Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

A video from RFK Jr on X (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/6/2024 11:41:52 AM EDT

I found this interesting. I agree with a lot of what he's saying. It's him sharing his viewpoint of the situation between him and the media, and there's a few truths in it.

Does anyone really know what his stance on 2A is?

One thing is for certain. If he stays in the race as an independent, then he will undoubtedly do something to split the vote. Despite all of the negative press, he's polling pretty good, at least enough to change the outcome of the election.

This is going to be a different election than any previous. If he wins a 3 way split, will he have enough electoral votes to actually become POTUS?

Video is about 30 minutes long. It's about him, by him. Take that as you will.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:45:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:58:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheDogSaysBark] [#2]
imo seems pretty easy choice for rfk.

trump - printed 8 trillion dollars, the most of all presidents combined up to him at that point. shut down the gov with 15 days to flatten the curve. expanded the atf with bump stock bans and openly supported red flag laws. this gave atf backing to go after all sorts of stuff. signed off on unproven clot shot killing millions and continues to say it's the best thing ever. did gov expand under trump, in EVERY way possible. now people, really dumb people, will say but it was CoViD. don't forget r emanuel - never let a good crisis go to waste and the wuhan flu was a manufactured crisis that trump fell for hook line and sinker (unlike a certain florida gov who saved the country with sec football). cares act funded the election steal and set the spending standard used as baseline for all new bills post trump.

biden - largely expanded all of trump policies in 2021/2022 and then continued to expand gov in 2023-current.

rfk - will absolutely wipe the cia, fbi, cdc and fda off the face of the planet. ie gov will shrink. epa will def expand - gov will grow.

only question is do you believe it's worth it to knock off the cia? I do, so that's an easy vote. I don't trust that 2020 trump won't return. 2017-2019 trump was awesome. 2020 trump absolutely abided over the greatest attack on our liberties of almost any president.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#3]
RFK is a far left as well. Anti 2a. If your choice is Biden or RFJ Jr, well please pick the latter.

Im sure we will be getting tons of these "RFK Jr is a good choice" threads and posts just to peel away votes since FJB is tanking hard.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:06:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheDogSaysBark:

trump - printed 8 trillion dollars, the most of all presidents combined up to him at that point. shut down the gov with 15 days to flatten the curve. expanded the atf with bump stock bans and openly supported red flag laws. this gave atf backing to go after all sorts of stuff. signed off on unproven clot shot killing millions and continues to say it's the best thing ever. did gov expand under trump, in EVERY way possible. now people, really dumb people, will say but it was CoViD. don't forget r emanuel - never let a good crisis go to waste and the wuhan flu was a manufactured crisis that trump fell for hook line and sinker (unlike a certain florida gov who saved the country with sec football). cares act funded the election steal and set the spending standard used as baseline for all new bills post trump.

biden - largely expanded all of trump policies in 2021/2022 and then continued to expand gov in 2023-current.

rfk - will absolutely wipe the cia, fbi, cdc and fda off the face of the planet. ie gov will shrink. epa will def expand - gov will grow.

only question is do you believe it's worth it to knock off the cia? I do, so that's an easy vote. I don't trust that 2020 trump won't return. 2017-2019 trump was awesome. 2020 trump absolutely abided over the greatest attack on our liberties of almost any president.
View Quote

No he wont and you thinking that tells me all I need to know. Nice try though.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:07:03 PM EDT
[#5]
anyone who is even thinking about anyone from the Kennedy family needs to be shunned.

Sweet Zombie Jesus, why would anybody even entertain the thought of another Kennedy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Having an uncle and a father killed by firearms, do you really think he's going to support the 2nd amendment?

The blurb on his site about his stance on guns is "I won't go after people's gun".  What's unsaid is I sure won't defend people right to bear arms either.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:08:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: piperpa24] [#7]
He is a democrat despite some of his views seemingly going against his own party.

But deep inside he is blue blooded and the 2nd Amendment is not something he gives a shit about.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

I found this interesting. I agree with a lot of what he's saying. It's him sharing his viewpoint of the situation between him and the media, and there's a few truths in it.

