Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 262
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Not kidding, in 1976, God told one of my shipmates to prepare for Armageddon on XX date, he went AWOL with his family.   Did time in the brig for that.    

Just FYI.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
Look at the Ukraine.
How would 2 years supplies have worked there?
It would just feeds the Russians.
Unless you are really really rural, I see your home being overrun reasonably quickly.
I'm not advocating doing nothing, just advocating, thinking it through. Prioritizing.
View Quote

This is arfcom GD, where we honestly believe that multiple attackers can't shoot at you at the same time.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 6:41:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By macpherson:
The US has enough farmland to feed the entire country and then some.

Water filters?  LOL yeah let's buy 2 years worth of water filters.  This guy made his living in war zones and his advice works there but not so good elsewhere.
View Quote

The US sure does.  Miles and miles of corn and soybeans, but how much is not fit for human consumption because it was marked for ethanol production?  

Also what happens with the fertilizer shortage for the 2023 crops?  With most fields relying on modern ag practices they require fertilizer products to increase the yields.  I've seen a few places quote as much as -40% of normal yield without fertilizer.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 6:44:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By muzzled:

Not as hard as you might think, it just takes some drive and determination. And, not nearly as much space as you might think.

Way out in the sticks with a few like minded folks. I pity da foo.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By muzzled:
Originally Posted By Bacon_Grease:

Indeed 2 years is an insane amount to try and stock up on.  We're talking 2 literal pallets of MREs (per individual).

For guys out there with real disposable income to drop 10-20k on supplies I guess this is an easy thing.

But anyone that well set up is going to become a target only just months into a famine.

Not as hard as you might think, it just takes some drive and determination. And, not nearly as much space as you might think.

Way out in the sticks with a few like minded folks. I pity da foo.

What does 2 years of supplies look like to you?

As I am giving 2 pallets of MRE's as an easy to quantify amount.

How many like minded folks are you thinking of and do they have their own supplies or does your stock include them?
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 6:49:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
Look at the Ukraine.
How would 2 years supplies have worked there?
It would just feeds the Russians.
Unless you are really really rural, I see your home being overrun reasonably quickly.
I'm not advocating doing nothing, just advocating, thinking it through. Prioritizing.
View Quote

I've been advocating people start caching a good bit of their supplies once they start to enter moderately well prepared status.  Having tens of thousands of dollars in supplies and gear in one basket is tempting the Fates to give you a house fire or some other disaster.  It doesnt have to be crazy, a bit of food, a water container, water filter, fire starters, and other basic gear along with a decent backpack, loaded mags, cash etc.  Figure a few hundred dollars in supplies.  A lot of the stuff I squirrelled away was gear I'd otherwise not use because I had primary and secondary gear that was better because I learned things over time.

Homes offer less and less protection every day, and having a plan to hit the road and still have access to supply might be a nice option to fall back on.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 6:52:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#6]
Originally Posted By viralinsurgency:

Hahaha!  Had me laughing out loud on the water!  Can you imagine how many 55 gallon drums you would need?  If you wanted to store it all?

That's why the war journalist/photographer was pushing water treatment.  Such a high percentage of people die from drinking or cooking with bad water, and end up shitting themselves to death.  Almost no one in the city thinks of the future need of chemically treating or filtering water, or that the taps will run dry within days if the power is lost or transportation is impeded (which means no chemicals being delivered to water treatment plants).
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By midmo:

If you've got a month's worth you're ahead of probably 90% of the population.  It's amazing how many people live on what they pick up from the store or McD's on the way home from work every day.

All anyone can do is prepare they best they can within their means, and play it by ear if and when anything happens.

Wait till everybody starts talking about how much water to store for two years...  

Hahaha!  Had me laughing out loud on the water!  Can you imagine how many 55 gallon drums you would need?  If you wanted to store it all?

That's why the war journalist/photographer was pushing water treatment.  Such a high percentage of people die from drinking or cooking with bad water, and end up shitting themselves to death.  Almost no one in the city thinks of the future need of chemically treating or filtering water, or that the taps will run dry within days if the power is lost or transportation is impeded (which means no chemicals being delivered to water treatment plants).

Not that I didn’t have water filtration before, but the GarandThumb Urban Survival thread had me increasing and diversifying my filtration capabilities to another level.  That’s a great thread.

