Don't you people get it ????

He's ALREADY PRESIDENT !!!!!!!

WTF diff does it make NOW ????

Nothing to see here , Move along !!!
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 7:36:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
snips, if you are going to quote my words then stop inserting text into my quotes that I did not write.  I'm having a hard enough time quoting and trying to take your words out of my text I never wrote.

If you are going to quote me, put your text outside the quote, not in the quote as though I wrote those words please.

Would you prefer this format?

First half of what Mak said.

Second half of what Mak said.

Edit: Also, would you prefer me to repost my prior response to you in that (or another) format?

Yes, I prefer that.  No, you don't have to go back and do it to the replies you already did.  Half the time I missed your replies that you included in my text.

Had a link to Obama on This Week.  Wasn't watching battery level and netbook shut off before I hit submit.

Now I can't find the same clip with a good volume level.  Obama whining about others attacking his Muslim faith.  Always a victim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqIpdBOg6I

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 7:49:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Being listed as “White” on his birth certificate wouldn’t be a reason to hide anything. Everyone knows he had a White mother and a Black father. What some doctor wrote down would mean nothing to anybody.

The fact that it has no real meaning doesn't have anything to do with its political meaning.  There would be no end of people talking smack about him not being the first black president.

They should be anyway, since he's not black.  I won't call him the (once) correct term for person of mixed black and white races, mulatto, since there seems to be an aversion to the use of that term here.  It's not a racist description, it was a precise one word description at one time, but the meaning has been corrupted by some, mostly those looking for an excuse to be offended by something.

Huh, I didn't realize mulatto had negative connotations.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 7:51:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Yes, I prefer that.  No, you don't have to go back and do it to the replies you already did.  Half the time I missed your replies that you included in my text.

Had a link to Obama on This Week.  Wasn't watching battery level and netbook shut off before I hit submit.

Now I can't find the same clip with a good volume level.  Obama whining about others attacking his Muslim faith.  Always a victim.

He's obviously not a good speaker without his teleprompter. Far too many "um"s and awkward pauses. I'm going to try to transcribe the bit in question, omitting the "um"s for clarity's sake.

Obama: You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith and you're absolutely right that that has come...
Stephanopoulos: Christian faith
Obama: My Christian faith.  And... What I'm saying is that he hasn't suggested that...

Obama was talking about how the evil Republicans were slinging mud at him through proxies.  The "he's a Muslim" was an example.  He's not a good speaker, so he didn't really phrase it right.  When Stephanopoulos tried to correct him, Obama automatically repeated what George said.  When he had a second to actually think about what George said, he went back and clarified what he meant: that John McCain had not repeated the "Obama is a Muslim" meme.  When I first saw that video, my initial reaction was "wait, did he just claim to be a Muslim?"  Then I went back and watched it again and I saw that he was just a bad speaker who wasn't able to articulate what he wanted to say.  

Edit: The italicized bit is what let's you know what he meant to say.  Some people see that as a slip.  I think the more likely explanation is just that he screwed up.  I'm not a good speaker myself and make those kinds of mistakes frequently, so I can understand how it would happen.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Being listed as “White” on his birth certificate wouldn’t be a reason to hide anything. Everyone knows he had a White mother and a Black father. What some doctor wrote down would mean nothing to anybody.

The fact that it has no real meaning doesn't have anything to do with its political meaning.  There would be no end of people talking smack about him not being the first black president.

They should be anyway, since he's not black.  I won't call him the (once) correct term for person of mixed black and white races, mulatto, since there seems to be an aversion to the use of that term here.  It's not a racist description, it was a precise one word description at one time, but the meaning has been corrupted by some, mostly those looking for an excuse to be offended by something.

Huh, I didn't realize mulatto had negative connotations.

You haven't lived in the South.  
I've had people tell me that half-breeds are dangerous because they have the intelligence of a white person, but they're still blacks.  Using different words for 'black', of course.  Mulatto was not used in a strict scientific connotation.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 7:55:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's obviously not a good speaker without his teleprompter. Far too many "um"s and awkward pauses. I'm going to try to transcribe the bit in question, omitting the "um"s for clarity's sake.

Obama: You're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith and you're absolutely right that that has come...
Stephanopoulos: Christian faith
Obama: My Christian faith.  And... What I'm saying is that he hasn't suggested that...

Obama was talking about how the evil Republicans were slinging mud at him through proxies.  The "he's a Muslim" was an example.  He's not a good speaker, so he didn't really phrase it right.  When Stephanopoulos tried to correct him, Obama automatically repeated what George said.  When he had a second to actually think about what George said, he went back and clarified what he meant: that John McCain had not repeated the "Obama is a Muslim" meme.  When I first saw that video, my initial reaction was "wait, did he just claim to be a Muslim?"  Then I went back and watched it again and I saw that he was just a bad speaker who wasn't able to articulate what he wanted to say.  

Edit: The italicized bit is what let's you know what he meant to say.  Some people see that as a slip.  I think the more likely explanation is just that he screwed up.  I'm not a good speaker myself and make those kinds of mistakes frequently, so I can understand how it would happen.

