Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:48:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Eat shit. American money should only go to illegals.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:55:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

How about we stay on topic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok, now do Israel and Hamas.

How about we stay on topic.

The Funding Gap mentioned in the OP subject line?
That topic?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 8:59:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
"Putting the USSR back together" is a sound bite.  They are currently attempting to wrest Ukraine and it's resources back out of the umbrella of the US Deep State and the EU, and bring it back to it's previous status as a Russian vassal state.  

The US was primarily responsible for using it's intelligence and diplomatic apparatus along with a shit ton of taxpayer money and manipulation of internal politics to flip Ukraine from a Russian aligned country, to a Western/Deep State aligned country.  Russia is now attempting to reverse that.  I don't see why we would have done that, and I don't understand why such a strong objection to Russia essentially taking back it's mini-me state.  If someone did this to Canada or Mexico, we would very possibly do the same thing.
View Quote

Why do you believe the Ukrianian people should not be allowed to choose for themselves where to align?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#4]
Instead of pork bills, congress should create specific funding bills.

It will never happen.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:02:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No it’s a hate of Neoliberalism, NeoConism, Cultural Marxism, Egalitarianism, and the corrupt, dangerous, hostile elite who are ruining everything we and our ancestors worked so hard so long to build.

Why would I, a child of the West, hate the West?
View Quote

You hate the west, so you can't claim to be a child of the west. You hate the west, because you stand for imperialism, authoritarianism, and wars of aggression and conquest which are contrary to the American values you falsely claim to support.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:11:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Why did the Separatists want to leave again? What was the Ukrainian government doing to them warranted such an exodus again?
View Quote

You're asking why the FSB was pushing to break up Ukraine after Russia's puppet abdicated and fled Kyiv back to Russia? Seriously?

Apparently, arfcom has earned a better grade of Russian troll, with greater facility with the English language. BTW, 'egalitarianism' is 100% an original American value - that every person should have an equal opportunity to make something of themselves, that all should be treated equally under the law, no aristocracy who get special treatment.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:13:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Why do you believe the Ukrianian people should not be allowed to choose for themselves where to align?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"Putting the USSR back together" is a sound bite.  They are currently attempting to wrest Ukraine and it's resources back out of the umbrella of the US Deep State and the EU, and bring it back to it's previous status as a Russian vassal state.  

The US was primarily responsible for using it's intelligence and diplomatic apparatus along with a shit ton of taxpayer money and manipulation of internal politics to flip Ukraine from a Russian aligned country, to a Western/Deep State aligned country.  Russia is now attempting to reverse that.  I don't see why we would have done that, and I don't understand why such a strong objection to Russia essentially taking back it's mini-me state.  If someone did this to Canada or Mexico, we would very possibly do the same thing.

Why do you think the American people should fund the Ukrainian people?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:15:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don't. I think we should have been sending them shiploads of armaments to fight off the invaders. If that had been done timely and in real quantity, it would have made a difference in the war.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:21:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I don't. I think we should have been sending them shiploads of armaments to fight off the invaders. If that had been done timely and in real quantity, it would have made a difference in the war.
View Quote
Why do we care about Ukraine when we didn't gaf about Chechnya or any of the other former eastern bloc nations Russia invaded?

Imho it's because of the kickback machine that is Ukraine + biolabs we had there.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:27:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Time for the Euroweenies to put their money where the their mouth is.
They started this shit by talking about bringing Ukraine into NATO now
it's time to put up!
View Quote

They have a real threat to worry about, the open invasion of the 3rd world swamping the first
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:29:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The time to do that was to sell them before the war as a deterrent. The calculus has changed since then.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:31:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck Ukraine and Zelensky.
Fuck Russia and Putin.

I'm over it, and I'm tired of seeing our tax dollars sent to prop up other countries.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Didn't half that country vote to be a part of Russia??  No more cash.
View Quote

No they didnt.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:48:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Fuck Russia and Putin.

I'm over it, and I'm tired of seeing our tax dollars sent to prop up other countries.
View Quote

Pretty much my stance as well. We know good and well this money the US has given them is being fleeced by the ruling class.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:53:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
lol. Get annexed. Don’t give a fuck
View Quote

* Monica gif *.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:08:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Removed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My assessment is that you sound like one of Putin’s useful idiots, so having any sort of exchange of opinions with a stooge like you would be a waste of my time.

