Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 257
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Squatters beware in Florida

BREAKING NEWS: DeSantis Signs Into Law Hardline Property Rights Bill To Crack Down On Squatters

BREAKING NEWS: DeSantis Signs Into Law Hardline Property Rights Bill To Crack Down On Squatters

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Experts Warn Mass Migration Threatens US Food Security

Tuberculosis carried by illegal migrants has already infected Texas cattle, but a longtime veterinarian says flesh-eating parasites could be next.

Mass migration exposes the United States’ food supply to diseases and parasites that could ultimately affect national security, animal health experts told The Epoch Times.

With unfettered illegal immigration—some 9 million encounters since 2021—the normal guardrails for inspection are ignored, raising the likelihood of unwanted diseases being brought across the border.

Dr. Michael Vickers has been a veterinarian for about 50 years and served on the Texas Animal Health Commission (TAHC),

The threat to the food supply is already apparent from the past cases of tuberculosis (TB) transmitted from illegal immigrants to dairy cows in Texas, he said.

Concerns are growing that it’s only a matter of time before U.S. agriculture experiences a fresh disaster on a grand scale, Dr. Vickers said.

“These people are just destroying our country. And our food supply is going to be a real critical issue,” he told The Epoch Times.
https://archive.ph/21eOi
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Tommy Robinson 🇬🇧
@TRobinsonNewEra
Just like Europe, the United States is being invaded en masse from every direction.

This is California this morning.

https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/1773095045974880556

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny1jcQDPb1Y

Illegal Immigrants Promote Seizing American Homes

A Venezuelan illegal immigrant posted a viral video online, telling other illegal immigrants that they can legally “expropriate” the homes of Americans through our squatter rights laws. The issue of squatters rights has been growing in the United States, as several states allow people to live rent free in homes, while homeowners can do little about it despite shouldering the mortgage payment
View Quote

Joshua Philipp Discusses Illegal Influencer Telling Illegals To Invade Homes

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:10:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Beattie: What's Unfolding Right Now In Michigan Proves Great Replacement Theory Is Real

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Beattie: What's Unfolding Right Now In Michigan Proves Great Replacement Theory Is Real

View Quote

Warroom is a good watch .
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Steve Bannon is the closest I’ve found to ‘replacing’ Rush Limbaugh.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:46:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Video:

NEW VIDEO FROM OMG: “Trump Was Right, Biden doesn’t care about trade” states Trevar Kolodny, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (
@CISACyber
) Official in the Department of Homeland Security for chemical security.  

Kolodny, who declares “I don’t think I can vote for Donald Trump after January 6th,” worked in the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau for the U.S. Treasury Department prior to CISA and despite not being a Trump fan observes Trump “was deeply interested in trade,”

Kolodny also confirms CISA’s collusion with Big Tech: “And they, they’ve had conversation with Facebook, Google about these things that aren’t true. There’s been a whole lot.” – collusion which was detailed in a House Judiciary report released last year about CISA using infrastructure to combat so-called misinformation.  (This is the same CISA that actively worked to censor information related to our reporting on voter fraud during its election integrity project.)

Kolodny relates that Senator Rand Paul is trying to “gum up” “the broader cyber security agency” for CISA’s efforts to combat internet misinformation, but Kolodny adds, “I get where Rand Paul
@Randpaul
is coming from.”

View Quote

I know a Major that did IT / cyber security contract work for CISA when he worked at a well known lab for a few years.  His prognosis for the protection of our energy grid against cyber attack rendering it heavily damaged was only 50/50.

He equipped his house with a generator, solar panels, and a battery bank.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:49:22 PM EDT
[#9]
American citizens have become second class citizens

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 9:51:37 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm a scorched earth guy. Sure... come to take the shit that I've sacrificed-for and accumulated to care for my family, but it'll be for nothing. If it gets to the point that I've exhausted my last round of ammo (which is not gonna happen), then I'll toss a match in a puddle of lighter fluid and I'll make sure you get no guns and no ammo. One way or another, you ain't gettin' shit from my family.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:50:50 AM EDT
[#11]

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/160/325/012/original/337a353e098963c5.jpg
View All Quotes

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/160/325/012/original/337a353e098963c5.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Baltimore-is-going-to-take-a-revenue-hit/5-2715745/

Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:
Cars are between $2.00 and $11.00 to go over the Francis Scott Key Bridge.   Trucks as much as $36 toll.   Now that revenue goes to zero.