Of course he wasn't saying he was a Muslim.  Perfect example of nutters hearing what they want to hear.  There's no convincing them of anything with facts ad logic.
Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:08:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Remember this: Candidates passport files breached  Obama did not have a US passport.

Yes, he did.

He would not have 'passport files' with the State Dept, if he did not have one.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:09:01 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

His grandmother was quoted saying that she was present during obamas birth in Kenya.

No, she wasn't.

WND & Co just play games with the context to try and make it sound that way...

BTW, 'Grandma' doesn't speak English, and was speaking through a translator.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:09:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I will concede he was born in Hawaii, although I don't truly believe he was.  What my problem with him is the fact he was raised in Malaysia NOT in the USA.  Don't we want a President who was raised here?

What we 'want' doesn't matter. All that matters, is what the law requires - and that is natural birth, not 'upbringing'.

And it was Indonesia.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:13:22 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

This seems interesting and might possible lend itself to a possibility I mentioned in another thread.

Quoted:

He could be considered a "foundling" by his grandparents and still present the birth certificate that he has. All it takes is a little

white lie on their part.

He will not have a long form birth certificate to show and all this is in compliance with the law in Hawaii.

Just saying, that because he showed what he showed doesn't mean he was born there or has a long form BC.
ETA:

I started a thread a while back that asked the question "can someone born in New Zealand have the same document he does".

The answer to that question is "yes". Since that is the case then what he presented is not absolute proof he was born here. Period.

Actually, the answer to that is NO.

While they could at the time get a COLB, they could NOT get one stating a date, time, and place of birth in HAWAII.

Which his certificate does contain.

A certificate for a person NOT born in Hawaii would NOT state that said person WAS born at a specific date, time, place, island, and city IN HAWAII.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quite odd

I find it even more fucking odd that John McCain had to prove his citizenship, and show his birth cert. because he was born in the Panama canal zone.  

But this dickhead gets a pass?

Obama has shown a document legally sufficient to establish citizenship.

It contains a specific date, time, island, and city where he was born, in HI.

That's it, game over, done.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:15:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I am not a "birther" but I am also not sheeple.  IF the president was born in Hawaii as has been asserted, then a certificate of that birth should be on file in that county and state.  We ALL have one somewhere.

Births are recorded and copies made.  That is what it is.

So...IF the certificate can not be found...why?  Was it lost?  Did someone steal it?  Was it destroyed in a fire or flood?

Or, was Barak Obama not born in Hawaii on the date in question?  

A certificate is on file, that's how he got the COLB.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:16:16 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I think its funny how the "grand strategy" to make the birthers look like fools is starting to backfire. Its going to be great when the GOP candidate holds up his long form BC and says, "Hey, here's mine, lets see yours!"

For something so simple to resolve this is sure turning into a circus. That makes Zero look more and more like a politician with something to hide.

No one will care, except the nuts who think he was born in Kenya.

No GOP candidate will pull such a stunt.

The COLB is all that is required.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he was born in Hawaii but there must be something on the document they don't want released.

race listed as white?

father other than the guy he says is his father?

What you don't understand is that it doesn't say anything because, it doesn't exist. It's not found in the Hawaiian archives. Obama believers keep saying that he won't release it because it is embarrassing to him in some way. No, he won't release it because there is nothing to release. There is a sort of log that has his name in it but, when pursued further it is discovered that his long form "ORIGINAL" birth certificate is not in the archives along with every other real Hawaiians.

UK mail online

Governor Neil Abercrombie is facing renewed pressure over Obama's Hawaiin origins

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

He said efforts were still being made to track down definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii.

Abercrombie was asked: 'You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?'

He acknowledged the birth certificate issue would  have 'political implications' for the next presidential election 'that we simply cannot have'.

'Hospital Generated' birth certificates are not legal documents, and do not GO into state archives.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:21:02 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

If there is nothing to the allegations, then produce the original document.  By the way, a HI COLB generated in the Obama birth time frame, has been shown time and time again NOT to be determinative of actual place of birth, so it is not sufficient, and is analogous to producing a new reconstruction of an original document rather than the real thing.  

He's presenting a COLB generated in 2007, which IS analogous to the original birth certificate under HI law, and IS what you get from HI if you request a certified birth certificate.

It IS valid for any/all federal government transactions, as proof of citizenship.

Nice try Dave_A but the long form "ORIGINAL" birth certificate is not in the vault.  It doesn't matter if COLB is good enough or not. It has to be a fake because it must match the information from the "ORIGINAL" which there is no "ORIGINAL".

There are essentially 3 types of birth documents:

1) Hospital-generate Certificate. (novelty, for baby books & such - not worth the paper it's printed on)

2) State-generated Certificate (This is what's in the vault in HI)

2) Certified Abstract (COLB, and similar modern sealed/signed laserprint copies)

The Governor was asked if he had #1 in his vault. He does not, and should not.

That does not mean there is no 'original' record.

Further, the COLB is 'prima facia evidence of the facts of birth', which means it is considered VALID until DISPROVEN.

You can't say 'there is no original' and get anywhere. Nor can you demand to see the original, with no evidence that the presented document is false, and get an order for it's release.

