User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That is one of the most Pollyanna views of the world I have ever seen posted here. Damn.

Equating rape with geopolitics.
View Quote

And the worst part? He thinks he has made a valid point..SMFH.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And the worst part? He thinks he has made a valid point..SMFH.
View Quote

Ideally, nations act in their peoples best interests. Folks in Africa have butchered each other by the millions. It's heartbreaking, but, not really in our best interests to always get involved. Turning your head while a woman is raped in your presence is a lot different.

I still do think providing Ukraine with weapons to fight Russia is in our best interests.

Dagoth-Ur I respectfully disagree with you in this case. I don't think because we disagree you are some sort of Russian bot, spy, or whatever. I just think in this case you are wrong.

Russia is an enemy of the US, as is China, Iran, and a few others. Opposing naked aggression is in our best interests IMO.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:29:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe you shouldn't be in a war if you can't afford it.?  HOw you going to rebuild all your stuff?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Maybe you shouldn't be in a war if you can't afford it.?  HOw you going to rebuild all your stuff?
View Quote

Not sure what point you are making? Are you saying Ukraine should surrender if they can't afford to fund their defensive war against Russia?

Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:13:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, Ukraine has the option and luxury of choosing whether to be in the war or not

Quoted:

Hard to fight a war when you can’t field an army of competent soldiers.

Russia is drafting around 20k men a month and they will all receive the highest quality training with no complaints.

Facts show otherwise

Maybe some of them will eventually learn hitting FPV drones with shovels isn’t a working idea

Quoted:
If the monied Yankee elite want WW3 fought they can fight themselves for their banker puppet masters.

Elites like Donald Trump?

Quoted:

I hope we get a good conversion rate when it's in Rubles

Any ideas when that will happen?

I keep hearing from the Pro-Russian legion that it was going to happen by the summer of 2022, 2023, Zelenskyy would be overthrown, etc.

Still nothing
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:17:05 AM EDT
[#6]
America is preparing to once again cut and Run, sellout, and hide in a closet. We have been down this road before and it led to WWII
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:20:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

lol, don’t start a fight you can’t win fucko!
View Quote

Let your ignorance shine. Putin started the war. Ukraine was minding its own business. Putin saw the West as gutless. Thanks for proving him right.
Page / 10
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top