The bridge was opened on March 23, 1977, named for amateur poet Francis Scott Key (1779–1843), the author of the lyrics to the American national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner". The Key Bridge was a toll facility operated by the Maryland Transportation Authority (MDTA). The bridge was the outermost of three toll crossings of Baltimore's Harbor, two tunnels and one bridge.

The bridge carried an estimated 11.5 million vehicles annually.

That's probably a $50-75 million dollar hit on revenue.  Minus what they recapture on increased pay on other tolls.  

Seems that when a DEM gets into office the tolls are raised.   Only to be lowered when a Republican gets into office.

Originally Posted By Taft:
OP, its worse than that. The trickle down effect will be exponentially enormous.

I got this from a friends facebook post, cut-n-paste here:

Some sobering impacts to consider. The bridge took 5 years to complete. This isn’t going to be replaced anytime soon. It might take 3-6 months just to clear debris and get the Port open again.

This is one of the highest volume container ports in North America.

It is the largest, in volume, handler of import/export vehicles in the United States.
It’s the largest handler of agricultural equipment in the United States.
It’s the largest handler of imported sugar in North America.
It’s the second largest coal handler in the US. It’s a major cruise ship point of embarkation, with half a million passengers leaving last year alone.
It’s a major Coast Guard port and repair facility. Oil is refined and fuel exported from industrial areas on the northeast and southeast shores of the Outer Harbor.
Ores and processed pigments are imported and processed and the region is a major producer of paints.

All of the infrastructure around the city is oriented towards serving the Port in one way or another. The number of workers affected by this is astronomical.

100% of this capacity is trapped behind the bridge debris.

The Key Bridge was the Hazmat route around the city. Now everything has to go west around the city. It’s going to be 3 years, minimum before this bridge is replaced. It might have to be replaced bank-to-bank.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:03:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Red_Label:
I'm a scorched earth guy. Sure... come to take the shit that I've sacrificed-for and accumulated to care for my family, but it'll be for nothing. If it gets to the point that I've exhausted my last round of ammo (which is not gonna happen), then I'll toss a match in a puddle of lighter fluid and I'll make sure you get no guns and no ammo. One way or another, you ain't gettin' shit from my family.
View Quote

I’m getting a strong James Caan in Thief vibe from your post.

I think we may be entering a time where we will find out what our fellow man is capable of and also find out what we are capable of.  I also think it’s a good idea to explore the possibilities of what may happen in the future and how we may deal with it.  That way, we can execute it in a more cold, calculated way instead of being constrained with emotions that could cause us to react in a dangerously careless fashion.  

Thief is an excellent example of this.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:14:19 AM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Fantomas:

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Baltimore-is-going-to-take-a-revenue-hit/5-2715745/

Originally Posted By ZuoZongtang:
Cars are between $2.00 and $11.00 to go over the Francis Scott Key Bridge.   Trucks as much as $36 toll.   Now that revenue goes to zero.

The bridge was opened on March 23, 1977, named for amateur poet Francis Scott Key (1779–1843), the author of the lyrics to the American national anthem, "The Star-Spangled Banner". The Key Bridge was a toll facility operated by the Maryland Transportation Authority (MDTA). The bridge was the outermost of three toll crossings of Baltimore's Harbor, two tunnels and one bridge.

The bridge carried an estimated 11.5 million vehicles annually.

That's probably a $50-75 million dollar hit on revenue.  Minus what they recapture on increased pay on other tolls.  

Seems that when a DEM gets into office the tolls are raised.   Only to be lowered when a Republican gets into office.

Originally Posted By Taft:
OP, its worse than that. The trickle down effect will be exponentially enormous.

I got this from a friends facebook post, cut-n-paste here:

Some sobering impacts to consider. The bridge took 5 years to complete. This isn’t going to be replaced anytime soon. It might take 3-6 months just to clear debris and get the Port open again.

This is one of the highest volume container ports in North America.

It is the largest, in volume, handler of import/export vehicles in the United States.
It’s the largest handler of agricultural equipment in the United States.
It’s the largest handler of imported sugar in North America.
It’s the second largest coal handler in the US. It’s a major cruise ship point of embarkation, with half a million passengers leaving last year alone.
It’s a major Coast Guard port and repair facility. Oil is refined and fuel exported from industrial areas on the northeast and southeast shores of the Outer Harbor.
Ores and processed pigments are imported and processed and the region is a major producer of paints.