Does anyone really know what his stance on 2A is?

One thing is for certain. If he stays in the race as an independent, then he will undoubtedly do something to split the vote. Despite all of the negative press, he's polling pretty good, at least enough to change the outcome of the election.

This is going to be a different election than any previous. If he wins a 3 way split, will he have enough electoral votes to actually become POTUS?

Video is about 30 minutes long. It's about him, by him. Take that as you will.
View Quote

That's a stretch, man
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:18:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Glck1911:

That's a stretch, man
View Quote

Care to elaborate?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:20:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By piperpa24:
He is a democrat despite some of his views seemingly going against his own party.

But deep inside he is blue blooded and the 2nd Amendment is not something he gives a shit about.
View Quote

Every candidate running is a Democrat.

I'll still vote for Trump.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#11]

Sorry if this seems redundant. I really don't know much of anything about rfk jr. I am trying to find out if anyone here knows anything about him.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:25:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By piperpa24:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 12:55:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Will he pull more votes from the Dems than they can manufacture?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:03:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:

View Quote

Okay, but deep inside Trump is a Democrat too, and everyone loves him because he decided to put an R  after his name?

Heck, he's up in New York right now surrounded by people who he used to rub elbows with on a regular basis and is begging for money even though he supposedly just made 4 billion on Truth social. They all of sudden have a big problem with stuff he allegedly did back when he was one of them.

No true conservative candidates were able to garner much of any support from their own party. I guess conservative mindset is simply something we'd like others to think we are.

If Trump gets jailed for doing the things that Democrats do, will he be running the country from inside, like a mobster? Just curious if and when the Republicans are supposed to ride to his rescue?

I'm confused.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:14:09 PM EDT
[#15]
When I first hear him speak he sounds good but the longer I listen it seems he’s just another democrat, never have finished any of his videos.

The democrat party is the largest  criminal organization in America.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:22:40 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By walttx:
When I first hear him speak he sounds good but the longer I listen it seems he’s just another democrat, never have finished any of his videos.

The democrat party is the largest  criminal organization in America.
View Quote

This is something I actually understand. I remember Johnson from the 16 election and got the same vibe from him. His ideas sounded great, but any deviation from the script and it was like smoke started coming out his ears.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#17]
The CIA/blob has a controlling position in the retard army that pines for all the stupid things: forever UKR war, gun control, college loan forgiveness, reparations, etc. No candidate besides RFKjr is even talking about reeling in the CIA/blob. He's also at least asking about the correlation of Columbine-type mass shootings with the rise of big pharma products given to young people.

So I'm on the fence.

Blowhard lectures that attempt to shit on me for this opinion will be ignored.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:48:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Hard left democrat VP makes this a no brainer.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:48:38 PM EDT
[#19]
One, he’s a Kennedy.
Two, he’s a Democrat.
Three, he’s a lefty.
Four, I would only vote for him against a far left loon.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:48:54 PM EDT
[#20]
I just want the uni-party stranglehold on the USA to come to an end. Independent, Libertarian, or Bull Moose... I don't give a shit.

Accountant
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#21]
I don't really care.

If Trump has balls, he'll make RFK the head of the CIA.

RFK is a lot of things, but he's also lawyer with an axe to grind. If that organization had anything to do with killing his family...

What he would probably do is not coc compliant.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#22]
interesting vid.

his values are democratically based. if you vote for him you will get a democratic flavor.

but he is against a lot of things that folks here are against, the economic machine that powers the swamp.

you can expect two things in the coming election regarding rfk. one is relentless labeling as a kook and weirdo, and the other is to shut him out of the mainstream media as much as possible. give him enough bandwidth and he makes an interesting 3rd choice for the middle. he's neither old nor a megalomaniac.

an interesting question is how much does he scare the dems and how much does he scare the republicans (MAGA branch). my guess is both are scared because its likely he gets enough of the center to make the election interesting but neither side knows how exactly that impacts their candidacy.

