BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
From the SIG forum,  sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/969102591/r/904107891#904107891

"When I deploy, my full ruck and LBV (sixteen 30rd M4 mags, eight 17rd G17 mags, three days of food/water, extra ammo, first aid kit, chem suit, commo gear, nav gear, spares, grenades, knife, hygiene kit, etc) weighs nearly 80lbs. That's before I pick up my helmet, boots, pistols and rifle. Add 15lbs if I have to hump my bolt gun, too."

"I've been home since November rehabbing a torn ACL that I got when an IED hit our truck. It's the first real "injury" I've received in the private sector. Should be able to resume duties in another 6-8 weeks."

PS: To Mr. calvert, we know who you are, where you live and your place of employment, if you so much continue to defraud people, we will take any and all legal action against you.

If I would ever have seen him say that, or anybody say that, I'd have called BS right there aside from a torn ACL not being an injury that you'd sustain in nondirect impact, NO one, and I mean NO ONE is going to get it fixed, and rehab it within 6-8 weeks.  I blew out my entire knee when I was 18 and IT FUCKING SUCKED.  There were 4 other "knee guys" in my rehab slot,  I took 4 months to get to where I could work light duty again.  The other four were just ACL tears and it took them all 2-3 months to get back to light duty.  Mine kept me out of the military even though I tried like hell Sorry guys
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm an Agency operator.

My cover is just being a high school teacher
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:02:45 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If I would ever have seen him say that, or anybody say that, I'd have called BS right there aside from a torn ACL not being an injury that you'd sustain in nondirect impact, NO one, and I mean NO ONE is going to get it fixed, and rehab it within 6-8 weeks.  I blew out my entire knee when I was 18 and IT FUCKING SUCKED.  There were 4 other "knee guys" in my rehab slot,  I took 4 months to get to where I could work light duty again.  The other four were just ACL tears and it took them all 2-3 months to get back to light duty.  Mine kept me out of the military even though I tried like hell Sorry guys

Yep, but the SIG forum folks were blinded by his "charisma".....
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:  If I would ever have seen him say that, or anybody say that, I'd have called BS right there aside from a torn ACL not being an injury that you'd sustain in nondirect impact, NO one, and I mean NO ONE is going to get it fixed, and rehab it within 6-8 weeks.  I blew out my entire knee when I was 18 and IT FUCKING SUCKED.  There were 4 other "knee guys" in my rehab slot,  I took 4 months to get to where I could work light duty again.  The other four were just ACL tears and it took them all 2-3 months to get back to light duty.  Mine kept me out of the military even though I tried like hell Sorry guys

One of the guys I knew in basic had a knee problem from HS football, and he tried to make it through basic, but about 2 weeks shy of graduation his knee gave out and he was given an ELS for medical. He was a nice guy, I should have kept in touch with him.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:11:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
From the SIG forum,  sigforum.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/630601935/m/969102591/r/904107891#904107891

"When I deploy, my full ruck and LBV (sixteen 30rd M4 mags, eight 17rd G17 mags, three days of food/water, extra ammo, first aid kit, chem suit, commo gear, nav gear, spares, grenades, knife, hygiene kit, etc) weighs nearly 80lbs. That's before I pick up my helmet, boots, pistols and rifle. Add 15lbs if I have to hump my bolt gun, too."

Now I'm no expert, but I would have called BS on this "load out."  EIGHT pistol mags AND a bolt gun on top of SIXTEEN M4 mags?  My understanding is that, if a pistol is carried at all, you don't carry eight spare mags.  Maybe if you were a SEAL using a suppressed weapon for certain missions, but it seems awfully high for a last-ditch weapon.  And a bolt gun (and presumably extra ammo unless he is "sniping" with 5.56) as well?  If you were actually part of a special forces team wouldn't you just make one guy the sniper so he didn't break his back carrying two different weapons?  They only guy I know who carries that many guns and that much ammo is Leon from Resident Evil 4 - and he ain't real.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think people should have been calling BS long before this.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:33:05 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IS FULL OF SHIT??!!

AMAZING!!!

Call out the National Guard.

All the jerkoff internet fuckwads ARE DEVASTATED.

Gimme a break.  Who friggin cares?

Seriously, do you honestly feel "betrayed" by some guy that you don't know?  Because he fibbed about being an "operator".

HA HA

You poor illetrate bastard.  I dont know whats worse, the fact you cant read, or that you are really this stupid.

I know the motherfucker.  I knew him, or atleast I thought I did.  I never really bought into the whole commando or contractor shit.  I've shot with him numerous times, and had fun.  I've been to his house(that was a mistake).  As soon as I found out about the rouse, I was at his house snapping pictures.