The only way the 'original' ever becomes a legal issue, is if someone comes up with CREDIBLE EVIDENCE (there is presently no such evidence) that the COLB is forged.

Without that (eg, where we are now) the COLB is the end of the line.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 10:26:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

If there is nothing to the allegations, then produce
the original document.  By the way, a HI COLB generated in the Obama
birth time frame, has been shown time and time again NOT to be
determinative of actual place of birth, so it is not sufficient, and is
analogous to producing a new reconstruction of an original document
rather than the real thing.  

Two problems with this:

1) He is producing a COLB from 2007, not from 'his time frame'. The 2007 document is 'what you get' when you ask for a certified BC from HI now. HI members of this board have confirmed it.

2) The 'But 1960s COLBs could be given to anyone' completely IGNORES that *OBAMA'S* COLB has a date, time, island, and city in HI on it. It is NOT a certificate 'for someone born elsewhere' - it is a certificate that gives specific details of when/where he was born in HI.

Link Posted: 1/22/2011 11:47:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Remember this: Candidates passport files breached  Obama did not have a US passport.

"Obama did not have a US passport"

Another example of "birther" evidence being things that people make up, that aren't true.

There is a stink in the nostrils of the republican party, and it is called the birther lunatics.

Link Posted: 1/23/2011 8:02:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Wow, it looks like the republicans in congress are really piqued by this "revelation" from the Hawaiian governor!!!!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ijupDhrkrhqIMswNkyWGMBeDQRMA?docId=defb209ad3d8489f96643864b65fcb6c

WASHINGTON (AP) — The new Republican House majority leader says he doesn't think questions about President Barack Obama's citizenship should play a role in the discussion of policy matters.

Two years into the Obama administration, so-called birthers continue to argue that Obama isn't a natural-born citizen and that he hasn't proved he's constitutionally qualified to be president. Birth records in Hawaii haven't dissuaded them.

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor says he believes Obama is a citizen and that most Americans are beyond that question.

Appearing Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press," Cantor refused to call people who question Obama's citizenship "crazy," saying it's not nice to call anyone crazy.

Cantor says he believes that Obama wants what's best for the country and that there are honest disagreements over how to achieve that.

Seriously, even if the states try to pass laws asking for a "long form" they'll be steamrolled in court like the other birthers have been. Go after Obama's other scandals and connections (he's got plenty), chasing this in hopes that it will come true is a like using all your time gambling to be successful instead of learning to make money, complete with the funny looks from onlookers and loss of respect among your peers.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 10:18:50 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Wow, it looks like the republicans in congress are really piqued by this "revelation" from the Hawaiian governor!!!!

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ijupDhrkrhqIMswNkyWGMBeDQRMA?docId=defb209ad3d8489f96643864b65fcb6c

WASHINGTON (AP) — The new Republican House majority leader says he doesn't think questions about President Barack Obama's citizenship should play a role in the discussion of policy matters.

Two years into the Obama administration, so-called birthers continue to argue that Obama isn't a natural-born citizen and that he hasn't proved he's constitutionally qualified to be president. Birth records in Hawaii haven't dissuaded them.

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor says he believes Obama is a citizen and that most Americans are beyond that question.

Appearing Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press," Cantor refused to call people who question Obama's citizenship "crazy," saying it's not nice to call anyone crazy.

Cantor says he believes that Obama wants what's best for the country and that there are honest disagreements over how to achieve that.

Seriously, even if the states try to pass laws asking for a "long form" they'll be steamrolled in court like the other birthers have been. Go after Obama's other scandals and connections (he's got plenty), chasing this in hopes that it will come true is a like using all your time gambling to be successful instead of learning to make money, complete with the funny looks from onlookers and loss of respect among your peers.

Not a bad way to put it.

Link Posted: 1/23/2011 10:44:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Have any US Presidents ever produced their birth certificates?

No, there never has been a question about other presidents origins of birth, Obama believers like yourself simply take his word for it. That's not good enough for me.

I know that you "Obama believers" want to change the subject but for the fifth time here it is;
But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.
THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS NOT IN THE ARCHIVES OF THE HAWAIIAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT.  THERE IS A NOTATION IN THE LEDGER THAT INDEED HE HAS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE BUT THE ACTUAL LONG FORM IS NOT THERE.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 10:47:11 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, there never has been a question about other presidents origins of birth, Obama believers like yourself simply take his word for it. That's not good enough for me.

Since when is there a question about president Obama's?

The lying or rambling of mentally ill people and fruitcakes does not count as a "question" for big people purposes.

Link Posted: 1/23/2011 10:48:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know that you "Obama believers" want to change the subject but for the fifth time here it is;

THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE IS NOT IN THE ARCHIVES OF THE HAWAIIAN HEALTH DEPARTMENT.  THERE IS A NOTATION IN THE LEDGER THAT INDEED HE HAS A BIRTH CERTIFICATE BUT THE ACTUAL LONG FORM IS NOT THERE.