take note... if he was an establishment democrat he would be a very powerful candidate. he's not because he's distanced himself from the power that backs both the dems and the republicans, but especially the dems.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:04:57 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By st0newall:
interesting vid.

his values are democratically based. if you vote for him you will get a democratic flavor.

but he is against a lot of things that folks here are against, the economic machine that powers the swamp.

you can expect two things in the coming election regarding rfk. one is relentless labeling as a kook and weirdo, and the other is to shut him out of the mainstream media as much as possible. give him enough bandwidth and he makes an interesting 3rd choice for the middle. he's neither old nor a megalomaniac.

an interesting question is how much does he scare the dems and how much does he scare the republicans (MAGA branch). my guess is both are scared because its likely he gets enough of the center to make the election interesting but neither side knows how exactly that impacts their candidacy.

take note... if he was an establishment democrat he would be a very powerful candidate. he's not because he's distanced himself from the power that backs both the dems and the republicans, but especially the dems.

View Quote

Interesting take.

Also, that whole CIA thing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:05:45 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

100% absolutely FUCK NO.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:07:45 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Oof. The always trumpers are NOT going to like that truth about their orange messiah. Their memories were wiped after 2021 so this will reoffend them.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:10:06 PM EDT
[#26]
Stop looking for reasons to like him. He is a legacy leftist, full on swamp rat.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:12:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Only in GD is RFK Jr a threat to Biden.  
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Your opinion favoring ol Jr is suspect at best...
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:14:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Liberal politicians like to say things like "I'm not taking away anyone's guns", BUT...when they say "guns" they only mean your grandfather's old double barrel 12ga.  They consider everything else a "weapon of war" and they want all that shit banned.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:15:59 PM EDT
[#30]
One of the biggest segments of RFK Jr's supporters are anti-vaxxers.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:17:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djkest] [#31]

View Quote

Do you really believe this?
He doesn't have the power to nuke all those federal agencies. And he's already talked about expanding the FDA and creating more regulations on food and the environment.

Costs for food and energy would soar under him.

Plus I can't stand to listen to him with his messed-up voice.
He's also pro-choice and anti-gun (in favor of more laws/restrictions)

There is something seriously wrong with the Kennedy family. Are they inbred? Why does RFK Jr. and some of his siblings all share the same rare vocal trait?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:19:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:23:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:23:53 PM EDT
[#34]
On 2a he sates he would sign gun laws if Congress passed them but will not push gun laws as part of his platform.  When asked about such things he diverts the topic to the causes of violent crime and whatnot .    

On guns I trust him about as much as trump.  I think both would sign gun laws if it got them something they really wanted but neither has a reason to push them and both have priorities they'd rather spend any political capital they have on.  

The one edge he has over trump is he directly calls out agency corruption and the tyranny we saw during covid.   Trumps ego won't let him admit he fucked that up big-time.  I trust rfk to stand up for our rights other than 2a more than I trust trump.  I doubt trump has even read the bill of rights in its entirety.  If he has he would be leading the charge against all the things Congress is doing and has done .  Rfk and libertarians are the only ones doing that currently.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:25:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:

Literally NONE of that would happen.  

View Quote

Listen to this guy, he's a professional
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Trump is pro-vaccine.  He considers operation Warp Speed to be one of his greatest accomplishments as president.

RFK Jr hates vaccines.  ALL vaccines.  He has been famous for his anti-vax stance for years.

You're not pro-vaccine, are you??

You can vote for RFK Jr, or you can vote for one of the Luciferian funded Bill Gates-microchip vaccine-pushing candidates like Trump or Biden.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:41:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By bikedamon:
You can vote for RFK Jr, or you can vote for one of the Luciferian funded Bill Gates-microchip vaccine-pushing candidates like Trump or Biden.
View Quote

Who're you planning to vote for?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:10:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Muricha] [#38]
I can’t believe it’s 2024 and folks believe our vote matters.

The .gov is smoke and mirrors to distract the masses.
They do things to enrage us on purpose so we won’t notice the ‘knife work’ being done behind the scenes.