Removed.

I am?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:22:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Why do we care about Ukraine when we didn't gaf about Chechnya or any of the other former eastern bloc nations Russia invaded?

Imho it's because of the kickback machine that is Ukraine + biolabs we had there.

View Quote

Or maybe it's due to geography, size and resources of population, and what Russia gets out of it if they do take it over.

Sucks for chechnya, but ukraine is way more important and way easier to supply.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:24:51 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

The problem with this theory of “We can do both” is, we never do both, ever…It’s ALWAYS America NEVER. Remember how we gave Israel 38 Billion for its defense in 2019(?) but we couldn’t even pass 5-10 billion for the Wall?

How about we focus all of time, energy, effort, attention to..Wait for it….improve our country, our defense, our future, our people, our children, our happiness, our security?

Militarily? Dude our Land based ICBMs are shit, and have been for years, we don’t have anyone who understands how they work because the men who designed and built the Minutemen II are all dead!

They claim the replacement will be online by 2027, which I very respectfully disagree with when we have a full blown war going on, the war on competency.

5 days in a row we have landing gear collapsing, tires falling off planes, helicopters crashing at the border, never mind engines catching on fire, all in large part due to the war on competency. Add in a university system which actively shuns the most able and competent as its main job is to screen out those who won’t comply with the system, but accepts the least able so long as they defend the system in true Bio-Lenninist fashion, promotes views and ideas antithetical to not just this country, its founding ideals, goals, etc, but antithetical to reality itself. Spewing such insane nonsense like “math is a manifestation of “White Supremacy” while Russia/Chinese high schools teach their students useful skills like math, science, rather then the sex life of the teacher or evil the country is, and while our kids are being taught pacifism, and how great it is to be a victim , Russian kids are taught how to fieldstrip and operate an AK.

Too many kids are taught to be sheep in our country while other nations are raising their children into warriors.

Dude things are getting worse every day, but if you want to deny it and double down on denying reality, have fun.

People like you cheered on Iraq and couldn’t admit you were wrong even now. That doesn’t change the fact they were wrong, so what if it costed us trillions in wasted treasure and countless lives, limbs, and time of the finest men and women our nation produced, as long as you feel good about yourself, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We?  Lol.

Securing the border is most definitely a priority Comrade, but the border can be secured and Russian expansionism contained concurrently.  It’s not an “either/or” choice, despite Russian talking points to the contrary.  

Militarily, we are still the most powerful nation on Earth, which the Russians have once again had to come to terms with since invading yet another sovereign nation.  We can leverage technology in ways your countrymen can only dream of.  We can still project power around the globe, even if our capabilities aren’t at their peak due to diminished budgets.  I was reminded of that yesterday in fact, when gazing upon rows and rows of operational fith generation F-35s that are both affordable to western nations and far more advanced than anything Russia or China can hope to produce at the moment.

Oh, and our shit is constantly tested, maintained, and actually works.  We don’t have to be best.  We just have to be better than our adversaries.

Things aren’t all unicorns and rainbows in a divided America right now and quite frankly, I’m disgusted with the trajectory of our country as are others here, but we’re also not so desperate as to send convicts from the prisons as cannon fodder to war because we lack a professional army to fight with.  Biden is a bumbling moron but unlike Putin, we can get rid of his ass at election time and he isn’t President For Life unlike your pal Vlad.  

Despite all your predictable talking points, life in America doesn’t suck as much as people like you would have us believe.  You like to exploit divisions and uncertainty, but we’ll recover much faster than you will after Vlad gets done stepping on you like a doormat to maintain his personal wealth and power.  For us? The pendulum swings back.  For you?  Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.

The problem with this theory of “We can do both” is, we never do both, ever…It’s ALWAYS America NEVER. Remember how we gave Israel 38 Billion for its defense in 2019(?) but we couldn’t even pass 5-10 billion for the Wall?

How about we focus all of time, energy, effort, attention to..Wait for it….improve our country, our defense, our future, our people, our children, our happiness, our security?

Militarily? Dude our Land based ICBMs are shit, and have been for years, we don’t have anyone who understands how they work because the men who designed and built the Minutemen II are all dead!