I've asked this question before and you never gave an actual answer.  Does the State of Hawaii keep HOSPITAL-GENERATED (not State-generated or State-issued) documents for everyone?  Remember, we're talking about a HOSPITAL-GENERATED form that has no legal status, not a STATE-ISSUED form.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 10:55:24 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've asked this question before and you never gave an actual answer.  Does the State of Hawaii keep HOSPITAL-GENERATED (not State-generated or State-issued) documents for everyone?  Remember, we're talking about a HOSPITAL-GENERATED form that has no legal status, not a STATE-ISSUED form.

Good question.  I have no idea.

While I do not subscribe to the notion he was born somewhere besides the U.S., I do think his original B.C. should be released and this whole thing put to rest one way or another, b/c there are plenty of confirmed 100% U.S. born citizens ruining this country.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 10:57:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

since he was adopted by lolo soetero(?) wouldn't his original BC be sealed and another one issued with lolo and ann listed as parents?
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 10:58:45 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

While I do not subscribe to the notion he was born somewhere besides the U.S., I do think his original B.C. should be released and this whole thing put to rest one way or another, b/c there are plenty of confirmed 100% U.S. born citizens ruining this country.

People in these threads have posted pictures of an original state issued birth certificate which is sufficient evidence for all legal purposes, such as proving birthright citizenship in order to get a passport, which proves beyond a reasonable doubt that the president was born in the US.

That's why all the trash from the "birther" side is either made up, as has been shown with their claims over and over and over and over and over and over again, or else insane.

Link Posted: 1/23/2011 10:59:37 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

since he was adopted by lolo soetero(?) wouldn't his original BC be sealed and another one issued with lolo and ann listed as parents?

No, that wouldn't be a birth certificate anymore then, since a birth certificate certifies the fact of birth and the circumstances.

Link Posted: 1/23/2011 10:59:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hawaiian privacy laws prevent the state from releasing his vital records to the public.  Becoming President did not strip him of that protection.  At this point, the only person who can release his birth certificate to the public is Obama himself, and he really has no incentive to do so.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 11:01:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I don't think he's hiding anything in relation to his POB of birth certificate.  I've never heard ANYTHING that would make me think he wasn't born in Hawaii. His wife refered to Obama's home country Kenya , his grandmother said she was present at Obama's birth in Kenya also, a government official. Also it's been discovered by a democrat governor of Hawaii that the "original" birth certificate (that every other Hawaiian born in Hawaii has available in the archives of the Hawaiian health department) is not there... Not enough for ya huh? Your just like all the other "Obama believer nuts"

If there was ANY hint of him not being eligible to be president, it would have been brought up during the campaign. NOT TRUE. it's possible Hillary ran out of time or, Obama stonewalled her as well.

Now if you're a conspiracy nutter, don't let that get in your way, carry on.

Oh don't worry "Obama believer" we will carry on.

Link Posted: 1/23/2011 11:02:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that wouldn't be a birth certificate anymore then, since a birth certificate certifies the fact of birth and the circumstances.

no I think you'll find that in the case of adoption the birth certificate is amended to show the adoptive parents as the birth parents.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 11:03:25 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think he's hiding anything in relation to his POB of birth certificate.  I've never heard ANYTHING that would make me think he wasn't born in Hawaii. His wife refered to Obama's home country Kenya , his grandmother said she was present at Obama's birth in Kenya also, a government official. Also it's been discovered by a democrat governor of Hawaii that the "original" birth certificate (that every other Hawaiian born in Hawaii has available in the archives of the Hawaiian health department) is not there... Not enough for ya huh? Your just like all the other "Obama believer nuts"

If there was ANY hint of him not being eligible to be president, it would have been brought up during the campaign. NOT TRUE. it's possible Hillary ran out of time or, Obama stonewalled her as well.

Just like everything else that gets spit up as "evidence" by the "birthers," the stuff in red is just made up.

Link Posted: 1/23/2011 11:05:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're right Mak, this is kind of annoying.

"His wife refered to Obama's home country Kenya" Already addressed earlier.
"his grandmother said she was present at Obama's birth in Kenya also"  Already addressed earlier.  Translator screwed up and the grandmother explicitly stated that Obama was born in America a few seconds later.
"that every other Hawaiian born in Hawaii has available in the archives of the Hawaiian health department"  You know this how?  A HOSPITAL-GENERATED, not STATE-ISSUED, form is what the governor was looking for.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"his grandmother said she was present at Obama's birth in Kenya also"  Already addressed earlier.  Translator screwed up and the grandmother explicitly stated that Obama was born in America a few seconds later.
"that every other Hawaiian born in Hawaii has available in the archives of the Hawaiian health department"  You know this how?  A HOSPITAL-GENERATED, not STATE-ISSUED, form is what the governor was looking for.

Notice how you ask for evidence and we give it then you "Obama believers" continue asking for evidence? How much more evidence does one need to simply ask a question?Where is the long form birth certificate that every other Hawaiian has in the archives where obamas is not?

Obamas birth certificate is not there.

Link Posted: 1/23/2011 11:31:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Mystery of Barack Obama Continues
By Steve Baldwin, Exclusive to Western Center for Journalism

Most Americans don’t realize we have elected a president whom we know very little about.

