BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 5:19:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
With the very high percentage of Arfcommers here that walk around every day looking for something to pissed off about, ranting about every little thing, perceiving seemingly everything as a personal slight or affront - a LOT of you have a lot of nerve to point fingers.

heehee
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 5:23:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Head snakes

GR
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 5:45:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I wish I had an answer for this...I actually had a discussion about it with another woman this week and neither one of us could say why...women are more prone to depression than men too...some days I am up...others not...I just try to get through those dark spells as best I can.

You need Jesus Christ of Nazareth in your life.  He'll send a helper to fix that depression right on up, and for good.

Link Posted: 10/20/2011 6:27:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I wish I had an answer for this...I actually had a discussion about it with another woman this week and neither one of us could say why...women are more prone to depression than men too...some days I am up...others not...I just try to get through those dark spells as best I can.

You need Jesus Christ of Nazareth in your life.  He'll send a helper to fix that depression right on up, and for good.

I'm beginning to think you're right.  

Link Posted: 10/20/2011 6:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Some people are incapable of understanding the process required to make good decisions, and how that process would lead to making their life better and happier. Some people go from one bad decision to the next, and then they cannot understand why their life is always in chaos. They typically blame everyone else. And the sad part is if they are an adult and haven't figured this out by then, then they will likely never figure it out. If you come in contact with an adult that acts this way, you would be wise to distance yourself from them. These types of people tend to leave a path of destruction in their wake wherever they go as it relates to their relationships. Don't let them drag you down with them.
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 7:54:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Because they want their life to be a reality show.

ETA:  And not ALL women of course... (I see Jane's here )

Amazing how complicated we've made our lives from not just following the standard set of marriage vows...

So hard to just get two people to live with and for each other, to take care of each other, to be honest with each other.    It's so simple most people just can't bring themselves to believe it.

It should be THIS simple:

How I wish, how I wish you were here....

We're just two lost soulsSwimming in a fish bowl

Year after year

Running over the same old ground

What have we found?

The same old fears..

Wish you were here

Put down the bong dude. That song is about his friend dieing, not irrational chicks.

Link Posted: 10/20/2011 9:21:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm beginning to think you're right.  

I fucking told you
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 9:26:49 AM EDT
[#8]
People act like children when others give them what they want when they do.

When it stops being a winning ploy, they quit.
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 9:29:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
WTF is the deal with women, going out of their way, to make themselves unhappy? I have had several female friends and girlfriends who seem to literally search for reasons to be miserable. Saving old texts, emails, letters, photographically recalling arguments from months and years ago (that they typically instigated), and for no constructive purpose, just to be fucking sad. It blows my mind, can someone please enlighten me on the psychology behind this? Because I am at a complete and utter loss.

ETA: Not to mention getting upset over every little thing, didn't say goodbye the right way, didn't call back fast enough, didn't comfort them when they refuse to tell you why they're upset in the first place, these are all things I've had women start tearing up over... WTF?

To put it into a nut shell?!
They are "fuckin scared to death of dying" and  getting old/ugly/not wanted
Its got into their subconscious...they probably arent even aware of it at this point...some are....

If your happy the days pass very quickly......
If your miserable, the days drag on.

That's it a nut shell...we could talk for hours on the subject!

EDIT I cannot spell worth a fuck! Duly noted!
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Women also live in the moment...because (inset reason here) so everything to them is amplified!
Men live in the future (because we are the hunter, gatherers, worried about next months bills, etc, etc)
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 9:49:40 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow that seals it, you really are a troll and not a very amusing one.
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 10:06:44 AM EDT
[#12]
my ex had too much time on her hands. whatever "issue" popped into her mind, no matter how trivial was dwelled on until it was a major issue requiring much fretting.
Link Posted: 10/20/2011 10:23:59 AM EDT
[#13]
How come when women say "I am just not feeling any chemistry with you..."

You reply with "I agree, I am not feeling it either"

They reply "Really?"  Then become a bit agitated, as if they lost the upper hand.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top