Besides, 3 days without water comes before the 3 weeks without food.  

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:02:48 PM EDT
[#7]
You cannot prep enough to beat this. You can't store enough food. Time will win.

The way to beat it is to collapse now, be as sustainable as possible now. Know the skills and have the toolbox to survive on yourself now. Get to where you will weather it now. Have bodies to work and defend now.

Waiting for the shit to get real is a piss poor plan.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:06:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By QCMGR:

Who starved in the US?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Alacran:

My ancestors survived the Dust Bowl of Oklahoma and the Great Depression.  That lasted a hell of a lot longer than a month.  If you think a month is a long time, then lol.

Who starved in the US?

A significant percentage of draftees during WWII were not accepted because of malnutrition. This was caused by the Great Depression. So, yes people starved.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:07:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#9]
Originally Posted By flatiron244:
OP had us doomed out of existence before the end of 2021 also. Prepperidge Farms remembers
View Quote

Yes, I did and that thread might still be going if I hadn’t edited the title to clarify 2021.  

I still feel like we dodged a major bullet with the mandate stuff.  Even with that, they are still looking at ways to go around the SCOTUS ruling to implement it at a later date.

Truth is, there are just too many bullets coming at us now that I just don’t see us dodging them all.  At this point, I’ll leave it to others to speculate on their time of arrival.

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 8:16:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 338winmag:

A significant percentage of draftees during WWII were not accepted because of malnutrition. This was caused by the Great Depression. So, yes people starved.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 338winmag:

My ancestors survived the Dust Bowl of Oklahoma and the Great Depression.  That lasted a hell of a lot longer than a month.  If you think a month is a long time, then lol.

Who starved in the US?

Malnutrition sure!  Starved?
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:27:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Excerpt -

If you have not stockpiled at least two years of supplies, just stop what you are doing and get on it. Plant a garden if possible. Get chickens. Learn to fish. Notice I have never sold any of the supplies, and rarely even mention models of pro ducts other than a few like Katadyn water filters, or Berkey, but I make no money from that and have no relationships any companies. People often say that I should set up an online store. But that would undermine the message. If I tell you to stock up and then provide a link, the message is undermined.
Most folks smart enough to read my pages have been preparing for a long time. Comparing notes with each other. Searching for holes in their strategies. Some folks even make dry runs by turning off their water and electricity for varying periods in order to find more weaknesses in their plans.

Self defense is vital. We’ve seen 911 is a joke. We are our keeper. A grandmother with a little training can throw some serious self defense downrange.

Later this year we likely will see various governments within the Unites States starting with price controls and increased subsidies. Governments always do this when they are losing control. These policies will exacerbate situations. OGUS will push to make rationing electronic to gain even more control of every aspect of our existence. All the indicators are there.

Stock up thick. The clock is ticking. Conditions are set: 2022 will become serious. 2023 will be a year of starvation in many countries. I do not even see a way out of this. Too much inertia and sabotage. Serious famine creates real pandemic, more war, and HOP — Human Osmotic Pressure — which leads to migrations.

https://michaelyon.locals.com/post/2069821/am-jumping-out-the-overton-window-again
View Quote

During koof and blm/antifa "demonstations" in seattle, we go notice to not bother calling the police...how nice eh? when seconds count, police are only 3 weeks away!
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:34:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RotorWash109:
GD better not forget 2 years of insulin, test strips and maybe some metformin.
View Quote

ya, lot of people just not gonna make it...
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:50:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lawmonkey] [#13]
Originally Posted By xd675:

I've been advocating people start caching a good bit of their supplies once they start to enter moderately well prepared status.  Having tens of thousands of dollars in supplies and gear in one basket is tempting the Fates to give you a house fire or some other disaster.  It doesnt have to be crazy, a bit of food, a water container, water filter, fire starters, and other basic gear along with a decent backpack, loaded mags, cash etc.  Figure a few hundred dollars in supplies.  A lot of the stuff I squirrelled away was gear I'd otherwise not use because I had primary and secondary gear that was better because I learned things over time.

Homes offer less and less protection every day, and having a plan to hit the road and still have access to supply might be a nice option to fall back on.
View Quote

A stocked, ready to go, RV can do wonders in that category.

A few years back we had to bail due to a natural disaster.  The stocked RV worked great!