Pictured: Barack Obama’s Autobiography, Dreams from My Father.
Researchers have discovered that Obama’s autobiographical books are little more than PR stunts, as they have little to do with the actual events of his life. The fact is we know less about President Obama than perhaps any other president in American history and much of this is due to actual efforts to hide his record. This should concern all Americans.

A nation-wide network of researchers has sprung up to attempt to fill in the blanks, but at every opportunity Obama’s high-priced lawyers have built walls around various records or simply made them disappear. It is estimated that Obama’s legal team has now spent well over $1.4 million dollars blocking access to documents every American should have access to. The question is why would he spend so much money to do this?

The president who campaigned for a more “open government” and “full disclosure” will not unseal his medical records, his school records, his birth records or his passport records. He will not release his Harvard records, his Columbia College records, or his Occidental College records—he will not even release his Columbia College thesis. All his legislative records from the Illinois State Senate are missing and he claims his scheduling records during those State Senate years are lost as well. In addition, no one can find his school records for the elite K-12 college prep school, Punahou School, he attended in Hawaii.

What is he hiding? Well, for starters, some of these records will shed light on his citizenship and birth.

Pictured: “Scott & Barry, 3rd grade 1969” Punahou School in Hawaii.
For example, Obama’s application to Punahou School – now mysteriously missing – would likely contain a birth certificate. And, according to attorney Gary Kreep, “his Occidental College records are important as they may show he attended there as a foreign exchange student.” Indeed, Obama used his Indonesian name “Barry Soetoro” while attending Occidental. Kreep has filed lawsuits challenging Obama’s eligibility to be president and as part of his lawsuit he requested Obama’s records from Occidental. However, Obama’s lawyers quickly moved to stop Occidental from honoring this request.
Furthermore, now that at least three document authentication experts have declared the scanned “Certificate of Live Birth” Obama’s campaign team gave to a pro-Obama website to be an obvious phony; we know that he is hiding something here as well.

Over 49 separate law suits have been filed on the eligibility/birth certificate issue alone, with several of the suits making it all the way the United States Supreme Court, only to be denied a full hearing.

Pictured: Saudi Prince Al-Walid bin Talah
What’s more, there are questions about how he paid for his Harvard Law School education since, despite a claim by Michele Obama, no one has produced any evidence that he received student loans. The Obamas will not release any student loan details despite repeated requests from the Chicago Tribune. However, it appears that his Harvard education may have been paid for by a foreign source. Khalid Al-Mansour, an advisor to Saudi prince Al-Walid bin Talah, told Manhattan Borough president, Percy Sutton, that he was raising money for Obama’s Harvard tuition. Incidentally, Prince Tala is the largest donor to CAIR, a Muslim group declared by the U.S. Government in 2007 as an unindicted co-conspirator in a terrorist financing trial. At least three of CAIR’s leaders have been indicted for terrorist activities. Al-Mansour’s admission opens up speculation as to whether Muslim interests have assisted Obama’s career in the hope he would eventually be in a position someday to promote their interests.

More recently, it was discovered that Obama’s Selective Service card may have been doctored. Federal law requires all American males to register for the Selective Service (the draft) in case a major war broke out.  Blogger Debbie Schlussel has discovered solid evidence that Obama’s Selective Service registration form was submitted not when he was younger as required, but rather in 2008 and then altered to look older. Indeed, the forgers forgot to alter the “Document Location Number” which shows that it is clearly a 2008 form. This is fraud and it’s a felony and Schlussel allegations are backed up by Stephen Coffman, a former high-ranking Federal agent. Moreover, the document shows a September 4th, 1980 date and the location of the transaction as Hawaii, but at that time Obama was thousands of miles away attending Occidental College in Los Angeles.

Pictured: Barack Obama’s 2008 Selective Service Card. “Blogger Debbie Schlussel has discovered solid evidence that Obama’s Selective Service registration form was submitted not when he was younger as required, but rather in 2008 and then altered to look older.”
The real reason why Obama probably did not submit this form as a teenager is that he assumed his Kenyan or Indonesian citizenship exempted him from this requirement. But clearly, as he grew older and entered politics, he saw that any documents revealing a foreign birth – Selective Service registration, birth certificate, school applications, etc – would be problematic if he ran for the presidency. Thus, it is not a coincidence that every document which contains information about his birth or citizenship is either missing, sealed, or has been altered.

Indeed, everywhere one looks into Obama’s background, we find sealed records, scrubbed websites, altered documents, deception and unanswered questions. Can anyone imagine for a second if John McCain or George Bush had blocked access to his school, medical, and birth records?  It would have been headlines but as with everything else concerning Obama, the media has given him a pass on this.

Of all these marvels, the latest mystery and probably most perplexing is that of Obama’s social security number. It appears that Obama has multiple identities in term of possessing numerous social security numbers. Orly Taitz, an attorney who has filed numerous suits against Obama regarding his eligibility to serve as president, appears to be the first to discover this. In her suit, representing a number of military officers who are refusing to serve under an ineligible commander in chief, she hired private investigator Neil Sankey to conduct research on Obama’s prior addresses and Social Society numbers. Using Intelius, Lexis Nexis, Choice Point and other public records, Sankey found around 25 Social Security numbers connected with Obama’s name.

