Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/11/2008 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I've been using my 5-stitch for about three years now a love it. No cons that I can think of, except that I don't wear it with dress clothes since it would look out of place.

After three years the belt is still holding up well. I might buy a new one simply because the old one is looking a bit dingy, and the velcro isn't as sticky as it used to be.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2008 11:40:27 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looking to buy a Wilderness Instructor belt for pistol carry (IDPA, training classes, etc, at-home carry, more than CCW--CA resident).
This one

Can't decide between the 5-stitch and the CSM ("Combat Shooter's Model") with polyethylene re-enforcement built in.
Carrying a fullsize 1911 in Blade-Tech OWB on it, 2 mags on the opposite side from the pistol. If that matters.

Anybody have experience with either, or both? or a recommendation between one version or the other?

Ideally, this would also be an everyday, non-carry belt, not just a gunbelt.

Post away, please!

I would suggest the CSM, the re enforcement will prevent the belt from rolling with the weight of the holster, and ammo pouch.  I have the CSM I bought it for a pistol/carbine class.  The belt was wonderful had no issues with it.  I love it so much that is is my everyday belt for the past 2 years.
Link Posted: 7/11/2008 11:40:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I wear a 1.75" 5 stitch everyday. Great belt for the money.
Bit on the wide side, but the support is worth the trade off.

The velcro is starting to get fuzzy, which lessens its grip - but I think
they offer repair/refurbish sevices.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top