Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/14/2004 6:19:27 AM EDT
[#1]
yes, we have diamond shamrocks

we also have gas stations still using gas pumps that have no card swipers at all

more than once i've come up to a card swiper that was either taped over as broken, would not read my card, or my favorite, the keypad with one broken fucking key on it that i inevitably needed to punch my code in...............
Link Posted: 7/14/2004 7:04:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I went to the DMV on my lunch hour only to find out that all the delightful DMV wenches decide to try and take their luches during the busiest time of day for that is when their "customers" have the most time to go. So instead of having the ....s take their breaks/lunches immeadiately before or after they shut down 3 of the 5 windows and dissapear behind some file cabinets. Meanwhile the line is 80ft long filled with whiny kids that parents drug along, 350lb women in tube tops and cut off jeans, and highschool drop outs that have a hand full of forms because they don't know how to ....ing read or comprehend what they say and dont disclose that they dont have any of the documentation or money to complete the transaction until they have been at the window for 15 minutes.....

Need I go on?

SorryOciffer
Link Posted: 7/14/2004 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
yes, we have diamond shamrocks

we also have gas stations still using gas pumps that have no card swipers at all

more than once i've come up to a card swiper that was either taped over as broken, would not read my card, or my favorite, the keypad with one broken fucking key on it that i inevitably needed to punch my code in...............

awe quit your bitchin...i mean..i could be worse...they could take away our drive through beer barns and liquor stores!
Link Posted: 7/14/2004 7:34:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/14/2004 8:41:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Excellent work!

Ah, I feel your pain...that's everyday life for me, no matter WHAT the endeavor.  Many a day I've said to myself..."and they wonder why people go on rampages".  The bottom line is that 99% of the people out there are self absorbed, clueless asshats.  I don't really even think they know what they're doing half the time, they're that clueless as to the existence of anyone else.  

Now, being human, from time to time I do stupid shit too...but when I/you notice it, I will apologize, stop doing it, and call myself an idiot...I'm part of the other 1% of the folks out there.  It gets mighty frustrating knowing you're in that small of a minority lol.  

My personal favorites are the numbskulls who congregate in doorways, entranceways, etc, to shoot the shit...then they get all flustered when you ask them to move.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2004 8:49:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top