Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/14/2023 10:56:00 PM EDT

A lot of people are getting upset having their conduct during covid compared to Germans supporting the rise of Nazism.

Let's recapitulate.

A fifth of the population was legally classified as unclean. They were barred from most public spaces, including theatres, restaurants, movies, pubs, clubs, swimming pools, sporting events, concerts, conventions, etc.

To access public facilities, people had to carry a digital mark with them so authorities could confirm they weren't unclean.

The unclean were fired and barred from most jobs: education, healthcare, courts  - all public sector work, most major union jobs and a wide smattering of major private employers. When they were fired, the unclean were denied employment insurance, the reasoning being that they had been fired for cause on account of being unclean.

The unclean were banned from travel on trains, planes, and chartered boats. They had no legal means of leaving the country. Even if they wanted to, they could not escape the country that obviously hated them so.

It became illegal to socialize with the unclean.  They weren't allowed to attend weddings or funerals, or visit sick relatives or friends in hospital.

Special laws were made for the unclean subjecting them to house arrest if they were around a person who had recently had a positive PCR test. The unclean had to continue to cover their faces in public when universal masking was dropped.

It became socially acceptable to wish death upon the unclean in social media and in major news organizations. Public health figures and other politicians gave press conferences to shame and insult the unclean. The public developed shared pejorative names for them, and relished in insulting the unclean.

News media regularly ran polls asking if the unclean should be arrested or fined. Public figures openly and proudly spoke about witholding medically necessary healthcare from the unclean - letting them die. The unclean were removed from organ transplant lists, condemned to almost certain death.

No end date for these measures was ever suggested, no timeline given. To the contrary, this was called the "new normal".

Criticizing any of these developments made you a social pariah, and likely cost you most of your friendships and family relations, if not your job.

The lesson of the Holocaust - and of covid - isn't that Germans or Albertans or people of the 21st Century are uniquely gullible or evil. It's that for most people, "morality" is not a matter of principle, but rather of adopting what they perceive to be the dominant group ideology - even if that ideology is marked by wanton irrationality or brutal inhumanity.

Indeed, as in certain cults or gangs, the brutality or irrationality of the acts or beliefs required to signal group inclusion further entrench people into the ideology, rather than repel them; a kind of perverse sunk cost fallacy writ large.

So, yes, if you're a typical person - Albertan, Canadian or otherwise - it is overwhelmingly likely that you would have been a Nazi if you were born in Nazi Germany. If you cheered along lockdowns and mandates, that likelihood approaches certainty.

Repent.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:58:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Well no shit. They just now seeing that?
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
We should never forget how those bastards operated
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 11:00:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Exactamundo
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 11:15:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 11:22:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
View Quote
I never will.

I remember studying the rise of the Nazi party and the Holocaust when I was a teen and wondered how a modern and well educated population could have willingly accepted (and even participated in) what was done to the Jews and other undesirables. The things that were done during the "pandemic", the hatred and punishments directed towards those that refused the shots showed me how easy it really was.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 11:36:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PlaysWithAtoms] [#6]
Fuckin' A man.  Shocklingly few really stood up to the fear, and the hatred.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 11:51:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Jim Cramer made a statement on live TV that the military should round up unvaccinated and force them to take the jab.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:18:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#8]
Just one life of so many that was screwed up by the American Nazis.

from today's Fox News
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:21:27 AM EDT
[#9]
The COVID scamdemic was glorious in its effect of exposing people's true colors. It should have happened 20 years ago.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:43:37 AM EDT
[#10]
A lot of people are getting upset having their conduct during covid compared to Germans supporting the rise of Nazism.

Let's recapitulate.

A fifth of the population was legally classified as unclean. They were barred from most public spaces, including theatres, restaurants, movies, pubs, clubs, swimming pools, sporting events, concerts, conventions, etc.

To access public facilities, people had to carry a digital mark with them so authorities could confirm they weren't unclean.

The unclean were fired and barred from most jobs: education, healthcare, courts  - all public sector work, most major union jobs and a wide smattering of major private employers. When they were fired, the unclean were denied employment insurance, the reasoning being that they had been fired for cause on account of being unclean.

The unclean were banned from travel on trains, planes, and chartered boats. They had no legal means of leaving the country. Even if they wanted to, they could not escape the country that obviously hated them so.

It became illegal to socialize with the unclean.  They weren't allowed to attend weddings or funerals, or visit sick relatives or friends in hospital.

Special laws were made for the unclean subjecting them to house arrest if they were around a person who had recently had a positive PCR test. The unclean had to continue to cover their faces in public when universal masking was dropped.

