Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2024 10:52:06 AM EDT
https://41twin.bandcamp.com/track/paper-picture

Is KAZUAL IN THE HOUSE????  

comments are welcomed.

A bit of a "coincidental" story with this one that I figured I'd share.

I went to a friend's 50th wedding Anniversary. On a wall they put up a BUNCH of photos. You know 3x5's, 4x6's a few 5x7s and 8x10s. And I grew up kind of a photo enthusiast. I had a semester in college for Photography. Although I didn't stick with it. When I was a teenager, at one of my Aunt's house I would ask to look at their photo albums nearly anytime I was there. I did that many places if they had one. I was always sort of blown away at looking at the pics of people I knew when they were much younger when I didn't know them.

So on one of my birthday's, 17 or 18, this Aunt (Aunt Barb) sends me a photo album she started for me to keep adding to. It had some old pics of my Mom and such. After going to this 50th wedding anniversary and seeing all the pics, I got charged up about writing a song about Paper Pictures. Cuz you know, it's not as common anymore. And I love them.

So I write this song and I kid you not, two days later I get some paper pictures in the mail from my Aunt Barb. She had found some old ones of me at a wedding and thought I might like them. She had no clue about the song I wrote. And I don't even see her that much for her to know what's going on in my mind. But somehow I wrote a song about the pictures she sent me and two days later I get some more pictures from her............

So there we are.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 7:57:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been wondering about you.  Good to see you're continuing on with your music. I should've thought to check on bandcamp for new releases.  Don't be such a stranger.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 8:11:12 PM EDT
[#2]
When I was a kid I stood on my grandparents picnic table and did a concert (very common for me then) and they took a bunch if pictures. But I cant find a single one now… just take my word that it was epic!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top