However, it may not be as many as 25, since Sankey also searched using closely related names such as:  “Barak Obama,” “Batock Obama,” “Barok Obama,” and “Barrack Obama.” There may very well be some Kenyans living in America with the same last name and a similar first name. In any case, I will exclude these records for the purpose of this research and focus only on names spelled exactly like his name. Moreover, we can verify many of the Social Security numbers as valid since they’re connected to addresses at which we know Obama resided. Needless to say, there are also a slew of address and social security numbers connected to addresses in states that Obama has no known connection to.

In Obama’s home state, Illinois, Sankey tracked down 16 different addresses for a Barack Obama or a Barack H. Obama, of which all are addresses he was known to have lived at. Two Social Security numbers appear for these addresses, one beginning with 042 and one starting 364.

In California, where Obama attended Occidental College, there are six addresses listed for him, all within easy driving distance of the college. However, there are three Social Security numbers connected to these addresses, 537 and two others, each beginning with 999.

There are no addresses listed in New York where he attended Columbia University, but there is one listed for him in nearby Jackson, NJ, with a Social Security number beginning with 485.

Pictured: 713 Hart Senate Office Building.
In Massachusetts – where Obama attended Harvard Law School – we find three addresses, all using the 042 Social Security number. After Obama was elected to the United States Senate in 2005, he moved into an apartment at 300 Massachusetts Ave NW; the Social Security number attached to that address is the 042 one. Yet, three years later, Obama used a different Social Security number for an address listed as: 713 Hart Senate Office Building. This was the address of his United States Senate office.  This Social Security number began with 282 and was verified by the government in 2008.

This mystery grows even stranger as other addresses and Social Security numbers for Barack Obama appear in a dozen other states not known to be connected to him. Again, I am excluding those records names not spelled exactly like his name.

Tennessee, one address with a Social Security number beginning with 427

Colorado, one address, with a Social Security number beginning with 456.

Utah, two addresses, with two Social Security numbers beginning with 901 and 799.

Missouri has one address and one Social Security number beginning with 999.

Florida has two addresses listed for his him, three if you count one listed as “Barry Obama.” One is connected to a Social Security number beginning with 762.

In Georgia there are three addresses listed for him, all with different Social Security numbers:   579, 420, and 423.

In Texas there are four different addresses listed for him, one is connected to Social Security number 675.

There are two addresses listed for Barack Obama in Oregon and one address listed for him in
the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, South Carolina, and Pennsylvania.

All told, there are 49 addresses and 16 different Social Security numbers listed for a person whose name is spelled “Barack Obama.” In some cases, the middle initial “H” is listed. If you were to expand the search to include closely related names such as: “Barac,” “Barak,” and “Barrack” Obama, you would find more than a dozen additional addresses and Social Security numbers.

Finally, the one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977, yet there is no record of Obama ever living or working in Connecticut. Indeed, during this time period Obama would have been 15-16 years old and living in Hawaii at the time.

Pictured: Ann, Stanley and Madelyn Dunham
Nevertheless, all this mystery surrounding Obama appears to be a generational thing.  Researchers have discovered nearly a dozen aliases, at least two different Social Security numbers, and upwards of over 99 separate addresses for Ann Dunham, his mother. We do know she worked for the ultra liberal Ford Foundation but we also know she may have earned some income from pornographic poses, as evidenced by photos recently discovered by some researchers—how embarrassing. The only thing researchers are able to find out about Obama’s mother is the fact she made porn. I’m sure that’s a first for presidential mothers.

But we also know that Obama’s mother and grandparents associated with Communist Party  leaders such as Frank Marshall Davis, a man who, according to Obama’s book, Dreams from my Father, was his main mentor during much of his Hawaiian boyhood (although Obama tried to disguise his identity in his book). During the Cold War, Davis was named by congressional investigators as a key member of a secretive pro-Soviet networked that existed in Hawaii at that time.

Pictured: Communist Party leader, Frank Marshall Davis.
The lack of documents regarding Obama also extends to his mother and to his grandparents. Indeed, researchers have been unable to find marriage licenses for his mother’s two marriages, assuming she was ever legally married. Ditto goes for the marriage license for Ann’s parents. They cannot find birth certificates for her, her parents, or for even for her grandparents. Even more so, despite Obama’s boast of his grandfather’s military service, there’s no record of that either. For reasons no one knows, much of Obama’s life, his mother’s life and his grandparent’s life has been erased from the records as if they never existed.

But why would someone obtain so many Social Security numbers? According to investigators, those who create additional Social Society numbers are typically engaged in criminal activities such as Social Security fraud, tax fraud, real estate fraud, campaign contributions fraud, voter fraud and so on. While the private investigator who compiled this list says multiple social security numbers does not automatically prove there’s criminal activity involved, he states that “having said that, I have personally experienced many, many cases where such information has led to subsequent exposure of fraud, deception, money laundering and other crimes.“What is interesting to note is that Obama’s grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, was a volunteer at the Oahu Circuit Court probate department and had access to the Social Security numbers of deceased people.

