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Come on guy,... Damn right I want this whole thing to be true.  Why wouldn't everybody else have theirs in the archives if they were born in that state? Is there something I'm missing here? You "believers" want it to be true that he was in fact born in Hawaii however, the evidence to prove this beyond a reasonable doubt is missing. The birth certificate isn't in the archive. Only a note in a ledger that it is there.

The thing you're missing is that the hospital form is generated by the hospital and is not a state document.  To my knowledge the state has no need to store them.  Once they've been seen and used to generate an actual legal state-issued birth certificate, they are worthless, legally speaking.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:36:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Thank god. Now it can die. This BC thing is a loser all the way around. it will not work out well to keep pursuing it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:36:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read this

Twins born around the time Obama was were able to get copies of their hospital birth form.  What was that supposed to prove?  It doesn't answer the question of whether everyone's hospital form is stored by the state or not.

So it was recognized even at birth that Obama was so special that the powers that be placed his birth certificate in a special location so that in 2011 they could tease republicans with the whereabouts of it so they could make people that question the existence of the birth certificate look like loons?
I'd say you "obama believers" are getting desperate.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:41:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read this

Those where trotted out ages ago and nobody but the tinfoil crowd made noise. Again, explain the complete lack of attention from conservative heavy-hitters on this issue if this evidence is so solid? Darrell Issa has already said he wont bother with it, Boehner said the COLB is good enough for him, Beck hits the nail on the head and says this is pretty much an example of political trolling. Hell, explain why the Republican Governor of Hawaii would cover for a democrat like Obama?
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:43:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Read this

So it was recognized even at birth that Obama was so special that the powers that be placed his birth certificate in a special location so that in 2011 they could tease republicans with the whereabouts of it so they could make people that question the existence of the birth certificate look like loons?
I'd say you "obama believers" are getting desperate.

That's quite the silly strawman you've constructed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:47:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I have always figured that his birth certificate lists him as white and that is why it has disappeared.

this,in 61,he would have been listed as white since his mother was white
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:49:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have always figured that his birth certificate lists him as white and that is why it has disappeared.

This is a completely valid argument with evidence based on similar practices of the time period.  I have no trouble accepting this as a possible explanation.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This makes me go

Abercrombie was friends with Obama's mother Ann Dunham and father Barack Obama Sr. when the two attended college together in Hawaii in the 1960s. He has spoken about hanging out with the couple, drinking beers, listening to records and debating the war in Vietnam.

yea he,s a radical 60,s liberal.that point was made on rush,s show.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:56:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Moot point. He renounced his US citizenship to attend public school in Indonesia and get an Indonesian passport. He isn't a citizen either way.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 2:58:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Moot point. He renounced his US citizenship to attend public school in Indonesia and get an Indonesian passport. He isn't a citizen either way.

Not true.  Minors can not voluntarily renounce citizenship.

Link

F. RENUNCIATION FOR MINOR CHILDREN

Parents cannot renounce U.S. citizenship on behalf of their minor children. Before an oath of renunciation will be administered under Section 349(a)(5) of the INA, a person under the age of eighteen must convince a U.S. diplomatic or consular officer that he/she fully understands the nature and consequences of the oath of renunciation, is not subject to duress or undue influence, and is voluntarily seeking to renounce his/her U.S. citizenship.

A small child is not going to meet those requirements.  Additionally, gaining citizenship in another country does not automatically remove your citizenship, regardless of what that country's laws are.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 3:00:15 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He did?  So you can show the documents he signed (oh wait, he was a minor), and you know where he signed them?

You don't know shit.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 3:00:53 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He traveled on the passport in 1981. That is coming from his own book.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 3:02:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is a completely valid argument with evidence based on similar practices of the time period.  I have no trouble accepting this as a possible explanation.

Everyone knows his mother was white. Why would he put so much effort into hiding a birth certificate that states he's white? This is the most silly of all the "Obama believers" cover up stories. The birth certificate was not in the archive. What is so hard to believe about this? A democrat governor of hawaii has brought this fact to the table and the "o believers" in this thread are in total denial.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In his book he stated that he traveled to Pakistan.  If I recall correctly, he did not state that he traveled on an Indonesian passport.  If you believe this to be incorrect, please provide the passage from his book where he states exactly what passport he uses.

It's irrelevant anyway, because gaining Indonesian citizenship would not remove his American citizenship.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

None of that means he renounced anything, even if it were true.  I highly doubt you've read his book, I don't know anyone who has.  I suspect you're just quoting some truther website.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 3:04:44 PM EDT
[#47]
There's literally NO evidence he was born somewhere other than Hawaii, right?
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 3:04:49 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone knows his mother was white. Why would he put so much effort into hiding a birth certificate that states he's white? This is the most silly of all the "Obama believers" cover up stories. The birth certificate was not in the archive. What is so hard to believe about this? A democrat governor of hawaii has brought this fact to the table and the "o believers" in this thread are in total denial.

What effort has he put into 'hiding' this?  All he has to do is allow the state of Hawaii to protect his private information just as they protect everyone else's.  No effort required.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
There's literally NO evidence he was born somewhere other than Hawaii, right?

There's that photoshopped Kenyan birth certificate.  
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 3:08:22 PM EDT
[#50]
The Nationality Act of 1940, revised 1952, Section 318(a)  “A former citizen of the United States expatriated through the expatriation of such person’s parent or parents and who has not acquired the nationality of another country by any affirmative act other than the expatriation of his parent or parents may be naturalized upon filing a petition for naturalization before reaching age of twenty-five years and upon compliance with all requirements of the naturalization laws with the following exceptions:  (b) No former citizen of the United States, expatriated through the expatriation of such person’s parent or parents shall be obliged to comply with the requirements of the immigration laws, if he has not not acquired the nationality of another country by any affirmative act other than the expatriation of his parent or parents, and if he has come or shall come to the United States before reaching the age of twenty-five years.  (c) After his naturalization such person shall have the same citizenship status as if he had not been expatriated.”

So when was he naturalized then?
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top