Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2023 8:45:58 PM EDT
Who's watching?

My take so far: I play a number of Cobra clubs, so watching Rickie Fowler take an early lead has been satisfying. I am not a Rory fan, but he is making a run. Will he finally end his major drought. And Mickelson, love him or hate him, but he is still competitive at age 53.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 8:59:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm 39 and wish I was half as good as Mickelson.
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 9:42:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
I'm 39 and wish I was half as good as Mickelson.
View Quote

Two bogies at the end for Phil. Bummer.

But Wyndham Clark, McIlroy, and Dustin Johnson all at -6. Going to be interesting.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:22:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I thought I was watching the Honda classic ….the course got away from the USGA but instead of being difficult its a bomb fest with the wide fairways.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 7:46:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Liberty_Tree] [#4]
What a round by Rickie (and Xander)! Glad to see Rickie playing better this year. One of my favorite guys on tour and I’m pulling for him.

Would love to see some of the LIV guys (Brooks, Dustin, Bryson, Phil, Cam) in the top 10.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 8:06:52 AM EDT
[#5]
OST.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 12:44:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 1:58:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#7]

Ouch.

The silver lining to holes like that is they make us crap golfers feel a little bit better knowing even the pros struggle at times.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 3:12:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Ouch.

The silver lining to holes like that is they make us crap golfers feel a little bit better knowing even the pros struggle at times.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Ouch.

Looks like he's shrugged it off, and is still in contention. Quad bogey to win would be one hell of a story.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 4:52:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Slug-O] [#9]
I just want my boy “Cam” to finish in the top 5. Full disclosure… I don’t play golf nor do I really give. a crap about golf just want my friend to do well.
Link Posted: 6/16/2023 10:31:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Slug-O:
I just want my boy “Cam” to finish in the top 5. Full disclosure… I don’t play golf nor do I really give. a crap about golf just want my friend to do well.
View Quote

He's holding steady. I've been a fan of his ever since watchtower 150th Open Championship. A final round for the ages.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 6:53:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Scheffler making a run from behind? And Rickie...dang, not looking good so far.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 8:31:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Keep it going Cam!!!
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#13]
What a huge break for Rory.  Ball embedded on the inside lip of the bunker so he was able to take a drop outside the bunker, right next to the green.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 9:04:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: skinny79] [#14]
Keep it going Cam!!!
View All Quotes
Keep it going Cam!!!

The clubhouse leader. I'm glad he's earning enough points to stay high in the OWGR. Love seeing him play, can't wait to see what he does in the Open Championship.

What a huge break for Rory.  Ball embedded on the inside lip of the bunker so he was able to take a drop outside the bunker, right next to the green.

Yeah, what the hell? That happened to me once and I counted my drop as a stroke.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By skinny79:

Yeah, what the hell? That happened to me once and I counted my drop as a stroke.
View All Quotes

Now you know for next time.  I'm going to get to my bunker balls quickly from now on and smash them into the wall.  "Wait guys, I know the regulation for this!"
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 9:23:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Now you know for next time.  I'm going to get to my bunker balls quickly from now on and smash them into the wall.  "Wait guys, I know the regulation for this!"
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 6/18/2023 9:59:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Great story for Clark.  A veritable nobody beat the best.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top