Pictured: Barrack Obama and his Grandmother, Madelyn Dunham. “Madeline Dunham was a volunteer at the Oahu Circuit Court probate department and had access to the Social Security numbers of deceased people.”
It is clear that more research needs to be done on this issue.  The Western Center for Journalism
( http://www.westernjournalism.com) is inviting our readers to join the search for the truth. If you have any information about any of the addresses listed, we would love to hear from you. To find a complete list of all the addresses and Social Security numbers listed in the public record for Obama and family, please go to the Western Center for Journalism.

That's a very well put together story and worth th read.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Notice how you ask for evidence and we give it then you "Obama believers" continue asking for evidence? How much more evidence does one need to simply ask a question?Where is the long form birth certificate that every other Hawaiian has in the archives where obamas is not?

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form,hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Evidence? You provided false evidence that had already been debunked.  You also keep repeating this: "Where is the long form birth certificate that every other Hawaiian has in the archives where obamas is not?" without:
a)understanding there is a difference between a HOSPITAL-ISSUED certificate and a STATE-ISSUED certificate
b)ever demonstrating that every Hawaiian actually does have a copy of their HOSPITAL-ISSUED certificate in Hawaiian state archives.

Edit: For your second story, I'm going to need more than just some blogger's accusations that documents have been forged.  The damning evidence that he has multiple social security numbers is based on a search of public records for every number associated with the name Barrack Obama.  Wow.  Surely no one else in the country has that name.  They must all refer to the exact same person!  
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 12:34:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form,hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

Evidence? You provided false evidence that had already been debunked.  You also keep repeating this: "Where is the long form birth certificate that every other Hawaiian has in the archives where obamas is not?" without:
a)understanding there is a difference between a HOSPITAL-ISSUED certificate and a STATE-ISSUED certificate
b)ever demonstrating that every Hawaiian actually does have a copy of their HOSPITAL-ISSUED certificate in Hawaiian state archives.

Edit: For your second story, I'm going to need more than just some blogger's accusations that documents have been forged.  The damning evidence that he has multiple social security numbers is based on a search of public records for every number associated with the name Barrack Obama.  Wow.  Surely no one else in the country has that name.  They must all refer to the exact same person!  

Let me ask you; how does the state of HAWAII get the information for a COLB? Does a state health department official come to each Hawaiian birth in that state and stand over the nurse performing the tasks of generating the information for a hospital long form birth certificate? I'll go ahead and answer this for you. NO. The state gets their information for a "state form" from  the hospital long form birth certificate. How could the state of Hawaii possibly have any information on any birth in Hawaii without the necessary information to form a COLB? You "Obama believers" are getting silly
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me ask you; how does the state of HAWAII get the information for a COLB? Does a state health department official come to each Hawaiian birth in that state and stand over the nurse performing the tasks of generating the information for a hospital long form birth certificate? I'll go ahead and answer this for you. NO. The state gets their information for a "state form" from  the hospital long form birth certificate. How could the state of Hawaii possibly have any information on any birth in Hawaii without the necessary information to form a COLB? You "Obama believers" are getting silly

The state gets their information from the Hospital form.  Once the information on the form has been used to generate a state-issued form, the state has no more interest in the Hospital form.  At this point, the state has no incentive to store and archive all those hospital forms.  So tell me, does the state of Hawaii store and archive every single hospital-generated form they receive?
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The state gets their information from the Hospital form.  Once the information on the form has been used to generate a state-issued form, the state has no more interest in the Hospital form.  At this point, the state has no incentive to store and archive all those hospital forms.  So tell me, does the state of Hawaii store and archive every single hospital-generated form they receive?

I was born in the largest city in the USA, and I had no trouble getting a copy of my long form. I learned the apartment number of the building where I spent the first three months of my life.

Link Posted: 1/23/2011 1:28:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The state gets their information from the Hospital form.  Once the information on the form has been used to generate a state-issued form, the state has no more interest in the Hospital form.  At this point, the state has no incentive to store and archive all those hospital forms. So tell me, does the state of Hawaii store and archive every single hospital-generated form they receive?

If he had a long form birth certificate it would be there. It is not. He has not proved that he was born in the USA therefore he is not eligible to be POTUS. It's not our responsibility to prove he wasn't born here, it's his responsibility to prove that he was, according to the Constitution of the United States of America.

This lady had twins born the day after Obama supposedly was born, she was able to get hers from the Hawaiian department of health.
Article here
Hawaii Department of Heath affirmed that no paper birth certificate records were destroyed when the department moved to electronic record-keeping in 2001.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 1:31:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was born in the largest city in the USA, and I had no trouble getting a copy of my long form. I learned the apartment number of the building where I spent the first three months of my life.

I don't know how your state birth records works.  Are you referring to a copy of a form that the state itself issued or a copy of the form that your hospital generated?
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 1:36:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The state gets their information from the Hospital form.  Once the information on the form has been used to generate a state-issued form, the state has no more interest in the Hospital form.  At this point, the state has no incentive to store and archive all those hospital forms. So tell me, does the state of Hawaii store and archive every single hospital-generated form they receive?

If he had a long form birth certificate it would be there. It is not. He has not proved that he was born in the USA therefore he is not eligible to be POTUS. It's not our responsibility to prove he wasn't born here, it's his responsibility to prove that he was, according to the Constitution of the United States of America.