All of the infrastructure around the city is oriented towards serving the Port in one way or another. The number of workers affected by this is astronomical.

100% of this capacity is trapped behind the bridge debris.

The Key Bridge was the Hazmat route around the city. Now everything has to go west around the city. It’s going to be 3 years, minimum before this bridge is replaced. It might have to be replaced bank-to-bank.

Thanks for posting that!

Glad to see this information is a totally separate thread than the main Bridge thread, as that thread turned into an absolute shitshow.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:22:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Yeah, I know this topic is already covered in a GD thread but after paying ungodly sums in taxes, this is all of our future as this is just a small microcosm of the whole country as well as the Federal government.

People aught to be furious but they’re not…..yet.

Houston Mayor John Whitmire says city is 'broke' after decades of overspending that has stopped them from being able to pay firefighters

- Mayor John Whitmire proposing a 5% cut across the board, except for fire and police departments
- Tax hikes and increased fees for parking and city services are likely

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/texas/article-13245311/Houston-Mayor-John-Whitmire-says-city-broke-decades-overspending-stopped-able-pay-firefighters.html

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#15]
This ‘movie’ just keeps getting better and better…

Hazardous chemicals are LEAKING into Baltimore harbor from stricken vessel as NTSB confirms containers 'were breached' in the bridge disaster

- The head of the National Transportation Safety Board said her team determined that hazardous materials were leaking into Baltimore harbor
- NTSB Chair Jennifer Homendy said some of the 56 containers carrying hazardous materials 'were breached'
- A preliminary report about the crash, collapse, and subsequent environmental impact will be available in 2-4 weeks, she said

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13247105/Hazardous-chemical-Baltimore-bridge-leaking-crash.html

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:36:46 AM EDT
[#16]
This is just crazy talk, right?  Could be, but it is 2024 after all.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:38:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: highstepper] [#17]

A bridge…1.6 miles…and its “$2 to $11….trucks as much a $36…”  
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#18]
Complacent about Replacement

https://tldavis.substack.com/p/complacent-about-replacement?r=1ggdo

To be blunt, this is what it feels like to be conquered. The British have been through it a couple of times, their kingdoms falling to the Romans, the Vikings, making deals and accepting new cultures that obliterated the former. Societies that survive too long lose themselves in their comfort and become complacent about their replacement. It happened to the Aztecs, the Inca, the Mayans, the Apache, the Comanche and the Sioux, who did it to others before that.

Every single landmass has been invaded and conquered. The Marxists use that as a source of guilt, by calling it “stealing” which it never has been. If the United States had actually been a conqueror, as the Marxists suggest, it would have kept Mexico when it won the war in 1846, instead of just maintaining the landmass that it had before the war, but including the state of Texas after the Republic of Texas voted to join the United States.

If Americans were the evil land “stealers” they are made out to be, they would have invaded and conquered Canada after they beat the British in both the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812, leaving out that owned by the French. They would have kept Japan after WWII, much the same as Russia had claimed Alaska. Americans don’t want an empire and never have, not that the US Government hasn’t wanted to extend its influence globally and have made vassal states out of a number of nations along the way. The U.S. could have kept half of Europe and Eastern Europe, if they had thought it would not have put them at odds with Russia and started another war right after WWII, but they did have sole possession of the atom bomb and could have won that war, too. The American people were sick of war and yearned for peace and prosperity.

The difference between all of that and our current situation, is that the United States government is aiding and abetting our own conquest, encouraging it and paying for it with forced taxation and printed funds. I believe there is a legal means of refusing to pay taxes to the federal government, because they have refused to abide by their obligations to maintain borders, ensure the welfare of the people and been woefully negligent in acting in the fiduciary interest of the American people. If we had an actual legal system instead of a corrupt means of punishment, that is.

To get that right, like all of the others, it seems as if we are going to have to demand it at a point of leverage that the American people seem unwilling to employ as yet. This is the break point. We are either going to pay for our own conquest, or we’re going to throw off these criminal masters and engage in either wholesale secession, civil war or a counter-revolution to the bureaucratic dictatorship that has risen up and supplanted representation. Those are the simple choices. Nothing makes this more clear than the recent 1.2 trillion dollar spending bill recently passed, which was done in the face of popular opposition.