We basically have 3 layers.  House preps, garage preps that can be tossed in the truck, and RV always at the ready.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:11:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Greyswandir:
JFC. I was prepped for 2 weeks, now I gotta prep for 2 years? My wife is gonna hate that I have filled the attic, garage, theater room and the guest room with expired MREs, bags of rice and beans, and little debbie snack cakes
View Quote

You don't have to stockpile for 2 full years.  I think I am around 6 months right now.  And I think that's pretty decent.   If food got really scarce for even a full year I would only have to find or produce half the amount we live on now and our intakes would be the same.   If we went a bit below 2k calories a day it would last even longer.   So set moderate goals and the more prepared you can get, the less lean things need to be for longer periods of time.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:25:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By azerious58:
I'm soo over prepper talk.

View Quote

So don't engage.    But there is literally no downside to becoming more self sufficient.   If you can fix your own tools, home, and vehicle.  That's a net positive.   If you can prepare for weather, emergencies, food shortages and protecting your family what's the downside?
 Unless you don't have any calluses and wear skinny jeans.  Then your friends might laugh at you for your independence from society and WholeFoods.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:34:20 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Nixvio:

What kind and what quantity bacon are you buying?

A twelve ounce (12oz) package of butterball lower sodium turkey bacon has been under three dollars for many years now for the longest time.

You must be getting that cadillac fancy hoity-toity stuff.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AR-10:
I was standing in the grocery store the other day debating whether to pay $8.00 for bacon or wait till it costs $10.00.

A twelve ounce (12oz) package of butterball lower sodium turkey bacon has been under three dollars for many years now for the longest time.

Have you not been shopping in a while?   Yeah 16oz bacon used to be $2.99 often 2 years ago but now it's $6.99, $7.99, or $8.99.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:36:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ClusterNukes:

Fuck it, I guess I'll just start eating the surplus population.
View Quote

It all tastes good in chili.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:39:03 AM EDT
[#18]
Who?

Not being edgy. Who?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:39:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By brgator:

He saw COVID coming while the media was still spending 100% of the time on impeachment.  It is good enough that I pay attention.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brgator:
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:

What's his accuracy rate when predicting stuff?

He saw COVID coming while the media was still spending 100% of the time on impeachment.  It is good enough that I pay attention.

Yeah, he has a lot of connections worldwide, and unfortunately a lot of what he’s predicted in the past has come true.  Our monetary system is so screwed up, everything is ripe for chaos and disaster.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:44:31 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By ArGyLe64:

Riiiiight. I'm a single dad with two boys in a two bedroom, 2.5 bath town house. I don't have a spare bedroom or a basement.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArGyLe64:

You don't have a spare bedroom with a closet, or a basement?

Space is usually not the barrier to success.  Cost is.

Riiiiight. I'm a single dad with two boys in a two bedroom, 2.5 bath town house. I don't have a spare bedroom or a basement.

Dry goods in mylar bags in totes under the beds. $200 would get you a lot to start out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:45:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By xd675:

The US sure does.  Miles and miles of corn and soybeans, but how much is not fit for human consumption because it was marked for ethanol production?  

Also what happens with the fertilizer shortage for the 2023 crops?  With most fields relying on modern ag practices they require fertilizer products to increase the yields.  I've seen a few places quote as much as -40% of normal yield without fertilizer.
View Quote

How much does Gates own
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:50:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:

How much does Gates own
View Quote
Fucker is the number one owner of farm land if I remember right.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:57:08 AM EDT
[#23]
JFC. I was prepped for 2 weeks, now I gotta prep for 2 years? My wife is gonna hate that I have filled the attic, garage, theater room and the guest room with expired MREs, bags of rice and beans, and little debbie snack cakes
View Quote
Oh heck, you've got more than me
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 1:08:58 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Woodfiend:

Have you not been shopping in a while?   Yeah 16oz bacon used to be $2.99 often 2 years ago but now it's $6.99, $7.99, or $8.99.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Woodfiend:
Originally Posted By AR-10:
I was standing in the grocery store the other day debating whether to pay $8.00 for bacon or wait till it costs $10.00.

Yeah actually just a couple days ago. Like I said I picked up multiple packages of the stuff for under three dollars each.

I've of course noticed price increases in other areas with some being drastic (well over 100%).