They claim the replacement will be online by 2027, which I very respectfully disagree with when we have a full blown war going on, the war on competency.

5 days in a row we have landing gear collapsing, tires falling off planes, helicopters crashing at the border, never mind engines catching on fire, all in large part due to the war on competency. Add in a university system which actively shuns the most able and competent as its main job is to screen out those who won’t comply with the system, but accepts the least able so long as they defend the system in true Bio-Lenninist fashion, promotes views and ideas antithetical to not just this country, its founding ideals, goals, etc, but antithetical to reality itself. Spewing such insane nonsense like “math is a manifestation of “White Supremacy” while Russia/Chinese high schools teach their students useful skills like math, science, rather then the sex life of the teacher or evil the country is, and while our kids are being taught pacifism, and how great it is to be a victim , Russian kids are taught how to fieldstrip and operate an AK.

Too many kids are taught to be sheep in our country while other nations are raising their children into warriors.

Dude things are getting worse every day, but if you want to deny it and double down on denying reality, have fun.

People like you cheered on Iraq and couldn’t admit you were wrong even now. That doesn’t change the fact they were wrong, so what if it costed us trillions in wasted treasure and countless lives, limbs, and time of the finest men and women our nation produced, as long as you feel good about yourself, right?

Ahhh, more Kremlin talking points…

Lame
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:25:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Trump isn’t either but he’s out begging for money.

No new aid has been approved in 3 months.

Has the economy gone back to pre Biden levels?

View Quote

Zelenski is a bum.

Trump is an idiot.

Biden is a bigger idiot.

I am even a bigger idiot for handing over part of my money to fund them all.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

the biolabs were Russian, and they were in the process of being carefully decommissioned after the fall of the soviet union.  the scientists who were once employed in those facilities left because their salaries evaporated.  meanwhile,  the upper management of the KGB were scheming.  they bought up all of the former state enterprises for pennies on the dollar or nothing at all.  the only task they had left was how to keep the people enslaved.  voila,  install one of them as the head of the newly minted orthodox church. kirill is the richest priest on the planet,  with limos, yachts, and property plus unknown cash accounts.  to a degree,  some of the population are aware of the gross theft but the cruel hand of the state will send them to prison if they speak out.  russia is essentially back to square one where they were back in the cold war.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:29:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Zelenskyy should establish the Ukraine Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, file for 501(c)(3) status, and sell yard signs to virtue signaling Americans.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:29:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Good thing Clinton convinced them to give up their nucs and promised protection from Russia.  Typical democrat foreign policy fuck up.
https://nypost.com/2023/04/05/bill-clinton-regrets-having-ukraine-give-up-nuclear-weapons/
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:31:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Four of the eight wealthiest nations on the planet are in Europe, including #3, so there is plenty of cash right at home to deal with Russia’s clunker military.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:34:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

the biolabs were Russian, and they were in the process of being carefully decommissioned after the fall of the soviet union.  the scientists who were once employed in those facilities left because their salaries evaporated.  meanwhile,  the upper management of the KGB were scheming.  they bought up all of the former state enterprises for pennies on the dollar or nothing at all.  the only task they had left was how to keep the people enslaved.  voila,  install one of them as the head of the newly minted orthodox church. kirill is the richest priest on the planet,  with limos, yachts, and property plus unknown cash accounts.  to a degree,  some of the population are aware of the gross theft but the cruel hand of the state will send them to prison if they speak out.  russia is essentially back to square one where they were back in the cold war.
View Quote
Really now.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c5005055/user-clip-biolabs-confirmed-ukraine

Also kickbacks here:  https://apnews.com/article/hunter-biden-burisma-ukraine-congress-grassley-d373e943f3b9e860843626b4355e5321
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 10:40:52 AM EDT
[#25]
NATO Troops “Already” In Ukraine | Russian Navy Chief Sacked | Kyiv Slams Pope’s “White Flag” Call
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:17:38 AM EDT
[#26]
The only good Russia is a radioactive hole in the earth. Ditto for the ones supporting it.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Holy shit... well.. gullible is your middle name after all.. all because a Democrat is the one supplying Ukraine..
View Quote

Why are you commie shillin' again?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:22:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The only good Russia is a radioactive hole in the earth. Ditto for the ones supporting it.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:31:45 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Four of the eight wealthiest nations on the planet are in Europe, including #3, so there is plenty of cash right at home to deal with Russia’s clunker military.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/240604/D289C52B-3DC9-40AC-93F6-434FD65A1261_jpe-3156172.JPG
View Quote

Great!   All the more reason not to cow-tow to Putin, surrendering to his every whim.     America can honor our promises, at a very affordable cost.   37,000,000 vs. less than $2,000,000!   And I’m not even including the smaller countries who have all been very generous.  