The decision to do one or the other, i.e., secession, civil war or counter-revolution will be much easier to make once the internal terrorist attacks start, the forfeiture of property to illegals that put too many aged mothers and fathers in their son’s and daughter’s homes and the rape of daughters and sons become commonplace. I urge the American people not to take it out on those committing the acts, other than in self-defense, but much more so on our own bureaucrats, governors, representatives, senators and presidents. The people who are coming here are doing so out of encouragement by our bureaucracies, congress and president. Not one thing has been done to stop it. Not one. All of the caterwauling about it can now be ignored since in the past year, the congress has allowed the FBI to continue its illegal surveillance on the American people, fought to embolden censorship of our speech, funded the caravans coming from South America and Mexico through the UN, paid to support LGBTQ programs and abortion, funded the lawsuits being waged against Texas to keep the border open.

They are in open hostility toward the American taxpayers, farmers, cattle ranchers, factory owners, automobile manufacturers and oil and gas producers. Not just rhetorical hostility, but regulatory and physical hostility. This is the world we live in; this is the process and methods of conquest to rid the world of the successful and control the low IQ with the brutality they desire to implement on our replacements.

The one thing that has prevented our annihilation thus far is the Second Amendment, but if we are going to sit by and allow them to use every weapon they have to strip that from us as they have every other right listed in the Bill of Rights, then we have no chance of survival and, to be honest, with that ultimate form of leverage in our back pockets, if we still allow our own conquest, we deserve it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:41:25 AM EDT
[#19]
I was informally following Yon for a while but after starting his podcast on the Shawn Ryan podcast... he's going to be getting more of my time.

He puts his money where his mouth is. Has the proverbial receipts.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:05:01 AM EDT
[#20]

That guy sounds like half of GD anymore (yes, that exact wording was indeed intended).

View All Quotes

Video:

NEW VIDEO FROM OMG: “Trump Was Right, Biden doesn’t care about trade” states Trevar Kolodny, Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (
@CISACyber

Kolodny, who declares “I don’t think I can vote for Donald Trump after January 6th,” worked in the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau for the U.S. Treasury Department prior to CISA and despite not being a Trump fan observes Trump “was deeply interested in trade,”

Kolodny also confirms CISA’s collusion with Big Tech: “And they, they’ve had conversation with Facebook, Google about these things that aren’t true. There’s been a whole lot.” – collusion which was detailed in a House Judiciary report released last year about CISA using infrastructure to combat so-called misinformation.  (This is the same CISA that actively worked to censor information related to our reporting on voter fraud during its election integrity project.)

Kolodny relates that Senator Rand Paul is trying to “gum up” “the broader cyber security agency” for CISA’s efforts to combat internet misinformation, but Kolodny adds, “I get where Rand Paul
@Randpaul
is coming from.”

That guy sounds like half of GD anymore (yes, that exact wording was indeed intended).

I gag every time.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#21]
The fight against Digital ID in Australia.

A reminder that there are warriors all over the world from all walks of life who are fighting against tyranny right now and have been for several years. You’ve already seen many of them with the recent farmers protests across Europe.

That burden is going to be weighing heavily on our shoulders soon enough as well.

Monica Smit - One of the first if not the first to be arrested in Australia for speaking out against the lockdowns & mask mandate and trying to organize protests against these mandates on Facebook.

Senator Malcolm Roberts - A member of the One Nation Party representing Queensland in Australia Parliament.

Update on Digital ID Bill and the week in Politics

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:41:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#22]

View Quote

Alex Jones will be doing a live 2 hour broadcast tonight at 7pm eastern to go over all the different discussions and talking points regarding the eclipse.  He's stated it's the most common question he's been getting, second only to the red heifer.

banned.video

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:58:45 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Headspacer:
Complacent about Replacement

https://tldavis.substack.com/p/complacent-about-replacement?r=1ggdo

To be blunt, this is what it feels like to be conquered. The British have been through it a couple of times, their kingdoms falling to the Romans, the Vikings, making deals and accepting new cultures that obliterated the former. Societies that survive too long lose themselves in their comfort and become complacent about their replacement. It happened to the Aztecs, the Inca, the Mayans, the Apache, the Comanche and the Sioux, who did it to others before that.

