Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/24/2024 7:58:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Was at GC yesterday.  Marshall Origin 50's were $499.  No way I would pay what you have listed for a DSL-40

Buy used
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 9:26:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BWood:
Was at GC yesterday.  Marshall Origin 50's were $499.  No way I would pay what you have listed for a DSL-40

Buy used
View Quote

The DSL-40CR is a fantastic amp and I'd pay what they sell for. But I bought one used a few years ago from GC sight unseen for $500. The previous owner put in a Celestion Alnico Gold !

Yeah, buy used if you can, and you know what to look/ listen for on used tube amps.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 1:31:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Not bad prices considering what everything is going for now days. My DSL5 was about $500 new I think.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 4:53:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rodical] [#4]
Marshall has a price drop on selected amps... If your looking to save big money, take a look...

Many more, Sweetwater,  Guitar Center and others... Cabinets also...

I grabbed the 2203x...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top