We would be abject idiots and irredeemable cowards to give up now.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:32:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Fuck Russia and Putin.

View Quote

X10
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:41:26 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I know what your trying to do and I won’t play into your games.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@Dagoth-Ur

I didn't see your take on Israel and Hamas from the previous page.

I know what your trying to do and I won’t play into your games.

@Dagoth-Ur
Do you? You have been making quite the assumptions in this thread.

Want me to assume how you would answer that question?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 11:43:51 AM EDT
[#33]
The UK is the 6th wealthiest nation on the planet and hasn’t approved any new lethal military aid to Ukraine since 23 JUL 2023. Also, the UK’s military spending, as a % of GDP, went down from 2.22% in 2022 to 2.07% in 2023.

If only the Eurotrash were as concerned with Russia’s clunker military as GD’s UkeBros.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:02:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Zelenski is a bum.

Trump is an idiot.

Biden is a bigger idiot.

I am even a bigger idiot for handing over part of my money to fund them all.
View Quote

Lies.

The economy is back to pre Biden levels and there is deficit spending.

Not approving any aid to Ukraine has fixed that.

Great job guys, we solved it all.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:05:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Zelensky was a fool to listen to leaders in a country that's 34 trillion in debt.  I think that sums it up.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
The UK is the 6th wealthiest nation on the planet and hasn’t approved any new lethal military aid to Ukraine since 23 JUL 2023. Also, the UK’s military spending, as a % of GDP, went down from 2.22% in 2022 to 2.07% in 2023.

If only the Eurotrash were as concerned with Russia’s clunker military as GD’s UkeBros.
View Quote

Incorrect.

https://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-9914/CBP-9914.pdf

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Incorrect.

https://researchbriefings.files.parliament.uk/documents/CBP-9914/CBP-9914.pdf

Those are deliveries of what was approved 23 JUL 2023. Here’s the 20 FEB 2024 update.

House of Commons

I realize being the CINCUAFIGD is time consuming, but if you would have read down far enough in your own link, you would have seen the summation. Pay close attention to the word “new” in the titles.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

How is that any different from giving them cash? Do you think arms are free?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:23:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Just here to remind everyone that Zelensky was an actor and comedian who played the president of Ukraine, not that long ago.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:31:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

You hate the west, so you can't claim to be a child of the west. You hate the west, because you stand for imperialism, authoritarianism, and wars of aggression and conquest which are contrary to the American values you falsely claim to support.
View Quote

What?  Have you not seen US foreign policy of the last 30 years?
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:33:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Lies.

The economy is back to pre Biden levels and there is deficit spending.

Not approving any aid to Ukraine has fixed that.

Great job guys, we solved it all.
View Quote

This can only end ina few ways. The best way, the way I would like to see it happen, which is everyone goes all in and destroys Russia by killing every man woman and child like in the Old Testament. We divide it up and spilt the spoils of war and pay off all debt. We all know that’s not going to happen so that leave us with the other three.

Zelenskyy can fold up shop and surrender to Russia.

We can allow the government to funnel money in to Ukraine to be laundered back to the president, his family, the senate and congress and all their friends until it just to costly and America fold up shop with another loss.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:33:41 PM EDT
[#42]
I don't like Russia or putin

But 1 aid package was the size of my states annual budget...1 package

There never would be an end in sight

This country started fading monetarily when we decided we were going to get into prolonged conflicts and kill thousands of our young men
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Just here to remind everyone that Zelensky was an actor and comedian who played the president of Ukraine, not that long ago.
View Quote

Yup, and he's Jewish too.  Perfect to throw everyone off because Ukrainians are literally Nazis.  I know this because of that one guys tattoos.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:36:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They chose to align themselves with crooked democRat politicians.  It's over.  Move on and live with your erroneous decisions.