Every single landmass has been invaded and conquered. The Marxists use that as a source of guilt, by calling it “stealing” which it never has been. If the United States had actually been a conqueror, as the Marxists suggest, it would have kept Mexico when it won the war in 1846, instead of just maintaining the landmass that it had before the war, but including the state of Texas after the Republic of Texas voted to join the United States.

If Americans were the evil land “stealers” they are made out to be, they would have invaded and conquered Canada after they beat the British in both the Revolutionary War and the War of 1812, leaving out that owned by the French. They would have kept Japan after WWII, much the same as Russia had claimed Alaska. Americans don’t want an empire and never have, not that the US Government hasn’t wanted to extend its influence globally and have made vassal states out of a number of nations along the way. The U.S. could have kept half of Europe and Eastern Europe, if they had thought it would not have put them at odds with Russia and started another war right after WWII, but they did have sole possession of the atom bomb and could have won that war, too. The American people were sick of war and yearned for peace and prosperity.

The difference between all of that and our current situation, is that the United States government is aiding and abetting our own conquest, encouraging it and paying for it with forced taxation and printed funds. I believe there is a legal means of refusing to pay taxes to the federal government, because they have refused to abide by their obligations to maintain borders, ensure the welfare of the people and been woefully negligent in acting in the fiduciary interest of the American people. If we had an actual legal system instead of a corrupt means of punishment, that is.

To get that right, like all of the others, it seems as if we are going to have to demand it at a point of leverage that the American people seem unwilling to employ as yet. This is the break point. We are either going to pay for our own conquest, or we’re going to throw off these criminal masters and engage in either wholesale secession, civil war or a counter-revolution to the bureaucratic dictatorship that has risen up and supplanted representation. Those are the simple choices. Nothing makes this more clear than the recent 1.2 trillion dollar spending bill recently passed, which was done in the face of popular opposition.

The decision to do one or the other, i.e., secession, civil war or counter-revolution will be much easier to make once the internal terrorist attacks start, the forfeiture of property to illegals that put too many aged mothers and fathers in their son’s and daughter’s homes and the rape of daughters and sons become commonplace. I urge the American people not to take it out on those committing the acts, other than in self-defense, but much more so on our own bureaucrats, governors, representatives, senators and presidents. The people who are coming here are doing so out of encouragement by our bureaucracies, congress and president. Not one thing has been done to stop it. Not one. All of the caterwauling about it can now be ignored since in the past year, the congress has allowed the FBI to continue its illegal surveillance on the American people, fought to embolden censorship of our speech, funded the caravans coming from South America and Mexico through the UN, paid to support LGBTQ programs and abortion, funded the lawsuits being waged against Texas to keep the border open.

They are in open hostility toward the American taxpayers, farmers, cattle ranchers, factory owners, automobile manufacturers and oil and gas producers. Not just rhetorical hostility, but regulatory and physical hostility. This is the world we live in; this is the process and methods of conquest to rid the world of the successful and control the low IQ with the brutality they desire to implement on our replacements.

The one thing that has prevented our annihilation thus far is the Second Amendment, but if we are going to sit by and allow them to use every weapon they have to strip that from us as they have every other right listed in the Bill of Rights, then we have no chance of survival and, to be honest, with that ultimate form of leverage in our back pockets, if we still allow our own conquest, we deserve it.
View Quote

Excellent read!

What can happen to one nation in history can happen to another.  What can happen to one individual can happen to another.  No one is unique or immune from that happening to them.  As Red_Label did with contemplating what he would do in a particular situation, we all need to seriously contemplate the possibilities and our calculated reactions to those possibilities.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:19:03 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

I don't know if I buy into this or not.

That said, locally all the NYS warning signs along the highway are warning about traffic delays April 8th. I thought that was kind of weird almost 2 weeks in advance
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:24:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Video:

🚨🚨 Joe Biden Has Been Granting Forced Deportation Coverage & “All of these now parolees can sponsor up to four illegal immigrants per person.”

So if he grants this to all illegal migrants “That basically could add an additional 40 million people into the United States”

J.J. Carrell Former US Border Deputy Patrol Agent In Charge “Two weeks ago, President Biden did an executive order and gave deferred and forced deportation coverage to 6,000 Palestinian illegal aliens. Those 6,000 can now petition for all their family members living in the Gaza and in Palestine into America.”