Surprisingly not much at all of any increase when it comes to canned chicken or the individual tuna packages - now I didn't take notice if the net weight decreased.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 1:40:00 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Mach:
Hunger is a powerful motivator

I ate cooked rabbit shit and was glad to eat it.

It is definitely better warm

No I am not joking
View Quote

Note to self:
Add a shitload of Ms Dash to preps...
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 3:08:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Kokodude:
We keep 6 months worth of supplies in the garage.
Access to water would be our weakest point here in the desert.
I actually do it for my wife and her family.
I'd be dead in 6 months without access to my meds.
It sucks that the Government won't let you stock-pile drugs.
View Quote

Trip to Mexico to stock up on meds?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 6:45:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Get creative with space. I have tubs under my clothing in the closet. #10 cans of freeze dried stuff in the high, inaccessible cabinets.

This fits behind the door in the pantry in otherwise wasted space.
Attachment Attached File

Also put in 150 gallons of rain collection in the house before we even moved in. My climate easily accounts for collection as storage is unreasonable.
Have a garden going, have probably 6 months of good food, and working on longer. Learning about pressure canning should allow me to get a bunch of freezer meat into shelf stable.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 7:37:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By macman37:

Me too. It was floofy and stupid, and got in the way of real survivalist talk.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By macman37:
Originally Posted By azerious58:
I'm soo over prepper talk.

Me too. It was floofy and stupid, and got in the way of real survivalist talk.

LOL
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 9:40:39 AM EDT
[#29]
Grow and can your own food!
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:22:01 AM EDT
[#30]
I've got a case of water and a case of MREs, we're good.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:23:16 AM EDT
[#31]
I must have 125# of rice and 75# in beans, along with 6 containers of 30yr freeze dried food. For 4 people, should be good for 1-2 years

I might get more beans for now
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:28:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Canoeguy: But the problem is we don’t grow all crops everywhere. You want food in Lee County, VA? You better like beef because we don’t grow grain, potatoes, corn, onions, pigs, dairy or anything else on any scale.

Really?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1874/DCC4D51E-EED7-478C-98F2-586F636F51CB_jpe-2373112.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/1874/81FD5628-5E71-49A2-B01C-C729DFBFC8B6_jpe-2373114.JPG

So you posted something that, boiled down, says that "aside from beef, nothing else on any scale".

Good job!
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:31:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By peacematu:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By peacematu:
Originally Posted By Kokodude:
We keep 6 months worth of supplies in the garage.
Access to water would be our weakest point here in the desert.
I actually do it for my wife and her family.
I'd be dead in 6 months without access to my meds.
It sucks that the Government won't let you stock-pile drugs.

The garage, since it heats up during the summer, will deteriorate the food over time. Long term storage, cool is better
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:34:00 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
I must have 125# of rice and 75# in beans, along with 6 containers of 30yr freeze dried food. For 4 people, should be good for 1-2 yearsmonths

View Quote

@Chaingun

I fixed it for you.

You may want to refigure based on calories if you think that will last years.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:36:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Lol
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:41:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By TarzanT:
My land backs up the the UT Grassland Ag Research farm. They'll never miss a couple (dozen) cows.

View Quote
LOL...

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#37]
I didn't realize Michael Yon was still around lol. Maybe he can go over and report in ukraine and get kicked out of a few embeds there too.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:45:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Speedwinder] [#38]
The attached link is for a Water Bob. This can be placed in a bathtub and can hold a large amount of drinking water in case of an emergency.

The down side is that you need enough time to fill it before the water goes out in your house. I keep one of these as they are low cost and would store, for me, up to 100 gallons of drinking water. I am thinking of getting another one for a second bathtub in our house.

Amazon Product
  • COLLECT DRINKING WATER IN YOUR BATHTUB: The waterBOB is a water containment system that holds up to 100 gallons of fresh drinking water in any standard bathtub in the event of an emergency. Don't wait in line to buy expensive bottled water or worry about keeping large barrels or tanks. Collect drinking water in the large container that you already have-your bathtub!
  • PREPARE FOR EMERGENCIES: Never be without water in an emergency. During a hurricane or tropical storm, water main breaks and storm surges can interrupt or even contaminate your water supply. This is when the waterBOB comes in handy as a temporary water storage system. Don't be caught unprepared for an emergency. Feel safer by purchasing a waterBOB today!
  • KEEPS WATER CLEAN FOR DRINKING: Water stored in an open bathtub with dirt, soap film, and exposure to debris will spoil and become useless. WaterBOB lets you negate these health risks and make your bathtub a clean and fresh water storage container that can keep water fresh for up to 16 weeks depending on the water source. Keep your water clean for drinking, cooking, washing, and flushing.