It became socially acceptable to wish death upon the unclean in social media and in major news organizations. Public health figures and other politicians gave press conferences to shame and insult the unclean. The public developed shared pejorative names for them, and relished in insulting the unclean.

News media regularly ran polls asking if the unclean should be arrested or fined. Public figures openly and proudly spoke about witholding medically necessary healthcare from the unclean - letting them die. The unclean were removed from organ transplant lists, condemned to almost certain death.

No end date for these measures was ever suggested, no timeline given. To the contrary, this was called the "new normal".

Criticizing any of these developments made you a social pariah, and likely cost you most of your friendships and family relations, if not your job.

The lesson of the Holocaust - and of covid - isn't that Germans or Albertans or people of the 21st Century are uniquely gullible or evil. It's that for most people, "morality" is not a matter of principle, but rather of adopting what they perceive to be the dominant group ideology - even if that ideology is marked by wanton irrationality or brutal inhumanity.

Indeed, as in certain cults or gangs, the brutality or irrationality of the acts or beliefs required to signal group inclusion further entrench people into the ideology, rather than repel them; a kind of perverse sunk cost fallacy writ large.

So, yes, if you're a typical person - Albertan, Canadian or otherwise - it is overwhelmingly likely that you would have been a Nazi if you were born in Nazi Germany. If you cheered along lockdowns and mandates, that likelihood approaches certainty.

Repent.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

There's probably never been a better use of this meme.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:47:42 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Especially the cops.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:50:11 AM EDT
[#12]
It gave people an opportunity to see how susceptible most Americans are to propaganda, how dependent upon the government they are, and how quickly their fellow citizens would turn on them
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:17:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By BadRREngineer:

Especially the cops.
View Quote
Luckily in my area, law enforcement refused to take action on any "executive orders" that werent made law by typical legislative procedure (which never happened).

A lot of companies also bought into that bullshit though. One in particular that is so loved by the "right".

Carhartt holds firm on employee vaccine mandate: 'We stand behind our decision'

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:23:00 AM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

This.  Mark those and do not forget them.  They would happily send the "non-compliants" to internment camps, at the best option.

"Don't give them mercy because you will get none."

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 1:52:03 AM EDT
[#15]

That would be a spicy T-shirt.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:02:45 AM EDT
[#16]
It's funny how we were classified as nazis when the real nazis run the government.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 3:18:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Janden:
Jim Cramer made a statement on live TV that the military should round up unvaccinated and force them to take the jab.
View Quote
Well Jim Cramer is always wrong, so...
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:47:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By JohnSmith6073:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JohnSmith6073:

That was my creation back when the vax insanity got going good.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 7:17:55 AM EDT
[#19]
I still wonder if Covid-19 was a dress rehearsal, a proof of concept, that a pandemic could be used to shut down the entire world. I have a bad feeling the next one is already planned and ready to go. Now that the democrats can control elections to their liking, they now have an even bigger weapon in their arsenal against freedom and liberty. The only real questions is exactly when they plan to deploy it.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:00:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
I still wonder if Covid-19 was a dress rehearsal, a proof of concept, that a pandemic could be used to shut down the entire world. I have a bad feeling the next one is already planned and ready to go. Now that the democrats can control elections to their liking, they now have an even bigger weapon in their arsenal against freedom and liberty. The only real questions is exactly when they plan to deploy it.
View Quote

This!
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:51:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dedreckon] [#21]
This video from Tom Elliott is making the rounds....ah memories

They were and are nazis and love government and private industry working in tandem to wield power

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 9:30:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Janden:
View Quote

lolz, fucking COINTELPRO fucktard. Would sell out his own mother if it made him a buck.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 9:39:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Can't travel, can't work, prohibited from attending a sick loved one, some countries locked people in concentration camps, demonized, silenced, persecutede, blamed for the pandemic
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 9:53:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AZNetEng] [#24]
In the movie "The Mist" a cult is near instantly formed with a leader so deranged that it literally begged to be disbelieved.

Now granting the fact that it's science fiction the suspension wasn't difficult but I always remember thinking how unlikely it would be that a group of people would react that way, especially to something that threatened their lives directly.

Who knew that the movie was a damn documentary for what was to come.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 10:47:12 AM EDT
[#25]
I used to think Hitler was some master pied piper/super public speaker. I am starting to think he wasn’t really that special.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 11:25:12 AM EDT
[#26]

Especially some of the cops.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:01:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I have friends and family I am estranged from over this shit. Convinced at this point it's permanent.
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 12:05:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Even if they want to repent and ask for forgiveness............they were tested and they failed the test.
That goes from local friends and family all the way up to the most powerful people in DC.
They failed the test and they'll fail the next one too.......
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#29]
There was a saying back in the '50s: "If you don't like being compared to Nazis, quit acting like Nazis".
(Yeah, I'm that old.)
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 4:42:57 PM EDT
[#30]
If the swastika fits...
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:31:22 PM EDT
[#31]
As stated in another thread......