“So Biden administration has taken the countries of Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela, and they shortened the term down to CHNVs, okay.

They are now saying that those individuals from those countries that have been paroled into America are now legal residents and can bring all their family members in just from those nations.

However, there's a cutout that says those illegal aliens from those CHNVs can can sponsor people or family members despite them being from those from other nations meaning if I'm from Venezuela But my family members from Iran I can bring that person in from Iran. I'm not subject to that.

What's even more malicious is USCIS has now designated temporary protective status, TPS, DACA recipients, and deferred and forced deportation, which is DED. Those people under those blankets, those are all temporary 18 months, you can stay in America. They've deemed them as legal residents as well.”

This is an INSANE listen

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:30:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By macman37:
I was informally following Yon for a while but after starting his podcast on the Shawn Ryan podcast... he's going to be getting more of my time.

He puts his money where his mouth is. Has the proverbial receipts.
View Quote

Yon isn’t the best orator but in most interviews, he’s dealt with covering a wide range of information in a allocated period of time that can’t adequately cover it all so he tries to squeeze as much as he can and it often comes across and random and disorganized information.  At least, that’s my interpretation of most of his interviews.  I was really hoping for one of Shawn Ryan’s 4 to 5 hour interviews with Yon as I think Yon’s better interviews are when he isn’t regulated to time constraints.  

Michael Yon is indeed a mastermind at reading history and connecting the dots of history, human nature and current events with what is expected to happen in the future as a result.  From the link in the original post of this thread, the only thing I feel that Yon has gotten wrong so far is the timing of some of his predictions.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Joshua Philipp Discusses Illegal Influencer Telling Illegals To Invade Homes

View Quote
It would be really funny to watch that skinny get shotgunned to the guts on live stream.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:41:19 PM EDT
[#28]

Alex Jones will be doing a live 2 hour broadcast tonight at 7pm eastern to go over all the different discussions and talking points regarding the eclipse.  He's stated it's the most common question he's been getting, second only to the red heifer.

banned.video

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJwzbRaXIAATX1J?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote
Worrying about the census not being accurate is prepping the field for "we need to do it again with estimation" so they can change the ratio of representatives back to the blue states.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:44:02 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Bringo:

I gag every time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bringo:

Video:

@CISACyber

@Randpaul
is coming from.”

I gag every time.

Just as Agent Provocateurs instigated the breach of the Capitol Building that allowed many true protesters to enter the building, participate and ultimately get blamed for the whole thing, I’m seeing Agent Provocateurs flooding certain threads in GD and even swaying some long time members into echoing the same talking points and/or even attack other members that have different viewpoints.

Mob rules.  It can absolutely be an effective, well orchestrated tactic.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:56:32 PM EDT
[#30]

banned.video

View All Quotes

banned.video

It’s been really interesting to see Alex Jones become more accepted by those who are considered more traditional mainstream conservative media such as Steve Bannon, Tucker Carlson, Lara Logan, and recently, Glenn Beck.

I imagine seeing Alex Jones being put on trial and fined heavily by the Left probably has something to do with it.  Getting a lot of his long time predictions and warnings right probably got their attention as well.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:03:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Here’s a recent video discussing the Red Heifer topic.  Like it or not, religious topics and concerns are going to become more mainstream topics of discussion and I’m sure they will be even more polarizing than some of the current topics that are already considered to be extremely polarizing.

Israel's RED COW: Engineering the APOCALYPSE

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

That said, locally all the NYS warning signs along the highway are warning about traffic delays April 8th. I thought that was kind of weird almost 2 weeks in advance
View All Quotes

I think the active coordination among federal, state & local governments is more of a concern than the actual National Guard deployments.  They are merely normalizing procedures so when they need governments at all levels to be consolidated and working together, it will just considered as normal.