What really pissed me off the most was that we were going to have a shoot in his name, sell shirts , and give the money to charities in his name.  Some were going to send money to his "widow" and family.

If you're going to call someone "illiterate", at least learn to spell.

DUMBASS

I forgot about the fake death part.  So I agree that ths case goes beyond the normal limits of internet bullshit.

In what way was going to the guy's house a mistake?  Please elaborate.

PS -

I'm going to have to dust off my weapons that I hid when i retired from the CIA and GO BACK to cambodia to rescue my former commander.  This time, IT'S PERSONAL.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:45:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:  If I would ever have seen him say that, or anybody say that, I'd have called BS right there aside from a torn ACL not being an injury that you'd sustain in nondirect impact, NO one, and I mean NO ONE is going to get it fixed, and rehab it within 6-8 weeks.  I blew out my entire knee when I was 18 and IT FUCKING SUCKED.  There were 4 other "knee guys" in my rehab slot,  I took 4 months to get to where I could work light duty again.  The other four were just ACL tears and it took them all 2-3 months to get back to light duty.  Mine kept me out of the military even though I tried like hell Sorry guys

One of the guys I knew in basic had a knee problem from HS football, and he tried to make it through basic, but about 2 weeks shy of graduation his knee gave out and he was given an ELS for medical. He was a nice guy, I should have kept in touch with him.

Yep, and mine is a total knee replacement, they wouldn't even let me try.  Well the navy would have, but that was to be some kinda tekno geek, and while I have nothing against tekno geeks, I'm not one.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 8:49:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
So, the guy allegedly has a C&R license. He agrees to transfer a firearm to another individual for another individual? He charges $25 for it? That sounds like he's conducting business on a collectors license, if he really has one. I bet ATF would love to talk to this guy.

On Parallax's board, he claimed to be a retired BATF Agent, so I'm sure he'd be fine...
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:08:33 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET IS FULL OF SHIT??!!

AMAZING!!!

Call out the National Guard.

All the jerkoff internet fuckwads ARE DEVASTATED.

Gimme a break.  Who friggin cares?

Seriously, do you honestly feel "betrayed" by some guy that you don't know?  Because he fibbed about being an "operator".

HA HA

You poor illetrate bastard.  I dont know whats worse, the fact you cant read, or that you are really this stupid.

I know the motherfucker.  I knew him, or atleast I thought I did.  I never really bought into the whole commando or contractor shit.  I've shot with him numerous times, and had fun.  I've been to his house(that was a mistake).  As soon as I found out about the rouse, I was at his house snapping pictures.

What really pissed me off the most was that we were going to have a shoot in his name, sell shirts , and give the money to charities in his name.  Some were going to send money to his "widow" and family.

If you're going to call someone "illiterate", at least learn to spell.

DUMBASS

I forgot about the fake death part.  So I agree that ths case goes beyond the normal limits of internet bullshit.

In what way was going to the guy's house a mistake?  Please elaborate.

PS -

I'm going to have to dust off my weapons that I hid when i retired from the CIA and GO BACK to cambodia to rescue my former commander.  This time, IT'S PERSONAL.

Thats right, when you have nothing else to say, fall back to the old grammar nazi bit to save face.

Going over to his house, knowing the POS, shooting with the POS was the mistake.

Not only did you forget about the faking death part, but you forgot  the attempt at fraud.  Trying to raise money for cancer treatment charities in his name, and trying to raise money for his widow.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#11]
I totally think we have similar BS artists here at ARFCOM.

Link Posted: 2/10/2006 9:56:36 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Ya think ?

You caught me.
  However, I can neither confirm nor deny that I was a Navy SEAL Space Shuttle Door Gunner for OPSEC reasons. But I have gone to gunshows.

What color was the boathouse at SEAL training ?. It was invisible !
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
From what I understand, it was shipped ffl to ffl using a c&r license and Mr. calvert was going to do a C&R to private party transfer to the actual recepient?

AND charge $25 for the transfer... a BIG no-no for a C&R holder.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

The ones that try get outted pretty quick here I think.  That's our advantage in numbers.  Plus, we have so many get togethers that it's pretty obvious who the wannabes are when they claim to be a big bad swat cop, former Army Seal, marine spec-for, navy ranger, airforce rescue boarding party and they are 569 pounds.

ETA ya caught me, ya caught the tater
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#15]
All I can say is HOLY SHIT!

