Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#1]
<----19 and feels your pain

I should have went to school in IN
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:42:34 AM EDT
[#2]
And people like this really make me wonder sometimes why I have a Myspace.  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:46:03 AM EDT
[#3]
The point of a pistol is that it's concealable. If you're on your own property you don't need that. Get a long arm. They're much, much more lethal, um, I mean able to stop a threat more quickly.

Fake body armor. Will the idiocy never end?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:46:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Can we get a COLD link?

PLEASE?

This guy will probably end up shooting himself if he keep his finger on the trigger.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:48:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Am I correct in saying that Albanians are generally Muslim?

According to  CIA 70% of them are muslims, but they are pretty much muslim light, by Pakistani or Arab standards they are all infidels.

They are all patriotic beyond all sense to the shithold country of theirs.

these particular ones are catholic
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:52:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul. I have looked in the eyes or more than a few real killers. These guys don't have it.

What do you mean by this? Not flaming, I'm honestly curious how a "killer's" eyes are different.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:53:26 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
You can carry on your property at 18 sir, my USP never leaves my belt unless I leave my house. I to wait 2 more years.

He'd have been in poor shape to brandish that weapon at me.

In Florida, you can have the firearm IN YOUR CAR at 18.  And (as stated) you can carry on property at 18.

It's only outside of your car that cause issues.

790.25  Lawful ownership, possession, and use of firearms and other weapons.--

(5)  POSSESSION IN PRIVATE CONVEYANCE.--Notwithstanding subsection (2), it is lawful and is not a violation of s. 790.01 for a person 18 years of age or older to possess a concealed firearm or other weapon for self-defense or other lawful purpose within the interior of a private conveyance, without a license, if the firearm or other weapon is securely encased or is otherwise not readily accessible for immediate use. Nothing herein contained prohibits the carrying of a legal firearm other than a handgun anywhere in a private conveyance when such firearm is being carried for a lawful use. Nothing herein contained shall be construed to authorize the carrying of a concealed firearm or other weapon on the person. This subsection shall be liberally construed in favor of the lawful use, ownership, and possession of firearms and other weapons, including lawful self-defense as provided in s. 776.012.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:53:29 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 those pics were posed

+1

You guys might want to read the thread before adding your +1.  He stated 3 times that those pics were from the gang-banger's web site, not the ones that he and his dad filmed.

I read it, I was just to lazy to post the bs flag for myself.

I call on the WHOLE story.

I hope I'm proved wrong, and AKJonny is not a troll.

Too many problems with this to even list.....come on guys.

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:01:49 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 those pics were posed

The pics are from the guy's myspace account. He put them up himself, to look like a badass. Looks like a pussy with rich parents to me.

Okay, that makes sense.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:16:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Call in a bunch of Serbians......they'll deal with them.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:17:54 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The eyes. Eyes are the window to the soul. I have looked in the eyes or more than a few real killers. These guys don't have it.

What do you mean by this? Not flaming, I'm honestly curious how a "killer's" eyes are different.

It varies. Some are just different, while others are downright scary. I knew all of them before they ever killed anyone, and every one of them had different eyes when we came back.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:19:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Great, the Guidos are migrating.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 9:26:19 AM EDT
[#13]
These guys are not muslims - notice the cross?

I know people like this.
Myspace has a lot of fucks like this.
White trash bangers, ghetto black bangers, etc all posing with guns and drugs.
Sometimes one would like to teach these punks with their shit weapons a thing or two, eh?
A nice ambush?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
i23.photobucket.com/albums/b375/JAndersondigital/punk.jpg

ROFL

I saw that, looks like he's at disney world or something, pretty hardcore if you ask me
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:32:02 AM EDT
[#16]
He is such a bad ass I mean wow first the bling bling now Disney I'm so scared.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I guess the cops there don't exactly do their job.
+1 to the chest full of .223 or if their wearing armor aim higher.

They aren't going to be wearing plates.  If you have .223, aim for COM.

-Dan.

Armor isn't going to do shit to a  5.56 anyway.  Will probably make more of a mess.

might bring the velocity down far enough that you'd get no fragmentation.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 12:06:47 PM EDT
[#18]

hardcore thugs right there.

you can tell who the wannabes are because they look pretty.
here in AZ you can open carry at 18, it was great until I got my CCW when I hit 21. Kids like that get beat up around here
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:24:43 PM EDT
[#19]
It's not so much that I'm worried about them on my property- I own an AK now. I'm especially not worried about my 7,62 penetrating their "body armor". I usually carry my AK in the trunk of my car. However, I can't take my AK with me to the mall..or...much of anywhere for that matter.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 11:49:35 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

+ 1 billion.

We bombed the wrong damn people in Bosnia, after seeing this crap I'd be tempted to make a few mass graves myself...
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+ 1 billion.

We bombed the wrong damn people in Bosnia, after seeing this crap I'd be tempted to make a few mass graves myself...

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:18:53 AM EDT
[#22]
They have Myspace accounts. How bad can they be???

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:54:15 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that checking out albanian guys on myspace is uber-ghey
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:00:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Put them city boys down here in West Virginia and we'll see how long their parting go’s on
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 1:07:00 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Unfortunately this was a couple months before I turned 18..so I had not yet owned a firearm. If I did, I probably would have dispatched them.

This place has taken a nose dive for the worst. It seems thats all that post here anymore is 10 year old children that think life is a chuck norris texas ranger paintball game.

This place is getting pathetic.

They should rename this place www.AR15-Airsoft-PaintballWorld-WeRuleAndWillKillYouIfYouFuckWithUs.com
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:13:17 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
 those pics were posed

+1

You guys might want to read the thread before adding your +1.  He stated 3 times that those pics were from the gang-banger's web site, not the ones that he and his dad filmed.

I read it, I was just to lazy to post the bs flag for myself.

I call on the WHOLE story.

I hope I'm proved wrong, and AKJonny is not a troll.

Too many problems with this to even list.....come on guys.

of course it's BS

hordes of albanians brandishing weapons?
disrespecting my property?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top