They will instigate WW3 (and No, I didn’t offer an Ukraine opinion) before they allow $T in office.
Our Republic is toast, we are in a True Democracy now and ‘everyone’ gets a vote.

When people that don’t work can vote themselves a monthly salary we shouldn’t be surprised we are trending to the lowest denominator.

But, I’ll vote because I’m on a 48 year roll. I haven't missed a national election yet and not about to start now.

I kinda ‘like’ RFK and find I agree with allot of his thinking.
But liking someone isn’t a good enough reason to vote for them.
Just like not liking someone isn’t good enough reason not to vote for them.

And all this shit started way before $T. The internet is providing access to real facts now.

Vote folks, even if you write in your own name. Because there’s only a small percentage of us that do vote. Kids need to learn from the adults and remember they are watching ’you’, act like it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:18:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By CB1:
anyone who is even thinking about anyone from the Kennedy family needs to be shunned.

Sweet Zombie Jesus, why would anybody even entertain the thought of another Kennedy.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:22:41 PM EDT
[#40]
I’m sure he’s a good man but his views on the second amendment don’t mix with mine. I feel for him though a lot of people that had their uncle and father brutally murdered would’ve have been broken. Trump 2024
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:26:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By laxman09:
RFK is a far left as well. Anti 2a. If your choice is Biden or RFJ Jr, well please pick the latter.

Im sure we will be getting tons of these "RFK Jr is a good choice" threads and posts just to peel away votes since FJB is tanking hard.
View Quote

What a clown world we live in where democrats run a liberal to try and peel votes from trump.   But you're not wrong.

Rfk is a liberal and he is and 'im not anti gun but..' vs a 'hell yeah im coming for them'... in the end it doesnt matter its all the same
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:01:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By bionicmonkey:

What a clown world we live in where democrats run a liberal to try and peel votes from trump.   But you're not wrong.

Rfk is a liberal and he is and 'im not anti gun but..' vs a 'hell yeah im coming for them'... in the end it doesnt matter its all the same
View Quote

Thanks for your honesty on this. You know, part of me wants to like him, but I keep hearing that 'Danger Will Robinson, Danger!' thing in the back of my head. In a perfect world, he'd probably be good for us.

Problem is, this is far from a perfect world. I feel like maybe we need to hoist the black sails here.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:48:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By 50-140:
Having an uncle and a father killed by firearms, do you really think he's going to support the 2nd amendment?

The blurb on his site about his stance on guns is "I won't go after people's gun".  What's unsaid is I sure won't defend people right to bear arms either.
View Quote

It is entirely possible he understands his father and uncle were killed by people who used a firearm and not “killed by firearms “.  

But then again it is possible a lot of people are unable to differentiate between the two.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Stretchman:

Thanks for your honesty on this. You know, part of me wants to like him, but I keep hearing that 'Danger Will Robinson, Danger!' thing in the back of my head. In a perfect world, he'd probably be good for us.

Problem is, this is far from a perfect world. I feel like maybe we need to hoist the black sails here.
View Quote
in a perfect world, no Kennedy is good for us.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By m200maker:

It is entirely possible he understands his father and uncle were killed by people who used a firearm and not "killed by firearms ".  

But then again it is possible a lot of people are unable to differentiate between the two.
View Quote
he is a Kennedy... they are liberals.
this is worse than people shilling for Tulsi
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:18:23 PM EDT
[#46]
For anyone who believes a Liberal, I have an ocean front unicorn stud farm in Arizona I'll let you have for a very reasonable price.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:15:03 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

I was hoping to get in before the TDS, but too late...
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:19:36 PM EDT
[#48]
His pro-abortion position disqualifies him.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:21:34 PM EDT
[#49]
He seems to be trying to be a spoiler for Trump more than Biden IMO.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 6:23:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Yall are duped easily.

RFK is pulling from the nuttier right. The far left believes he is evil incarnate.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
A video from RFK Jr on X (Page 1 of 2)
Top Top