"Zelenskyy, you can't spend your whole life worrying about your mistakes! You fucked up... you trusted us! Hey, make the best of it!"
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

lol, don't start a fight you can't win fucko!
View Quote

This post fails at basic facts. Real retarded.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

If Russians didn't want to get shelled, then they shouldn't have invaded. They didn't even try to hide it, but 10 years later, American mouthbreathers are still saying it was home grown separatists. In other news, if you don't want to get accused of guzzling unfiltered Russian propaganda, don't walk around broadcasting it

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26532154.amp
View Quote

They are the same morons who believed Hitler's bullshit that his invasions were to defend "German speakers".

Birds of a feather, flock together
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:41:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Why is this topic so polarizing?  If one doesn't care and doesn't think we need to be involved, how does that make them a dumb or bad person?

Essentially nobody here is going to change what happens, no matter how many insults are insulated or outright hurled. Why the visceral hate for people who don't agree on this topic?   One side thinks the other should  be banned, when neither is actually changing the war and can't fund it themselves.  

View Quote

Great question.   It’s by far, the most destructive and polarizing issue to hit the Republican party, since WW-II.

Here’s my observations, based on reading nearly all the threads.  

First,
There are a handful of actual Russian trolls*.    They are easily able manipulate unsuspecting members, because there are a great many people on the Right, who are scared, disenfranchised, anti-government, and burnt out on war.  The grievances they have are 100% legitimate and rational.  The hatred they have for Biden and company, is righteous and true.
Thus, they are highly susceptible to skilled propaganda.  
Propaganda which has been wielded for decades.

Former KGB Agent, Yuri Bezmenov, Warns America About Socialist Subversion

On the other side, you have traditional Reagan Republicans who see America’s global responsibilities as essential to maintaining a measure of order and justice in the world.   In addition, maintaining the status-quo of the world is understood to be not only a moral issue, but also an economic necessity.  

There are other factions of course.  

- Arfcom has always had a big Libertarian population, who will be dedicated Isolationists by default.  

- In addition, we’ve always been home to the Prepper/Survivalist types, who are terrified at the prospect of Nuclear Armageddon.  

- There are two generations now, who never even considered the fact that Russia was still a threat.   It’s kinda silly in retrospect, because the prospect of accidental Nuclear annihilation was always there, but we all preferred to ignore it.     We see a version of this in almost every thread:  “You cold war boomers have gotta get over it, the USSR is gone, Russia is our Friend ”.

- There are some who have family ties to Russia, and many more who were taken in by Putin’s carefully crafted image as a strong leader, and defender of traditional Christian Morality.    (Which is an obvious and blatant lie of course), but the people co-opted by this fantasy can not let go of it.   Their hatred and fear of the NWO, WEF, etc, is just too great.  
For them to realize that their savior is actually an evil megalomaniac, as bad as Soros with Nukes, would remove all hope.    

To sum it up; every Conservative minded American is justifiably scared and angry.   The Kremlin message is very seductive.  It resonates with all of us:   “We are your friends!   The real enemy is Your Own Government!   Why risk everything, for the corrupt and degenerate Ukraine?   …Just give us what we want, and all will be right with the world again…”.    

Essentially, many of us are so desperate to hang onto any shred of hope, that we would happily jettison Ukraine and all of our Allies, in the forlorn hope, that it would magically fix 70 years of deficit spending.  

The mathematical fact that it wouldn’t help at all, is a concept which is literally too terrible to contemplate.  

Hope it helps. It’s a phenomenon which has been as interesting, as it is disturbing.
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Canada here to lend a hand..

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Huh. This thread must be like what GD would have been like in the 1930's when these posters' grandparents were carrying Germany's water.
View Quote

Yeah. Well "America First" was originally a pro-Nazi movement headed by Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh. It is history is rhyming.

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 12:49:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

Have you heard of Storm Shadow?    Look it up.   “List of Storm shadow successes in Ukraine”

Also, it’s very likely that Britain had a big hand in the Naval drone successes.  

They have also trained thousands of troops.  

Literally nobody has accused them of not doing enough.    Putin himself has cited them again and again.   Threatening to “flood their tiny island with a nuclear tidal wave…”.
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top