Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2023 7:19:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jmtgsx]
TX_Road_Warrior and Sandman67 failed to pick in Week 2, victims of Rule 5.   After only 2 weeks, the pool of undefeated teams is already down to 51 teams.  

Two pickers advance.  Post your Week 3 pick in this thread.  I will post the rules again for a refresher:

1) Pick one college FBS team per week.
2) The team you pick MUST BE UNDEFEATED AND PLAYING THIS WEEK.
3) Once you pick a team you MAY NOT PICK THEM AGAIN.
4) If your pick loses you're out. You only advance to the next week if your pick wins.
5) If you fail to pick in a given week, you're out.
6) Last player standing wins.
7) Picks must be posted in that week's thread.
8) If all the undefeated teams lose in a given week or no survivors can advance to the next week, the tie breaker is the player who posted earliest in that week's thread.
9) Each succeeding week, post your pick for that week, as well as those of your previous picks. This helps YOU not to repeat a pick.
10) If you decide to change a pick, don’t edit the original post, just make a new post. I use the last post you make for your pick. This will also affect tie breaker (Rule 8)
11) Be very clear with your pick. Follow the name format of ESPN Conference Standings
(i.e. OSU could be Ohio St., Oklahoma State, or Oregon State)
12) Schedule weeks are per ESPN.
13) Keeping up with your picks is part of the game. If someone picks a team that has a loss or is not playing that week, don't feel it is your civic duty to point out the error of their ways.
14) Pick must be in thread before kickoff of your game.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 9:04:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jmtgsx] [#1]
Week 1:  Ole Miss
Week 2:  Arkansas
Week 3: Oklahoma State
Link Posted: 9/16/2023 3:35:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Week 1: Vandy
Week 2: Missouri
Week 3: ole miss
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 5:42:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Well I say everyone gets a mulligan to keep it interesting

South Alabama dominates OSU??
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 12:00:33 PM EDT
[#4]
I know!!  It was a homer pick, as the cowpokes are my team, but that was REALLY ugly.  Congrats on your victory. You are the CHAMPION!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 2:41:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Freaking almost picked Arkansas too.. I’m being serious if you want a mulligan I’m all for keeping it going.  The game ending in week 3 sucks
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:21:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks, but fair is fair.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top