I will never forget.

Link Posted: 5/15/2023 5:50:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Oh, my pureblood self slept like a baby at night
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:

They were and are nazis and love government and private industry working in tandem to wield power

View Quote

I almost didn't make it through that It got me so pissed off again...

Ever see the old British TV show The Prisoner?  Welcome to the fucking Village...  

There was a reason I got hooked on that show as a teenager I suppose.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 4:14:12 PM EDT
[#34]
People are shit, on the whole.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 5:19:34 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

I havent, and I remember businesses who did and will not return.  Period.  Fuck them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By mongo001:
As stated in another thread......

I will never forget.

View Quote

This is why I now support keeping the Covid forum up. It is a place to serve as a constant reminder of how people where during this "pandemic".

Imagine what would happen to our country if we faced an actual crisis. I don't mean to belittle covid and the people who died from it, but it was nowhere near the scale of what I would call a bad pandemic like the bubonic plague.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

That video needs deep faked to replace unvaccinated with The Jews.

Show those fucktards they are the Nazis
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

I'd like to see that -- would blow their minds but they'd still deny that is what they did and said
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 5:00:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Good video of a German MEP talking about how bad shit is -- talks about her parents growing up in GDR and how they recognized how bad the Covid nazis were. Also says don't let them forget. Leads into 15 cities and how covid tactics let them test out climate lockdowns.

Link Posted: 5/17/2023 5:37:49 PM EDT
[#40]

I'd like to see that -- would blow their minds but they'd still deny that is what they did and said
View Quote
Or even worse, they probably say that people like us need to be rounded up and exterminated anyway.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 9:28:10 PM EDT
[#41]
I hope they get called out for their behavior for the rest of their lives.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

Pay back is going to be a bitch
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:10:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:
Or even worse, they probably say that people like us need to be rounded up and exterminated anyway.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Wildfowler:

They all seem to be on that typical lefty path we talk about:

1. It never happened or it's not happening
2. Maybe it happened, but not the way you say
3. It happened and was great and we'll do it again

The woman on the rumble video I posted talked about how they tried to ban people in Germany from going to Christmas celebrations. We also know that court in CA upheld the huge fine for a church in San Jose for holding services -- those judges should be jailed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2023 11:46:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Caste systems have existed around the world since before the US was a thought.

This behavior is nothing new, and will surely continue.

Look up Burakumin.  They are a class of people who were determined to be unclean due to occupation almost a thousand years ago.  They are discriminated against to this day due to an inherited social class.  

People literally keep books of names so that employers could identify Buraku.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 12:00:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BadRREngineer] [#45]
Originally Posted By ArGyLe64:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ArGyLe64:

Especially some of the cops.

FIFY

Nah. If those “good” cops had been ordered, they would have done it too. Don’t confuse a possible morality guiding their CLEOs with the slick sleeves being good guys. The Schalkhaarders were “good” cops, too.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:10:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Every one I know who went on social media and crowed about taking the shot while berating all of us who chose not to showed their true colors as weak minded submissive sheep. As far as those who threatened and harassed non vaxxers, especially the cock sucking Air Force medical officer who told my oldest boy that he was literally a murderer for refusing it, they are Nazi swine in my book.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 12:45:56 AM EDT
[#47]
And they are all punk-ass bitches.  A notch below.  They failed the test.  Oh, well.  So sad.  People that I expected to do better, didn’t.
Link Posted: 5/19/2023 2:22:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Intune:
And they are all punk-ass bitches.  A notch below.  They failed the test.  Oh, well.  So sad.  People that I expected to do better, didn’t.
View Quote

A lot of people I know really surprised me, and not in a good way.
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 3:11:43 PM EDT
[#49]
It amazes me how many people who regret getting the jab and now use 'reasoning' like 'I wanted to travel' and similar excuses. Lame.
Link Posted: 5/28/2023 8:04:04 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Cycolac:
It amazes me how many people who regret getting the jab and now use 'reasoning' like 'I wanted to travel' and similar excuses. Lame.
View Quote

Yep, some of the recent threads in other areas of ARF confirm this.  Some even still defend the jab though they claim to have just gotten the jab to save their job.  Then if they are shown the similarities of what happened back then they will blow you off and claim you bought too much tinfoil or give you the.... ....face like that is impossible.

Pretty sure one poster now has me "blocked" as they still haven't answered a legit question or maybe they don't to face the truth.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top