Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2024 10:16:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RO73]
Arfcom friends, It is that time of year again where I prepare to participate in the Distinguished Gentlemen’s ride. You all were instrumental in helping me reach my goal the past few years, and I humbly ask for your support once again. This is my 6th year riding, and my 3rd as the co-host. This ride happens every year, on the same day across 741 cities in 95 countries. I will be riding to raise funds for prostate cancer and men’s mental health. I would be honored to have your support. Thank you to all who have donated in the past, and to those who continue to support me in this ride.

P.S.  this ride is near and dear to my heart. My little brother has been battling demons since coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan and has lost a lot of himself. In addition to helping him personally, I’ve made it my mission to support any and all charities focused on men’s mental health.

Here are a few links to my ride and info about the charity.

RO73’s Fundraising Page

About the ride

Riding for men’s health
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 6:21:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:07:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Bump. Every donation no matter how small, helps. Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Weekly bump.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 1:39:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Weekend bump.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:31:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Bump.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:21:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Striker:
I still want your scoot.
View Quote

Thanks brother.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top