In true normal times, this coordination should be considered a good thing but this is beyond normal times.  We’re now in the ‘new normal’ times.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:24:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By highstepper:

A bridge 1.6 miles and its "$2 to $11 .trucks as much a $36 "  
View All Quotes

A bridge 1.6 miles and its "$2 to $11 .trucks as much a $36 "  

Try the GW bridge. It was over $60 ten years ago when we drove over it in a box truck with a car in tow.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:28:14 PM EDT
[#34]
More of the hysteria…

North Texas county issues disaster declaration ahead of eclipse | Morning in America

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:36:21 PM EDT
[#35]
The attack on traditional families…

NYC is Forcing Families To Leave... Permanently

NYC is Forcing Families To Leave... Permanently

New York City may now be even less of a "great place" to settle down and raise a fam, for more reasons than one...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:03:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#36]
lol. Don’t mess with Grandma!

People are sick and tired of this crap.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:41:24 PM EDT
[#37]

Aside from the tragedy itself the collapse of the I-695 Key Bridge will have ripple effects into multiple industries including auto, farm, construction, food, shipping/supply chain.

Port of Baltimore:

* Ranks 1st in the US for volume of automobiles and light trucks (roll on/roll off), farm and construction machinery

* It is the largest US port for handling farm and construction machinery, and agricultural products.

* Agricultural products imported in 2023 included 3 million tonnes (1.2 sugar and salt as well as gypsum, fertilisers and forest products).

* Other top imports include paper/paperboard, plywood/veneer/particle board.

* In 2023, it handled a record 52.3 million tons of foreign cargo in 2023, worth 80.8 billion".

* Port of Baltimore is a huge source of commerce and jobs. 15,300 direct jobs and 140,000 jobs linked to port activities.

* It is 9th in the nation overall for foreign cargo handled and total foreign cargo value.

References below:

Port of Baltimore sets record handling $80 billion worth of foreign cargo in 2023

https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/port-of-baltimore-sets-record-handling-80-billion-worth-of-foreign-cargo-in-2023
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:47:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ender875] [#38]

* Agricultural products imported in 2023 included 3 million tonnes (1.2 sugar and salt as well as gypsum, fertilisers and forest products).
View Quote

There's that word again.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Ender875:

There's that word again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ender875:

There's that word again.

THE most important word in modern day farming & agriculture.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:12:22 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

I’m assuming you’ve never been across the chesapeake bay bridge tunnel near va beach. Those prices are nuts and I’m glad I don’t pay that anymore.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:15:15 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

I drove from NH to NY through VT yesterday, mostly along the path of the total eclipse, and saw quite a few of those signs. I think it's just anticipating the inevitable hoards of morons that will be slowing down in traffic, parking along the highway, and generally losing all situational awareness.

We get that shit every year with the leaf peepers. It's a thing.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#42]

banned.video

View Quote

@DarkStar

Direct link please?
I do not see the 2 hour one anywhere???
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:44:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By RV-1:

@DarkStar

Direct link please?
View Quote

@RV-1

He'll go live at 7pm eastern.  banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:51:32 PM EDT
[#44]

@RV-1

He'll go live at 7pm eastern.  banned.video/channel/the-alex-jones-show

View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:22:15 PM EDT
[#45]

Engineered Famine Accelerates Worldwide As Small Farms And Ranches Forced To Shut Down
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:33:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#46]

@DarkStar

Direct link please?
View All Quotes

banned.video

@DarkStar

Direct link please?

You should be able to also watch it through the Rumble live feed channel, too.

https://rumble.com/embed/v4iy7x5/?pub=4

https://rumble.com/v4ljg0b-infowars-network-feed-live-247.html

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#47]
?? FOOD SECURITY WARNING: US Farmers PANIC as Farmers Protests SPREAD Across Europe

FOOD SECURITY WARNING: US Farmers PANIC as Farmers Protests SPREAD Across Europe
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:17:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#48]
More craziness surrounding April 8th

APRIL 8TH: ECLIPSE | CERN | NASA LAUNCH | ALIGNMENT | CICADAS

Fixed
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Australians set to protest tap and go on ‘Draw Out Some Cash Day’

Australians set to protest tap and go on ‘Draw Out Some Cash Day’

A social media campaign is encouraging Australians to protest card payments by partaking in ‘Draw Out Some Cash Day’.

The protest is set to occur on April 2.

“People are being encouraged to go to an ATM or to a bank,” Sky News host Caleb Bond said.

“They’re encouraging people to take out at least $20 and go and spend it in a local business.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

DFW area TXDOT signs state as of today, no stopping on roads or shoulders during the eclipse..keep moving.
Page / 257
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top