<-----------NOT an operator. Never will be. Never worked for Blackwater, never will. Has not been to the sandbox. Eh, I'm LOW speed, High drag. I'm not an FFL dealer and I don't want to be. My wife is NOT an FBI agent (although she acts like he is). Don't hand me your Mosin, I'll keep it! ;)

"These arn't the droids you're looking for".....

Ok, I confess, I'm really a secret agent, here's my decoder ring... You got me... You can't make me talk, I am trained to resist such techniques... Woah, are those donuts?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 11:57:07 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The ones that try get outted pretty quick here I think.  That's our advantage in numbers.  Plus, we have so many get togethers that it's pretty obvious who the wannabes are when they claim to be a big bad swat cop, former Army Seal, marine spec-for, navy ranger, airforce rescue boarding party and they are 569 pounds.

Then again some "real"  operator types have been run off by people trying to call BS on them too
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 12:25:02 PM EDT
[#17]
tag
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:03:34 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then again some "real"  operator types have been run off by people trying to call BS on them too

Very true, but most of the real ones know to keep their mouths shut.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 3:22:55 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
...oh well wont be the last time i read a guy claiming to be Blackwater, DynCorp, SeAL, Delta, CCT, TACP, Ranger, sniper or spook....LMAO

Nobody who has ever worked for them ever brags about it! LOL  In fact one of the guys I flew back with turns to me on the plane and said: "You know, I am completely leaving this off my resume."  What a sparkling endorsement!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#20]
x
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:22:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:20:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Apparently he's on FALFiles claiming to have been a Treasury Agent for the last 8 years.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:30:57 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:37:40 AM EDT
[#24]
tag
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:42:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call myself FLAL1A to protect my privacy. My real name is FLAL1B. Also, Hawkeye's real name is Natty Bumppo.

I feel much better.

Damn. I've been outed!

Yup, and some of us will ALLWAYS REMEMBER
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:51:58 AM EDT
[#26]
I am surprised people in that forum fell for his B.S.  I'm only a dumb Marine and I could tell he was full of shit.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 8:57:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Well, looks like he's back here and on SF as Christon.

You gotta hand it to , they don't quit.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 9:17:21 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:04:08 AM EDT
[#29]
I can't imagine a solid reason for not banning him here as well, new and old accounts.  
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:35:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:40:56 AM EDT
[#31]
BBQPWNED!
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Wow.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 11:51:58 AM EDT
[#33]
I guess you had to be 'there'.......but we are here.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 12:07:37 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I call myself FLAL1A to protect my privacy. My real name is FLAL1B. Also, Hawkeye's real name is Natty Bumppo.

I feel much better.

Damn. I've been outed!

Yup, and some of us will ALLWAYS REMEMBER

Dont make me open some Bumppo smackdown.....

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#35]
After having several links sent to me about what went on at SigForum, I looked over the 30 some odd pages. It looks like a bunch of dogs chewing on a dead carcass, growling, biting, and chewing their way to being big dogs. Geez, how sad!
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
After having several links sent to me about what went on at SigForum, I looked over the 30 some odd pages. It looks like a bunch of dogs chewing on a dead carcass, growling, biting, and chewing their way to being big dogs. Geez, how sad!

True, so very true.

Kind of sad to watch a place go to the shitter like that. At one time that was a good board.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 10:16:01 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

True, so very true.

Kind of sad to watch a place go to the shitter like that. At one time that was a good board.

How right you are.
I was banned last week for no reason, none, nada and they refuse to say why.
Bunch of cowards.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 5:08:54 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

1shott and I were both on Sigforum together from back in 2001. In fact, Sigforum was my first internet gun board, with ARFcom close behind.....

Yep, me too ARFcom was one of the first gun board I signed up back in '02 followed by SIG in '03, though I was visiting both sites around '01, I've never felt the need to register/post. Heck, I only have a handful of SIGforum posts....
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Yeah, SIGforum and ARFcom were the first two forums I joined.

And I had over 5000 posts over at SIGforum and certainly didn't read every thread that Calvert1 posted to, but he did send me some emails that referenced or questioned some places that I had been with enough specificity that I did not question him.

However, after being duped into being the one who announced his "pancreatic cancer" and "death" and reading some of his posts outside of the Combat Rifles and Shotgun about his exploits, motorcycles, theft of his Porsche 911, wife who worked for the FBI, etc... I saw just how full of shit he was and co-operated fully with the investigation to out him.

Yes, I was the bastard who announced he had died.  

The man needs help, and I hope he gets it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:48:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

You arent at fault, and should never feel that way.  You arent a bastard for getting duped by him.  
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:59:38 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You arent at fault, and should never feel that way.  You arent a bastard for getting duped by him.  

+1 could've happened to anyone.  
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top