Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/11/2013 2:42:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Another vote for the Malkoff Devices drop-in. Extremely well made (in USA), and super nice people to deal with.

Link Posted: 5/11/2013 2:45:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2013 2:47:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I have an old 3D that I built a "WOW" light out of.  4 Lithium Ion rechargables and some parts from Home Depot, one of which is a 100 watt halogen bulb.  And a metal reflector.

Short runtime, but WOW!

High beams form my 06 f-150

Super duper Maglite.

Link Posted: 5/11/2013 3:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a dead PS3. I've been thinking about having a little fun with the laser diode.
Link Posted: 5/11/2013 9:41:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I've got two 6D ML and added the TerraLux MiniStar 5 single LED modules to them for about $30 for the pair.

Not a whole lot brighter, but runtimes are much longer and the tint is slanted more towards the cool side, as opposed to the warmer side of things, when the Krypton bulbs are used.

Plus, they're more durable than the bulbs and will last longer.

Chris
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top