This lady had twins born the day after Obama supposedly was born, she was able to get hers from the Hawaiian department of health.
Article here
Hawaii Department of Heath affirmed that no paper birth certificate records were destroyed when the department moved to electronic record-keeping in 2001.

The state of Hawaii has declared that the electronic records they keep are the legal birth certificates.  As far as Hawaii is concerned, the presence of an electronic record is evidence that Obama was a natural-born citizen.  That's the evidence right there.

Look closely at that picture.  It's a STATE-ISSUED form, not the HOSPITAL-GENERATED form that the governor claims he was looking for.  You still do not seem to understand the difference there.  Quite frankly, I'm done.  The points you continue to bring up have been rebutted numerous times through out this thread.  There is simply no point in continuing to discuss this with you.  If anyone else wants to bring new information to the table, I'd be glad to discuss it with them.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 1:48:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Article here

The state of Hawaii has declared that the electronic records they keep are the legal birth certificates.  As far as Hawaii is concerned, the presence of an electronic record is evidence that Obama was a natural-born citizen.  That's the evidence right there.

Look closely at that picture.  It's a STATE-ISSUED form, not the HOSPITAL-GENERATED form that the governor claims he was looking for.  You still do not seem to understand the difference there.  Quite frankly, I'm done.  The points you continue to bring up have been rebutted numerous times through out this thread.  There is simply no point in continuing to discuss this with you.  If anyone else wants to bring new information to the table, I'd be glad to discuss it with them.

That's not what the hubbub is over. There is no document to base a COLB off of. What is so hard for you to understand? I mean this is rediculus.

Abercrombie looked for a birth certificate. He didn't find one.
Obama believers are all the same.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:02:22 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not taking his word for anything.  There's just no reason to think that he WASN'T born in Hawaii. That, and I'm not a conspiracy wingnut.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:06:56 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's not what the hubbub is over. There is no document to base a COLB off of. What is so hard for you to understand? I mean this is rediculus.

Then explain Cantor's nonchalant reaction to this info that came out this weekend? Why would they pass up such a huge scandal if what you said was true?
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not taking his word for anything.  There's just no reason to think that he WASN'T born in Hawaii. That, and I'm not a conspiracy wingnut.

You and a few others seem willing to take obamas word for proof he is a citizen. I want to see proof. What in the world is wrong or wing nutty about wanting the Constitution to be honored?
That makes you and a few others "Obama believers"
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Why is this the first guy that we've wanted to look over his papers?  Because he's half black?  If I were Obama, I'd tell you to go fuck yourself too.  

I don't believe anything about Obama, or take his word for anything.  There's just no reason to suspect that he wasn't born in Hawaii.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:16:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You and a few others seem willing to take obamas word for proof he is a citizen. I want to see proof. What in the world is wrong or wing nutty about wanting the Constitution to be honored?

Why would you need to take a democrat's word when (former) republican governor of Hawaii Linda Lingle has said she's had it verified? Lemme guess, George Soros paid her off/threatened her life, right?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right-now/2010/05/hawaii_gov_lingle_answers_the.html
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:18:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then explain Cantor's nonchalant reaction to this info that came out this weekend? Why would they pass up such a huge scandal if what you said was true?

How can I explain Cantors reaction? I can't even explain Obama's non reaction to the requests to release his "original".
I'm not saying anything. I'm repeating what Abercrombie says, Obama's birth certificate is not in the archives.
Why is Obama refusing to release it? It is required that one be a citizen to be POTUS. Prove it.
Some are going to say; he doesnt have to prove it or, he already has but, there is enough evidence now with the news that Abercrombie brings us, that we can proceed further with this and start demanding that something is done.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:21:11 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would you need to take a democrat's word when (former) republican governor of Hawaii Linda Lingle has said she's had it verified? Lemme guess, George Soros paid her off/threatened her life, right?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/right-now/2010/05/hawaii_gov_lingle_answers_the.html

She didn't say that she seen the long form birth certificate, she said she saw where it was written in a ledger.
Try again Obamabeliever.

This is what she said;
"Therefore, I as Director of Health for the State of Hawai‘i, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawai‘i State Department of Health has Sen. Obama's original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures.

This oddly worded statement caused much skeptical commentary at the time it was issued. Note that Dr. Fukino does not say she has seen the actual birth certificate, but rather that she has seen that it is on record. This is consistent with Gov. Abercrombie's statement that it is recorded (but he can't produce the certificate itself).
It's not there.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She didn't say that she seen the long form birth certificate, she said she saw where it was written in a ledger.
Try again Obamabeliever.

Nice word mincing, no wonder you guys cant win a single lawsuit in the 4 years of this supposed scandal, even when Roberts is listening.
Link Posted: 1/23/2011 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#50]
So the original has been lost.  Now, folks can claim he was white, female, born in Australia, whatever.....  Hmmmm.  Makes sense, when you think about it.  First female president, and a white one at that.  Had to disguise herself as a black male, and marry, well, you know what, makes sense about how Michelle looks, now.

No wonder Hillary was so upset.

The important thing is to stop what he/she is doing.  Not find its original birth certificate.
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top