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:51:05 AM EDT
[#39]

Not that I didn’t have water filtration before, but the GarandThumb Urban Survival thread had me increasing and diversifying my filtration capabilities to another level.  That’s a great thread.

View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
I didn't realize Michael Yon was still around lol. Maybe he can go over and report in ukraine and get kicked out of a few embeds there too.
View Quote

His friend Chuck Holton was over there recently, reporting on events.

Episode 594 - Worldwide Famine Likely as War Continues in Ukraine?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:55:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By madwis15:

Link?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By madwis15:

Link?

It’s well worth the time to read completely rather than just skim through.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/New-Garandtumb-video-up-Basics-of-Urban-Combat-Survival-and-Assault-Pack-Setup/5-2546256/?page=1
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:08:29 AM EDT
[#42]

It’s well worth the time to read completely rather than just skim through.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/New-Garandtumb-video-up-Basics-of-Urban-Combat-Survival-and-Assault-Pack-Setup/5-2546256/?page=1
View Quote

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:15:32 AM EDT
[#43]
This could be an indication of a food shortage within nature when wildlife starts venturing into the more populated areas searching for food in broad daylight.  

i.e. - Harvesting game may not be a viable backup plan if things continue on this path.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl6t0CdxxG8
View Quote

There was a coyote and bear in my old neighborhood 3 years ago when things were normal. You're probably right about it not being a longterm strategy, but don't think too much into seeing a rando wild animal at this point
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:16:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Chaingun:
I must have 125# of rice and 75# in beans, along with 6 containers of 30yr freeze dried food. For 4 people, should be good for 1-2 years

View Quote

The rice and beans may be enough for some time, but you need vitamins to stay healthy.  More variety of foodstuffs is probably desireable, as I know I would go crazy eating nothing but rice and beans for a week, let alone months
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Sader762:
I have preps, I've been doing so for decades. But you know, after a while, I get sick and tired of hearing the doom and gloom that the entire world societies will completely fall apart. Over the past 50 years we've had multiple "this is the one, get ready! " it's all very tiresome. The world's not gonna collapse, ARFcoms wet dream of lawlessness and fending for yourselves will never happen.
View Quote

Truth.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

What’s the ratio of little Debbie snacks to the other staples?   Just wondering
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 1:37:44 PM EDT
[#47]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AhEWdo5tuhDi/

Joe Rogan interviews guest on central bank digital currency.  A few minutes well spent.

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Jumping directly to '2 years' is fucking dumb.

They didn't even do that with covid '2 weeks to dampen the curve'.

Start with a little here and there of stuff you already consume.  Have one more of whatever.  Then, go for two more.  Then three, but start figuring out efficient storage.  Etc.

Yelling at people to get 2 years of shit will cause runs on some shit, and cause a bunch of people who might otherwise do something to not.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 2:12:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#49]
https://www.bitchute.com/video/AhEWdo5tuhDi/

Joe Rogan interviews guest on central bank digital currency.  A few minutes well spent.

View Quote

Yep, this is an intentionally coordinated, multi-faceted attack, mostly against the working middle class of western nations, to force their participation in the new system in order to gain full control over their lives.  The noose is only beginning to tighten as food for the hungry will be one hell of a motivator.

Melissa Ciummei did an excellent interview last Nov. 2021 tying the lockdowns, mandates, vaccine passports, and digital currency together to show were this is all going.  Australia will be one of the leading nations to implement this, too.

Melissa Ciummei Iconoclast interview - Great Reset passport to economic slavery

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 2:17:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: motoguzzi] [#50]
You would think that with inflation and people being unable to buy as much food as they used to that the shelves would not be as bare as they are.
My shopping trip to my mid tier grocery store featured a lot of open shelf and freezer space, with the shelves that did have product only two to three deep.
While I would not shed a tear if Joe, Kamala and Nancy all choked on a ham sandwich this is not all on Joe, just most of it.

ETA - I have no food preps, guns or ammo and especially no night vision so just keep moving along there folks.  
Page / 262
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top